College Roommates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What good is sorry to me? How could you treat me so badly; like I have never meant anything to you? I don't understand.' Dave too had begun to cry again. He was utterly broken.

'Oh Dave. You mean the world to me. You always have.'

'How can you stand there and say that to me? You had sex with the one man in the world I hate; the one man in the world I have to share a room with; the one man who takes pleasure in telling me everything; the one man on campus who has sex with more girls than anyone else.'

Despite her guilt she was beginning to get annoyed at the way Dave was bad-mouthing Ged but she knew she had to let it pass.

'And why did you have to do it in the room whilst I was there? That is just cruel and nasty. Why would you treat me so?'

'I don't know what to say. Just that I was a bit drunk and I got carried away. I never meant to hurt you. I feel terrible.'

'Oh I am sorry,' Dave said sarcastically. 'How the hell do you think that I feel? Just go away.'

'Please Dave. Don't be like that.' Dave slammed the door in her face. He went back to bed and cried himself to sleep again.

Jill had hoped that speaking to Dave would have helped her feel a little bit better but she felt worse. She had obviously destroyed him. She was consumed by guilt.

She walked around campus for a while to clear her head before heading back to her room, where she found Rachel watching television.

'How did it go?' Rachel enquired.

'Terrible. I have hurt him so much. I am such a fucking bitch.' Rachel was surprised to hear Jill swear so coarsely.

'Oh, I am sure he will calm down eventually. It will still be very raw for him at the moment, especially as he has to share with Ged.'

'I know. Why did I have to fall for his roommate?'

'Probably because he is super H. O. T.' Jill had never heard Rachel speak like that and they both laughed.

'He sure is.'

Rachel made Jill a drink and they sat down to watch a film together. After 30 minutes her phone rang; it was Ged. 'Hello.'

'Hi Jill. How are you? I have been so worried. Have you seen Dave?' Ged sounded full of genuine concern. In reality he was beginning to feel horny again and he wanted some.

'I am fine I suppose. My mind is just all mixed up. I saw Dave and he is broken. I feel so guilty.'

'I know it is a shame he saw us. We should have been more careful. I am truly sorry.'

'It's not your fault any more than it is mine.'

'I am still sorry. How about I take you out for a nice meal? Try and take your mind off it a bit. Steve and his roommate are away tonight so we can use their room for a bit of privacy to talk things through or whatever.' Ged was hoping for the 'whatever' more than the talk.

'I don't think I can tonight Ged. I need more time to think. I am going to stay here. You understand don't you?'

'Are you sure I cannot tempt you.' Ged was getting frustrated. Was it worth all this effort?

'I am sure. Goodnight Ged.' They hung up and Jill went back to watching the film with Rachel.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Ged was beyond frustrated. He had set his mind on fucking Jill's brains out again. He craved her tight pussy and her killer curves. He was not used to rejection; it never happened. Then he shrugged and muttered, 'Fuck it.' He picked up his phone and dialled Beth's number; Beth was his most frequent fuck buddy. After a while she answered with a whisper.

'Hi Ged. What do you want? My boyfriend is here.'

'You fucked him tonight yet?'

'No. I was just about to get into bed. Soooo, what do you want.'

'I want your ass in my room in fifteen minutes.'

'Oh Ged please not tonight. We have had a lovely day and I want to give John what he deserves.'

'Fuck that. Get your slutty ass to my room in fifteen minutes.'

'Don't speak to me like that Ged. You know I don't like it.'

'Yet you always come back for more. Just face it Beth, you are a cock sucking slut who just cannot resist what I have to offer. You know you are gonna come over so stop arguing, make your excuses to John and get you slutty ass to my room. Okay?'

'Okay Ged.' Beth sounded empty. She hated the way Ged talked to her and treated her but she knew he was right. She could not resist him, even now when her boyfriend was waiting in her bed, anticipating a night of fun. She walked into her bedroom.

'I am so sorry honey but I have to go out. Tracey is having a crisis and she needs me. You can wait here if you want. I will be back in a few hours.'

'You're fucking kidding me.' John was incredulous. It was bad enough that she answered the phone whilst they were making out but now she was going to leave.

'I am sorry John.' She gave him a big wet kiss and left the room. The anticipation of Ged's monster cock was already soaking her panties.

Ged got to his room first. He found Dave asleep. He thought about waking him up to torment him but he decided against it. He would wake up soon enough when he got to work on Beth; she was always a screamer.

