College Roommates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes. Morning Jill. How do you feel?'

'Awful. Terrible hangover. Did we...you know...do it last night?'

Ged felt a growing nervousness in the pit of his stomach. Did she know? Did she suspect? 'Err, yes we did but we were both very drunk.'

'I am so sore down there.'

'Oh God. I am sorry. I guess with me being so drunk I was less careful than usual. I hope I did not hurt you too much.' Ged feigned concern.

'It's okay. It hurts but you did not do it on purpose.'

Ged noticed the cum dried on Jill's dress and he inwardly cursed Tom. 'I think I may have made a bit of a mess of your dress. I guess I wasn't very careful last night.'

Jill looked down. 'Eww...Oh well. I am sure it will wash out.'

They both got up and headed down for breakfast before heading back to college. Ged did not feel the slightest bit of guilt over letting Tom use Jill; he was used to sharing his girls with his brother. Also, Jill did not really mean that much to Ged. She was truly just another of his fuck buddies; it was no concern of his that she thought there was more to it than that.

The only thing he regretted was Beth finding out. Now he had to treat that dirty fucking slut with respect that he knew she did not deserve. He cursed his bad luck for that.

When they got back to college he dropped Jill off at her room and gave her a sweet gentle kiss and whispered, 'Goodbye my beautiful Jill. I am counting the minutes until I can see you again.'

Jill giggled and entered her room. At that very moment he got a text message. He looked at his phone and cursed; it was Beth. The text read, 'Get over to my room now. You are gonna eat my pussy all day long.' He had never thought he would have to bother pleasuring Beth with his tongue ever again. Now it seemed it would be a prominent part of his future. What he did not realise was that he would not have to put up for it for long; his life was about to take a big turn for the worse.

To be continued...