CollegeFuckPartyGirls Dot Com

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers

Still gasping for air but through with her orgasm, Kiera finally relaxed her legs and let go of my hair. I stood up straight on my knees and scooted in closer, my throbbing dick only inches from my sister’s cute little slit. Kiera spread her legs even wider and slid her ass towards me, her pussy pleading for my penetration. She put her legs up in the air, holding them apart with her hands on her ankles so that the cameras could get a clear view of her slit. I guess she had received some instructions about how the filming was supposed to look too. I grabbed my cock and guided it into my little sister.

As I rapidly slid myself in and out of Kiera’s velvety warmth, I knew that there was no way that I was going to give her a really good fucking for the cameras. She knew it too, and began gasping as another orgasm began to overtake her. The cum which had been building up inside of me began boiling out of my balls. She grabbed my hand, and our fingers twined together. I leaned away from her crotch so that the cameras could see as I kept drilling myself into her, touching her only with my dick and our tightly clasped hands.

I couldn’t help myself. I knew that I was supposed to pull out and let the crowd see me shoot my sperm all over her. The money shot was everything. But there was no way that that was going to happen. Suddenly it was essential to my very being that I spurt hot seed into my sister, and so I did.

I rammed myself into Kiera as far as I possibly could and froze. After a second or two my dick injected load after load of hot white sperm deep into her. I emptied myself into the vessel that was my little sister. She came too, looking into my eyes and squeezing my hand in a death grip as her body squirmed and spasmed around our joining. The cameras caught it all – her cumming pussy straining to contain my cumming cock as the hot fluid filled her and we wiggled our orgasm together. I never felt so drained in my entire life.

Exhausted by my orgasm I let go of her hand and fell away from her. Both of the camera guys swung around to get a good look between her legs at her dripping pussy. Kiera obliged them by rubbing her pussy gently, causing my white cum to drip from her slit. As the sperm oozed out of her, the crowd went wacky. They’d never seen anything like this before. They cheered and applauded, and I could hear them saying things like, “Man, that’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen,” and “Jeeeesus!!!!”

The cameramen had to move back a little as Fluffy came close again. She quickly got down on her hands and knees and crawled to Kiera’s dripping pussy. Fluffy gave the camera a quick and knowing smile before she dropped her mouth to the sperm trickling from Kiera’s hot pink slit. My sister moaned as Julie’s lips touched hers. Fluffy licked my warm seed from my sister’s trembling lips, savoring each drop and then swallowing Kiera’s juices mixed with my cum. Man, I thought that the crowd was wild before. Now they went bonkers, screaming and cheering loud enough to be heard at the frat house on the next block.

Through the licking Kiera laid there on her back, using her hands on her ankles to hold her legs wide apart so that the cameras could watch. She had her eyes closed and a little smile on her face as she enjoyed Fluffy’s ministrations. It wasn’t long before all of my cum had been licked up, and Kiera lowered her lacy socks and feet to the floor.

Fluffy wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood up. She helped Kiera stand up, and the two of them posed arm in arm for the camera – Fluffy blond and dressed, and Kiera auburn and naked. They gave each other a kiss, and then together blew one to the camera. The crowd went wild.

Kiera and I began sleeping together every chance we could, beginning later that very night. She and Fluffy developed a relationship too, and every once in a while she joins us. Nobody knows that Kiera and I are brother and sister, and we’re not about to tell them. The video? I'm proud to say that that one became the most requested one on the internet site. If you want to see it, go to CollegeFuckPartyGirls Dot Com. But it’ll cost you $19.95!

This story is based on an actual internet site which I'm not allowed to name. When I originally wrote it, I came up with a fictional name for a fictional site. And I made sure that no such site actually existed. To my surprise a real website stole my fictional name and I've had to retitle this story. I just wish I had copywrited that fictional name - I could have been a part owner in a porn website! I hope you enjoyed this tale – feel free to send me your opinions and to vote your mind. If you liked this one, you might like "Video of the Week" too. Please do check out my other tales and let me know what you think. Thanks!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers
12