College Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,313 Followers

"Brian's never done that," Brenda said, licking her lips.

"Then let me show you how it feels," I smiled. "I promise, you'll love it."

"And you'll stop when I say so?" she asked nervously.

"Yes," I replied, reaching for her pants and pulling them down off her hips. Brenda looked as if she were shocked she was actually letting me do this, but that didn't stop her from lifting her hips until her pants were past them. I made sure to take her panties with them. Brenda hard a dark patch of hair between her legs. Her scent grew ever strong as I stood and lifted her from the floor. She squeaked.

"This will be more enjoyable in bed," I said as I carried her across the room to my bed.

"Just remember what you promised!" Brenda said nervously.

"I promised that you love it and you will," I smiled confidently. Brenda started to say something, but by that time she was already in my bed. I buried my face between her soft, thick thighs, and whatever she was about to say was lost. It was replaced by a rather loud moan. I took my time, but she really liked what I was doing. I barely touched her clit for the first time before she cried out and came. It tasted amazing and I drank as much as I could get before refocusing on her clit once more.

"I came," she said, obviously spent and embarrassed. "You can stop."

"I really can't, "I disagreed. "You taste just too damn good!"

"That's..." she began, but I ignored her and went back to working her pussy with my tongue and mouth. At first she mumbled a few more protests, but eventually she had both hands on my head, pulling my face against her. Brenda spread her legs as wide as they could go as her second orgasm grew. I drove tongue deep before pulling it out and gently brushing it along the length of her lips. Her pussy literally started throbbing as her next orgasm neared.

"Cum for me!" I demanded.

"Oh...My...God!" she gasped. "I think I love your tongue!"

"It's a start," I growled before driving my tongue deep once more. That was it. Brenda exploded! Her body shivered and shook for quite some time before she could regain control of it. I had my fill of her juices and continued to do my best to driver her crazy until her orgasm was done.

I shifting onto my back and let Brenda rest her head on my shoulder while she fought to catch her breath. It felt pretty damn good to have her against me like that, but after everything that had happened, I was in some serious need. I wasn't sure how Brenda would react if I asked for her help. I needn't have worried. It wasn't long before I felt her hand at the button to my pants.

"I won't sleep with you," she said as she undid my pants. "But I can't leave you like this....it would be too unfair."

"Thanks," I said, swallowing a laugh. It didn't take long for Brenda to free my cock. I saw her eyes grow big as she began to stroke it. She looked clearly shocked. I frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

"You're built like a horse!" she blurted out, but then blushed badly. That only lasted until she looked at my cock again. I got the feeling that she wasn't the type to say that type of stuff, but she seemed mesmerized by my cock.

"I take it that means I'm bigger than Brian?" I joked, feeling both proud and embarrassed at the same time.

"Definitely," she admitted, still staring at my cock. "And he has a reputation for being big."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Really," she said, leaning over and taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

I'd always thought that Jill was good at taking care of my needs, but she had nothing on Brenda. The coed seemed to go crazy at the sight of my cock, licking and sucking like a wild woman. I would never have guessed she had it in her.

It didn't take me long to cum and Brenda drank it all down, something Jill didn't like doing. I thought I was completely spent, but she didn't stop sucking my cock and somehow it began to get hard once more in almost record time.

The room reeked of both our releases, but I noticed that the scent of her excitement was starting to overwhelm everything else. Brenda was in need once more. I tried to pull her off my cock, but she refused to let go so instead I shifted her until she was on top of me in the sixty-nine position. I liked the feel of her body on mine while I once again thrust my face between her soft thighs and tasted her. Of course, the feel of her mouth on my cock was something else entirely.

I could feel her fighting to deep throat me, but it was beyond her. I think that both frustrated and excited her to no end. Brenda squeezed my head between her thighs hard as she came. She continued to ride my face as she rolled into another orgasm, but neither seemed to sate her need. Brenda rolled off of me and surprised me by shifting on to her hands and knees. Her eyes were hungry in a way that I'd never seen before.

