College Roommates Ch. 04: Mall Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He really likes this kind of thong," I said and they giggled, one of them grabbing it from me. His cheeks went red and they looked at me.

"So you're the girl dating Rachel right?" the shorter blond one asked. I think she told me her name was Sydney, like the city. I shrugged.

"If I am?"

"Well that means you like girls right?" she pressed and I chuckled running my hand through my hair trying to come off as sexy and flirtatious as I could.

"I mean, I guess yeah," I said pretending to be embarrassed. James looked at me completely awe stricken. Sydney stepped closer to me trying to be flirty.

"Well how did you know?" she asked and I glanced to my left seeing Rachel spinning in a cute bra dancing in the changing room with Rebecca who was clapping. My heart melted seeing her so happy.

"Because I get that heart pounding, crotch tingling feeling anytime I lay my eyes on her," I pointed at Rachel who was posing for Rebecca now in her bra and Sydney gushed and all the girls ooed and ahhed over it.

"I want that!" one girl grumbled and I smiled at her feeling flirty again. My eyes felt like they had that smolder and I was thinking about Rachel in the corset again feeling all hot and bothered.

"Well girls are a lot better at loving than guys are," I admitted and she gasped glancing at James. He rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"How would you even know?" he demanded and I shrugged.

"Because I dated two boys and let me tell you they aren't willing to do nearly as much for me as my girlfriends have," I said and looked back to find Rachel skipping to the register with Rebecca. They were talking all giddy like both having selections to purchase. Stacey was meeting up with them buying some stuff herself and they were all showing Rachel's stuff to each other in secret so I couldn't see.

"That doesn't mean all guys are like that," he defended himself and I smiled at him then.

"If your girlfriend was desperate for some loving, in the middle of a movie theater, would you finger her until she came all over your hand? Even if people may be watching?" I asked and all the girls gasped waiting for his response. He smiled then knowingly at me and he crossed his arms.

"Have you done that?" he shot back and I shrugged looking at my hand that had done that very thing earlier.

"If I say yes, would you believe me?" I asked and Sydney jumped all giddy to hear my response. They were really in love with my love for Rachel. It was crazy.

"Only if I had seen it with my own eyes," he said again, feeling brazen all of a sudden. I leaned on the table between us staring directly at him.

"I fingered Rachel through half that movie we just watched, and she was a mess! So wet," I said and the girls groaned and squealed in a group. He leaned toward me resting his hands on the table smirking now.

"I know, I saw," he said and the girls gasped looking back and forth between us. "I'd do it for my girlfriend," he said then glancing at Sydney. She gushed and blubbered freaking out. I stood up walking away, heading back to Rachel. The girls got into line behind Stacey and Rachel just finished cashing out. I hugged her and she whispered in my ear.

"You better be ready for tonight. Rebecca said she would give us the room for the entire night," she said and I shuddered. The fan girls giggled and I glanced at them over Rachel's head winking. They all freaked out when I grabbed Rachel's ass. Rachel squirmed and giggled.

"What has gotten into you?" she asked and I shrugged looking into her gorgeous green eyes.

"I am crazy in love with you. Having you back has made me so happy," I said and she smiled her eyes watering all sappy. I kissed her sweetly and then we stood waiting for everyone to finish up. James was talking it up with the girls now and I could have sworn they exchanged numbers. I was pretty proud of myself, but I kept noticing his eyes glancing at Rachel still. I pursed my lips and looked down at her.

"What's up?" she asked smoothing the wrinkles out of my forehead.

"You know I love you right?" I asked and she nodded her eyes desperately searching my face for a hint as to why I was being so cynical all of a sudden. I sighed and put my forehead to hers. "James wants to date you," I said and she sighed shaking her head.

"I know he does, but I didn't know how to turn him down," she mumbled and I smiled then stroking her cheek her green eyes captivating.

"Your eyes are so green. You're literally the only person I've ever met with green eyes," I smiled and she scrunched her nose with a big smile giggling. "Maybe that's why so many people love you, because you're so unique and special," I mused and she tilted her head her smile so warm and sweet. I sighed and kissed her letting my tongue trace her lips.

"What's really bothering you?" she pushed.

"I don't want you to feel trapped," I admitted taking her hands looking at her seriously now. "If you ever want to try something new, or are interested in someone please be honest with me and tell me. I know we love each other and we'll have each other but I'd hate to feel like I'd be stopping you from experiencing things you may need to," I admitted glancing at James. He was laughing as the girls were being silly and it was really just a ridiculous scene all together but what really bothered me was that Rachel didn't turn him down.

"Are you talking about why I didn't just turn James down?" she asked following my gaze. I crossed my arms feeling stupid but also feeling a bit nervous.

"I mean," I shrugged and she looked back up at me in awe.

"You're jealous!" she said playfully her smirk now turning evil. I pouted and refused to play into her game. "You're jealous that so many people like me! Huh? Is that it?" she pushed and I caved rolling my eyes.

"Stop! Okay? You're fucking 11/10 gorgeous, with the most amazing body, an amazing heart and personality. You left me once," I whispered the last line and her mouth dropped open before she composed herself and shook her head grabbing my hands.

"I already told you, I left you because I felt like I was losing you so I didn't want to cope with it so I ran away. But I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere," she said looking deep into my eyes. James was looking at us and I leaned in to kiss her neck and she tilted her head away just enough to glance at James.

"You know when I was fingering you earlier?" she nodded sighing happily as my hands rubbed her hips. "James was watching us, watching me do it," I whispered and she gasped her eyes darting over to look at him. He was staring at us and she waved at him giggling as I nibbled on her earlobe. "He's cute right?" I asked kissing her jaw trying to gauge her reaction.

"Yeah, he is I guess?" she admitted her hands holding onto my arms for balance. I knew she got light headed when I teased her neck so it was hard for her to stand up in heels right now. I helped her balance then.

"He had a raging boner watching my finger go in and out of your cunt," I mumbled and she shuddered. I loved talking dirty to her, it felt so naughty. Especially because she had that innocent girl next door appeal so it was awesome treating her like she was a dirty slut instead. Lady in the street but a freak in the bed didn't even begin to describe her.

"Yeah? You think he wants to see it again?" she asked really under my spell now. I shrugged and she looked to me her eyes burning with lust.

"Ask him," I whispered and she immediately pulled away walking up to him. I watched her leaning back smiling admiring how jauntily she approached him her ass swaying so seductively. He swallowed hard seeing how sensual and lust driven she was. There was no way he was getting out of whatever request she was going to make. She twirled her hair and brushed his arm, and he looked so confused and excited and scared all at once. He nodded slowly and she glanced back at me with a wink. I bit my lip admiring her brazen sexual animal that she let consume her sometimes. She leaned up to him and whispered in his ear and his eyes practically rolled back into his skull. She kissed his cheek then skipped away leaving him hot and bothered with no satisfaction. I grabbed her hand and Rebecca waved us over.

"So?" I inquired and she giggled looking up at me.

"Want to perform tonight?" she said suddenly and my stomach knotted up with excitement. We had some kinky fantasies, one being making a sex video or performing for someone. I bit my lip and she smiled turning forward. The whole bus ride home I was thinking about what she had planned. We made it back and had dinner with everyone. James joined us again and he kept glancing at us from down the table. I was still anticipating what she had planned, and apparently so was James. Rebecca left us then heading off with the girls. I guess they had a sleepover planned which is why Rebecca said we could be alone tonight.

12