A few minutes later Beth arrived. He let her in. 'Strip off and suck my cock bitch.' Ged was still angry at Jill's rejection and he had every intention of taking it out on Beth.

'Ged please. Don't talk to me like that.'

'Look you dirty little whore. If you want what I have got...' he grabbed his crotch, '...get your fucking cheap clothes off, get on your knees and suck my cock.'

She felt hollow inside but she obeyed without further question. She pulled off her top to reveal her perfect pert breasts. She then pulled down her skirt and panties in one movement to reveal her perfectly groomed pussy. All she had left on were her heels. She knelt down and pulled Ged's stiff member out of his shorts. She began to gently rub it with her hand whilst swallowing as much of the shaft as she could fit in her mouth.

'Oh yeah, that's it, suck it bitch, suck it good.' He slapped her face as she greedily sucked on his cock. Then he grabbed her by her hair and started to vigorously fuck her face. There was none of the tenderness he showed Jill. He was roughly fucking her mouth. He was forcing his cock too far down her throat. He was hurting and choking her but he was relentless. Beth was having a great deal of difficulty getting enough breath; she thought she would vomit from all the gagging and then pass out.

Ged was in a world of his own. His pleasure was all that mattered to him. He continued fucking her face whilst ignoring her obvious discomfort. Just before Beth could take it no more Ged came in long gushes of thick warm cum. She was gagging unbearably until he finally let her go when he was spent. Beth was breathing hard and fast; trying to get enough oxygen into her body.

'Ged. That was too rough.'

'Fuck off. You know you like it rough. We have only just started. Or are you telling me you don't want this?' He held his softening cock in his hand.

'You know I want it you bastard.'

'Well what are you waiting for? Bend over that bed and show me what you have got.'

Beth did as she was told. She was bent over and she knew that Ged had a perfect view of pussy and ass. Despite the abusive blowjob she had just experienced her body was tingling in anticipation of the best cock she had ever ridden. She let out a scream as Ged roughly forced his full length into her ass with no warning and no lubrication. He had fucked her ass before but never without some form of lubrication. Tears streamed down her eyes as she tried to come to terms with the pain. Ged did not wait though; he immediately stated pounding. He was fucking her ass with intense anger; this was no loving liaison; he obviously had zero respect for this girl and she knew it but she was addicted.

Beth could not help herself screaming frequently with pain; at this stage the pain was greater than the pleasure. But she knew that she would stick with it because when he fucked her pussy, which he would undoubtedly do, he would make her cum so hard that she would almost pass out.

The screaming woke Dave. He could not believe it. How could Jill be so heartless that she would fuck Ged in their room with him there again? He built up the courage to confront them and put his glasses on. 'What? What? I thought you were with Jill.'

'You have fucked Jill? Oh you bad boy.' Beth laughed.

'Shut up bitch.' Ged shouted. Then directed his words at Dave. 'Just because your beloved Jill fucked and sucked me a few times last night does not make her my girlfriend. She is just another cheap fuck. Now shut the fuck up, I am busy. If you want to sit there and watch then fine; this dirty slut enjoys an audience. If you want to lie there and pretend to be asleep like you usually do then fine. If you want to fuck off then fine. Just make your mind up and let me get back to destroying this slut's well used asshole.' Ged immediately resumed his pounding of Beth's ass with no less roughness and anger than before. Dave was in no state to leave so he hid in the bathroom.

After what seemed like an age of pain for Beth, Ged finally came in her ass. He pulled out when he had stopped gushing and held her down whilst he watched his cum start to dribble out of her. Then he slapped her ass with all of his might. She screamed very loudly. She had not seen it coming and it hurt so very much. A massive hand print immediately shone out in bright red on her right ass cheek. 'Explain that to your sissy boyfriend when you get back to him.' Ged laughed nastily.

'He is one of your friends Ged. Why would you call one of your friends a sissy?'

'If he wasn't a sissy then why did you leave him in your bed to come here to see me?' She had no answer.

Beth got onto Ged's bed and spread her legs. The abuse she had received over the last hour or so would be worth it the moment Ged entered her hungry pussy. 'No, not there. I'm gonna fuck you on Dave's bed. He can sleep in my cum patch tonight.'

Beth moved beds. She rubbed her ass on the sheets; smearing Ged's cum on them. 'How's that?' she giggled.

