College Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

"True, but..." Dot started to say.

"Dottie," I interjected, taking a chance and shifting my hand from between her legs to her neck. "Trust me." And then before she could say anything else, I pulled her to me and kissed her.

I shifted my hand back to her pussy once she started returning my kisses, only this time I slipped my fingers under her sweats. Her panties were soaked. I shoved them aside and started rubbing her clit. Dot moaned into my mouth.

"Alright!" I heard Mo whisper excitedly. She couldn't see what we were doing, but she could hear it. By this point Dottie was so excited Mo could probably smell it as well. I certainly could and it was driving me crazy!

I felt Mo unbutton my pants. She pulled them down just enough to gain access. She took hold my hard cock and stroked it a couple of times before taking it into her mouth. She started sucking me and I suddenly remembered her telling me about her past. I was sorry she had to go through it, but one big benefit id that she certainly learned to suck cock!

I desperately wished I hadn't shut the lights earlier, but then again I wasn't sure this would have happened it the lights were on. I thought about turning them on now. It was almost worth the chance of destroying the moment, almost!

Since Maureen was busy between my legs, I was able to use both hands on Dot. I continued to rub her pussy with one. I used the other to first caress her small breasts, and then play with her nipples. She moaned again.

"You two are driving me crazy!" I groaned.

"I know what you want!" Mo said, pulling free of my cock. She then laughed and added, "The same thing every guy wants! You want to fuck my tits!"

I felt Mo wrap my cock in her big tits. She was obviously using both hands and my cock felt fully enmeshed. I was in Heaven!

"Mo!" Dot cried in surprise.

"Sluts tonight, remember?" Maureen asked.

"But that's so nasty!"

"I like it!" I put in.

"See!" Mo laughed. "Guys like it when you talk dirty to them."

"Really?" Dot asked, half in disbelief.

"I guess I do," I confirmed. "Vickie liked to talk while we were doing it. I learned to appreciate it."

"What did she like to say?" Dot asked me, obviously excited by the thought.

"I can guess," Mo said when I didn't immediately answer. "I bet she liked to tell you how big your cock is?"

"Yes!" I said, stilling enjoying the feel of her breasts surrounding my cock. "She swore I had the biggest cock she'd ever seen!"

"It is rather large," Maureen said, squeezing my cock hard with her tits. I didn't know if she was just being kind, but it made me feel good in either case.

"Is it?" Dot asked.

"Come and find out," Mo replied.

Dot moved in the darkness and Mo released my cock from her breasts. I felt Dot's smaller hand take hold of my cock. She stroked it a few times and moaned.

"It certainly is bigger than Kyle's!" she said.

"Taste it!" Maureen insisted.

A moment later I felt Dot tentatively take the head of my cock into her mouth. There was a lot she could learn from Mo, but I wasn't complaining. I felt another hand begin to caress my balls. I thought it was Maureen's. This continued for a while until Maureen broke the silence.

"Dot, do you want to go first?" she asked.

"What?" Dot asked, pulling away from my cock only long enough say the word. She was so focused on sucking my cock and her own passion that it didn't sound like she was following Mo's words.

"I want to feel his big cock fill me!" Mo said. "But if you want, you can go first."

"Oh wow!" Dot cried, pulling free again. "It just jumped in my mouth!"

"That's because he understands what I want," Maureen said. "Don't you Mark?"

"Do you really have to ask?" I groaned.

"No, not really!" she laughed.

"You want to have intercourse with him?" Dot asked, sounding shocked once again as it finally sunk in. I felt myself reacting not just to what they were talking about, but also to how innocent Dot sounded.

"No," Mo said. I felt my disappointment rising until she continued. "I want to fuck him!"

"Maureen, what's gotten into you?" Dottie cried.

"Nothing yet!" Mo laughed sexily. "But Mark's thick cock soon! Very soon! The only question is do you want to go first?" There was silence. I brushed my hand against Dot's pussy.

"Yes!" she gasped out. "I need to feel it in me! It's been so long!"

"That's a good slut!" Mo laughed. "Now take off your clothes. Both of you."

It didn't take very long despite the darkness. I was pretty sure Mo was stripping in the dark as well. I let myself imagine how they look and my cock slapped against my stomach in excitement.

"Dottie, how do you want to do it?" Mo asked, obviously in control. I didn't mind just as long as it kept going the way it was! There was a brief pause before Dot answered.

"Like the animals on my parents' farm," she said almost too softly to hear.

"Wow!" I groaned. "I haven't done that position yet!"

