College Success 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH fuck, I'm cumming," he growled, and continued to pump his cock in and out of her ass hard.

When Antonio came, it caused a chain reaction. Blake felt Antonio cumming through the thin wall that separated Jada's ass from her pussy. Blake grabbed Jada around the hips, and as he thrusted, he shoved her down hard onto his exploding cock. "OOOOhhhh, fuck ya. Ride my cock bitch, ride it hard. Take it all in baby. Fuck, oh fuck!" Wade said as he pushed deeper into her pussy.

With both men cumming into both her fuck holes, it sent Jada over the edge as well. All of them started to cum, and cum hard. Both of the guys made last minute, quick thrusts into Jada as they squeezed out the last of the cum out of their cocks.

"Wholly shit! That was incredible. You both are like fucking animals. We definitely have to do this more often," she said astonishingly.

"Baby, I can't believe you took that kind of abuse. You can suck, and fuck like no other girl I ever met before. I definitely want your number, so in case we can get together outside of school," Blake laughed.

"You definitely get an A Miss Trenton. Anybody who fucks, sucks, and can ride two cocks at the same time, being it in one fuck hole or two, definitely deserves an A," Antonio beamed.

"Well, I just got school in College Success 101. I wished I knew this before my other classes," Jada laughed.

12