College Sweethearts Meet Jerome

Story Info
Peter & Sarah experience the thrill of black cock.
6.8k words
4.37
70.6k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmf4her
mmf4her
92 Followers

Sarah and I were high school sweethearts, going to the same college and planning for an amazing life together. We considered ourselves soulmates and after college we'd get engaged and eventually married. Sarah is a small and petite blonde with what I like to call "fun size" breasts. They aren't big, they aren't flat but they are just right for me and look perfect on her small frame. I'm a skinny and moderately tall guy at 5'11, I run track and have more cardio capacity than weight lifting abilities. Together we make a very cute couple and have a fun but mostly vanilla sex life. I know I don't have the biggest dick in the world at 5.5 inches but it fits nicely in Sarah's little love box.

We spend most of our time being intimate in Sarah's dorm room and sharing her tiny bed. We could count on a few hours in the evenings when her roommate Eve would be out drinking at campus parties. Eve is a cute brunette with gorgeous tits and a pretty face that always looks like she's getting into kinky trouble.

The third Saturday of the autumn semester Sarah and I were enjoying what we thought were a few hours of alone time together. We made love side by side with my penis pumping in and out of her tight vagina, her lips tightly gripping my proud manhood. We had planned to take our time and enjoy a slow evening of love making when all of a sudden we heard a rattle at the door.

"Shit Eve is home early!" I quickly pulled the blankets up to our necks and we feigned sleeping. Eve slowly walked in with the lights off... but she wasn't alone. I kept my eyes as closed as much as possible but could make out the figure of a taller man with her.

Eve and her man were furiously kissing and shedding clothes while trying to stay quiet and not wake us from our "slumber." Soon they were both down to their undergarments and rolling on the bed.

"Can I taste you?" I heard a deep voice bellow between the kisses.

"Jerome, you can do whatever you want."

With that he slinked down the bed and removed her panties and a distinct sloshing could be heard as Eve received some robust oral sex. She tried to muffle her moans as much as possible but the pleasure was obviously too intense. After a few minutes between her legs he moved back up the bed and removed his boxers and repositioned himself near her mouth. At that moment a car turned around in the parking lot outside shining its headlights through the window and I finally got a good glimpse of the lovers in the bed next to us. Pale white Eve was sitting up in her bed completely nude sucking on the biggest dick that I had ever seen. Not only was it big, it was dark... Eve was sucking a black guy off. We were from a pretty white part of the country and hadn't seen many interracial relationships much less interracial sexual activities so this whole scene was quite shocking. Eve looked amazing nude with her perfect tits swaying as she sucked on as much of this man's huge cock as she could.

The sexual show in front of us was such a turn on, I slid a hand down to Sarah's pussy and started rubbing her clit as we stealthily watched the show. She was clearly enjoying the excitement of seeing her roommate devour a throbbing cock as her clit pointed out and her pussy was as moist as I've ever felt it. Sarah got the idea and wrapped her tiny hand around my throbbing erection and gently stroked up and down so as not to cause too much commotion under our blanket.

Eve must have been growing tired or her jaw sore from licking the massive head of her lover's cock because at that moment she let him go and declared "Jerome... I need you to fuck me right now."

They repositioned on the bed and we watched in the dim light as his big cock slowly penetrated into Eve's quivering lips. She tried so hard not to scream, we could tell she was straining and so Jerome put his mouth over hers and kissed her to muffle her moans. Inch by inch his massive black rod slid into Eve's tight slit, opening up more and more to accommodate his length and girth. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled tight to capture his body against hers and squeeze the last bit of his cock into her body.

"Oh my god." I heard Sarah mutter, clearly enjoying the moment. Her pussy did something in that moment that I'd never felt before as a stream of fluid shot from her depths. Sarah was so turned on by her roommate's hard fucking that her own pussy was cumming.

Another car drove by with headlights shining in like spotlights on their connected young bodies. I was astonished at how much Eve's tight little pussy would stretch to take in Jerome's enormous cock. The light stayed on them for a few moments and we could see streaks of cum flowing out of Eve as she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm from this deep pounding.

My own dick was becoming slick with seminal fluids as drops of precum escaped my tip while Sarah continued her gentle strokes.

