College Trip to Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next girl to come out was not as pretty and slightly over weight, but made up for it by wearing even less! She wore pink tinted saran wrap on top and bottom, but unlike the last girl, wore nothing underneath. She paraded around the stage and ripped off the top, letting her 38DD's flop around. Finally she bent over, giving the front rows a nice view of her trimmed pussy from behind her spread legs. The crowd voiced its' appreciation.

Then... what I was waiting for. Jill and Holly walked out on stage and I was in heaven. Jill had wrapped a roll of yellow police caution tape on both the top and bottom. She had a single strip of it around her top, which did very little to cover her tits. Below she had it wrapped a couple times around her waist, and from that strip another went down through her legs and back up her ass. She was wearing her black thong underneath. Holly had similarly only chosen one prop to cover herself. She had a long pink feather boa that she wrapped around her waist several times and then continued up to her chest, where it wrapped around twice to cover her tits. It was one long, continuous loop.

You could tell that both of them were extremely nervous. They danced around the stage a bit and the crowd offered their encouragement. Holly was really paranoid about the boa slipping, and pretty much kept one hand holding up the top and another keeping the bottoms in place. Jill was moving with the music and really getting into it. The caution tape on top started to slip and she only noticed it after it had fallen all the way to her waist. She tried to pull it back up to cover herself, but it lasted only a few seconds and fell again. She just shrugged and ripped it off, with the crowd voicing their approval.

Jill then danced her way over to Holly and started to tug at the top of her boa. Holly felt what she was doing and slapped at her hand. But in doing so, she had to remove her hand that was holding up her top. Jill seized the moment and yanked down the boa, exposing Holly's beautiful tits. They were milky white, perky and every bit as perfect as I had imagined them. Holly quickly turned her back to the crowd and fixed her boa. She attempted to glare at Holly for doing that, but the scowl quickly turned into a smirk. Maybe she was enjoying this a bit.

Jill and Holly's time ended and they made their way back behind the curtain. I was already hoarse from yelling so loud.

The next girl was a redhead and she came out covered in pink and yellow flower pasties stuck all over her body. She had one covering each nipple, several scattered on her arms and stomach, and a cluster of them covering her pussy and ass, but nothing on under them. She was probably about 5' 8" and about a 32B. She danced and gyrated on the stage, and obviously knew what she was doing. She had a rather large tattoo on her upper back and another couple on her legs. I wondered if she was actually a professional stripper with how she was dancing and moving. The crowd was enjoying the show, and really got into it as she peeled off the pasties one at a time. She started with ones on her stomach and arms, and then got to the important ones. By the time she was done, she was completely naked. She then crouched down and spread her legs, giving the crowd a full view her shaved pussy. And with that she slipped behind the curtain.

The last show of the first round was another team. The first girl had short black hair and was wearing 2 happy birthday party cone hats as a very pointy cardboard bra, and a triangle flag as bottoms. She was around 5' 6" had a white thong underneath. The other girl was a little shorter and simply wearing a loose white cotton tank top that was ripped in half, with the bottom half now acting as a mini white skirt. Neither girl was particularly remarkable, but both were wearing next to nothing, so I was happy!

At this point the DJ came out on stage and announced it was time for the second round. The DJ introduced the girls one by one came back out on stage.

"Please give a warm welcome to SARAH!!!" the DJ boomed. She was the blond with the gift bows on top and saran wrap bottoms. The crowd cheered and then got really loud when she bent over and we all noticed that she had lost the black thong underneath!

"CARRIE!!! the DJ announced next. She was the chubby brunette with the pink saran wrap. Although now she came out from behind the curtain as the chubby girl wearing only pink saran wrap on bottom and nothing up on top.

"JILL AND HOLLY!!!!" Jill came out with the caution tape still wrapped around her waist, but nothing on top. Holly still was doing her best to keep everything covered.

"CRYSTAL!!" the DJ announced. She emerged just as she had left the stage: completely naked. I was pretty convinced she was a professional! But I didn't mind.

"AAAAAND FINALLY SAMANTHA AND LORI!!!" the DJ shouted. The 2 girls came out, both having lost their tops, but still wearing their bottoms.

"OK, ladies. This is it," the DJ announced. "It's time to show the crowd what you've got. The bar has been set pretty high. If you're going to make it to the next round, you're going to have to SHOW SOME SKIN!!" The crowd chanted their approval. "SHOW SOME SKIN!!!! SHOW SOME SKIN!!!!"

The music started again, and all the girls started dancing. Holly was still holding on to her top and bottom for dear life. But Jill was really getting into it. She was shaking her tits for the crowd and turning around and bouncing her fantastic ass. Meanwhile, the both Sarah and Carrie, the first two contestants were helping each other pull off their saran wrap bottoms. Samantha and Lori had lost their tops and were busy deeply kissing each other. It was quickly becoming apparent that if Jill and Holly were going to have any chance, they were going to have to lose some more clothes!

Jill took the hint and lost the rest of her caution tape. She was now down to just her black thong. She then moved over to Holly, and as they were dancing, she was trying to talk to Holly. Holly was shaking her head no, as Jill was pulling at her boa. It appeared that Jill was trying to convince Holly to get rid of her costume as well. Finally, Jill was able to pry Holly's hands away and ripped the boa off of her. As it fell, Holly quickly covered her tits with her hands and was also just down to a tiny little black thong. I was in heaven.

The DJ then stopped the music and asked the girls to line up.

"OK, ladies and gents. It is time to vote. When I get to the girl that you think deserves to move on to the the next round, make as much noise as you can!!!"

With that, he moved over to Sarah. "Who thinks Sarah should move on?"

Sarah, the hot blond who was already completely naked, grabbed her tits and jiggled them. Then she turned around and bent over, spreading her legs for an amazing view! The crowd roared with approval.

"Next up is Carrie..."

Carrie, the chubby one (and also completely naked), danced around a bit, and the crowd clapped a little, but it was pretty obvious she wasn't moving on.

"Next up is Jill and Holly!!" Jill and Holly, both in their thongs, danced around and grinded into each other. Holly had her hands covering her tits the whole time and although the crowd cheered, it was obvious they wanted more. Finally, Jill grabbed Holly's hands and exposed her tits again, and the crowd grew louder to show its' approval.

"Next is Crystal."

Crystal also danced around and spread her legs again. The crowd cheered, but it wasn't as loud. Apparently they also had pegged her as a pro, and while they appreciated her exposure, they enjoyed the amateurs a little more!

"Finally, how about Sam and Lori?"

Sam and Lori, who were also down to just some thongs, turned to each other and kissed, and many in the crowd voiced their approval. I really couldn't tell who was going to move on.

"Well, I think it's a pretty close call!" the DJ announced. "We're going to do the vote one more time, and ladies, you better make it count!"

At this point Jill and I made eye contact. I noticed that she was mouthing something to me and I didn't really understand. She did it again, and this time I caught her asking "Should I?" She was tugging at the strap to her thong. I winked back at her as a smile formed on my face.

"OK, let's vote again," the DJ said. "How about Sarah?"

Sarah, once again turned around and spread her legs for a fantastic view. The crowd cheered and it appeared she was going to be one of the 2 finalists.

"Carrie?"

At this point, Carrie knew she was done. She gave a half hearted boob jiggle, and the crowd responded with a half hearted clap.

"Jill and Holly?"

Jill stepped forward and pulled her thong down to her knees, exposing her trimmed blond pussy for the crowd. Holly at the same time lifted her hands and showed her tits. The crowd exploded with approval! Jill looked at me and blew me a kiss as she pulled her panties back up.

"Crystal?"

Crystal stepped forward, turned around and jiggled her ass. The crowd cheered, but it wasn't very loud. It appeared that Jill and Holly's competition for the next round was going to come from the final team.

"Sam and Lori?"

Sam and Lori went in for another kiss. This time the crowd was definitely looking for more than just a kiss. When it was obvious the girls didn't want to pull down their bottoms, the DJ wrapped up.

"And it appears we have our finalists. Sarah, and team Jill and Holly!!"

The other girls made their way off the stage and just the 3 remaining girls were left. I could see Jill whispering something to Holly. Once again Holly was shaking her head no, but Jill was emphatic. Jill was obviously now in it to win it, and was trying her best to convince Holly to do the same!

"Girls, this is the final round. Time to pull out all the stops!"

The DJ then turned on the music and the girls once again started to dance. Jill made her way to the center of the stage, turned around , bent down and slowly pulled down her thong. She pulled it all the way down to her ankles and then took it completely off. I couldn't believe it, my girlfriend was up on stage completely naked dancing around. Holly then came up behind her and started grinding on her. She still had her thong on, but was now making no attempt at covering her tits.

Sarah was on the other side of the stage dancing and spreading for the crowd, but my attention was on my girlfriend and her roommate. It was a sight I never thought I would see in a thousand years.

The DJ stopped the music. "Time for the final vote!"

"Let's hear it for Sarah!"

Sarah once again turned and bent over and the crowd roared with approval. She was going to be tough to beat.

"How about Jill and Holly!!!"

Jill also turned and bent over, showing her beautiful pussy. Holly jiggled her tits and turned and slapped her ass, as the crowd cheered wildly.

"That was pretty close... " the DJ said. "One more time, and this is it! How about Sarah?"

Again, Sarah spread and the crowd cheered ecstatically. It looked like my girls had put up a valiant fight, but Sarah was going to win. Hey... at least they had won $100 for making the finals.

"And how about Jill and Holly!!"

Jill looked over to Holly and motioned for her to turn around. Holly paused for a second, but then did as she was told. Jill then bent her over, and slowly pulled down Holly's thong, exposing her glistening shaved pussy. The crowd absolutely exploded. She took it all the way off, and both girls stood up and lifted their arms, completely naked and exposed to the crowd. I was truly in heaven.

"I think we have a winner! Let's hear it for Jill and Holly!!!!"

I couldn't believe it. The girls had just won $500!

12