College with a Cane Pt. 05

Story Info
Erik and Donna's first day as boyfriend and girlfriend.
4.5k words
4.53
14k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College With a Cane, Freshmen Year, Part 5

Many thanks to MissBoePeep for her editing help! In addition, I'm humbled by your votes, dear readers. And for giving Part 4 of this series enough votes to get that chapter the H of "Hotness"!

Finally, I'd like to give a shout out to RaleighBoy and Peterspeter -- I hope you both don't mind me referencing your ongoing stories set in the college environment in this story.

*****

Mohinder, Jake and Pablo had caught Donna and me in an intimate moment. Even if that intimate moment was just a kiss. We did not need to explain too much, and the fact was that all five of us were too hungry to talk at the moment. So, we all walked upstairs to Clancy's, the name we'd come to call our small liberal arts college's dining hall. Nobody really remembers how The Marketplace came to be called Clancy's, some say that the comfort food section of the buffet used to be called Clancy's. Others believe that the first cordon bleu trained chef was named Clancy.

At any rate, each of us gathered what we wanted for breakfast and found a table.

Before anybody said anything else, Pablo turned to Jake and Mohinder. "Dudes, you both owe me $10 bucks. We'll have to tell everyone else too that I won the pool for when Erik and Donna would start dating."

"Don't remind us," Mohinder sighed. He turned to me. "Why couldn't you have waited for another week, man?"

I snorted my glass of milk through my nose. It was hilarious, even Donna laughed at my reaction. I quickly pulled myself together and retorted, "I'm sorry, you should have sabotaged that pipe to break a week later. It's not my fault. Pablo's probably to blame; I bet he knows a lot about pipes and shit like that. He's Mexican!"

At that comment, it was Pablo's turn to laugh uncontrollably. He knew I was joking; our group of friends was really multicultural. "Dude, I'm not Mexican! I'm Argentinian!"

"Whatever," Jake replied. "So anyway, you were going to tell us all about it?"

"There's not much to tell," Donna said, taking a sip of coffee. "That pipe burst, Erik helped me clean up and bring some of my stuff into his and Sean's room. Then we went to sleep."

"Ooooh!" the group teased. "Bow-chicka-bow-wow!"

Donna only rolled her eyes and continued, "...In separate beds."

"Awww!" came the disappointed reaction of our friends.

"Shut up, Jake, we're not all man-whores like you!" I shot back. "And you're in steady relationships with your boyfriend!"

"Yeah man, we get it regularly! And we all knew that you and Donna would be perfect for each other, that's why we made the pool. Everybody put in $10 and got to pick a week. Whoever was closest to the week you two finally got together without going over would win the pot."

Donna coughed and brought the attention back to her story. "Anyway, gentlemen, when Er had woken up, I had moved to his bed... And honestly, it was only because Sean's bed is freeeeeezing! But, that was the catalyst, cuddling Erik just felt right, you know? And since we were so close anyway, kissing, snuggling and holding him made me feel safe."

"Awww," the guys cooed, sincerely mocking us.

"She had to make the first move, of course," I reassured them. "I know you guys had told me a million times that it was clear that Donna liked me, but I guess I didn't believe you because you'd always tease me about our sleeping arrangement. I thought it was all part of the gag."

"Speaking of gag," Jake started. "Did... you know?"

I blushed. Donna blushed. And Mo and Pablo also blushed. "Dude, you don't just ask somebody that over breakfast!" Mo said.

"No, it's okay," Donna said sighing. She squeezed my thigh under the table. It was my right thigh -- the leg with my nerve damage. I winced slightly, trying not to show the accidental pain she caused me, and hoped nobody else saw it. "No, we didn't, for your information," she continued, "We're going to take things at our own pace. We have to do things that feel right for both of us at the time."

I smiled, pushing the pain of my leg to the back of my mind as best I could. "Y'see, Jake, some of us don't immediately want to jump in the sack. Some of us want to actually get to know our dates. That thing you do with that club is your business, but it's not for everybody, man."

"I know, man, I know. And that reminds me, the picnic is today at around noon so you can see if you'd be a good fit for the club. Remember to just be yourself; I'm sure you'll make the cut!"

