College Student and Roommate Ch. 01

Story Info
Young college student finds out that roommate is a voyeur.
1.1k words
3.94
95.2k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story from years ago, when I was still studying at my local college. I slightly embellished it to make it more interesting but it is mostly true. Despite the fact that my home was only a 15-minutes-drive from school, I chose to stay at the student dormitories. I wanted to taste independence.

Before I continue with the story, let me give a rather brief description of myself. I was 5'6" and weighed around 106 lbs. My hair was shoulder-length long and dyed black at that time and I wore black-frame-spectacles. My measurements were 34B-26-33. I wasn't exactly good looking but nobody would think I was ugly. In short, I was pretty average.

At that time, the dormitories don't separate living areas by genders, thus you might find someone of the opposite gender staying in the next room. Sometimes, due to administration errors, you might even be staying in the same room as someone of the opposite gender, and that was exactly what happened to me.

Boy, was I surprised when I found out my roommate was a guy! I called the administration office and demanded to change to another room, but I was told that the entire dormitory was full. She said that it would take at least another 6 months before there could even be a slot. I have 2 older brothers, so I thought that it wasn't that much of a big deal and I decided to continue staying at the dormitories.

The first few weeks went by without incidents, and I got used to living with him. We didn't speak to each other much and had some sort of mutual understanding going on. On most days, my classes start in the afternoon, and I would wake up in the late morning. By that time, he would already be gone and I was free to change in our room.

As usual, I woke up and started preparing to go to class. I was changing into the clothes that I had prepared beforehand when I noticed that our computer's webcam light indicator was on.

Is that thing recording?

I took my time to change my clothes and then turned on the monitor. I searched around and couldn't find the program that was using the webcam. There wasn't any chat programs running and the Wifi was turned off. Thinking that I was just being paranoid, I gave up and went to my class.

It was around midnight when I returned to our room, the lights were turned off and he was already fast asleep. The first thing I noticed was the webcam light indicator was off. I prepared the clothes that I would wear the next day and quickly went to bed. I woke up the next day and started to prepare to go to class. I noticed that the webcam light indicator was on again.

Was he using the webcam to chat with someone before he went to class?

This time, I was feeling slightly paranoid and decided to block the webcam's view before changing my clothes. I pretended to drink from my mug and then nonchalantly placed it in front of the webcam. The day went by quickly and before I know it, I was already sleeping in bed.

The next day, I woke up and started preparing for class. As I was changing my clothes, I noticed that my mug had been moved. Once again, the webcam light indicator is on. I was getting really suspicious. This time, I decided to get to the bottom of this.

Again, no chat programs were running and the wifi was turned off. Using a search engine, I looked around the internet for a way to check what program is using your webcam. I found out the "Physical Device Object Name" of the webcam through the "Device Manager" and used the "Process Explorer" and this process appeared: SpyCamera.exe.

SpyCamera.exe? What the hell is this?

I was furious and at the same time, aroused. I knew that he wasn't streaming it on the internet (Thank god for that.), so it was probably saved somewhere on the computer. After searching a while, I finally found his porn folders. Within it, there were many porn folders but two of them caught my eye: [My name] changing clothes and [My name] sleeping.

[My name] sleeping? I can understand why he would keep a video of my changing clothes but Why would he record a video of me sleeping?

Intrigued, I clicked on the folder. Inside the folder, was over twenty videos, each given a name based on the date it was recorded. I clicked on a video dated today.

He was sitting in front of the webcam, typing on the computer. After a few minutes, he got up, picked up the webcam and placed it on my nightstand. He then gently pulled off my blankets. I was lying on the bed in the starfish sleeping position, wearing a white and slightly singlet and a white tanga panties. I wasn't wearing a bra.

I was a heavy sleeper and it wasn't easy to wake me up. He was able to easily pull up my singlet without waking me, and exposed my chest. He then spent the next few minutes caressing and licking my breasts, backing away when I stirred, and then resuming when it looked like I wasn't going to wake up.

After a while, he got bored with playing with my breasts and attempted to pull off my panties. However, as my panties was pretty tight, whenever he tried to pull off my panties, I would start to stir and he would quickly back away. After a few attempts, he gave up on pulling off my panties and began caressing my crotch with my panties on.

He rubbed my crotch for a few moments and sniffed at his fingers. Then, he moved my legs to the missionary position, crawled between my legs and buried his face in my crotch. He stayed in that position for a few minutes.

Eventually, he got up and took off his pants and started rubbing his penis on my crotch while caressing my breasts. After a few minutes, he came all over my crotch and stomach.

I was horrified as I stared at the computer screen; he got up, grabbed the panties from the pile of clothes that I had prepared last night. Then with a triumphant smile, he started wiping off his cum with the panties before returning it to the pile of clothes.

He carefully pulled my singlet back down and covered me with my blanket. Then, he bent down and kissed me on the lips. The video ended there. I looked down and stared at my panties that he had used to wipe his cum, feeling humiliated and used.