College Stud Changes Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand moved over her arm to her breast and he started to squeeze and caress it from the side. For a big guy, he had a gentle but firm touch and just seemed to know what to do to send her stomach churning with excitement. He ran his hand over the front of her breast and gently pulled at her nipple through her bra. As her nipples became erect with the least amount of touch, they were quickly hard and noticeable through her shirt and bra.

She turned toward him and Brock lowered his mouth to hers as their lips met softly, yet urgently. He pushed his tongue through her lips as they kissed passionately like the horny young adults they were. His cock became rock solid as it reached it's full length and he reached with one hand to unsnap his shorts so it would be more comfortable. Elise continued kissing him and reached down to fondle his massive dick. She was again amazed at how big he was and slowly rubbed his erection up and down. She pulled it free from his shorts for better access and wrapped her hand around it best she could and began stroking him.

Brock reached under her shirt and pulled her bra up over her breasts giving him access to her huge tits with the hard, erect nipples. He grabbed a nipple between his finger and thumb and squeezed which caused Elise to jump, as an electric shock went through he body all the way down to her pussy. She could feel her juices start flowing and her panties became quite damp. They tried to control their moaning, but couldn't; at least the soundtrack of the movie was loud enough to drown their noises.

What Elise didn't know was that Brock brought her to the back row intentionally. The high school and college kids did this with bad movies and uncrowded theaters to receive the "back row blowjob". Brock had had several girls here before and Elise was another conquest for him. As he continued to fondle her breasts and she slowly and gently stroked his shaft, he whispered,

"I want you to suck me."

Elise couldn't believe what he said. She almost got up and walked out, but again, it was if some power came over her and she stayed. She did stop stroking him and pulled her hand back. She had never done this before, not even with Jared and whispered to Brock, "I'm not sure I can do this. I've not done it before. You are pretty big; would it even fit in my mouth?"

Brock smiled with glee. He loved girls that hadn't given blow jobs because they weren't yet repulsed by it, either the smells and taste of cum. Most were intrigued and willing to try and Elise seemed to have become no exception.

"It's okay. I'll tell you what to do."

"What if someone sees us?"

"They won't. Remember we're in the back and I can see anyone that comes up here."

Elise's pussy was incredibly soaked at this point as she lowered her head to his crotch. His dick was sticking way out of his shorts and she took it in her hands and pressed it to her lips. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up the underside of his shaft. Brock couldn't believe she had not sucked a cock before, the feelings were so good. As she held his cock in place, her tongue swirled up and down on his shaft, leaving it wet as her soft lips finally, slowly took the head in her mouth.

Elise was surprised at how easy this seemed and she loved the aroma of Brock's body. He reached around Elise's waist and unbuttoned her shorts. He slid a big hand into her panties and felt how damp she was as he started to rub her slit.

"Mmmm.......mmmm.....mmm, "Elise moaned as he rubbed her pussy and she slowly bobbed her head up and down his cock. He was so big it was starting to hurt her jaw so she pulled off his cock.

"What's wrong?" he whispered to her.

"My jaw hurts and I need a break."

Brock just grinned as he had heard this from almost every girl that sucked his cock and he was proud of that fact. He slid a finger into Elise's steaming pussy and she moaned with pleasure. He took his other hand and grabbed her by the hair and guided her mouth back onto his dick. She started to suck on him again and the intense pleasure returned as he held her hair and started pumping his dick in and out of her mouth.

"Mmpfh....mmpfh.." she moaned as his dick filled her mouth. His finger was furiously pumping into her pussy and Elise was soaked, she was so excited.

Brock could feel his cock sliding down her throat and was amazed at how good it felt. Elise continued to slurp and hum on his dick and he was approaching a point where he couldn't last. She reached down and fondled his balls as she sucked and this sent Brock over the edge.

"Elise....I'm gonna come...., " he whispered but about that time an usher came into the theater.

"Oh shit," he urgently whispered, "someone's coming."

Elise lifted her head from his crotch but not before Brock groaned and cum started spewing from his cock. Some landed on her chin but most shot out and landed on his shirt and shorts, leaving a big stain. They hurriedly arranged themselves and were laughing and giggling. The usher approached and asked if everything was alright.

"Yea, sorry man, she said something funny," Brock replied.

The usher asked them to please keep it down and proceeded to leave. Brock grabbed her hand and they go up to leave, laughing and trying to hide the cum stains on his clothes.

"We're not finished, we're going back to the house."

They quickly drove back to the frat house. The football game was over and no one was in the main room when they entered. Elise was relieved as she didn't want the whole frat house to know what was going on. What they didn't notice was the pair of eyes watching again from the trees. Jared had come back to his spot a little earlier and noticing Brock's car was still gone, sat and waited for them to return.

He was drunk and his anger spiked again as they pulled up to the house. His heart started racing when they entered the house. He had scoped it out enough to know where Brock's room was on the first floor and he walked over to the side and looked in the window. Brock didn't have curtains on his window and Jared could see into his room. He saw the door open and Brock and Elise walked into the room.

They embraced in the middle of the room and Brock was kissing her lips and reaching down squeezing her ass as he pulled her close to him. Elise opened her mouth to allow his tongue in and their lips smashed together as they hungrily kissed. As Jared watched, Elise slid her hand down the front of Brock's shorts and squeezed the massive lump as he was already hard again. Jared moved closer and to the side of the window so he wouldn't be spotted.

Brock backed Elise onto his bed and lifted her shirt up and over her head. She was wearing a black lace bra and her breasts spilled over the edges, they were so big. He grinned at her and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Her breasts spilled out and he could see her nipples were already hard. He reached up and sucked one into his mouth, nibbling on it with his teeth. This sent chills through Elise and the dampness of her pussy returned. He kneaded and massaged her other breast, flicking that nipple with his thumb as Elise arched her back and pushed her nipple deeper into his mouth.

She was breathing heavily and writhing in pleasure as her body responded to his manipulations. Brock reached around and pulled her hips off the bed so he could slide her shorts and panties down her long, smooth legs. As they came off, Elise's excitement grew as her pussy was now exposed to Brock. He stopped sucking her nipple and glanced down her firm belly to the treasure between her legs. He saw she was a natural blond as she had a light patch of hair around her pussy and it was already soaked with her juices. Brock moved his tongue down from her nipples, along her belly and tongued around her bellybutton.

Elise was about to explode as no one had ever sucked her pussy and she remembered what she saw the night before with her roommate. The anticipation was maddening as Brock moved from her belly down to her mound. He reached under her and grabbed both cheeks of her firm, delightful ass and raised her hips up. She had her legs spread as wide as she could and when his tongue reached her sweet, hot pussy, she bucked wildly as she came and her juices soaked his face.

Jared was in shock as he continued watching. He had never done that to Elise (he thought it was gross) and couldn't believe how excited she became. He reached down to his shorts as his erection was reaching it's full but small length. He started slowly stroking his shaft, eyes glued to Elise and Brock.

"Oh...ohh...god Brock.....yesssss," she squealed as the sensation engulfed her.

She grabbed his hair and shoved her pussy onto his mouth, grinding and humping his face. Brock's tongue was moving as quickly as he could, lapping up her taste. As she came down from that high, she could feel her body building to another orgasm. He found her clit with his tongue and proceeded to massage the nub as he placed a finger at the opening of her slit and pushed it in.

"Oh....oh....oh...mmm....mmm, "Elise whimpered as Brock continued to suck and tongue on her clit and piston his finger in and out of her tight hole. She wrapped her long legs around his head and pulled his face even closer into her sopping wet pussy. His tongue was moving rapidly and when he put a second finger in her cunt, it sent her body into another wracking orgasm.

Jared was amazed as her body convulsed and he watched her wrap her long, luscious legs around Brock's head as her pussy ground out her orgasm. His heart raced as this was his girl, dammit, but she seemed to really be enjoying herself. He moved closer to the window to see better.

"Good.....so good......oh..oh..i'm cominnnggg....., " she gasped and collapsed with his face buried between her legs.

She glanced down and as he looked up at her, he flashed that megawatt smile again, his face coated with the sweet juice of her pussy. She pulled him up to her and tasted herself on his lips as she kissed him. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as he climbed up on the bed with her. She pushed him down on his back and straddled him. She reached back, lifted his massive cock and slowly lowered herself on it.

He was much bigger than Jared and she had to adjust for his size as it stretched her pussy to its limit. Brock inhaled sharply as he felt the warmth of her cunt envelope him and she was so tight it was difficult not to cum right then. She slid all the way down his shaft until she was resting on his balls. Her juices mingled in the hair covering them and the warm feeling was exotic. Her pussy throbbed and pulsated around his size and Elise slowly started sliding up and down his cock.

"You feel so good.....mmmm......mmmmm...," she moaned as she had her eyes closed and was riding on his pole. Brock had her ass in his hands and groped all over her ass cheeks. They were firm and he loved the feel of them in his large hands.

"Oh yea.....fuck me....fuck me....., "Elise continued to groan as she increased the pace of her body sliding up and down his shaft. She leaned down and kissed him as he thrusted his cock inside her, his balls slapping against her ass as she rode him.

Jared couldn't believe how big Brock's dick was and seemed in a trance as he could clearly see Brock's cock when Elise bounced up and disappear when she bounced back down. He stroked his cock faster and could feel the buildup in his balls.

"God you're so tight. Oh goddd...., "Brock gasped as she had the tightest pussy he had ever been in. He mauled her breasts with his hands, licking and biting on her nipples as she bounced up and down.

"Oh, Oh, Oh,.....my god........mmmm, " Elise panted as they got closer and closer to cuming. Brock stopped her as he lifted her off him.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want to do you doggy, "he said and she moved around and lowered her face onto a pillow, her steaming pussy and ass raised in the air.

He grabbed his dick and moved forward against her, guiding it into her sopping hole. As wet as she was, she was still tight and as his dick speared her, Elise felt she was being ripped in half by his huge size.

When Jared saw Brock's cock, glistening with Elise's pussy juice, enter her from behind, his own cock spasmed and he shot his cum against the wall beneath the window. He spurted a couple more times and tucked his spent dick back in his pants.

"Hey pervert! What the fuck you think you're doin?" He jumped at the sound of the voice and saw two of the frat guys heading toward him. He tried to run but they caught him and knocked him to the ground.

"Fuckin' jackoff, looking in windows! What's wrong with you limp dick??"

They proceeded to kick and punch him while he was on the ground, breaking his glasses and bloodying his lip. They picked him up and drug him into the frat house and tossed him on the floor.

"We're calling the police on you dumbass!"

Brock and Elise were unaware of what happened as he grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her. He gripped her firm ass and massaged the globes while he pumped in and out of her pussy.

She moaned into the pillow, "Ohhhhh......ummmmm......good, good.....so gooooddddd, "as he continued pounding her, his balls slapping against her ass in rhythm.

Her tits were bouncing around and he reached forward under her to massage and play with one of her nipples, his other hand holding onto her hip. As he squeezed her nipple, Elise went into another orgasm.

"Ohh...again...again....oh, oh, oh, "she continued and he felt her pussy contract and tighten around his shaft, flooding his dick with her juices. It was too much for him and with a final thrust, he grunted and pumped his cum into her pussy. He thrusted a few more times as his balls were drained, the cum running out of her pussy and down her legs. She reached back between her legs and gently massaged his balls. Brock pulled his cock out of her and she turned around on the bed so they could snuggle.

"What are you going to do about the dork you were seeing?"

"Hey -- he's not a dork, ok? He had been a sweetheart to me for a long time and I know I've probably hurt him. I'll tell him tomorrow or the next time I see him, alright?"

Someone knocked on his door and said, "Hey Brock. You gotta come see this. You won't believe it!"

He went and opened the door and spoke quietly with one of the guys and came back to Elise.

He handed her a robe saying, "We need to go out to the front room."

She put the robe on, tied it at the waist and followed him out. When they reached the front room, Jared was sitting in a chair, he face a mess, and handcuffs on him. Campus police were there and one of them turned to speak to Brock and Elise.

"He was caught looking in your window. We can charge him with trespassing and violating your privacy. What do you wish to do, sir?"

Elise whispered, "Please Brock, no. He's suffered enough."

Brock just grinned at her and spoke to the officer. "Yes, I want to press charges. The little shit has been pestering us for about a week. I didn't want to hurt him so this might be the best."

Jared started crying hysterically. "Elise, no, God. I loved you. I LOVED YOU!"

He was screaming as he was led out of the house. Most of the guys laughed and snickered, making crude comments. Elise felt horrible and wanted to leave.

Brock moved behind her and embraced her. "It's not your fault Elise. You just fell in love with a bigger dick."

As he said this, he pushed forward and she could feel his erection had returned again, bumping up against her ass. Brock led her back to his room, Elise wondering if she would be able to walk tomorrow.

********************

Elise headed to Jared's dorm Monday morning feeling a little sick. She tried texting and calling his phone all day the day before but he never responded. She figured she could catch him early before he left for classes that morning. She had made up her mind to tell him their relationship was over; she didn't necessarily love Brock -- but she loved his huge cock when he was pounding it into her pussy. Just the thought made her smile and sent a tingle through her lower belly.

Jared's anger and jealousy before she even had sex with Brock bothered her as she had never seen this type of reaction from him and didn't want to be part of that. She reached his room and knocked on the door. Jared's roommate answered the door and motioned her into the room. She noticed right away all of Jared's stuff was gone; his books, computer and TV. There were no sheets on the bed and his closet door was open with nothing in it. She looked at his roommate with questioning eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "It was real weird. Jared just came in yesterday and said see you around. He packed up everything and left. Turns out he withdrew from school."