College Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women, he noted, were uniformly beautiful, all of them very well dressed, all of them in their makeup, all of them laughing and having a good time. Each of them seemed to have at least one man with her, even though not all were on a leash. Some just trailed their mistresses like beaten dogs.

He also noticed several things about the men. First off, they came in all types, shapes, sizes, ages, and colors. It seemed odd at first, but Andrea explained that some women had different tastes, as in everything else. But for the most part, the men were all around his age or a bit older.

Secondly, the women overwhelmingly liked their men to work out. There were several rather cut individuals, who looked like they spent way too much time in the gym, going for the model look. But most of the men in attendance seemed to take decent care of themselves, and seemed well enough groomed to pass anywhere in public society without notices.

The last thing was not something he really observed, but was told by a woman dressed in a white lab coat, high heels, and nothing else. Andrea took him over shortly after they went downstairs to the main party, walking him into what looked like another massive guest room.

The doctor looking woman had him stand on a scale, took his height, measured his chest, arms, waist, and legs like a seamstress, and then grabbed his cock. He almost moaned out, but caught himself just in time, to an approving look from Andrea. Slowly the doctor stroked him, until he rose to his full size.

Pulling out a ruler, she measured him, a big smile on her face as she made a note on the chart she had started on him. Whispering in Andrea's ear, his mistress laughed out, and then proudly grabbed his stiff member.

"You want to hear something that is guaranteed to make your male head swell?" She squeezed his other head a bit, and he only nodded, trying to concentrate on the pleasure she was dolling out.

"You have the biggest cock here tonight. My little stud." She kissed him, and then thanked the woman. The doctor only laughed, and then whispered something else to Andrea. The young woman laughed with her, and Markus could not help but thing they were laughing at him.

"Come here." Andrea pulled him closer on his leash, and pushed him down onto his knees. The doctor stepped closer, pulling up her white lab coat, revealing her pussy. Andrea pushed his head forward with her riding crop, and he began to lick her pussy. His tongue flicked the woman's clit, and she moaned softly, pulling him in closer.

He had eaten her until she almost collapsed, his arms guiding her to the floor, and leaving her there as Andrea pulled him from the room, as satisfied look on her face. She had taken her little boy to a dark corner in one of the long hallways, and stroked his cock until he almost came, kissing him hard, telling him what a good boy he was being, and that if he kept it up, he would get a special treat.

He took the time to look around as Andrea stood with several other mistresses, laughing about something as they sipped on flutes of champagne. Andrea had pointed out the woman who owned the house earlier as they walked by the pool. She was a very elegant older lady, who was lying on a massive couch that looked like it had been looted from Pompeii, being fanned by two slaves with palm fronds while another feed her grapes and wine, and a fourth ate her pussy. Kind of what he had expected, but the cliché still seemed a bit extravagant to him.

There were several other male slaves kneeling around the circle of beautiful women, and he took the time to study them. Some of them were working on looks of genuine disinterest, reminding him a bit of his younger sisters cats back home, trying to look as if you were beneath them. Others were more like Doberman dogs on long back legs, grimacing at you when you looked at their mistress, straining at the leash, and constantly getting whipped by riding crops. Then there were others, to absorbed by starring at their mistress to look at anybody else. The last, and smallest group were those like him, looking around in guarded curiosity, trying to decide what to make of this new world. He also noticed that some mistresses used their boy-toys to sit on, to carry them, or any number of odd tasks. He wondered if Andrea would ask that of him, and how he felt about it. But his mind had not yet had time to catch up and make sense of much.

He figured that there were about fifty women in attendance, with a slightly larger number of men following them around. Crawling forward a bit, he kissed the back of Andrea's legs, and got his head petted in return. Slowly he kissed around her knee, taking the down time to look back across his last week.

So he had produced a really good paper, then got told it was shit, then made it even better, got fucked up the ass, had incredible sex with an incredibly sexy woman several times every day, went to the country, had mind blowing sex, and now he was on a leash, with a ring around his dick, kissing her legs and boots. Not a bad week, he figured.

Andrea was tugging on his chain, so he stood, and followed her outside. The clump of women had moved to one end of the buffet set up outside, strolling along the pool. Andrea seemed very content, and when they stopped he stepped close, and began to massage her shoulders, eliciting a soft purr from her. He could listen to the conversation now, and she did not seem to mind.

