Collette Ch. 01

Story Info
Life for married couple spins out of control.
10.6k words
3.85
75.7k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers

My wife Collette sat next to me nervously sipping her drink as if half of her was waiting for the gallows and half waiting to open Christmas presents. I could see a range of emotions each time I glanced her way as her eyes scanned our dimly lit surroundings.

Our surroundings were a Hotel lounge on a Saturday night, and the reason we were here was the promise that two men had made to take things even further than before, giving my wife more attention than she thought possible. And as they did so, I would watch.

Collette's a beautiful woman, five feet six inches tall, 130 lbs, black hair, nice pronounced ass and large natural breasts. Even at her age, she's still a head turner for sure and age is what started the whole thing that led to where we were now.

When Collette turned forty I knew it hit her hard and after several months I guess I intervened in a way. In my so called "infinite wisdom", I decided that Collette just needed to know she still had it, you know, was still a head turner. So I set up a time and a place to take her that I knew the men would be stumbling over one another to get close and ask her to dance. I had heard of the place from one of my customers that would fly into town several times a year. It didn't surprise me at all that Stu would know of such a place, as it was rumored that he liked the ladies, especially the naughty ones. Stu was one of what we call our, "Dark Customers," a term we used for companies that purchased our products or raw products for undisclosed use. It had only made sense to ask Stu of such places, and I felt a level of anonymity existed as well, him being from out of town and not having ever met Collette.

The place he suggested was for lack of better terms referred to as a meat market. It was the type of place where both married and single, men and women would hook up for one night stands. I knew the men would chase Collette from one side of it to the other, and it worked, and they did. And in a way it morphed into us going out and showing her off on a regular basis. Collette began to really look forward to it and she soon grew more confident and to my surprise, more adventurous.

And then there came a point that we both agreed it was time to spice things up even more and soon Collette and I came up with all kinds of kinky things to try and before long we were going out, showing her off, and I mean seriously showing her off, and then taking to the sheets soon after. In our room we would role play that one or two of the men she had danced with had come with us or taken her to his place, having his or their way with her.

Well showing her off, letting her dance with other men and trying new things in the bedroom soon turned into her getting felt up by some of the men she danced with. And not to long after that, outside the bedroom moved inside the bedroom, and that's when we met Strom.

Yes Storm, a man we met online. Storm would end up being the first man to fuck my wife Collette in front of me. Storm had experience with other couples, had a large cock and knew just how to use it. Collette went wild with Storm's big dick inside her as he fucked her brains out in that small Motel room while I watched. Collette to my surprise went even wilder the nastier and rougher Storm got. Things like fingering her ass and being rough with her breasts as he fucked her. Collette came multiple times that night before collapsing on the bed next to Storm. We both learned a lot about ourselves and each other that night in that Motel room. As for Collette, it was as if Pandora's Box had been opened. Collette craved more attention, more adventure and I could tell she couldn't wait to keep moving forward trying new things. And as for me, I found that I very much enjoyed watching Collette live out her fantasies and was open to expanding her experiences so long as condoms were used and we could stay safe doing so.

Collette and I stayed in contact with Storm after that first night and it wasn't long after that another time and place was set up for another round, only this time with a twist. Storm had offered to expand on the dominant role that had only been lightly explored the last time we met, and to my surprise, Collette had approved and had told me she was really looking forward to it.

We met at a much fancier Hotel that Storm had picked, and as we soon found out, more so Collette than I as a matter of speaking, had been stocked ahead of time with some adult toys, ropes and other things Storm would use on Collette. I can only speak for myself, but this was my first lesson in the fact that things existed that surpassed just fucking, or you might say in Collette's case that night "she was more than just fucked.."