Jake was part of this off-campus club. We weren't supposed to know about it as outsiders, but one night while drunkenly playing some videogames, Jake blurted out that he had joined a club designed to give busy students a way to date other equally busy students. That all seemed innocent enough, until we learned that it also was designed for these busy students to basically meet for dates guaranteed to end with sex. Once Mo heard about the club, he kept pestering Jake to let him join. It looked like today was the picnic where all the prospective members would be given the opportunity to chat with all the other members and for those members to judge whether or not the prospective members would indeed be a good fit for the club. The following day, those members would be voted in or out. We all had our fingers crossed that Mo would make the cut -- as a pre-med student he had very little free time. Sure, when he wasn't studying, he was usually blowing off steam with the rest of us playing video games, but he could really use some stress relief, if you catch my drift!

"Anyway," Pablo said, getting us back on track, "So, are you two, you know?"

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked rhetorically. "Yes," I put my arm around her and pulled her close next to me. "Yes, I'd say we're happy calling each other that. What do you think, Donna?"

She kissed my cheek and smiled like none of us had ever seen her smile before. She didn't need to say anything, the glow around her told the whole story. She was my girlfriend and I was her boyfriend, there was absolutely no question of that.

"Well, I hope it all works out for the best, buddy," Pablo said, grabbing his tray. "I got to get to weight room, are you going to be around the track today?"

"I think so, but I'm not sure," I told him also grabbing my tray. He took it from me, and stacked it on his; it was gestures like these that I always appreciate. It's difficult to do many remedial tasks due to my nerve damage in my leg. Even tasks you wouldn't think would be difficult. The fact is, using a cane to walk leaves me not only with one bad leg, but also with only one hand to work with, so carrying stuff can be really difficult, especially unwieldy things like trays. "Um, what time's practice this afternoon?"

Pablo and I talked about track for a little bit while we bussed out trays to the conveyor belt they go on for the college's staff to clean up. Even though it was February and track season did not start until March, the coach already had the athletes training so they'd be ready to rock for the first meet. I told him I'd try to come down and watch him throw, but it depended on how my pain was. He said he understood and we walked back over to the table. He grabbed his athletic bag and went off to the weight room.

Mo and Jake said they had to get going too. They had to get ready for their picnic. After they left I told Donna that I thought it would be pretty interesting to be a fly on the wall (or in the egg salad) for that picnic. She laughed and said it was time for us to go too. She grabbed her tray and we were on our way back to my dorm room (which was now also hers for the time being).

On the way we stopped by the student health center for some free condoms. One of the awesome perks about going to a health-conscious college!

*****

She and I lay back down on my bed. I had already taken off my jeans I wore to breakfast and put on a pair of athletic shorts. I could tell she was looking at my leg again, but tried not to let it get to me. If she really did want to be my girlfriend, she would have to hear the whole story sooner or later. I sighed and rolled to my side, so we could look face to face.

"Where do I begin?" I wondered out loud.

"Why don't you start where you feel comfortable," she suggested.

"Alright, well I guess we'll go from the car accident. I was on my way to a track meet... Actually, it was our league finals. I was at a stop sign, waiting my turn to go. The guy behind me was not. I could see him coming up on me, and I knew he was going to hit me. I kept my right leg firmly pressing the break and slammed on my horn so everyone around would know something was up. He tried to swerve, or at least I think he did. It might have just been him swerving while driving from being drunk, though.

"Anyway, he hit the back of my Prius. Hard. My pole vault poles came off the roof rack and flew all over the intersection. My emergency jack flew from the trunk and ended up in the back seat. Don't ask me how that happened; I'm no physics major. Obviously, the police and paramedics were called. The other driver tried to run, but he ended up driving over some of my poles, causing him to blow out a tire. He ended up hitting a tree and totaling his car. He still ran from the accident, but the po' was able to catch him easily enough.

"Honestly, I don't remember any of this. This is just what everybody else has told me -- the witnesses and the police. I was knocked unconscious from the accident immediately. That's probably for the best... I never want to remember what I actually experienced. When I woke up, I was in the hospital. My Mom and Dad were there already. I was still woozy from my concussion, but the docs told me I had torn my MCL pretty severely. Ironically, this was probably because I was bracing so hard on the brake for the impact. The doc said the injury should going to heal just fine, and that I was lucky I hadn't torn my ACL."