The excited fucking in the bed next to us grew with intensity as Jerome and Eve rocked against each other, her body now fully acclimated to her lover's immense size. They both moaned in each other's mouths while passionately kissing and savoring the moment of their combined sexuality.

Suddenly Eve couldn't keep quiet anymore and squealed a loud moan as her body shook from an incredible orgasm. The thrill of hearing her roommate come to orgasm was too much for Sarah and she clenched down on my fingers gushing even more fluid from her boiling pussy. I too was triggered by the excitement and Sarah released my shaft and gave my scrotum a squeeze pushing me over into my own orgasm, ejaculating all over her back.

Jerome was the last to go over the edge but Eve's milking pussy eventually did him in too and he let let out a loud roar as he rammed his swollen shaft deep into her womb. His pulsing cock head must have been right against her cervix when he released his torrent of cum. They bounced against each other in waves for nearly a minute while their sexual orgasms peaked. Eventually their rhythm slowed to a gentle thrusting before Jerome separated his softening rod from her body, a telltale squish emanated from their sexes letting us know this virile man had thoroughly inseminated Eve's pussy.

They whispered to each other before Jerome got up to gather his clothes, his boxers laying on the floor by our bed. As he bent over to pick them up he was just a few feet away from Sarah and I. He gave us a wink and Sarah betrayed our faux sleep by giving him a naughty smile back. I wasn't sure what to make of her reaction but in the moment it wasn't appropriate to address it.

Eve got out of bed and grabbed some clothes as well, kissing Jerome one last time and wishing him a goodnight and sliding back down into her well used bed.

Sarah and I slowly drifted off to sleep, both of us still horny but we didn't have the courage to reignite our lovemaking with Eve's presence.

The next morning Sarah and I got up first and started our morning routine. I excused myself to the restroom to clean up for my walk home. Through the door I heard Sarah and Eve talking.

"Someone had a wild night huh?"

"Oh. My. God! Incredible. He was huge. I could feel him in my damn stomach."

"I could tell, I've never seen one so big!"

"One day you'll have to try one. So incredible!"

"One day!"

"That can be arranged!"

The two girls giggled over their dirty conversation. I on the other hand was mortified... what the fuck did that mean... "one day?"

I didn't want to make a big deal about it in the moment, especially considering it's rude to listen in on conversations but my future fiancé just intimated she'd like to fuck a big cock and that doesn't involve me.

I came out of the bathroom all tidied up and said my good mornings to Eve before heading back to my dorm.

The next week was a busy one for both Sarah and I with lots of class work, track for me, and a full calendar for her. I knew we wouldn't get any time to hang out until the following week so we stayed up to date with each other over text. By Thursday night I was feeling a bit horny so I texted Sarah a photo of my underwear covered bulge.

Sarah: mmmmmm I want that so bad right now.

Peter: I know, I want to give it to you deep right now.

Sarah: I like it when you pound your naughty girl deep.

She followed that one with a photo of her fingers along her wet panties. I'm a lucky guy to have a girlfriend who plays along so I decided to kick it up a notch and see what happens.

Peter: I'll bet your naughty pussy would feel good getting a deep fucking from a big cock like Jerome's.

I waited a few minutes and then she responded...

Sarah: You think this little kitty could handle a giant penis like that?

She followed that text with a photo of her panties pulled aside and her fingers holding open her wet pussy. I noticed both of her hands in the photo and the camera angle indicated someone else must have taken the shot.

Peter: Anything Eve can do, you can do better!

Sarah: HAH! I just told her what you said and she flicked you off. She thinks I could handle it.

Peter: You're flashing your pussy to your roommate and talking about penis sizes?

Sarah: We're roommates sweetie! We see each other naked all the time and talk about everything.

Peter: What did she say about her Saturday night with that black anaconda?

Sarah: she showed me a picture of it on her phone! It's impressive now that I have a clear view of it!

Peter: I'll bet it got you wet seeing it and thinking about that show they gave us last Saturday.

I was stroking my dick now and looking at Sarah's pussy photo as while we continued our erotic exchange.

Sarah: You're not jealous that I'm looking at another man's dick and getting aroused?

Peter: I look at porn too, it doesn't bother me. So I take it his dick pic get's you wet?

Sarah: I get soaked looking at it! Between the size, the shape, and...

Peter: and what?