When we arrived at the Hotel room, Storm asked that I sit in a chair that had been previously placed against the wall facing the bed. After I had sat down he asked Collette to strip and once she did, Storm placed her on her hands and knees on the king sized bed, her ass facing my way. He then reached under each side of the bed, produced a rope that had already been tied and placed there. Storm then attached each rope to Collette's knees, slowly pulling her legs wide apart towards the outside of the bed. Next he had her place her wrists and elbows together in front of her and then secured them that way with two Velcro straps. Storm then lowered her arms horizontal back down on the bed. This positioned Collette's wide open thighs and ass higher than her head and shoulders and for the most part immobile in that position on the bed. Storm then slid below her and proceeded to eat her pussy until she begged him, and I quote, to "Please fuck me", right in front of me, her husband, as I watched. I at that point expected Storm to start plowing her good like before, but Storm didn't. Instead, he then conducted what he called "ass training" by inserting a set of butt plugs, one after the other, each slightly larger than the last, each one well lubed to insure slow but eventual penetration as Collette's muffled moans escaped the area her face was pressed into the bed.

Something told me that Storm had done this before by the way he sat off to the side, cupped Collette's pussy with one hand as he slowly inserted the smallest butt plug, spanked her ass for a while and then replaced it with a larger one, keeping her more than willing to participate in his quest while insuring I had a clear view of another man pushing multiple sized objects up my wife's ass. It was as if he knew I had never done such a thing and he wanted to make a point that he was the first, and he indeed was. Collette moaned, groaned and cussed but eventually the largest of the set was firmly planted in her ass. I remember from where I sat I could see that Collette's pussy was by that point dripping wet and pink with excitement. And then after perhaps twenty more minutes of Storm lightly teasing her clit with a vibrator, spanking her ass, reaching below and pulling on her nipples, Collette was soon convulsing in what appeared to be an earth shattering orgasm as Storm moved in and out of her pussy with his large cock from behind. Strom came hard as she was spiraling down from hers, and I remember when he did it sounded as if Collette said, "Oh god..." and then became oddly silent and suddenly ridged. She then began to shake in silence and appeared to have one more small orgasm as they both froze in that position, Storm with a handful of Collette's hair pulling her firmly back onto his cock.

At the time I watched this I had no idea what led to Collette's second small orgasm, her sudden silence and ridged condition, but I would soon find out.

And then it happened. The part I will never forget and would explain the last few moments I had just witnessed. After a few more moments, Storm slowly pulled out of Collette and asked I take his place, and I did, I was more than ready. I slid my cock in slow, savoring the feeling of my wife's warm freshly fucked pussy and how tight it was with the largest of the butt plugs still in place. Collette's pussy was wet, warm and inviting, but I quickly found two temperatures and consistencies were present. One thin, slick, warm and familiar, matching the surrounding temperature that squeezed my cock. The other was to my surprise thick, offering no lubricity in comparison and almost hot in temperature. Then as I slid in deeper and my balls began to make contact with Collette's clit, I felt some of the thick hot liquid running down my balls and inner thighs. I can't describe the feeling of being both turned on and angered by the fact that Storm had not used a condom and came inside Collette, leaving behind such a large amount of his hot seed deep inside her. This all happening right in front of me, as I watched, and failed to notice.

I don't know if it was anger or something about what had just happened clicked a switch on in my head, but moments later I proceeded to take it all out on Collette for the next ten minutes. My cock was as hard as a rock and both my anger and being so turned on seemed to keep my orgasm at bay until finally I added my own cum to the mess that was already inside of her as Collette moaned and said things like, "Oh Honey, yes, fuck me harder, cum inside me, cum inside your slut wife."

After I had pulled out, I witnessed the mixer of both myself and Storm's cum running from her, but it wasn't over yet...not at all, as little did I know, my wife Collette was about to have the most violent orgasm of her life, right in front of me, her husband as I watched......

