College Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason knew he couldn't avoid her. Sooner or later they were bound to be stuck here together. He thought about everything she had said the first night she was here. He thought about seeing her naked. He wasn't sure he could handle all of this but it was going to happen. "So let the cards fall as they might," he said to his image in the mirror. He took off his sleep shorts and shirt and put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He then headed out to the kitchen to find something to eat.

As he entered the kitchen Stephaney was at the stove cooking up sausage and eggs. His eyes were drawn to her legs. She looked over her shoulder to see him staring at her. She realized he was still check her out and again her pussy started to moisten. "How do you like them?"

Jason felt a flash of embarrassment rush through him. He had been caught. "Umm, ahhh, what?" he stuttered.

"How do you like your eggs? Since we are both here and going nowhere today, I thought now would be a good time to have one of those 'meals together' thing. I am making sausage, eggs, and toast. How do you want 'em?"

"Umm, over easy, I guess."

Stephaney smiled and returned to her cooking. "You know, Mom always did this for me every weekend. Making me breakfast to order. I would watch her and learn from it, but she would never let me cook. It's kind of fun."

"She never cooked anything 'special' for me. I got what everyone else wanted. Not what I wanted."

Stephaney turned around. "I am sorry, Jason. I know it wasn't fair to you. I hope you let me make that up to you."

"It wasn't your fault. Mom and Dad never wanted a son. They wanted a daughter. After you were born, I was just a mouth they had to feed. "

"No, I am not talking about food, I am talking about everything."

" So am I."

It was at that point Stephaney was starting to understand the pain Jason had been through. She couldn't undo the past, but she could try to make the future better.

All during breakfast, they talked. They just about talked about everything. Everything except dating and sex. And they talked all day and into the evening. They both laughed and both cried. But by the end of the day, they were both starting to enjoy each other.

When they decided to go to bed, Stephaney got to the bathroom first. She took care of business, brushed her teeth and decided to go ahead get into her "pajamas" there, her pajamas where nothing but her own skin. She walked and to her delight, her Jason was standing there. As she walked passed, she twirled by him with a big smile. "Not like you haven't already seen me. I figured I would just go ahead and get into my sleep attire now." As she walked to her room, she had a bit more wiggle in her walk and Jason just stared.

When she walked in her room, Jason went to the bathroom. Afterward, he headed to his room. Stephaney's door was open. She lay on her bed partially covered, already asleep. She lay on her stomach, her right leg and upper body bare to his eyes. His body just took over, as he slowly walked to her bed. His sister was absolutely beautiful. He reached into his shorts and pulled out his cock. He slowly started stoking it.

The dim light afforded Stephaney the ability to peek without being noticed. She watched her brother as he pulled his cock out. She nearly gasped when it reached full size. It was much bigger than any boy she had ever been with.

Jason continued stroking his cock. It only took a few minutes and had reached his orgasmic. With a muffled grunt, he shot his cum. The first spurt landed on the sheet on the other side of bare leg. The second landed on her leg. Stephaney almost had her own orgasm just watching. She moaned lightly when the shot of cum hit her leg. Jason didn't hear her, he continued stroking his cock as several smaller bursts of cum shot out. He then walked out to his room, not even trying to clean up the mess he left her bed, her leg, or her floor.

After she heard Jason's door shut, she rolled over. Using her finger, she instinctively wiped the cum from her leg and brought it to her lips. She stuck her tongue out and tasted her brother's essence. She took the cum still on her finger and rubbed it on her pussy. She smiled. She continued to finger her pussy and rub her clit. It was her turn and she wanted to orgasm with her brother's cum in her. It didn't take long. Her relief came quickly. After she came off her high, she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Jason woke up. Fear and panic set in as he realized what he had done. He eased out of his room. Stephaney's door was still open. He walked over to it and peeked around the door jam. She wasn't in bed. He walked slowly out to the living room. Still no sign of her. "Shit," he thought, "she knows and ran out. I am so fucked."

Then he heard a noise in the kitchen. Stephaney walked out holding a glass of water, without a stich of clothes on. She smiled at him. "So you like what see?"

"Wha wha what?"

"Don't play games with me BIG Bro, and I do mean big." Jason knew he should run, but where could he go. This was his apartment. "You jerked off looking at me last night. Actually, you jerked off on me." Stephaney smirked.

"I, I, I..."

"It was quite delicious. I just wish you had let me take care of you. I could do that now if you would like." The tenting in Jason's shorts made it quite obvious that he aroused by seeing his sister.

Jason started to stutter something as Stephaney walked toward him. She set her glass of water down on an end table as she passed it. When she reached him, she kissed him on the lips, running her tongue across them. She then knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang out, slapping her in the face. She giggled. "Wow, this is so much bigger than any of my boyfriends. I think I have found my the first cock that gets to enter my pussy." With that she opened her mouth and began to slowly swallow as much of his length as she could. While she was a virgin, she definitely had lots of practice giving blowjobs. Jason was soon grunting, his hips involuntarily started to thrust back and forth. He reached down and grabbed her head, handfuls of hear in both hands and pulled her hard into his groin as he released his load into his sister's mouth. He held her against him as he drained his balls into her.

After Jason released his grip on her, she stood up. Some cum had dribbled out of her mouth. She scooped it with her finger and licked it clean. "Mmmmm, much better than last night. I am going to enjoy this so much," she said while lightly stroking his cock and balls.

Jason finally started to think. "What have we done? This is wrong. It has to stop."

"Wrong by whose standards. I think you are attractive. I think are intelligent. God knows this cock is a thing of beauty. Do you not like me?"

"You're my sister. This is incest. It's wrong."

Stephaney stood up. "Jason, last night I realized just how hurtful everyone in our family was too you, including me. I can't change what happened, but I can work on making amends for my part. I wanted a brotherly relationship with you, but after what you did last night and seeing you and tasting you now, I want more than that. And by the looks of you cock, you want more too." She was holding his cock which was rapidly getting hard again.

Still holding his cock, she slowly started walking to her bedroom, leading him like dog on a leash. He followed without putting up a fight. When the got to the bed, she flopped down on her back. She spread her legs. "Fuck me with that monster, BIG Bro," emphasis was on the word "BIG."

Jason was no longer in control, he knew it, he couldn't stop now if he wanted to. He took his shirt off and now stood there completely naked. He climbed between her legs. "I have never done this," he stated as he looked into her eyes.

"Neither have I. I know it is going to hurt at first, but it is supposed to get better very quickly."

Jason placed the head of his cock at her entrance. He pressed forward. While Stephaney was well lubricated from her excitement, only a small fraction of his cock entered her. He slowly pulled back and then pressed forward again. More of his cock entered her. After a few more attempts, his cock was pressed against her hymen. "I can't go any further," he almost sadly exclaimed.

"Yes you can, that is my cherry wall, you just need to push through. I have so much more to give you."

Jason pulled back again and once again pressed forward only to be stopped by her virginity. "Just push hard, Jason, ram it into me." Again, he pulled back. Then he thrust hard into her. Stephaney screamed in pain. She wrapped her legs around him and held him inside her. She pulled Jason's face to hers and kissed him, their tongues entwining. Jason tried to pull back, his instincts demanded he pump repeatedly into her. Stephaney held him still, "Not yet. Let me get used to feeling you inside me. My god this is so incredible. After a short time, she eased the grasp on him that her legs held. He took that as a sign he could pumping her.

Jason had never in his life felt the sensations he was having. It was incredible. Even after just having a blowjob, he knew he couldn't last long, not with these sensations. He breathing started to get more ragged and his thrusting more urgent. He felt the build up begin to peak. With a loud roar, he started pumping his seed into his sister. His cock convulsed emptied the contents into her wanton pussy. Stephaney watched him. When he was done. He collapsed on her.

"That was incredible watching you. The pleasure on your face was magnificent. I could feel your cock twitching in me, your cum filling me up."

Those last words hit Jason like a freight train, bringing him back to reality of what had just happened. "Oh my God. I just came in you. What if you get pregnant?" he asked as he roller off of his sister.

"I may be, I mean may have been a virgin, but I have been on the pill since I was 15 to regulate my period. It's ok." She smiled at him. She rolled to her side and took his face in her hands. "It's ok." She kissed him again, long and lovingly.

She looked down at his cock, it was covered in cum and blood from her maidenhood. Her thighs weren't much better, nor the sheets. "Perhaps we should go take a shower." She told him. "Together," with a great big smile.

In the shower, they soaped each other up. Lingering at each other's genitals. It didn't take long for Jason to once again harden. "You keep this up BIG Bro and we are going to be going at all day long."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing," Stephaney replied.

They ran out of the shower back to Jason's bedroom both jumping on the bed. Jason pushed Stephaney back then dove between her thighs. He started to lick her pussy, running his tongue up and down her slit. She tasted incredible. He put his hands on her waist and pulled himself into her, his tongue lapping as deep in her as it could go. He then found her clit. Stephaney squealed in pleasure. "Oh my God, keep doing that," she begged.

Jason began a full on assault on her clit. In few minutes, Stephaney's thighs started to tighten around Jason's head. She started convulsing in orgasm. Jason continued to lick and suck on her clit, occasionally biting on it as well. Stephaney screamed out loud and juices started flowing from her pussy. Jason devoured every drop.

After her orgasm passed she pulled Jason up and started kissing him. She loved the taste of herself on him. Jason's cock was at her entrance and he pushed forward instinctively. Stephaney gasped with pleasure as his cock continued to slide into her.

"Oh God, your pussy feels so good, I want to keep doing this forever." Jason exclaimed.

Stephaney spread her legs as wide apart as she could to allow Jason to go deep into her. There was no intent at making love, Jason's animalistic urges only allowed him to fuck her. He pounded his cock into her as hard and as fast as he could. Stephaney began screaming in pleasure. Jason grunted in response with each thrust. After several tortures minutes, Jason's thrusts started to become more panicked as he was reaching his climax.

He screamed out, "I'm cummmmiiiinnnnnggggg!" Stephaney again wrapped her legs around Jason and held him tight against her as his seed emptied for the second time into her pussy.

Jason collapsed. Totally spent from the morning's sex session. He rolled off of Stephaney and fell asleep. Stephaney rolled over against him, wrapping an arm and a leg around her brother, marveling in the newfound relationship they had discovered together. Soon she was asleep as well.

Hours later, Jason woke up.

How had this happened? Just months earlier he loathed the thought of her. Now her lithe, naked body was wrapped around his as she peacefully slept. How on Earth did he ever get into this predicament?

After contemplating for a minute, he decided he didn't care. She was beautiful and her body was his for the taking. He wanted her and that is all that mattered. His cock started to get hard again. He rolled Stephaney off of him and got between her legs. As he pushed his cock into her pussy again, she started to wake.

"My, you are insatiable. Fuck me again, Jason. I don't want to ever stop."

12