College Yearbook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On arrival they were laid down naked with their legs apart and the 147 workers on site formed two long lines and moved up two by two, Kate and Amy tell me that they did not enjoy the fucking as much as usual because the sheer volume of cock became tiring but they were determined not to let the School down and went on giving the best performance until the last condom had been removed. The manager tells me that tney were very shaky and pale and he had to shower them personally but the whole workforce turned out to cheer them as they got on to helicopter. They had collected quite a large amount in tips as well which of course they kept.

It is always good to see our students keeping the college name bright and burnished in the great world. One of my proudest boasts is that all our girls are reliable dependable and dutiful who never let themselves down or their employers, and Amy and Kate thoroughly deserve their award. You will be glad to hear that after a few days' rest they were quite themselves again and begging for more cock after their enforced abstinence.

Both highly recommended as likely to be extremely productive workers capable of fucking many clients in a fully professional manner. Probably particularly valuable for those of you with trade in stag nights. sales conventions, and similar events.

Athlete of the year

Gillian Carstairs. We pride ourselves that all our girls are beautiful but few are so smouldering sexy as Gillian. See photos. Her nude workout routine in the gym had many of the spectators literally gasping with lust and the sight of her swimming gently down the pool on her back gently kicking her legs apart to expose her superb pussy while her tits wobbled on the waterline nearly caused a riot among the spectators. (Video available on demand) Gillian suffers somewhat from the jealousy of the other girls, which means however that her bottom is extremely experienced in serious spanking. On several occasions on hearing agonised screeching I have found Gillian on all fours with a small queue of fellow students waiting for their turn at her bottom., and had to lead her back to my office and lie on my back to fuck her while Mrs. Hayward, my receptionist/secretary, rubbed soothing cream into her sore bottom. found Her cunt is top quality and we foresee a great future for her in live shows with action to follow at the appropriate price. Asshole a little inexperienced as yet and might need some practice.

Gillian also captained the Nude Basketball team which beat the Academy for the first time since 2004. Video on request plus the scenes in the showers afterwards.

Cock of the year

Here again a clear winner, in this new category – Tim Towers.. We do not judge on size being aware, unlike many porn writers, that size often hurts women and causes bladder problems later. Tim is a modest 71/2'' but it is probably the most skilful and electric cock I have ever seen in the School. Almost within seconds of him beginning to fuck, the girl is in spasms of orgasmic bliss and his stamina is extraordinary. He once fucked Matron for 45 minutes without pause at very high speed. He has also quite incredible recuperative powers usually returning erect and fit for action within five minutes of withdrawing after even the longest fuck and is usually the winner of our weekly wanking competition (mentioned above) for who jerks off three times most quickly.

He is completely bisexual and fucks his male co-students frequently and with great relish. His smooth young bottom immensely alluring for spankers. I have counselled him that he has a magnificent career in a brothel with female or couple clients as his immense fucking talents should not be wasted so ring now! However he would also do immensely well in a male brothel as his fucking skills extend to male assholes and he is always prepared to bend over and take cock up his lovely young bottom.

I will now leave you to leaf through the pages and make your selection of the graduates you want. If you wish to contact the College please do so via comment on Literotica.

Rudolf Rassendyll

Dean

12