'Not bad. I think he needs a bit more.' Ged was losing some of his anger and was beginning to warm to Beth. He climbed on top and eased his hard-again length all the way inside Beth until he bottomed out; she could take all but half an inch of Ged's length easily. She bent herself double and wrapped her legs behind his neck as Ged started to pound her pussy.

In no time at all Beth exploded into the most incredible orgasm. It was as if the abusive sex before had heightened her sensibilities. Her whole body shook uncontrollably and she screamed loud and long as Ged continued to pound; he was hitting the spot every time. She gradually calmed down but was still short of breath as she felt her next orgasm approaching. The positive feedback drove Ged onwards; he pumped harder and faster whilst gazing at Beth's wildly bouncing tits.

By the time he came inside her Beth had cum four times and was utterly spent. 'Oh my God. That was amazing. A bit rough at first but what a finish.' Beth gushed.

'Make sure you clean yourself of on Dave's sheet before you go.' They both laughed. Beth got dressed and was leaving when Ged said, 'Don't let John fuck you tonight. It will only disappoint.' She hated that Ged was telling her what to do with her boyfriend but she knew she would obey; she hated herself even more for that. She tried not to ask herself when she had lost her self-respect.

'You can come out now pussy boy.' Ged shouted to Dave.

Dave emerged from the bathroom and could not look at Ged, especially the proudly naked Ged standing before him. Ged grabbed Dave roughly and forced his face onto the wet patches in Dave's bed. 'Lick that pussy boy.'

'No. Get off.' Dave tried to get free but could not.

Ged grabbed Dave's cock and balls in his free hand and squeezed hard; Dave squealed like a girl. 'Lick that or I squeeze harder.' Dave had no choice but to agree and so, much to his shame, he licked some of Ged's cum off his own bed sheets. 'There you go. Now you and your beloved Jill have tasted my cum.' Ged let him go and laughed heartily to himself. 'Make sure you sleep on those sheets tonight Dave or you know what will happen.' Ged made a squeezing gesture with his hand.

Ged went to sleep satisfied. Dave lay in the wet patch in pain. He gradually felt the dampness of Ged's cum working through his pyjama bottoms onto his skin. He felt sick.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Over the next few days Ged repeatedly tried to get Jill back into bed without success. She did meet up with him; she even went out on dates with him; but she would never go that one step further. As far as Ged was concerned there was just an endless stream of 'stupid fucking excuses.' Of course, it was very different for Jill. She had fallen for Ged and fallen hard. Only a few days ago she was an innocent virgin; now she had a raging libido that was well and truly focussed on Ged's amazing body. However, she was a genuinely nice girl and she wanted the sex with Ged to be special and perfect; just like it was the first time right up until Dave caught them. For Ged sex was an everyday thing that he did with a lot of girls. For Jill it had happened just one morning in her whole life and she was not ready for it to become routine or cheap or nasty.

Therefore, despite her burning desire she refused to have sex with Ged anywhere that he suggested. She would not do it in Ged's room because that would be too cruel to Dave. She would not disrespect the apparently-prudish Rachel by doing it in her room. She would not do it in anyone else's room for fear of getting caught. She was almost as frustrated as Ged but she knew she was right. She had too much self respect to cheapen the experience.

Ged on the other hand was happy to relieve his frustration by taking a different girl back to his room every night; a selection of his many fuck buddies. Every night he made Dave listen to his wild and rough sexual encounters. This made Dave feel worse than ever; his Jill had dumped him for someone who thought of her as simply another notch on their bedpost.

One night Ged was getting ready to have another crack at Jill (although he was fast losing patience) when his phone rang; it was his brother. 'Hi bro.'

'Shit dude. Have you heard?' Ged's brother, Tom, was a year younger than Ged but was otherwise almost identical.

'Heard what?'

'Mom and Dad are going to visit the Mitchells for the weekend. Free house man. PARTY MAN.'

'You're shitting me.' Ged was beginning to get excited.

'No shit dude. Saturday night is party night man. You gotta come.'

'Holy shit! I am there brother.'

'Bring your friends man and, of course, bring some pussy.'

'I can't believe you think you need to ask. What's the point of a party without pussy?' They talked details and then hung up. Ged knew that this was the perfect opportunity to get Jill back in the sack. His mom and dad's house was massive and there were plenty of lockable bedrooms that would provide the privacy Jill needed. He just knew that the party would be perfect so he decided that he would not even bother trying to get Jill to succumb before; there was no point; he would just use his other sluts in the meantime.

