College Slut Wife

Story Info
A wife surprises her husband with her confessions.
1.9k words
4.27
162.9k
123

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers

My wife Megan and I went out with 2 other couple friends on a Saturday night to the local restaurant and bar where we generally hang out. Before leaving, Megan drained a couple rum and diet cokes, so she already had a buzz going.

We met up with our friends Renee and her husband Tony, as well as Kate and her husband Chris. The three girls all grew up together and Renee and Megan went to college and were roommates in an off campus house right nearby the campus bar for their junior and senior years.

We all greeted each other warmly, Renee was already drunk, and Kate was on her way. Tony, Chris, and I knew the drill. The girls would get drunk, we'd take it easy, drive home and hopefully get lucky that night.

The girls were laughing and having fun, telling stories, while us guys were focused on a college football game on TV and catching upon what we've had going on.

The laughter grew louder as the girls grew drunker. When they do go out they generally attract male attention because they get raucous and they're also all attractive.

Renee is beautiful, tall and lean, 5'9" with a small chest and a runners physique honed from the 30 miles a week she ran. Kate had had a kid, and could drop about 15. However, a pretty face and large breasts that she always likes to show off with low cut tops on her 5'2" frame made up for her shortcomings. My Megan is the best looking of the 3, gorgeous, and about 5'7" 130 lbs with perfect C cup boobs and nicely toned. She is no stranger to the gym.

All of a sudden a drunken and laughing Renee yells out to Megan, "YOU DID NOT DO THAT! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!." Apparently, in her unsteady state, she forgot that the 3 husbands were there. We all looked over at the commotion where a sheepish Megan shrugged her shoulders and gently nodded her head yes.

I decided to let it go and find out what that was about later when we got home. I was aware that Megan wasn't a virgin when we meant, but she'd never gone into much detail about it. She'd had a few serious boyfriends before we met, but they were after college. Frankly, it never bothered me, because I wasn't exactly a saint growing up, so that was well in the past. Considering both of us were 33, and have been married 4 years, those days were in the rear view mirror.

We all left at the same time and the girls were all very drunk. As we drove home Megan reached over and started rubbing my cock as I drove. I leaned over and kissed her at a stop light and drove the rest of the 10 minute ride without issue.

As I pulled in the driveway and into the garage, she leaned over and started making out with me. I ran my hands down from Megan's cheek, to her shoulders, and started rubbing her perfect breasts. In the garage, she started unbuttoning my shirt, then loosening my belt to unleash my throbbing penis. I pulled her sweater over her head, and unhooked her bra, releasing her soft large boobs. I leaned down and started sucking her tits, knowing how much this turns her on. Megan groaned, reached over and began pumping my erect 8 inch dick.

As Megan did this, she started talking dirty, "I love this big cock."

I got myself completely undressed in the car, and then got Megan undressed. I began fingering her sopping wet pussy. She asked me out of the blue, "Have you ever had car sex with anyone else?"

Downplaying my car sex experience, I said, "Yeah, back when I was in high school a few times. How about you?"

Megan responded, "I wasn't a stranger to a back seat."

Based on the outburst from earlier, I decided to take things up a notch, "Did you get fucked good in the car?"

Megan said, "Is that what you want?"

I said, "Yeah, tell me how much you liked getting fucked in the car."

Megan played along and said, "I've had some big dicks in the back seat. I was a whore. Now I want yours back there, too."

We took our show to the back seat, where I fucked her from behind, slamming my cock in and out of her wet cunt. Megan was enjoying herself as much as I was, calling for me to keep pounding her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, I couldn't hold out anymore. I pulled out and let go jet streams of cum on her ass and lower back. I gave her a playful smack in the ass and told her, "I love fucking that dirty pussy."

We've had some great sex in our relationship, but this was highly unusual for us to get into past experiences. I know I enjoyed it, and was planning on bringing up the topic the next morning.

The next morning, Megan had a little hangover, so I decided to save the topic for later that night. We did some errands, hit the gym, and she made dinner at home. We poured some mixed drinks, put pajamas on, and sat in on the couch in the basement to watch some TV.

During our second round of drinks, I put my hand over and started playing with her big tits a little. Megan doesn't care when I do this and said, "Didn't you get enough last night?"

I said "No. Actually, there was something I wanted to bring up from last night. What was up with Renee's outburst?"

Megan sighed and said, "You don't really want to know."

Now my curiosity was especially piqued. I said, "We both know neither one of us were each other's firsts. It's not a big deal to me. Our dirty talk last night about doing it the back seat with others turned me on. I promise I won't think any less of you. Actually, I like it that you're a little dirty."

Megan said, "You sure you want to go down this road? I don't want to lie to you, but I also don't want you to get upset."

I said, "Meg, it's fine. Tell me about it."

Megan took a swig of her drink and said, "When Renee and I lived together, we'd hit the bars all the time. One time she picked up this guy named Jamie at the campus bar next door. He was a hottie and I was jealous. Because we lived next door, she took him back to our apartment and fucked him. I went to bed horny, drunk, and alone. The next day, I was up early and was in the kitchen when Jamie came out of the room as if to leave."

"I liked Jamie too, and was in a few classes with him. I was in a white tank top and pajama shorts with no bra on and I caught him looking at my tits. So, I asked him if he liked what he saw. He then smiled. I wanted him so bad, and wanted to leave him something to remember me by, but I didn't know how much time we had. So, I went over, kissed him, unzipped his pants, pulled them down, and started jerking him off then put his dick in my mouth. I gave him a blow job. It didn't take long before he came in my mouth and left."

I sat there stunned and said, "So based upon last night's reaction, Renee never found out?"

Megan responded laughing, "I finally told her last night. She was drunk and started reminiscing and mentioned him. Actually, that wasn't the only time I did that with Jamie. We didn't want to hurt Renee's feelings, so we quietly got together over at his apartment during the day where we fucked several times. Eventually, we all moved on."

Thinking about my wife being a college slut was a lot of information to process. However, I was turned on by this. I smiled and said, "You were a slutty little minx, huh?"

Megan said, "You don't know the half of it."

I said, "I gotta admit, I'm pretty turned on by this kind of talk. What else did you do?"

Megan, "Refresh my drink and as long as you're ok with all this, I'll tell you what you want to know."

I went upstairs, poured a few more mixed drinks and came down. When I got downstairs, Megan was now topless. She took a long swig of her drink, reached over, and grabbed my dick. She said, "Oooh, you ARE turned on by this!"

My pants were now off, my dick hard, and she started kneading my dick.

Megan: "Ok, back to where we were. I was a big whore in college. Freshman year, I probably fucked about 15 guys in the dorms, I fucked a bunch of guys from the hockey team among others my sophomore year, my junior year in the apartment near the bar, I brought at least 20 guys home that year. One of whom, Randy, was in one of my classes. Knowing Renee had classes most of the afternoon, after our class together, Randy and I would go back to my apartment to fuck, pretty much every day"

Me: "So were you using birth control?"

Megan: "At first I wasn't, so Randy, who had a thing for my tits, would pull out quickly and cum on them pretty much every time. I got a little sick of that, wanting our fucks to last longer, so I went on birth control, so he wouldn't have to pull out."

Me: "I'm blown away. I never would've thought your uhh..experiences went this deep."

Megan smiled leaned over and began sucking my dick, licking the base, then putting most of my fairly large member into her mouth.

After about 30 seconds, she stopped, looked up at me and said, "Whatever a girl tells her husband about her past experiences with men, it's ALWAYS worse than you know or can imagine. It's easy for us to get laid."

Me: "I guess so. My wife's apparently seen a lot of cocks. Any big ones?"

Megan sucked on me a little more, looked up as she still held my dick and said, "You have a big cock, but the biggest cock was the black offensive tackle, Maurice, on the football team my senior year. His dick should've been registered with the police as a lethal weapon. He almost impaled me with it. I fucked him a couple times. Ironic part about that? I was dating Steve at the time, I wasn't exactly faithful."

This information was too much for me. I released a huge load onto Megan's face and in her mouth as she cupped my balls with one hand and pulling the cum out of my cock with the other.

Megan looked at me with my load dripping down her cheeks and chin, and smiled. "Being the whore I just confessed to be, I deserved that facial. Seriously though, I've never, EVER cheated on you. Now are you sure you're ok with all this information?"

I smiled and said, "You saw my reaction. I never realized it, but I'm incredibly turned on by you being a former slut and I appreciate that you are faithful to me. Is that all the guys, or are there others?"

Megan said, "I'll save some stories for another time. However, if you lick my pussy, I'll tell you about the girls I was with...."

KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers