College Trip

Story Info
Molly unknowingly receives oral from a geek.
1k words
4.09
78.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a college camping trip. They had all gone to the zoo and were staying over night in a B&B. Unfortunately someone had made a mistake with booking the rooms and some rooms had been booked with double beds rather than singles.

Molly had been paired up with Peter rather than her boyfriend, Mark. She couldn't believe it and went up to a member of staff to complain.

"Well I'm sorry but it's all there is available. It's not ideal but we are all adults here. You'll just have to deal with it. It's only the one night" said the supervisor.

"But why can't I share with Mark" Asked Molly. "After all he is my boyfriend."

"Because I don't want any hanky panky going on during this trip thank you very much" was her reply.

Molly wasn't happy but she got changed into her short black sating night dress and got into bed keeping well over to her side as Peter climbed in next to her and switched out the light.

Peter was an 18 year old virgin. He was very skinny and a bit of a looser. He always had really noisy, spluttery breathing which Molly knew was going to annoy her the whole night.

Molly had shoulder length black curly hair. She was slim and very pretty. Peter thought all his Christmases had come at once being paired up with her as she laid there, practically handing off the side of the bed, not wanting to be close to him. The room was totally black and silent. All they could hear was the distant sound of other students in their own rooms who hadn't quite settled down. Soon Molly fell asleep.

Mark was laying next to Jake in the bed at the opposite end of the room. Peter wasn't sure if they were asleep but they were quiet anyway and the room was too dark to see anything.

Peter however couldn't sleep. He could smell the perfume on Molly, he could feel her warmth in the bed and he was becoming very turned on. He grew very hard as he rolled towards her and gently put his hand on her hip. She didn't move. She was obviously fast asleep. He grew in confidence and shuffled closer so he could smell her hair. His hand travelled round to her stomach and his cock brushed up against her arse through his boxers which were the only thing he was wearing.

He positioned himself so his cock was buried between her legs and he moved his hand lover towards her pussy. He gently began to stroke between her legs and slowly increased the pressure. She let out a little moan and he paused, worried she was waking up. She didn't and he relaxed thinking to himself how great he would be at sex if only a girl gave him the chance.

He moved his hand higher and began to squeeze her right breast. At felt so soft and full against the satin nightdress. Her nipple was standing on end. This was too good. He couldn't stop now as he very gently rolled her onto her back. He paused for a moment to let her settle again. Then he moved round, gently on top of her and as carefully as he could, slipped the nightdress down past her large, full breasts. He put one in his hand. This was the first time he had ever played with a tit and he was feeling so proud of himself. He stroked it with his fingertips and then bend down. He licked the soft, silky flesh and sucked teasingly on her nipple. She moaned and shuffled a little but still didn't wake up.

Peter moved down. He lifted her skirt to find a pair of little black thongs. Molly began to become restless so Peter pulled the duvet over his head and up to her shoulders in the hope it would comfort her enough to prevent her from waking up. It seemed to work as he held the sides of her thong and gently pulled them down. Being the geek he was he was almost drooling at this point when he smelt the warm musky sent of her pussy. Gently he ran his hand over the trimmed pubic hair and ran his thumb down the slit. He moved his head in closer with his nose resting just above her clit and he began to lick her folds. His tongue probed between the soft lips and she began to get damp. Molly let out a little moan and began gently rotating her hips. If only mark knew, thought Peter.

The room was dark as Molly opened her eyes, surprised to feel how horny she was. She felt the wet tongue probing her tender pussy lips. She was dazed and not sure where she was but assumed it must be mark down there as she reached down to place her hands on the back of the mans head. Peter couldn't believe it. She was really enjoying this. Molly tuned over and gently lifted her hips as she pulled the mans head under her. Peter obliged, laying with his face down under her. She was laying on her stomach with his head under her wet pussy. She began to gently grind and rotate her hips into his mouth as his tongue explored her hard clit. She became more and more frantic as she reached orgasm and gushed into his mouth.

She crawled down to return the favour. She took hold of the hard cock and put it into her mouth. Peter felt like he had died and gone to heaven to have a girl like Molly sucking his dick. She took him so far in and used one hand to stroke his balls at the same time until he shot his load into her mouth.

The next morning Molly woke up. She looked at Mark laying in the bed at the opposite side of the room and smiled at him, thinking of the naughty sex they'd just had during the night next to Peter without him even realising. Peter laid in bed next to Molly planning his next adventure.