"We don't have to!" Dot said quickly, obviously embarrassed.

"Silly girl!" Mo laughed. "Didn't you hear his excitement? He said he hadn't. He never said he didn't want to! Now get on your hands and knees."

There was a brief shifting of bodies. I reached out and felt Dot in front of me. She jumped when my hands touched her, but didn't pull away. I caressed her back and slowly made my way behind her by feel. Her pussy was already wet, but the smell was too enticing to ignore. I bent forward and took a deep breath. It was amazing!

I don't know what came over me, but the next moment I drove my tongue into her pussy. I'd only done that once before with Vickie, but she didn't taste half as good as Dottie!

"What are you...Oh yes!" Dot cried.

"Is he in you?" Mo asked, unable to tell what was happening.

"His tongue!" Dot gasped. "He's licking me!"

"Damn!" Mo cried. "If I'd known you were willing to do that, I would have insisted on going first!" A moment later I felt her hand on my cock as I licked Dot to her first orgasm. It didn't take very long.

Maureen pulled me away after that and kissed me deeply despite Dot juices on my lips. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the taste as much as me!

"Don't get your hopes up!' I thought. 'This already more than you could have wished for!'

"It's time," Mo said afterward, directing my hips toward Dot. "If she wants you to do her from behind, then she wants to be taken! Don't you Dot?" I didn't know what Mo was doing, but she was doing something!

"Yes!" Dot moaned loudly. "Please!"

"She's desperate for your big cock! Give it to her!" Maureen said in barely controlled excitement.

I pushed the head of my cock into Dot's pussy. I swear it seemed like her pussy was pulling me deeper! I didn't fight it. It was only a few moments before I hit bottom!

"Oh yes!" Dot cried. "You're definitely bigger than Kyle!" I started stroking in and out of her.

I kissed Maureen again and used one hand to squeeze her breasts. They felt even larger than they looked! They hung very low and I promised myself that I was burying my face in them later. For now, I let my hand fall lower. My fingers touched her pussy and she gasped.

"Like this!" she moaned, putting her hand over mine and showing me the motion she wanted. The three of us remained like that for quite a while. My orgasm was growing close, but I wasn't going that fast yet, so I could keep control and enjoy the feeling as long as possible. Maureen eventually moved away from me.

"Mark," I heard her say. "You're riding Dot, but you're not taking her. She wants to be taken!"

"Please!" Dot cried. I could tell from her tone that her next orgasm was nearing as well. I leaned over until my lips were next to her ear.

"You want me to take you like an animal?" I asked. "Maybe like a stallion takes a mare?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Like Big Mike took Sassy last season!"

"Wow!" Mo said. It was her turn to be surprised. "I would never have guessed you were so wild!"

"I can't help it!" Dot cried. "I try to be a nice girl, but thoughts like these just keep popping into my head!"

"And I intend to take full advantage of them!" I growled, taking hold of Dottie's waist and slamming into her harder. I could feel my hips hitting her round ass and that just drove me to fuck her even harder!

"That's it Mark!" Mo cried, obviously aware of the change in my pace. "Take Dottie! Take her like Big Mike took Sassy!"

"Yes!" Dot cried again.

"I want to see this!" Mo said under her breath. That was the only warning I got before the lights came on.

"No!" Dot cried, trying to pull away from me in embarrassment.

My eyes were still adjusting to what I saw, but it was more than enough to make my orgasm nearly burst free. I fought it off at best I could. It wasn't easy. Maureen was by the light switch looking at us. Her huge breasts were hanging down far, but they were so big that it only seemed fair.

Dot was beneath me. Her ass looked even better than I hoped! She already had spectacular tan lines and her pale cheeks drove me crazy. She was reaching behind herself trying to push me away. There was no way that was going to happen! Not now!

I let go of one hip and grabbed her wrist. She reached behind herself with her other hand. I let go of the other hip and grabbed it as well. Dot tried to pull away again, probably thinking she had a chance now that I wasn't holding her hips. She didn't. I did the only thing I could and pulled back by her wrists. She cried out as my cock sunk deep once again. That excited me so much that I pulled even harder! Her shoulders and chest lifted.

"That's so hot!" Maureen cried, looking at Dot. "It's like your arms are reins!"

"Stop!" Dottie cried.

"Don't you dare!" Mo snapped at me. "She's loving every moment of it! She's just embarrassed."

"No I'm not!" Dot argued. Mo moved closer and smiled.

"Sure you are," she insisted, reaching under Dot and pinching one of her nipples.

"Maureen don't!" Dot cried, but she also shuddered in reaction.

"I'm sorry," Mo replied. "I can't help myself. I can hear how wet you are. I bet your pussy is running like a faucet!" I think that both Dot and I were surprised by her words, but I recovered quickly enough.

"It is!" I groaned.

"Tell us both how it feels to fuck her tight pussy?" Mo asked.

"It feels like Heaven!" I cried. "She so tight and so wet at the same time!"

"Doesn't it feel good to have his big cock in you Dot?" Mo asked, now shifting her hand from Dot's nipple to her pussy. "Your body certainly seems to think so!"

"Yes!" Dottie admitted through clenched teeth.

"Do you think this is what Sassy felt while Big Mike was mounting her?" Maureen asked, working the smaller woman's clit.

"Harder!" Dot cried, no longer trying to stop me. No longer trying to do anything other than live in the moment. "Pull on my arms harder! Fuck me harder!"

"Do you hear her?" Mo asked me. "She wants you to fuck her harder! She wants you to take her!"

"I hear!" I grunted.

"Well then stop holding back!" she snapped. "I know you are. Forget everything and give her what she wants!"

"First kiss her!" I demanded, pulling Dot up again by her arms. "I want to see you too French passionately!"

"Naughty, naughty!" Maureen grinned, but also hesitated. I saw her war momentarily with herself, but her own excitement overcame any doubts she had. Maureen leaned down toward Dot.

"Don't!" the smaller girl cried, looking at Mo with big eyes.

"Because it disgusts you or because you're afraid you might like it?" Mo asked. Dot looked at her roommate and paused. That was answer enough.

"Oh my God!" I cried as I watched them kiss. They both were a little tentative at first, but a moment later their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

I think I may have actually howled as I slammed into Dot with everything I had! It's hard to be certain because everything from there on for the next few minutes is one passion filled haze. I do know that I started cumming instantly and didn't stop until after Dot's orgasm took her as well. Our juices covered each other, both inside and out. It was pretty obvious that neither one of us had ever cum like that before!

I'm not sure how long it took before I was able to function again. The first thing I noticed was Dot lying on her bed while Mo played with her hair. Dottie was clearly still out of it. Mo saw me and smiled.

"That was..." I began, but couldn't find the words to finish it.

"Yes, it was," Mo agreed. "How are you doing?"

"I'll recover," I smiled. "Eventually."

"So is it love that made it so special for you two?" she asked. "Do you and Dottie love each other?"

"Yes and no," Dot answered for me, opening her eyes and smiling. "Truthfully, I doubt either of us understands the extent of our feelings, but we're certainly more than just friends."

"I love Dot, but no more or less than I love you," I added. "Why are you asking?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Dot asked rhetorically. "She's probably ready to burst after watching all that!"

"She did more than just watch!" I teased.

"You did, didn't you?" Dot asked Maureen thoughtfully.

"Are you okay?" Mo asked.

"For now," Dot replied honestly. "We'll see tomorrow, but I'm not going to think about it until then."

"And tonight?" I asked.

"Tonight," she said, smiling her impish grin. "Tonight, we see if we can help Maureen get the same release we just did! That is, if you think you'll be able to help?"

"Oh, I will," I said, feeling myself respond already, but deciding to see if I could get the ladies help speed up the process. "Of course, it would help if you two kissed again. In fact, if you do, I promise to give Mo the best orgasm of her life!"

"It turns you on that much?" Dot asked, blushing, but not backing away from the issue.

I noticed that Mo was embarrassed as well. It surprised me because only minutes before she was kissing Dot and playing with the smaller girl's nipples and pussy. Of course, we were all living in the moment at the time because our passion demanded it. I need to break the tension that was building.

"If you two do that in front of any guy, he'll be yours to command!" I promised. "In fact, between you two, you could probably enslave every guy on campus! Maybe the world!" They laughed and seemed to relax a little.

"Men!" Mo snapped, but she was still laughing.

"So how about it?" I asked. "Are you willing to kiss each other again for me? It will most definitely help me get ready!" The two roommates looked at each other and stopped laughing.

"It was the first time I'd ever kissed a girl," Dot said, sounding very tentative.

"Me too," Maureen added softly. "You two are the only ones at college who know about my past. Based on that you probably think I'm a complete slut, but despite the fact that maybe a was in some ways, there's still a lot I haven't done."

"We can fix that!" I grinned.

"In your dreams!" Dot cried.

"Don't even think about it!" Maureen added. All three of us looked at each other and burst out laughing. It would have gone on for a lot longer if Dot didn't stop suddenly and take Mo's chin in one hand.

"I want to kiss you again," the small girl said to her roommate. "I may regret it tomorrow, but watching you just now, I realize that I will also regret it if we never kiss again."

"Okay," Mo said, letting her lips part slightly. I held my breath as their faces grew closer together. A nervous excitement was plain to see in both their expressions as their lips touched. A moment later, their tongues were once again in each other's mouths. The nervousness quickly disappeared and the excitement turned to full blown passion. I watched for a few minutes. I couldn't help myself. It was so damn hot!

"Is it working?" Dot asked a few minutes later, looking at me with a sexy grin. "Is our kissing making you excited?"

"Look for yourself," I said, showing her my hard cock.

"Not quite there yet," Mo interjected. "I know how to move this along!"

I wasn't sure what she was talking about. I was already completely hard. Take my word for it! A moment later I understood. Mo didn't care whether I was hard or not at the moment. She was just using the situation to her own advantage. Seeing what she was doing, I hade no problem with that!

Mo kissed Dottie again, only this time her hands fell to her own breasts and lifted the monsters until they were just below both woman's mouths. Dottie noticed and pulled back slightly. Maureen smiled and took one of her own nipples into her mouth. I groaned loudly!

"You see how guys like it when you suck on your own tits?" Mo asked the other girl.

"Yes," Dot said. "But mine just aren't big enough."

"I have another," Mo smiled sexily. "I'm willing to share."

"I can't!" Dot cried.

"Why not?" I asked. "Is it really all that worse than kissing her?"

Dot looked like she desperately wanted to accept what Mo was offering, but still she paused. Maureen took care of her dilemma by reaching out and pulling Dot's face to both her breasts. Dottie tensed, but then sighed and relaxed into them.

"Wow!" I groaned.

"You said it!" Maureen moaned, obviously enjoying the smaller girl's actions.

Dottie reached out with her hand and grabbed hold of my cock. She pulled me closer and directed my hardness to Mo's mouth. Maureen's tongue shot out and caressed the head of my cock for a few moments before she took it into her mouth. I kept glancing back and forth between Maureen sucking my cock and Dot attacking the large breasted woman's tits.

I reached out and caressed Dot's ass. It was impossible not to with the way it was sticking up while she worked Mo's breasts! I wanted to touch Mo's center because I knew this was supposed to be her turn to cum, but I couldn't reach. Don't think I didn't try! Dottie saw what I was trying to do and shifted to the side. I couldn't reach her ass anymore.

'Oh well,' I thought. 'There is always later!'

"Hey!" Mo cried as I pulled my cock from her mouth. I silenced her with a kiss as I got between her legs.

"Lick her first!" Dot demanded. "It feels so amazing!"

I shifted lower and spread Mo's legs wide. I noticed that Dot was once again kissing Mo, only this time she was also pulling on the big-breasted woman's nipples. It seemed only fair. Mo was doing the same to her!

I leaned forward and tasted Maureen's pussy. It was different, but just as delectable as Dot's! Maureen's thighs were thicker than Dot's and I was surprised that I enjoyed the feeling of them on either side of my head. Mo's pussy had a lot of hair around it, but if anything, that made me even more excited. Vickie shaved hers and I found I enjoyed this better.

Maureen was reasonable wet to begin with, but after a few minutes of my tongue dancing around and in her pussy it was soaked. Her kisses with Dot were getting more and more passionate! I took one of the smaller girls' hands and directed it to Mo's clit. I could have rubbed it myself, but I wanted to watch Dot do it. She didn't hesitate. She found Maureen's clit and worked it hard.

"You're very good at that!" I teased. "I'm guessing little innocent Dot has lots of experience playing with herself!"

"Hey!" Dot cried in embarrassment.

"He's right!" Mo gasped out. "You are very good at this! Finish me! Please!"

Dot looked at me and I nodded in understanding. I lifted my face from Mo's pussy and shifted my hips between her legs. Dot took hold of my cock and helped direct it to Maureen's pussy. It wasn't nearly as tight as Dots, but about three quarters of the way in I hit bottom.

"Oh fuck!" Mo cried, feeling my cock bump against her cervix.

Dot's hand once again massaged the bigger woman's clit as I worked my cock in and out of Mo's pussy. I reached out and pulled Dot to me. It was her turn to taste Mo's juices from my lips. If anything, Dot liked it even more than Mo! She refused to let me pull away until every last of Mo's juices were gone.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers