College Sports

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

I was surprised. I had expected to be very uncomfortable when I had to get naked. Instead, standing naked in front of 5,000 people felt good, real good.

As we walked back to the team area, Sarah whispered in my ear, "Its fun, isn't it?"

The meet began. Before each race, the girls removed their warm-ups, climbed onto the blocks, and gave the fans behind the blocks the full view. Before her first race, I saw Beth in her warm-ups talking to a young man in the first row. Her race was called. She walked to the blocks, stripped off, then turned and waved to the young man. Beth also looked very good naked.

Sarah had forewarned me to expect slower times than usual because the modern suits streamlined the body in the water more than swimming nude. In general, that was true. However, Haley smoked her 200 free, setting a new national small college record. When she got out of the water and saw her time, Haley was ecstatic. Still naked, she ran to the team area and began hugging everyone, including me. That was also good, real good.

The meet went well. The fans were respectful of the athletes. We won most of the races. At the end of the meet, Sarah took my arm and led me, with Glenda, to the pool deck behind the blocks. This was a team tradition that they all made a huddle and shouted the college name after winning a meet. The swimmers shucked off their warm-ups and bunched around us. Bare female flesh was pressing against me on all sides. Sarah was in front of me with her back to me. She bent forward some and reached back to pull me close to her. My dick was in the crack of Sarah's ass. As she straightened back up, her hips closed on me. The team gave their cheer. Sarah turned around to face me.

"I'm not in any hurry to get dressed. You?"

I certainly wasn't either. Sarah took my hand and we walked together to her office. Glenda was sitting in the office still nude. She was talking to a very fit looking young man in a state trooper's uniform. "What now?" I thought.

Unabashed, Sarah led me into the office. To the officer, she said "Hi Bob. Did you see the meet?"

The officer responded, "Sure did. Great idea. I go on duty in an hour. That's why I'm in uniform."

Sarah turned to me. "Harry, this is Bob, Glenda's husband. When he's not working, he usually joins us at Ponderosa Pines. It is too bad. Glenda has a man to escort her when she gets naked but I don't." Sarah gave me a look.

Turning to Glenda, Sarah said, "If Bob's on duty, I guess you're free the rest of the day."

"Sure am," Glenda replied.

"Great." Turning back to me, Sarah said, "Let's go talk to the team."

Naked, we walked out into the locker room. The swimmers were lounging around, talking and joking. All of the girls were naked too.

Sarah went to the center of the room and clapped her hands. The talking stopped. "Well, what did you think?" Sarah asked her team.

Haley stood up. "I thought it was great." She looked around at her teammates who nodded agreement. "Mr. Stone, did we make any money?"

"Yes, we did. In fact, this one event grossed more than all of our athletic events last year," I announced. That brought a round of applause.

Beth stood up. "If we made a lot of money, why don't we swim all of our meets, at least home meets, in the nude? I sure like it better than wearing a suit."

Another girl called out, "That boyfriend of yours likes it better too."

Beth smiled. "Of course he does. Did anyone's boyfriend complain?" I could see heads shaking "no."

Sarah said, "We can look into that, can't we Harry?"

"Of course."

Dawn, the diver, stood up. Together, she and Haley walked up to me. Haley spoke. "Mr. Stone, on behalf of the whole team, we want to thank you for taking your clothes off with us." Dawn and Haley both hugged me. Then Dawn added, "Mr. Stoner, you actually look real good naked. You ought to go that way more often."

Sarah came up and put her arm around my back. "I definitely agree with that. Ok girls. Good work. Get showered off, get dressed, and get out of here. See you Monday."

Sarah and I walked back to her office. We walked in as a naked Glenda was hugging her police officer husband. After they broke their embrace, Sarah gave Bob a peck on the cheek.

After we all sat down, Sarah said "Harry, do you think that we could swim all of our home meets nude? I actually think that would help our recruiting. Maybe we could get the men's team going again."

I thought for a moment. The day had been, in my mind, a success. "I don't see why not so long as the other teams agree."