"I know what I said, but I've never felt this much in need before! I need to feel your monster inside of me!" she growled. "I want you to take me! Fuck me!"

Her eyes were both demanding and begging at the same time. Her thighs were soaked with her own juices and her full breasts hung down enticingly. Her nipples were hard nubs and as I watched she used one hand to pinch them. She was glancing down at my cock hungrily.

I knew deep down that Brenda and I would one day mean something real to each other, but that had little to do with this moment. Right now Brenda was a bitch in heat and she needed me to answer her need. She'd called my cock a 'monster' and the knowledge that I had a big one gave me an odd, heady feeling. She'd compared me to a horse. So be it. I'd be a stallion to her mare.

What happened next was on a purely animalistic level. I'm not sure either one of us had any control over it. I was on her instantly, a deep growl escaping my lips. I thrust my cock inside her pussy from behind and she cried out. Her pussy wasn't nearly ready for a cock my size despite my earlier attentions, but she refused to wait. Brenda slammed back against my hips and I thrust my cock as deep as it would go. After that, I pulled out and pushed in a little deeper. She screamed into my pillow and started cumming. I took hold of her hips and slammed in and out. I was so close!

"Holy shit!" I heard from the doorway. "Bro, you got some serious meat!" I glanced that way and saw Rich and Denise standing there.

"Get out!" I grunted. Rich nodded. So did Denise, although she licked her lips for a moment longer as she watched my cock push deep inside of her new roommate. I realized from her expression and Rich's words that Brenda was being honest. I was built bigger than most guys. That just made be even more in need of release.

I lost track of them as my own orgasm finally exploded. I filled Brenda's pussy with cum until it started spraying out of her with each thrust. She was still screaming her passion into my pillow as she lost it for the last time.

I rolled off of Brenda and fought to catch my breath. Thankfully, Rich and Denise were gone. I lifted Brenda and laid her on my chest. She was dead weight, but she responded when my lips found her full ones. We kissed gently until we both drifted off to sleep.

I slept a long time. I was oblivious to everything around me. I know this because when I woke up Brenda was gone and Rich was asleep in his bed. I sat up and grabbed my robe and towel. I needed a shower. After that, I needed to go find Brenda and make sure she was okay. I was pretty sure that wouldn't go as well as I hoped. She completely lost it. So did I, only I didn't regret a moment of it. I was pretty sure that Brenda would.

I wasn't the only one learning stuff about myself and I was certain that the level of pure passion that exploded from Brenda scared the hell out of her. She had this view of herself as a good, sweet girl and those types of girls didn't have moments like we shared. That's on top of the fact that we went farther than she planned and she still had feeling for Brian. No, I didn't expect her to deal well at all with what happened. That's why I wanted to talk to her.

It actually went worse than I expected. I knocked on her dorm room door and she opened it, handed me a letter she'd obviously spent some time on, and shut the door in my face. I glanced back and forth between the door and the note for a few moments before opening the note and reading it.

She wrote quite a bit, but what it came down to was what I expected. She was confused and more than a little mortified by what happened. She must have written a half dozen times that she wasn't the type to do what happened. I think being caught by her roommate and Rich was the worst part. She also kept repeating that I was just rebounding from Jill and that what I was feeling wasn't real. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I wanted her to be right or not.

I read the note a second time and stood in the hall quite some time to digest it. I'm not sure how long it actually was, but I was still standing there when she finally opened the door again. She stepped out of the room and nearly bumped into me. She started to step back in surprise, but I took her in my arms and kissed her. She fought for a moment, but then returned my kiss. It was a slow kiss with more meaning than passion.

"That's doesn't change anything," she said when we finally came apart.

"If you say so," I smiled slowly. "But I'm a patient man. I just needed that kiss to hold me over."

"Hold you over?" Brenda asked in confusion.

"Brenda, I have a feeling about us," I said, but then quickly added when she stiffened nervously. "Don't worry. I won't be bothering you, but I'm betting that one day it will all work out the way it should. You see, I think deep down you feel the same way as I do. You just don't know it yet or refuse to accept it."

"Waiting for me is a mistake," she said in concern.

"Oh, I'm not going to wait," I shrugged, surprising her again. "After all, you may be right. Maybe this whole thing is just a rebound situation for me. The only way to find that out is to see what happens. Besides, we're in college and this is a time to have fun. You might want to remember that while you agonize over Brian."

"I love him," she said with a shrug.

"I believe that you do," I agreed readily. "But that doesn't mean he deserves it and it doesn't mean you don't have feeling for me too. People change."

"Not that much," she argued.

"We'll see," I smiled. "In the mean time we'll go our separate ways and see what happens. Just keep in mind, if you ever need a friend, stop by. I really enjoyed our conversation last night."

"Me too," she smiled, but then winced when she shifted her weight.

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern.

"Just be gentler with the next girl," she said, blushing as she added softly so only I could hear, "You really are big!"

"You were the one who set the pace," I laughed.

"Don't remind me," she groaned.

"One last thing," I said before we went our separate ways.

"Yes?" she asked. I surprised her by pushing her against the wall one last time and kissing her again. This was far more lustful. I felt her body respond and quickly pulled away.

"I'm available to you for more than just conversation," I said pointedly. "And whether you take me up on my offer or not, you need to work on accepting that your concept of a good girl and the side of you I saw last night aren't necessarily at odds."

"You can't be serious?" she asked in disbelief.

"I am," I replied, but then smiled and added, "Here's a secret for you. Most guys want what you call a 'good girl' as a wife, but they also want a slut in bed."

"Some secret!" she snorted.

"No, the secret is that deep down we want the same woman to be both of those things." Brenda looked at me in shock for a moment.

"That's not possible," she finally said.

"Maybe not for most women," I replied slowly. "But it is for you. You just have to make peace with the side of you I saw last night."

"My inner slut," she frowned, shaking her head and blushing badly.

"Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to work on it, and I'll be ready when you finally do accept yourself for what you are. I'm not going anywhere."

"Don't get your hopes up," she sighed. "I think there was something wrong with the beers we drank last night. That wasn't me. Last night was a onetime mistake."

"You want to bet?" I laughed. "I saw a part of you last night that you keep hidden from the world, but she'll demand to come out again and I'll be ready."

"So let me get this straight," Brenda began, shaking her head. "You think we could have a real relationship one day, but plan on having the time of your life while you wait for me to realize you're right. You're available if I ever want to talk, but you'll never be just my friend, and you think there's some wanton slut inside of me that won't be able to stay away from you?"

"Exactly," I grinned.

"You're crazy you know," she said in a surprisingly calm tone.

"Possibly," I admitted. "But I'm your kind of crazy and you know it." I turned and walked away before she could respond.

I realized it was only my second day of college as I left Brenda's dorm and everything was looking a bit brighter. I was convinced that things would work out between Brenda and me eventually. Losing Jill was finally behind me. That alone was great news.

I caught myself grinning as I thought about the other news I'd learned. I was built big for a guy. I remembered the way Brenda reacted to the sight of my cock. I wondered how other girls might respond to it. Certainly the look in Denise's eyes when she caught us spoke volumes.

I guess in the long run being built big down there shouldn't have mattered much, but it did. I suddenly felt imbued with confidence, at least where it came to the ladies. I still needed to focus on school, but I suddenly knew the next four years were going to be some of the most interesting in my life. I was going to have my fun until Brenda was ready to admit the truth about us. As much as I cared for her, there was a part of me that was hoping it wouldn't be too soon.

Yeah I know, I sound like a self centered jerk right now, but hell, I'm young and in college, isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,313 Followers
12