"So this is your new slave?" The blonde looking Markus up and down with curios interest seemed oddly familiar to him somehow, but he could not place it. Andrea nodded, and had him step up so that her friends could examine him better. Sliding her ride crop down along his body, she proudly displayed his hard cock and large balls for them. "Nicole measured them earlier, said they are the biggest here."

"Andrea picks a stud again." They all laughed, but the blonde was still looking at him, making Markus a bit uncomfortable. He said something to Andrea about it a bit later, but she only laughed. "She's probably jealous that I got you first. She's a TA back at school, you may have seen her before."

"I think I have."

"If she's nice, maybe she'll get a taste of your tongue." She kissed him, pinching his nipple. "You do have a very nice cock." Stroking him, she thumbed the head of it, rubbing of the precum leaking out of him, and licking it off her finger.

"Sweet little boy."

She showed him off to several other clumps of women, and he got the distinct feeling that despite the number of people, this was a gathering of very close friends, who shared a sexual interest, and liked to party. Before long, the sun had set, and large lanterns had been lit, some even floating out on the lake that abutted against the property.

He felt a bit weird, his body pressed against hers as they danced, his hard cock rubbing against her stomach, but she enjoyed it, so he gave her what she wanted, dancing until the sweat was running into his eyes. She had almost choked him three times with his leash, and he had the red marks on his neck to prove it. But she was growing weary as well, and it showed in her dreamy expression.

He offered to carry her, as he had seen other slaves do all night, and she motioned for him to turn around, but he only smiled. Sliding his arms around her, he scooped her up, cradling her close instead of lifting her onto his back. She cooed, snuggling against him, and let him carry her inside.

Gently he deposited her on the bed, and let his leash be clipped to the headboard. She traced her fingers along his chest, and then licked his sweat as she unclipped the ring from around his aching cock.

"I've never had a slave that strong."

"How strong?"

"Strong enough to carry me like that for so far. You don't look that strong."

"Worked for my dads construction business all my life."

"I like it." She kissed him again, pulling him close. "Undress me."

He took his time, starting with the boots, and massaging her feet once he freed them. She purred again, and seemed very content to let him remove her skirt, followed by her bustier. Gently he massaged her tits, feeling her toy with his balls with her riding crop.

"Get on all fours."

"You're going to whip me, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I only play with the crop very rarely, but you have such a nice tush, I can't help myself." She kissed him, and he complied. She was in great spirits, and he wanted to keep her that way. Why, he was not sure.

It didn't last long, but she was very harsh with it, turning his ass bright red and making it burn. She always got very turned on by spanking him, so as soon as she dropped back onto the bed next to him he dove into her pussy, eating her like a hurricane. She screamed out loud, and so they did not hear the door open, and the blonde from earlier enter the room.

When Andrea saw her, she had him stop, and the two girls embraced. Markus moved aside as the newcomer crawled into bed, her slave kneeling at the foot of the mattress. He watched the man out of the corner of his eye, the humiliation and anger clearly written on his features as him mistress tied his leash to one of the legs of the bed.

"What can I do you for, Sarah." Andrea had taken up stroking his cock again, her eyes still somewhat glazed from the pussy eating she had just received.

"Well, it seems that your new toy is gifted in more the one area."

"Ohhh, yes he is." Andrea giggled, and petted his head again, pulling him into her chest. He suckled her nipple, and she ran her fingers through his hair. "My sweet little boy is a very talented young man. Would you like to try him?"

"I sure would." Sarah traced his chest, feeling his muscles, and grabbed his cock. He inhaled Andreas other nipple to keep from crying out when she squeezed it, and his mistress moaned.

"Be a good boy and undress Sarah." She smacked his balls with her crop for emphasis, and he rolled over to comply.

Slowly he pulled off the blonde's heels, peeling away her stockings, and then pulling off her top. A smug smile of satisfaction spread across her face as he kissed his way down her firm body, to her feet. Working from there, he massaged his way up, along her feet, to her calves, across her thighs, until his face was in her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in like a spider, and his tongue reached out to greet her. Licking her clit, she moaned out when he pushed it inside. His hands massaged her ass and legs as he sucked her clit into his mouth, nibbling it gently. She purred out, and then he went to work.