And then as I moved back and sat in the chair, Storm moved in front of me, knelt behind Collette's open thighs and slowly forced three fingers inside Collette with his palm down. Storm then began to slowly, but not at all gently finger fuck her, telling her what a good slut she was and how was now going to show her a little preview of what was in store for her in the future. As this was taking place right in front of me I sat confused with my feelings and what had just happened and what was still happening right in front of me. I tried to make sense of my feelings as I watched Collette's ass begin to shake above Storm's head that blocked my view from where I sat. As Storm increased the pace I watched the large butt plug make violent attempts to dislodge with each stroke of Storm's elbow, only to be quickly pulled back in by Collette's tight ass ring, in essence fucking her ass at the same time. I watched all this as Storm continued to increase the speed and roughness. I watched closely as Collette for the first time began to pull at the ropes holding her knees wide out to the side of the bed as she screamed "Honey, Storm, Fuck, Oh God, shit, my pussy, my ass" and all sorts of things into the bed comforter, over and over. As I watched and listened, I realized at that moment I was witnessing everything change between us. We had taken a very large step regardless of promising each other we would take it slow. We had went from a threesome in a motel room to her being tied to a bed, spanked, having dildos shoved in her virgin ass, fucked without a condom and filled with another man's cum and then violently finger fucked while being called a slut and being promised that even more was to come in the future. And all as I allowed it to happen, watched and had became very turned on by watching.

New sounds brought my eyes and mind back to what was taking place in front of me. Everything had escalated in just moments. Collette's pussy had began to make a wet slapping sound in time with the violent movement of Storm's elbow. The ropes hung loose now as my wife it appeared had on her own forced her knees very wide apart while at the same time sharply arched her back pushing her ass high in the air and shaking it. The butt plug was now pointed almost straight up towards the ceiling, her ass ring straining outward to hold it in as it shook. And directly below I now had a brief clear view of Storm's "now four fingers" violently going in and out of Collette's stretched pussy. Collette screamed into the Hotel bed comforter as she convulsed in an endless earth shattering orgasm. At the same time, Strom roughly cupped his four fingers against her G-spot while pressing hard on her clit with his thumb which appeared to start the orgasm all over again or painfully prolong it as well as produce little liquid squirts coming from somewhere, each one in time with each of Collette's strong convulsions. At that moment I myself convulsed not realizing I had brought my hand to my cock and was now coming as well.

Before untying Collette or removing the butt plug, Storm pulled out a digital camera, told Collette "I am not done with you yet my little slut" and began to take pictures of her in her compromised position. Collette's ass forced high in the air with her face buried in the blankets. The butt plug in place with her sopping wet pink stretched pussy slowly contracting back with obvious signs of long term abuse. Cum and her own liquids running down her thighs to the bed. I expected Collette to protest, but to my surprise she remained in her submissive role, silent and doing as Storm told her as he then moved in place next to him a small overnight bag, opened it and began to take out items and place them on a towel below her open thighs. My eyes grew wide as I watched him place two large dildos, maybe 10 inches long each on the towel, a ball gag, two or three long black cords and other misc. items I couldn't identify. He then set up a small tripod on the dresser to the right of the bed, attached the digital camera, aimed it, pushed a few buttons and placed a remote next to the two large dildos. Storm then took up the slack of the two ropes attached to Collette's knees.

Storm then asked I stand, took my chair and placed it on the bed between Collette's head and the headboard, tying it quickly to the head board. He then placed a blindfold on Collette and then soon thereafter installed the gag in her mouth tightly strapped in place with straps behind her head. He then in one quick movement lifted Collette's upper body off the bed, placed her arms on the chair securing her wrists in place near the back.

Collette's ample breasts hung free now below her and Storm quickly wrapped each one at the base with the black cord forcing each to form obscene ballooning forms with hard nipples extended below her. Storm took time to pinch her nipples coaxing deep moans from Collette.

Storm then looked at me and said, "If we are to move forward, the three of us that is, I need to know that you both, husband and wife are onboard. Collette has proved herself and now it is your turn. You must prove yourself by giving her to me alone, leaving her in my care to do with as I please. I have as well rented the room next door, the bypass is unlocked and the bar is stocked." Collette moaned as Storm spoke and I myself knew that if I didn't follow his instructions the whole deal could be off. So I passed through to the other room hearing the lock being activated a short time after from the other side. For the next hour I listed to Collette moan, cough, whine and on occasion try and speak through the gag as Storm said things like, "More, a little more, that's a girl, relax, let's try more, stay just like that. Just a few more shots and I'll be done. Good girl."