A little while later Ged arrived at the door to Jill's room; he knocked. Rachel answered. 'Hey Ged.' She licked her lips at him seductively before letting him in; Jill did not see it.

Ged walked past her without answering. He walked up to Jill, held her in his arms and planted the gentlest of kisses on her full red lips; it made every part of her body tingle. 'Hey gorgeous.'

'Hey you too. Where are you taking me tonight?'

'Only the best for my girl. I am taking you to Carlucci's.'

'Ooh, I loooove Italian.'

'Well this is the best in town. Hey, I have something to tell you.'

'What?'

'My brother just called. We are having a party at my parents' house on Saturday.'

'I bet your parents' house is amazing.'

'Yeah it is pretty cool. Lots of rooms, lots of privacy, lots of locks.' Ged had a big smile on his face as he said this. Everyone in the room knew exactly what he meant.

Jill got on her tip toes and gently kissed Ged's cheek before whispering in his ear. 'That sounds perfect Ged.'

Ged knew that he would have Jill's body again on Saturday night; maybe on Saturday afternoon too; maybe even Sunday morning as well.

'Who else is going?'

'The team and the cheerleaders I guess; the usual crowd. Plus my brother's friends.' Ged and Jill left for the restaurant.

Rachel had been all smiles right up until Ged and Jill left the room. Then her face instantly turned to thunder as she muttered to herself. 'That fucking prick. Who does he think he is? Taking my Jill away from me to his fucking parents' house. What a fucking prick. It won't be long now though. I will fucking destroy that jock fucker.'

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

By the time that Saturday arrived Jill could think of nothing but being with Ged again. She was so horny that she took almost every opportunity that she had to pleasure herself. Nothing she did was anywhere close to the intensity of pleasure that Ged had given her the night he took her virginity.

Jill had noticed that Rachel had become somewhat less outgoing and less cheerful than usual. She asked her on numerous occasions if everything was okay; Rachel always muttered something unconvincing in the affirmative. Jill knew that Rachel was not the most open of girls and so she did not push it; maybe this month's period was affecting her more than usual.

What Jill did not know was that Rachel was seething with a fast growing hatred of Ged; she was consumed with her plan to get rid of him.

Ged knocked the door and Jill let him in and kissed him gently on the cheek. They grabbed Jill's bags and headed to Ged's car. 'Oh no. I have forgotten my makeup bag.'

Ged smiled at her and said, 'You don't need make up. You are beautiful without it.'

Jill giggled and blushed at the compliment but began to get out of the car saying, 'That's sweet but I still need my makeup.'

'You just sit there. I will run up and get it for you.'

Ged got to back to the room and knocked the door again. Rachel was surprised to see him but let him in anyway.

'I need to get Jill's makeup.'

'Are you sure you didn't just come here to fuck my ass?'

'You are a fucking mad bitch.'

As quick as a flash Rachel pulled her little dress off over her head. She was standing there in nothing but her skimpy panties. She walked over to Ged who was checking her out.

She pushed her body against his. 'I know you have been thinking about my ass. You want it don't you? Tell me when you are going to destroy it.' She looked up into his eyes and licked her upper lip seductively.

'Your best friend is waiting for me in the car downstairs and you want me to fuck your ass now? Just get off me and tell me where the makeup is.' He pushed her away but she bounced right back.

'I know you are not going to fuck me now but at least touch me.' She grabbed his hand and placed it on her little boob. Ged let her do it and he squeezed her tit before trying out the other one. He may have thought she was a mad, ugly bitch but groping tits is always rewarding for a horny young man.

'Harder. Make 'em hurt.' Rachel demanded. Ged pinch her nipples as hard as he dare. Rachel let out a little whimper as the pain struck; it was making her horny.

She suddenly pulled away, slipped off her panties and bent over; exposing her tiny ass to Ged. 'Spank it hard and nasty.'

Ged was in the mood now. He was fully hard and would have fucked Rachel's ass just as she wanted him to if Jill wasn't waiting for him. He swung his massive arm hard and fast and landed a brutal smack on Rachel's naked ass. The redness was instant as was Rachel's scream of pain. She could not believe how painful that was; how hard he had hit her. It had almost knocked her off her feet. She smiled to herself; she knew she had him hooked; she knew her plan would be a success.