Sarah: and he's black! His shiny dark skin looks so delicious.

Peter: They did look hot having sex together. I'm stroking myself thinking about that!

Sarah: Does that get you turned on? Picturing my roommate riding up and down his thick dark dick?

Peter: Yes, I'm rock hard thinking about it.

Sarah: It gets me horny too! Peter I'm so wet right now.

Peter: mmm imagine how that big cock feels fucking Eve.

Sarah: Yes!! It's got to feel so hot sliding that head in for the first time.

Sarah sent a video clip of herself in the bathroom fingering herself.

Peter: OMG That's so hot babe! I bet that huge head would feel incredible pushing in for the first time!

Sarah: Yes!! My little pink pussy would be on fire with that black cock pushing into me.

Holy shit! She just admitted to me she considered how another man's cock would feel fucking her. It was all too much at this point, I started jizzing all over myself. I took a quick picture of my cum covered cock and sent it to her.

Peter: Babe! That was sooo hot you just made me cum all over myself.

She texted back with a kissy face emoji.

That was fun sexy talk and I figured that would be the end of it for awhile and maybe we'd bring it up when we were intimate and talking dirty in bed.

Eve invited us to a party at one of the off campus houses nearby and we planned to attend after we spent some intimate time together. Unfortunately, I didn't get over to Sarah's until 9 leaving us with no time to share alone together. I knew she would be frustrated because after a week without action Sarah gets exceptionally horny. I figured we'd just get down to business together after the party.

Arriving at Sarah's dorm room I heard chatter and giggling through the door so I just opened it and let myself in. Upon opening the door I was surprised to see Eve, Jerome and Sarah laying on the bed taking goofy snapchat selfies on Eve's iphone. Sarah's fair skinned leg was laying innocently on top of Jerome's much darker leg.

"Hey man you must be Peter! I'm Jerome" he called out from the bed, while waving my way. He looked like quite the suave playboy situated between these cute girls with an arm around each as they posed for their photos.

"Good to meet you!" I said as I closed the door behind me. It was clear the three of them had been pre-gaming on vodka and redbull in my absence in anticipation for tonight's party.

"Hey Pete, mind snapping a photo of us from over there?"

"Not a problem," I said as I grabbed the phone.

"Let's do a cute one!" Eve suggested and the two girls got on either side of Jerome and kissed his cheeks. I felt a pang of jealousy seeing my girlfriend pecking another guy on the cheek but it was just a small kiss after all. Eager to end this situation and get my drink on I quickly shot the photo and passed the phone back over to the ladies.

"Oh my god, this is so cute!" Eve said and winked at me.

I poured myself a drink and sat down on Sarah's bed as I took in the whole scene. Sarah and Eve were both dressed in tight shirts showing off their chests and skirts that were probably an inch shorter than they'd normally wear. Jerome was wearing typical college dude apparel with a t-shirt and jeans very similar to my own fashion choice for the night.

We chatted about life for a little while in the dorm room, exchanging gossip and finishing off our drinks before departing for the party. We ordered an Uber which ended up sending us a Prius that already had one passenger in it leaving us a bit discouraged but since we were eager to get to the party the four of us squeezed into the back seat. For whatever reason Sarah ended up squished in next to Jerome and we rode for a few blocks like that before he suggested it would be more comfortable on his lap. Sarah quickly took him up on the offer scooting over and into his lap. I was relieved not to be so squished into the car but not so thrilled to see my girlfriend riding in another guy's lap. I wondered if she was thinking about the huge phallus that was located under just a few layers of clothing beneath her. Was he getting aroused with my gorgeous girl his lap? I know I would be as every bump on the road bounced her petite and tight body up and down. I also noticed his hand laying across her leg during the ride but didn't think terribly much of it since there weren't many other places for his arms in this tight backseat.

After what seemed like an eternity we arrived at the house party. There weren't that many people there, only 24-30 but everyone seemed to be having a good time. Sarah and I walked over to the keg and poured a few drinks and chatted about the night's events so far.

"So what's the deal with Eve and Jerome? Are they a thing now?" I asked Sarah as I was curious about where everything stood.

"Oh those two... well they are sort of friends with benefits."

"So they aren't exclusive?"

"No... She said they both enjoy the freedom of fucking around and experiencing new things in college."

"Well that sounds like fun for them, looks like she's getting a lot of benefits from him!"

"Yah she does..." Sarah said as her voice trailed off leaving me wondering what she was thinking about.

"Peter! Sarah! Come over and do a shot." Eve yelled as one of the hosts lined up tequila shots on the counter. We both chugged ours down, Sarah has always been a champ at shots.

Eve decided this would be an opportune time for a restroom break and dragged Sarah along to freshen up with her leaving Jerome and I to talk. For a few minutes we shot the shit and talked about sports and lamenting about our shitty football team before the topic took a decidedly personal turn.

"That Sarah is one fine piece of ass, Pete! If I were you I'd claim her all for myself but I guess everyone likes to keep their options open in college..."

I was confused by what Jerome just said since I've had her all to myself since we met as Sweet Briar High School.

"Eve told me she's on the prowl for some big cock... Not surprising at all though, from my experience a lot of girls come to college and want to taste the fruits of the jungle." As he said that he shook the belt buckle of his pants.

I was still stunned by what he just said, why would he think she's not in a relationship? Why is Eve saying my girlfriend is looking for big dicks?

"I can understand how you'd be reluctant to lock it down with her after how she put on that show in the car. I was surprised when she started grinding on my dick right in front of you!"

"I didn't see any of that, she was grinding on you?"

"Yah man, it was all I could do not to jizz in my pants right in the damn Uber. I had to grab her thighs to hold her in place for the rest of the ride. By the way, those legs are amazing! I would love to have them wrapped around my face. You are a lucky guy!"

I was still stunned at everything I just heard. We're three weeks into college and my sweetheart is grinding up on another guy right next to me? What in the fuck? I tried to pull the conversation back together and maybe not ruin the evening for everyone.

"Yah she really does have some amazing thighs, it's all those years in gymnastics."

"Shit man! Gymnastics? She can probably do all kinds of kinky positions."

"Look I don't want to step on your toes or anything, it sounds like you've got a good thing going on but if she lays it on me any heavier tonight I might not be able to resist. Anything I need to know to get her engine revved up?"

What in the hell do you even say to that? I felt so many conflicting feelings, I was angry that she was flirting with this guy, telling her friend she wants big dick and then grinding up on him in the car. At the same time I was turned on thinking about Sarah getting fucked by another guy. That he had a huge dick made it even hotter.

In my drunken state I foolishly gave truthful advice, "whenever I want to rile her up I get her wild on the dance floor. Dancing makes her so horny the panties practically fall off on their own."

Jerome smiled "good thing I got the moves huh?!" he said as he shook his hips and laughed.

At that moment Eve and Sarah walked back up, "you boys havin' fun laughin it up?!"

"Pete's just giving me dance tips!"

At that moment someone yelled out for a new beer pong game. The four of us walked over and paired off guys vs. girls.

"Lets make it interesting! Strip beer pong!!" one of the other guests suggested.

Eve was the first to respond, "alright then boys I'm going to see some skin tonight!"

The tequila must have started hitting Sarah because she let out an enthusiastic wooh! Letting me know that this was happening.

We each struggled with hitting our targets, the girls demanding a guy lose a shirt, the guys demanding the girls lose pants, each round claiming another article of clothing. By the end of the game we were all down to our undergarments. The girls wearing just bras and panties and the guys in boxer briefs.

"Lingerie Party!" Eve screamed out followed by Sarah doing a seductive booty shake.

The four of us stayed in our disrobed state and took another tequila shot and enjoyed the warm buzz while the music played.

"Let's dance!" slurred Sarah as she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. Eve passed and decided she needed a break for her sore feet. That left Jerome standing off on the side while Sarah and I started getting our moves on. I couldn't help but notice how she kept looking around the room until finally she made eye contact with him and waved him over.

"Come dance with us Jerome!"

He did not need to be invited twice. It took him only a few moments until he was pressed up against Sarah with her delicate body sandwiched between us. We started out with Jerome behind her and me in front with us taking turns with hands on her hips as we ground against her. She was loving every moment of this, being the center of attention and looking in her eyes I know she was getting really turned on. After a few moments Jerome tapped me on the shoulder and we switched sides with him now facing her and me grinding up against her tight ass.

mmf4her
mmf4her
92 Followers
12