"Great." Looking at Glenda, Sarah asked "Coming over?"

"Sure."

Sarah looked at me, "Harry you're welcome too. Just over to my place. Please."

There was something very magnetic in how Sarah had said that. "I'd love to."

"Wonderful. Just grab your wallet and put your warm-ups on. Your other clothes will be safe here. I'll bring you back, eventually."

Sarah lived outside of town, about a mile from me. Her house, while not a mansion, was very nice. As she let us in the front door, Sarah explained, "No, I did not afford this off of what you pay me. I inherited some money when my parents died." Once she closed the door, Sarah was taking her warm-up suit off. She said, "I keep the house warm because I never wear clothes in here. Harry, get that damned warm-up off. Dawn's right. You do look a lot better naked."

By this time, I was genuinely enjoying being naked, so I stripped of the warm-up suit quickly. Sarah came up to me, very close.

"Nude feels better, doesn't it?" she asked. "Here's something else that feels better naked." With that, Sarah embraced my tightly and kissed me. I returned the kiss. I suddenly realized that I had fallen for my swim coach, hard.

As we embraced, Sarah was rubbing her pelvis against my dick. When we broke the embrace, I had another hard-on. "Look, Glenda," Sarah said, "I think that he likes me." More softly, to me, "I hope that you like me."

Without even thinking, I said, "Sarah, you are the most extraordinary lady I've ever met. I don't like you, I love you."

"Good. That's what I was aiming for," Sarah responded.

Sarah grabbed my dick and led me into her living room. She backed me up to a chair and gently pushed me down into it. "Don't worry about Glenda. She's my best friend. She's seen me do just about everything," Sarah told me. Then she kneeled down and took my dick in her mouth. Sarah gave a superb blow job. I came embarrassingly quickly.

I stood up as Sarah swallowed my cum. I gently spun her around to in front of the chair. "My turn," I said. Sarah sat down and spread her gorgeous legs. Sarah kept her pubic hair trimmed short, but it felt soft and wonderful against my face and I began to tongue her clit. The lady even tasted good. I worked my tongue deeper into her.

Suddenly, Sarah shouted "There. Right there."

I kept my tongue working exactly where it was. She soon clamped her thighs hard around my head. I could feel tremors in her body. I was in no hurry to leave this position, but Sarah relaxed after a few minutes.

As she helped me up, she said to Glenda, who had watched the whole thing, "He's pretty good. We need to have him go down on you sometime this evening." Then Sarah said, "I'm hungry. Is pizza ok?"

Glenda and I answered affirmatively so Sarah picked up a phone and made a delivery order. About 25 minutes later, we heard her door chime. Sarah picked up her wallet from a counter, looked at me, and said, "Come on Harry, let's get the pizza."

We went to the door naked. Sarah opened the door all the way. "How much, Jim?" she asked the delivery guy. He told her. She paid. I was handed a large pizza.

As she shut the door, Sarah said "Jim's been delivering pizzas to me for about a year. I don't think that he's ever seen me with any clothes on. That's one of the things I love about this place. You think I'd get away with that if I was coaching at UCLA or Alabama?"

The three of us sat naked around Sarah's table eating pizza and drinking wine. After eating dinner, I had my opportunity to eat Glenda, which was much nicer than the pizza. Either I got her off or she's a very actress.

Sarah, Glenda, and I spent the night together. Bob picked Glenda up from Sarah's house early Sunday morning. A bit later, Sarah and I had a light, naked breakfast.

Sarah asked, "Do you have anything you must do today?"

"No."

"Then, why don't you stay here and stay naked with me."

"I'd love to."

Sarah had a glassed-in porch on the back of her house. A bit later she led me out there. With a glass ceiling and three glass walls, the room was bathed in light and quite warm. Sarah's porch looked out only on her backyard and the woods beyond. No houses or road was in sight.

Sarah began stroking me to get me hard. Once she was satisfied, she said "on your back." I lay on the floor rug on my back. Sarah straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my erect penis. Entering Sarah was always an exquisite experience. Not surprising for an athlete, she had excellent muscle control and knew how to use it. Each time inside Sarah was a little different than every other.

