College Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pajamas. I didn't own a pair of pajamas. At home I always slept nude. In the dorm I slept in a pair of boxer shorts. Still carefully not looking at Linda, I went behind the big armchair at the side of the room and stripped down to my skivvies.

"Frank, you can look now." Her voice was a husky, breathy whisper.

I attuned to look. Oh, Good Gods. If an angel had come down fresh from heaven, she couldn't have been half as beautiful as Linda was at that moment. I was in awe. I was speechless. I couldn't speak or move.

She was wearing a pale lavender hip-length peignoir, with a bow at her throat but falling open below. Under it she wore the laciest wisp of a bra and tiny panties that barely covered her crotch. All her garments were thin and sheer, as transparent as a pane of glass. All they did was to give her skin a lavender glow. I could see her breasts and her nipples through the bra, and her nipples were hard and erect. The panties didn't conceal her auburn pubic hair; rather they accentuated it. She looked like a goddess walking on the floor of that hotel room.

She held her delicate little fists to her chest, between her breasts, her forearms supporting her breasts. Not that they needed support; they were moderate in size, maybe a B-cup. But they were Linda's breasts. She was shyer than I had ever seen her, hesitant, expectant. She seemed to be wanting approval, not sure it would come.

"Oh, God. Linda. You're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," I stammered.

I stepped out from my refuge behind the chair and she came into my arms, folding herself into me. She turned and snuggled her back against my chest, her soft round bottom against my thighs. She wrapped my arms around her body, took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

I took her in my arms and carried her to the bed. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me. Then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply and passionately, using her tongue to make my tongue dance with hers. I felt heat and desire rising inside me.

Then she stepped back, a single step, but enough to leave a space between our bodies. Her voice was sultry, "Do you want to unwrap your wedding gift?"

Her meaning was obvious. I pulled the little bow that held her filmy peignoir at the throat and opened it. She stood till, waiting for me to take away all her wrappings. I encircled her with my arms, feeling for the clasp to undo her bra. She shook her head. Without saying a word she took my hands and placed them between her breasts. There was a tiny bow holding that filmy band in place. I barely tweaked the bow and the bra dropped away to the floor behind her.

She stood still, waiting for me to be the one to remove all her coverings. She understood the symbolic value of that action, even though I did not. I slipped the open peignoir off her shoulders and let it drift away out of sight, out of consciousness.

"Oh, Linda . . . oh." She was the incarnation, the heart and soul of female beauty. I couldn't form words. I nuzzled my face between her breasts and kissed each one. I fondled her breasts, feeling her areolas contract and her nipples grow stiff.

She was enjoying this and growing obviously aroused. I picked her up and laid her gently on the bed. I knelt on the bed beside her, reaching for the tiny gossamer wisp that covered her crotch.

"No, wait," she said. "It's my turn." She pulled down the waistband of my shorts and pushed them down to my knees as I knelt beside her. Then she pushed me over onto my back and worked them down my legs. I reached down to help. "No," she said. "I'm doing this. I said it's my turn." So one by one she dragged my feet out of the legs of my skivvy shorts. She bunched up the shorts and held them to her chest. She rubbed them over her breasts, chafing her nipples with the cotton cloth. Then she tossed them aside and leaned over me.

She took my hard, pulsing tool in one hand. "God, it's so big, so thick. I can't even get my fingers around it." She put both her hands around my shaft, one above the other. Her delicate little fingers didn't even meet on the other side. The swollen head, now turning bright red, stuck out above her two hands. She leaned forward and kissed the tip. "I love that. I love you." She moved her two hands up and down the shaft, pumping me lightly.

I was amazed. I couldn't imagine a girl masturbating me. Especially not Linda. But it didn't last long. She pumped me up and down about four or five strokes and stopped. Then she suddenly lay back and pulled me over on top of her. She lifted her knees and opened her legs. She caught hold of my tool again and guided it to the slit of her pussy. With the fingers one hand she held her lips open and with the other she shoved the head of my thick shaft down between them. "Right there," she said. It was a forceful statement.

My mother's Baptist upbringing moved in to smother me. This wasn't a real wedding night. We had agreed, more than once, to wait until we were married.

"Linda," I stammered. "My God, I love you so much. But I can't do this. I don't want to take your cherry—to . . . to . . . to . . . b . . . uh . . . , break your maidenhead. Until we're really married, legal and all."

"God's going to marry us. Tonight. Right here in this room. Take me now. I'll be your wife."

"Linda, I don't want to hurt you. You said yourself my thing is too big. I don't know if this is the right time to break your cherry."

"No, it's okay, Frank. I don't . . . I . . . I mean . . . I . . . I . . . I'm not a virgin. I gave my cherry to Tommy Simpson when I was fourteen."

Her words came in a rush, as if she had to say it all before she lost her incentive. "I haven't got a cherry. I didn't want to tell you that. I didn't want you to know."

Long silent pause. I didn't, couldn't move or speak.

"But we're here now," she said, "and I'm ready for you, and I do love you. If this is sin, then I'm a sinner."

Having said all that, she said more slowly, "Now go on and put your dick in my pussy. Take me, Frank. Make love with me." And in a fierce whisper, "FUCK ME."

I was a mass of conflicting emotions. She wasn't a virgin after all. My Linda, the girl I adored and thought of as a minor Goddess, pure and angelic, had slept around, and I never knew. I had held myself in check all those months, waiting for marriage. I had protected her reputation and almost beat up a boy for her sake.

But at that moment, there I was, on top of her naked body, with the head of my tool wedged in her vagina. I was afire with love and passion and desire. I couldn't resist any longer. Tentatively, I pushed the swollen head a short half-inch deeper into her.

"Yes. That's it, Frank. You won't hurt me. Go ahead. I won't break, I'm a tough little girl."

"No, you're the softest thing I ever laid my hands on."

"Frank, I can't bleed for you. But I want you. I want you, and I want to bleed for you. Mostly I just want you inside of me. God, how I want that! I've wanted that all year!"

I shifted my hips. She gasped, "Oh, oh, oh. God, I'm so wet. I'm on fire. God, it's so big! Oh, that's good. Take me, Frank. Fuck me. Make me yours. Make me all yours."

She was wet. Her pussy was oozing juice. I pushed a little deeper into her. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping and milking my prick. It was ecstatic. Electric fire ran all through my whole body. I pushed a little harder, a little deeper, and suddenly, as if some barrier had been breached, I slid all the way into her, to the depth. My balls slapped the cheeks of her butt. I felt the head of my pecker bang against her cervix.

"OW! Oh, my God, Frank! Oh my living God! You're so BIG! Oh God."

"Oh, Linda, I've hurt you. I'll . . . ."

"No, Frank. Wait. Just lie still a minute. It only hurt a little, going in. Frank, you're so big. You're so big it was like being a virgin all over again."

I was afraid to move. I could only lie still, buried deep inside her.

After a long minute, Linda murmured, "That feels good. Oh. It's starting to feel real good. Oh. . . Now fuck me, Frank. Fuck me." She was almost singing, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

All the feeling and sensation of my entire body was concentrated in my dick. My dick inside Linda! Her pussy juice was flowing. It ran down the crack of her ass. My balls were wet with the juice of Linda's pussy. I thought my tool was going to explode!

I was a tyro, a rank novice, and Linda was my first girl. By blind instinct I began to thrust in and out of Linda's pussy, fucking her, making love to her. Linda responded vigorously. She pushed her hips up to meet my thrust into her at every stroke. I was in ecstasy. I was I heaven.

She sang, "Ooohhh. Ahhhhhhhhh. Ooohhhhhhh. Oh, Frank. Oh, Frank. Oh, Frank, Frank, Frank." Then her tone changed, "Oh. Oh. Oh." It was fierce and insistent. "Oh, God. Oh, Jesus! Oh. Oh. OHHHHHHH!"

It lasted about three minutes. My climax came like thunder. It was like an electric shock infusing my entire body. I shot myself into her in jet after jet of liquid fire, pouring all my body fluids into her. I was spent. I was totally drained. I collapsed on top of Linda, unable to move.

Linda was very tender, all sweetness and light. She held my head to her bosom with both hands, making singsong little murmurs. She stroked my hair. She turned my face to her and kissed me tenderly on the mouth.

"Oh, Frank," she whispered. "That was so beautiful."

We lay together, still joined. I was lying on top of her with my shrinking and subsiding tool still deep in her and our mingled juices oozing out of her. We lay like that for at least five minutes with Linda still crooning to me. I felt some strength returning to my body and I made a motion to push myself up and off her.

Her arms went round my body and she pulled me back down. "No," she murmured. "Don't go. I love the feel of you in me. I need you inside of me" She raised her knees and clasped her thighs tight against me.

"Linda, I . . ." I couldn't say more. The slight motion of her legs had stirred my manhood, still buried deep inside Linda, and I felt it begin to swell and rise again. Now it wasn't fire but a throbbing need. I pulled my risen shaft halfway out of Linda's love tunnel and slid back in again. I started all over again, thrusting in and out of Linda. Her pussy was slippery with all her love juice and the hot seed that I had poured into her. Every thrust into her made a squishy sound.

The hot intensity of sheer blind need had subsided. This time I could concentrate on simply making love with Linda. She planted her feet on the bed and heaved her hips up to match my pumping motion, lifting herself to meet my every stroke. We were in perfect unison, banging our pubic bones together time after time after time.

As I continued to pump into her, Linda drew her knees up and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her time and time again. Then she unlocked her legs from around me and lifted them high and straight up, stretching and pointing her toes to the ceiling. This way she was totally passive, accepting my loving her and fucking her, giving herself utterly to me. I felt as if I could go on like this for hours.

Linda was singing again, chanting, "Oh Frank, oh, Frank, oh Frank. Oh, this is so beautiful. Oh, you fill me, Frank. You make me feel like a natural woman. Oh, this is so beautiful. So lovely. So beautiful. Love me, Frank, make love to me, fill me with you. Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, Frank. Oh, Frank. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As I continued to pump into her I was kissing her face, her mouth, her neck; nuzzling her breasts and murmuring her name over and over again. I lasted more than ten minutes this time, and then I felt my climax approaching. My tool began to swell. I could feel my balls tensing up. It was building from deep inside me.

Linda cried out, "Oh, Frank, Oh, Frank, it's getting bigger. I can feel it! I can feel it! I'm ready! Shoot it into me. Fill me again. Fill my CUNT with your love."

And I did. I filled her again. In pulsing spasms I poured jet after jet after jet of hot seed deep into her. When I subsided, she held me to her again, with my manhood still buried deep inside her. Finally she let me roll off her and lie beside her. Our mingled love juices fairly flowed out of her. She didn't notice, didn't care. She was happy with what we had done, with what she had accomplished. She had made herself my woman and made me her man.

We made love again twice more before morning, and slept briefly afterwards, locked in each other's arms. Linda was thrilled by all we had done. She was glowing and beautiful the next morning. She was happy and satisfied. She didn't get pregnant, but I never gave her an orgasm.

We took separate busses to our parents' homes in two different towns. We wouldn't see each other again until the fall semester.

12