Her body shook and bucked, rolling against him, almost fighting him as he ate her pussy. He had never eaten anybody as active, anybody as resistant, and anybody who screamed so much. Her whole body seemed to get in on it, as she grabbed his hair, clawed his back, pushing herself into him, trying to fuck his face with her pussy. His tongue drove deeper and deeper into her, taking her higher and higher. Her pussy seemed to flood with juices, and he did his best to lick her dry, until she pushed him away.


"Very, very nice." Her voice had taken on that dreamy quality that he recognized from Andrea every now and then, when she just let him go to town on her pussy. Sarah rolled into Andrea's arms, and the two lay there, softly kissing and making out. Markus crawled to the end of the bed and kneeled at his mistress's feet, watching the two beautiful women.

"Have you…" Sarah looked at him with hungry eyes, and saw Sarah nod.

"He was very excited." She laughed, and he got the idea what they were talking about. His face burned with shame as he blushed, and Andrea waved him closer.

She had him lay between them, face down, and cuffed his hands to the headboard. He could not see, his face pressed into the pillow, but he heard her open and close a drawer, then he felt her fingers in his ass.

He tried to steady his breathing, tried to relax, but it was no use, as always. He felt somebody rubbing his head, felt their bodies on either side of him, felt their tits against his chest. There was a sort of gargling, growling noise from the foot of the bed, and he wondered just how jealous that man was.

"See, watch." Andrea's voice was hot and raspy as she pushed the dildo into her boy-toys ass. Markus body began to buck, fighting it even as he demanded it to keep still, trying to push it out, but the girls pushed against it, and it popped in. He howled into the sheets, and the women laughed, the laugh of the powerful when faced with the powerless. He finally managed to get himself to surrender, and they had their fun with him. Sarah particularly seemed to enjoy fucking his ass, and reached down, feeling his rigid hard cock.

"May I?"

"Surely!" Andrea pulled him up by his collar, making him kneel, and grab the wrought iron headboard. Sarah scooted underneath, and pulled his big cock to her pussy, placing it at the opening.

Markus knew what they wanted, and when Andrea pushed on the dildo in his ass, he plunged into Sarah. The woman screamed out, and her slave growled out loud as he let his body sink onto her, fucking her with all his might.

The woman really went crazy now, scratching and biting him as he gave her everything he had, the big dildo sticking out of his ass and wobbling around as he fucked her. He felt Andrea whipping him with her riding crop, driving him on, making him go faster, striking his balls every now and then, and it was making him mad.

He was about to cum when he felt his mistress fingers clamp down on the base of his cock, and he cried out. The smack on his balls was instant, and the pain almost made him vomit with nausea. Looking down, Sarah's eyes were rolled back into her head, her body still shaking with orgasm. Slowly he rolled to the side, popping his cock out. He watched as Sarah gathered her clothes, untied her slave, and had him dress her. Then she kissed Andrea good night, and they left.

"Now, now, little boy. That is only for your momma. It told you I had something special for you." She kissed him, slowly easing the dildo out of his ass. Uncuffing his hands, she had him lay on his back, and kissed him softly. Kissing down his body, she took his cock into her mouth, and slowly began to suck it up and down.

The sensation was so unexpected, the feeling so wonderful, the events of the last week so powerful that it did not take much of her love to make him blow his load. She licked the head, her hand pumping the base, sucking him all the way into the back of her throat, and when he blew, she swallowed every last drop. "What a good little boy."

She cuddled up with him, kissing him softly, having him massage her body. She could tell by the look in his face that he had a lot of questions, and finally she pushed his hands away, rolled on top of him, and told him to ask.

They were up a long time, but finally he settled down, kissing his mistress, and she snuggled against him.

"So what do I call you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hi mom, this is Andrea, my…"

"I get to meet your mother all ready?" She giggled, squeezing his cock. "You just call me Andrea. I'm not into power titles." She kissed him again, trying to decide if she wanted more sex tonight or not. Watching Sarah with him had made her kinda randy. She was a woman, and whenever she had something that others wanted, it made her horny. "And to others, I'm your sugar momma."