When we returned home Collette was silent and had only checked with me to make sure I was ok with everything that had happened after a long hot bath. I told her that it was a big turn on and I was ok with it as long as she was. The fact Storm had came inside her was never brought at all.

A week or two later Collette emerged from the computer room and asked we talk. She said that first off if I had any reservations about what we were going to discuss that I should say so and we would drop the whole thing and never speak of it again. I said OK, deal. Collette told me that she had been conversing with Storm and that he had offered what she coined, "A Continuation" of the adventure the three of us had started. She said that Storm had along the way enlisted another man by the name of Jim. Together they had offered up a single night of kinky sex for Collette guaranteed to take off where we had left off before and go much further. I myself couldn't imagine the "much further" part, but remained both silent and turned on by the idea as she spoke.

I responded by saying that my thoughts were that we had made the very large step already and we might as well see where it would go. I don't know why, but the thought of my wife Collette in the hands of two other men, doing whatever they wanted, turned me on to no end. Unknown to Collette I had shared this with Storm in several emails, and Storm had promised just that, but the extra man was never mentioned.

Collette, it appeared, craved even more attention even if it meant giving up control to Storm and a total stranger for one night. I really think she found the unknown aspect of the situation to be an intoxicating turn on and had become totally immersed in the role of submissive slut. So in the end it seemed to be the only direction to go and that was full speed ahead with what Storm and Jim had planned. Collette then said that if I was ok, and sure I was ok with all of it, then she wanted to move forward with what they had planned. I shook my head and said, Yes. Collette than instructed me to contact Storm and get everything set up. And then stood, walked to my side of the table and planted a long kiss on my lips.

I emailed Storm that evening and in his response he explained that officially, I would have no control, just watch or be nearby, as Storm had put it. "My wife Collette would belong to them and they would do whatever they wanted with her for the entire night." The only rules would be simple. They would be in charge and I would not interfere.

The plan was to meet Storm and Jim here, at the Hotel lounge. Once we got to their room Collette's role would begin. They would arrive at 9PM sharp and Collette would be theirs until 9AM the next morning, leaving plenty of time for whatever they had planned. Collette was to bring with her what the men had asked, Black thong panties, black bra and high heels. Once we were in their room she would change and wear only these items and something told me not for long. They asked she shave clean and bare as well as take a long hot bath. I don't know all the details, but Storm had insisted that he, Jim and Collette e-mail privately for several days prior just to make sure we were all on the same page. Collette and I were both nervous for the next week but before we knew it the day had came.

Neither Collette nor I had ever been to this particular Hotel, but why would we? After all it was perhaps twenty five miles from our home. I almost jumped as Colette broke the silence. "I'm definitely nervous and excited. What do you think they have in mind?" I didn't know what to say and replied I had no idea what they had planned for her, but I was sure it would rock her world. Collette looked at me and smiled, then asked in a mousy tone, "You sure you're OK with this Honey? After all, they will be doing whatever they want with me all night long and we haven't even met Jim. And some of the things, .....well.. he insisted I be prepared for makes me worried that things might go further than you're ready for, or will be ok with. I know we've been taking this one step at a time. And I know the last was way bigger than we were expecting. I guess what I'm saying is,...... what if this turns out to be another step as large or larger than the last? After all they can do whatever they want with me."

What Collette had just said was still being absorbed, but I quickly smiled and told her that I was prepared for and ok with whatever might take place, hoping to help calm her nerves and mine. After all it was too late now to turn back, but she did have a good point that until now I had not totally considered. Primarily because the last time was such a large step I guess I assumed this was smaller, just the beginning of this new submissive role that it appeared both she and I had chosen for her. But the "what if" factor remained, after all neither her nor I had any say in what was going to take place according to the plan.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers