College Students Get A Real Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured more oil from the bottle directly onto his cock, making sure I covered its entire length, including the tapered cockhead, then led him over to the bedside where I knelt down facing away from him. I draped my upper body forward over the bed cover, with my muscular buttocks bent over facing him. My clean shaven asshole twitched, remembering the feel of his finger plunging in and out its tight ring. I spread my legs wide apart and invited him to join me.

"Why don't you see if this does it for you?" I asked him. I turned back to look at him, smiled, and pulled him down to his knees.

He said, "Oh I think it'll probably do for now. Let me take that asshole for a test ride and I'll let you know what I think about it when I'm doing fucking it thoroughly." His words made my cock stiffen and twitch up against my belly. Precum was already oozing again from the tip and onto the bed sheets.

"Well then hurry up you hot stud," I told him. "I want you to pound my tight ass with that fuck pole of yours, ok?" I could hardly believe that I was hearing myself speak those words, but I was so horny now to feel his cock deep inside me I no longer cared.

No further words were exchanged as he maneuvered into position behind me, moving his knees up against the back of mine. I turned to face the wall and waited for his cock's arrival at my ass. His arms reached forward; he grabbed both my wrists and moved his cockhead - no hands! - up against the still lubricated rim of my ass. At the feel of his probing cockhead I pushed back onto his pole, but he held me in place and gently, oh so gently, pushed his oiled cockhead slowly past my assring. His small, triangular shaped cockhead gave me waves of pleasure as he repeatedly pushed it in and out my slick asshole, just catching the rim of his cockhead on it each time.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned. After a minute or two, he stopped the small thrusting and slowly pushed his stiff rod deeper and deeper into my expanding asshole. I felt my ass stretch wide to accomodate his seven inches as they got thicker the deeper he went. I arched my back to try to help his cock slide more directly up my anal chute. I wiggled my butt from side to side, willing my ass to suck that pole in as far as it would go. My throat was so tight from lust I could barely breathe. I heard him suck in his breath and hold it until his cock was in my anal canal all the way up to its hilt. He groaned at the sensation of my ass clenching and unclenching his fuck pole. I could feel his tuft of pubic hair brushing against my ass. I reached behind me and felt for his balls. They were dangling low against mine, and I gently squeezed and pulled down on both sets slowly. It felt as if all I'd really been waiting for all my life was to be fucked up the ass by a dirty talking stud like him.

"Whoa oh yeah tug on them yeah... man, your ass is so tight!" he said as I teased our balls back and forth, encouraging him to ease his cock slowly out my ass until it was all the way out, leaving my gaping hole waiting for more pounding.

"Gggghh, ahhhhh, mmmm, MMMM, oh yeah," I replied as he pushed his cock all the way back into my hole, seeming to go even deeper. He grabbed hold of my shoulders and sped up his oil- and precum-slicked cock thrusts, taking it all the way out of my ass, waiting a second, then powering it all the way back in. His balls made slapping sounds as they swung between his legs and my own tightening scrotum. The feeling of fullness surging through me from my ass was unbelievable. His cockshaft was massaging my prostate with each thrust, and a warm glow spread from it all the way to the tip of my own cock.

"Oh god that's so deep oh god yeah!" I moaned. I spread my arms way out in front of me on the bed and gripped the sheets in my hands as the force of his thrusting pushed and pulled my body back and forth against the bed. The bed frame started thumping against the cinder block wall. I wondered if my neighbours would hear it and figure out exactly was going on in my room. Would they be shocked to hear only male voices in the throes of sexual passion? If so, maybe all the better... my secret life as a kinky bottom fuck toy would finally be out.

"Take it like a muscle man, you cock whore!" he said, jamming his cock even harder into me, his thighs and pubic bone making slapping sounds against my sweaty butt cheeks and dangling scrotum. My cock was being rubbed harder, caught between my stomach and the bed sheets, and it was only a matter of time before I'd have my second cum explosion of the afternoon. I reached with both hands behind him, pulling his ass cheeks apart and towards me, then pushing his hips away from me in time as his cock plunged in and out of my gripping ass. I couldn't reach back far enough to shove a finger in him. I tried to arch my back up and down to get his cockshaft to apply more pressure on my prostate, forcing a stream of clear juice out the tip of my cock.

"I love it, I love your cock sooooo deeep inside me," I told him. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me you hot muscle stud ohhh ohhh ohhhh!" He let go of my hips with his right hand and reached down to grab my dripping cock. He yanked it down hard, making me clench my ass even tighter around his wildly thrusting cock shaft. "Ow oh yeah ow pull on my cock, yeah, pull on it!"

"I'll milk your cock dry and pump your ass full of sperm, you fuckwhore," he called me. This hot stud knew exactly how and when to humiliate me, and his words were so hot I knew he was the kinky fuck partner I'd been looking for all this time. "Arch that little girly back more so that I can spray your girly cum all over your bed, bitch!"

"Oh god oh god yeah oh fuck me fuck me ... fuck me... oh Oh OH!" I yelled as jets of sperm exploded out of my tortured cock over the bed and onto the wall. His cock was ravaging my ass, carving it out, reaming me so deeply I felt his cum was going to gush up my throat and spray out my mouth. "OH FUCK YEAH RIDE ME YOU STUD MAN!" I shouted. He let go of my still spurting cock and grabbed my hips with both hands, and pounded his pud into my gripping, twitching hole.

"You bitch I'm cumming ... oh ... oh ... take my cum, bitch! Take it all up your reamed out ass! Unh, Unh, oh UNH UNH UNH!" he yelled as his cock began to gush juice up my ass. The gushing quickly turned to spurt after spurt after spurt of hot cum, filling my anal cavity and spraying out my asshole around his still pounding cockshaft. My cock twitched some more and to my surprise I began to cum again, only this time the orgasmic waves were accompanied only by an oozing of cum from my raw red cock. My ass gripped his cock even more tightly, milking the final drops of sperm out of his rock hard pole.

He fell forward on my back, his hot sweaty chest resting on my sticky back, his warm breath blowing into my ear. He felt around for my cock and pulled on it until it began to soften. "Wow... I can't believe there's yet more sperm left inside you... except for what I just pumped into you!" he laughed. "You are such a hot bottom, you could make a great living doing this, you know?"

"Oh I think you're a bit biased now," I replied. "But maybe we can practice some more - what do you say?"

"Hmm, yeah, maybe... why, you have an open slot in your schedule?" he joked back. "Or maybe you have something else open that you need to have filled?" We laughed. His softening cock finally slid out of my ass and I felt some of his sperm run down the back of my legs. A sexy musky smell filled the room. I clenched my asshole shut to try to keep as much of his juice as possible up my ass. My own cum had covered the front of my legs and had left a large wet patch on the sheets and on the carpet.

"Or maybe YOU have something you need filled, and maybe I can help you do that!" I replied, chuckling. At that, I felt his cock stiffen up against my ass cheek, and I knew we were in for a long night. I had a lot of things in mind for us to do, in a variety of positions too. This bottom boy wanted to ride his newfound cowboy.

12