Sarah was riding me hard and I was just about to come when we heard giggles outside. Sarah and I both looked over. We saw a smiling Haley and a young man standing outside watching us. Through the glass I could hear Haley say "Go ahead and finish." We did. Then Sarah got off of me and, with a bit of my cum running down her thigh, opened the door for Haley and the young man.

"Sorry to be voyeurs," Haley said. We were checking to see if you were home. Once we saw the two of you, well, it was just too nice to stop watching." I was standing there, still partially erect, with Sarah's fluids glistening on my dick in the sunlight. Looking at me, Haley said, "That's pretty nice Mr. Stone."

"Haley, given what you've seen, you can call me Harry."

"Thank you. Harry, this is my boyfriend Drake." The young man extended his hand and we shook.

Sarah turned to me. "Harry, Haley drops in from time to time. She's always welcome. I'm sort of a big sister to her as well as her coach."

Haley pertly asked, "May we take our clothes off?"

Haley was lovely, and I'd seen her nude the day before. I had no objection. Sarah said simply "Of course." Turning to explain to me again, Sarah said "Haley usually gets naked when she visits. This is the first time I've had the pleasure of Drake's nudity though."

Haley elaborated. "Coach Smathers told me about Ponderosa Pines when I was a freshman. I've been a member there since sophomore year. Once Drake and I started dating, he joined there."

Sarah went to the kitchen to make more coffee. I led the now naked Haley and Drake into Sarah's living room. While Sarah was out of the room, Haley lowered her voice and said to me, "You know, our whole team has been hoping that you and Coach Smathers would hook up. Other than my parents and Drake, you and she are the only people I've dealt with whom have never broken any of their promises to me. Coach is pretty hot, isn't she?"

I smiled. "Your coach is a wonderful lady."

Sarah walked back in. "The coffee will be ready in a minute." Turning towards me, Sarah added, "Its nice to know I've had my team's support. I've been hoping that we'd hook up since you interviewed here. I was having a damned time thinking of a way to approach you that wouldn't put you off."

I stood and stepped in front of Sarah. I took both of her hands. "You couldn't 'put me off.' You're a very beautiful lady and an exceptional person. I'm glad that we 'hooked up.' I hope that we stay 'hooked up.'"

Haley did a fist pump and said "Yes!"

Haley was in her senior year and had come to talk to Sarah about what she would be doing after graduation. Haley threw out several ideas and blew each of them up herself. She summarized her predicament. "I think that Drake and I are staying together, at least for a while. Drake's going starting on his MBA at the University (referring to the large university in the nearest city), so I'd really like to stay around this area. The thing I'm most interested in is swimming. I know that I set a record yesterday, but that was just adrenaline. I'm not fast enough to keep going beyond college, and being a lifeguard isn't starting a career path."

Sarah had taken this all in. A troubled look came over her beautiful face. "I really shouldn't be saying this, especially with Harry here. But, there may, and I emphasize may, be a solution here."

We all looked at Sarah waiting for the rest. She obliged. "Gail is retiring from Redford at the end of the season. Her husband's retired and they want to move to Florida. I'm pushing Glenda to take Gail's place. Redford isn't that far away so it won't really interfere with Bob's job. Redford has a culture a lot like here. And it is a head coaching slot so it would be a move up for Glenda. I think that she has a good chance. Gail's assistants just aren't ready to take the lead. So, if Glenda gets the Redford job, I'll need a new assistant."

Haley looked at me. "Would you let Coach hire me?"

I smiled. "I think the coaches should pick their assistants."

Haley let out a small yelp. "That would be great." She got up and hugged Sarah. Then she hugged me. That was the second time in two days that Haley and I had hugged naked. That was a nice streak.

Haley looked down at my dick and then looked at Sarah. Nodding her head towards me, Haley asked Sarah "How is he?"

Sarah smiled. "Pretty damn good, actually."

Haley replied, "Maybe, one of these days, I'll ask you if we can share."

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers
12