I sighed, and started to continue. Donna stopped me, already crying. "You're leg is shaking, Er," she told me.

"It's a spasm. I used to get them a lot, but my meds help quite a bit." I replied matter-of-factly.

"Can I?" she asked, placing her hands on either side of my knee.

I jumped involuntarily at her touch. "Y-yes," I said. "Hard touch is better than light. Anyway, I'll get to the end of the story now, if that's okay." She nodded yes, while gently holding my knee in her hands. "Well, the docs said that surgery wouldn't be necessary, that after the concussion wore off I should do some physical therapy and take some pain medication. I'd have to wear an immobilizer and use crutches for about a week and afterward a month's worth of PT [physical therapy] should make me right as rain. Well, I wore the immobilizer and did the PT. But the pain and weakness I felt in my knee, leg and foot kept growing worse. My physical therapists told me it was all in my head and to get over it. I kept telling them their exercises were too difficult, and I was in too much pain to keep going at their rate. They wouldn't listen.

"Well, my mom kept getting more worried, she made an appointment with my orthopedist. The one I was normally seeing was on vacation, and she told them I had to be seen right away. I got in that day with one of his associates. After hearing what I was describing as my symptoms, he decided to run some tests and get another MRI of my knee. He called me into the office as soon as he found out the results. He told me it couldn't wait and his secretary was going to clear whatever space in his schedule would fit my own. Believe me, when a doc tells you that, you know it's not going to be good news. Well, he sat me down in the office and explained that physically, my knee, leg and foot are healthy. The pain I feel all the time -- and will always feel all the time -- is the result of severe nerve damage caused by the accident. In the blink of an eye, my dreams of being an elite track athlete were over. I will always be in pain, my leg will always be discolored and swollen, I will always need a cane to walk, and I will always need physical therapy to ensure my leg doesn't atrophy."

Donna was crying more now, obviously my story had really gotten to her. She nuzzled herself close to me, letting go of my leg. She put her hands on either side of my face, and looked me in the eye. "You will always need, and always have something else, Er," she said wiping some of her tears away with a tissue.

"What's that?"

"Love," she said and kissed me. "My love, Erik. I've loved you for so long. Not just as a friend. I've loved you as a best friend. My best friend. And I love you even more that you were able to share all that with me. And I don't want to scare you, but I already love you as my boyfriend. You're so brave. So -- "

I didn't let her finish; I kissed her back, passionately. Her lips slowly parted, and our tongues met for the first time. She then lightly pushed me back down onto my pillow so I was lying down on the bed. Both hands moved to her shirt, which she began to unbutton.

"Are... are you taking off your top?" I asked unable to stop the words from coming out of my mouth.

She smirked and rolled her eyes without answering the question. A moment later her shirt hit the floor. Next, she quickly and effortlessly unlatched her bra and threw it onto the floor as well. Since I met her during orientation I knew she had a good body... and quite honestly I had attempted to sneak a peek more than a few times while staying over in her room while my roommate and hers were occupied in my room. As before, I was still amazed by just how large her breasts were -- and even more amazed about how she was able to conceal them from others' notice.

"Nit dos iz sheyn, vos iz sheyn, nor dos, vos es gefelt.,," I murmured.

"What was that?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips while she looked at me with a stern, yet playful expression.

"Oh, it's Yiddish. Um, it's tough to translate but it kind of means 'beauty is not definable by what one likes.' I think it's the basis for our English saying 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. And, I like what I'm beholding now!"

She giggled, and lifted up my shirt from my waist. "Off!" she lightheartedly commanded while tugging the shirt up and over my head. Naturally, I was quite happy to comply. "Well," she said to me inspecting my shirtless chest, "I nit dozeez shenvos ishen, nordoz, vohez geflet you too. Even your leg." Her Yiddish was horrible but that didn't matter. She pushed me back down again and this time leaned over to kiss me at the same time. She pushed her breasts onto my chest, which made both of us shiver.

"Are you cold?" I asked when I felt her shiver against me.

"No," she purred, and kissed my neck. "Just a little nervous."

I rolled her off my hips and onto her back. We kept making out for a moment or two before I responded. I caressed one breast and kissed the other.

"Mmmm," she purred again, running her hands through my hair, constantly pulling me closer, not wanting her nipple to stop being kissed and sucked gently.

"Me too," I agreed. "And we don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Shut up, Er" she teased finally pushing my mouth away from her nipple. "And help me get these jeans off! I want you so badly! Yours! Get your shorts off too!"

I unbuttoned the top button of her jeans and found she had a button-fly. "Curses!" I joked. "I can't be expected to get all those undone! There's like a hundred buttons there! Who do you think I am?! You get yours off and I'll worry about mine!" She giggled and in a flash, both our pants joined our shirts and her bra on the floor. We sat next to each other on our bed wearing nothing but my boxers and her panties. I don't know why, but I never pictured her wearing a thong. In the past, and even this morning, I had only ever seen her wearing bikini or boyshorts. Today, she had a zebra-print thong.

She snickered before we could continue, "Your boxers are so cute! Let me see them!" She moved in for a closer look.

"Of all the days for me to wear the ones with cows skiing and snowboarding!" I thought out loud slightly embarrassed.

She slid two fingers into the waistband on either side. "Don't be shy, I think they're great! But you're self-conscious about them, I guess we'll just have to take them off!" Before I could even react, my boxers joined the rest of the pile of clothes on the floor. "Whoa," she observed my hard-on, "someone else is pretty turned on too, huh?"

"I dunno," I said slyly, "I know how turned on I am, but our sample set includes two participants in this study. I have yet to determine the other's horniness." Kissing her nipple again, I began to suck it into my mouth. Then, I gently bit her; she squirmed with pleasure. As she squirmed, I moved my right hand down and softly caressed her pussy through her zebra-print thong panties. She had already soaked through them in anticipation of what we would soon undertake for the first time together.

I let go of her nipple, and scooted her to the edge of the bed. "Lift up," I coaxed. She happily complied, lifting her butt and hips off the bed so I could pull off her thong panties. I moved back to lay next to her, again asking if she was all right with what we were doing. Instead of answering verbally, she confirmed she was enjoying it by grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs. Effortlessly, I slid two fingers between the folds of her slit. She moaned with pleasure from my light touch. Finding her clit already just as wet as the rest of her I grasped it tenderly between my two fingers. She jumped, gasped and moaned again.

At first I thought I had hurt her, but Donna placed one of her hands over mine, urging me to keep going. Her other hand reached up and pulled my face down so our lips could once again meet. "Keep going," she whispered between kisses. "Oh my..." she shuddered. "You're going to make me cum again! You're so good, Erik. So good. Kiss me! Kiss me! I'm going to..." her hips spasmed and bucked as she came. "I'm cumming! Erik, keep going! Oh my God, keep going!" She pulled my lips even closer to hers as she came a second time.

Slightly out of breath, she laid back in the bed. "That was amazing!" she said, beaming with pleasure. "But we're not done yet! Lay back, Er. Now it's your turn! Where are the condoms? I want you inside me!"

I laid back on the bed, my head on my pillow. "They're over there," I said pointing out the nightstand drawer I put them in. "Can you go on top? It's hard for me to do anything but cowgirl or reverse cowgirl because of my knee."

She ripped open the condom wrapper with her teeth and spit it out onto the floor. "Oh, I'm going on top, alright! Are you sure you're ready?!"

"Yes, Donna, yes! I want you so badly! Put the condom on!"

She rolled it on and climbed on top of my hips. My rock hard cock stood totally erect in front of her pussy and neatly groomed hair. "I'm a little nervous," she said shyly. "I... Well, I'm not a virgin, but the other times I've had sex it didn't go to well. And... well, I've never been on top before."

"That's okay," I said reassuringly. "We'll just take it slow. If it hurts or you're too uncomfortable we'll find other positions, ok?"

"Okay, Erik, I trust you."

I lifted her hips and butt with my arms. She was so soft and fair. Together we positioned her pussy just over my cock, "Okay, Donna, just lower yourself onto me. It might hurt a little bit, but just try to relax and you'll get through it ok?"

She nodded her head and bit her lip. "Alright, Er, I'm ready!"

She slid herself down, slowly. The tip of my cock entered her pussy, then the rest of the head. She grimaced slightly but kept going. She leaned forward, putting her hands on either side of my head and kept sliding down. Soon my entire cock, from base to tip was inside her. She had a look of both extreme pleasure and mild pain.

12