Collette Confronts Jeremy

Story Info
Collette shows Jeremy two can play his games.
4.1k words
4.43
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPells
CPells
8 Followers

"Why so cold to Jeremy?" Dalia asked. She was my boss at the Club, and her European curviness was something to behold. No hint of an accent, but I'd heard rumors about Italy. Chocolate brown eyes, silky waves to match. Perfect full lips, and breasts that always threatened to spill from her blouse, but they would never be so unruly. Her every gesture was precise, her wardrobe flawless. I always wondered how she had the time to put herself together like that daily, but I supposed a fetish club owner had to look the part.

"Trick said Jeremy and Aster were hooking up."

"Ah," Dalia looked me deep in the eye, "And would that be a problem for you?"

"No! I just don't want to see Jeremy get his heart ripped out again."

She tipped her head down to say she didn't believe me.

"Seriously. Besides, I'm seeing someone."

"Oh?" she smiled.

"Sort of. Remember that new guy, Gino?"

"I remember Ferdie asked me to extend him the offer of a Membership, and he's only come to one party," she sounded annoyed.

I smiled, "He's interested. He just has to get past some stuff. I'm helping him."

Her mouth cornered into a smirk, "Do you believe starting a relationship with him is the best way to get him here?"

"I do."

"I will defer to your judgement, Lovely Collette, but tread lightly with that one."

"Will do."

"Would he object to you doing the display for Lupercalia?"

I explained, "We're not monogamous. Of course, we'd have to be gamous to be monogamous, but we haven't even done that, yet. Anyway, he doesn't get a vote, and he knows it. He's alright with that."

"So, do you want to do the display?"

"Yes."

Dalia had some paperwork to finish, so I saw myself out. By the front door, Jeremy caught up with me. "What's going on?"

"I'm doing a display. Bye," I grabbed the door knob, but he slammed the door shut. He pinned me to the door with his body but kept his hands on the door, almost like he did a vertical push up on top of me.

"The last time I saw you was New Year's Eve, and I had spent most of the night either fucking your brains out or giving you a proper beating. Where are your manners?" he grinned at me, but I was in no mood if Trick told me the truth.

And I wanted the truth, before I let anything happen, "Where have you been?"

His sea blue eyes narrowed, "Out."

"Bye." I pushed against him, but he held me in place. He smelled like sweaty man goodness, and his forcefulness turned me on. Dammit.

"What's going on with you?"

"How was your tryst with Aster?"

He blanched, so he looked even paler against his black hair, "What?"

"I'm sorry, that must have sounded like, 'How was your disaster", which would also be appropriate. How. Was. Your. Tryst. With. Aster?"

"Let me explain," he was upset.

"You don't owe me any explanation, Jeremy. I just want to go."

"Please."

I liked when he said please. It was the only time he seemed unsure about anything. I relented, "You have one minute."

He nodded once, "Aster was mad at Trick for doing a scene with a girl she hates, and she wanted to get him back. Being the scheming bitch she is, Aster wrote in her diary we were meeting up in Atlanta or something, left the book open on that page, and she begged me to play along. I was golfing with Simon at the Four Seasons in Hawaii anyway, so I said sure. I think I still have about 30 seconds or so, and I'd like to tell you one more thing: your ass looks phenomenal in those little running shorts. I'd be remiss, if I didn't try to kiss you right now."

"Wait, so nothing happened between you two?"

"Nothing more than a phone call, and conversation was unpleasant. But, I thought, what the hell. I could fuck with Trick, do a solid for Aster so maybe she'd stop calling me, and go golfing. Win-win-win. Your hair smells like cherries."

I put my hand on his t-shirt and pulled him to me but stopped short of kissing him. "Do you still want to kiss me?"

"I want to fuck you, but I'll settle for kissing you. For now."

"The girls in Hawaii didn't keep you busy enough?" I smirked.

"You're the last person I fucked, C," he admitted. I got shivers. The only other time he used my initial, in lieu of my name, was New Year's Eve. I kissed him softly, but as I pulled away, I bit his lip. He growled low and said, "Right here. Right now."

Jeremy turned me to face the door, and as he put his fingers in my waistband, I heard, "Guys, a little sensitivity, please. My husband just left for business. Not in the hallway today." Dalia had her hand on her satin robe-covered hip.

We turned to face her. Simultaneously we said, "Sorry, Dalia."

"Thank you," she went back into her office.

"My place?" Jeremy was anxious.

I shook my head. "I think I should go. I'm very wet right now, and I make questionable choices when that's the case."

He growled again, but with no words. He took a big breath, and uttered, "Let me find out if your panty line is absent because you're not wearing any."

"Jer-"

He put his finger up to my lips to silence me. "Let me kiss your stomach and nibble your ribs the way you like."

I sighed, resigned myself to my urges, and sucked on his finger.

"Let me make you glad to be a woman, because you make me very glad to be a man."

I was done arguing with my body. I bit the top of his finger, then said, "Yes."

Jeremy led me through the hallway, ballroom, and terrace. We rounded the Olympic-sized pool and entered his front door on the south wall. He spun to face me and put his arms around my waist, then his hands found my ass. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then, he carried me to his gray linen sectional couch in the living room. Jeremy stripped my hoodie over my head and kissed my chest. He pushed me back, then kissed my stomach. He nibbled my ribs, licked my navel, and slipped his fingers up my shorts. "No panties! I knew it!"

I giggled at his joy and pulled off his shirt. "Yes, you're very smart. Get back to work."

"You're making demands this time?"

I had to imagine receiving demands was out of his comfort zone. I sat up on my elbows to ask, "Do you need me to be submissive every time?"

"No, I just need you."

"Show me," I breathed deeply, as he stuck a finger into my pussy. He fingered me crudely and took my mouth with his own. I ran my fingers through hair, rounded the back of his head, and scratched his neck.

He growled and bit my lip. He released it, then stared into my eyes as his fingered me. Then, his fingers stopped. They didn't pull out, though. "Collette, I heard you tell Dalia you're seeing someone. Gino. Is it serious?"

"Your fingers would not be in me, if it was serious," I panted.

"If it's not serious, Gino won't mind if I do this," he added a finger. Then he used them together rhythmically against my G spot. My hips trembled.

"Don't talk about him," I tried and failed to say forcefully.

"Gino won't mind if I do this, either," he pulled them out, flipped me over so my knees were on the floor, and I was bent over the couch. Jeremy peeled my running shorts off. He wrapped his arm around my stomach, and I was brought vertical just long enough for him to remove my bra. I was nude, when he bent me over the couch again.

"Don't talk about him," I repeated.

"Do you think your boyfriend will be upset when I take his pussy?" his clothes thudded on the wall behind us, followed by the condom package rip and the small wet slap of it getting applied.

"He's not my boyfriend," I said just before he thrust into me. I forgot he had so much girth. I groaned while he pounded into me. Jeremy took my copper hair in his fist, then pulled it tightly. My back arched, and our hips slammed into each other. He slapped my ass with his free hand. I wasn't there for that. Not exactly. "Just fuck me," I growled.

He let go of my hair, then grabbed the edge of the couch frame to give himself more leverage. He slammed his cock into me over and over. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out.

I gasped, "What's wrong?"

"Not a damn thing," he turned me over and laid me face up on the couch. He climbed on top of me, propped himself on his hands, and said, "I just wanted to see your face when I do this," then shoved his cock into me. My head dug into the cushion an inch, while my eyes rolled back in my head. He wrapped my legs around himself, then worked his hips against mine, and I throbbed around his dick. "I want you to cum on my cock," he groaned and drove me into the couch with his passion. My breath was uneven, and my pussy tightened on him. He propped himself on his elbows and used a hand to cover my mouth. "C, you're gonna cum for me, and when you do, you're gonna scream his name."

I shook my head 'No'.

"If you don't, I will. Your mouth, or mine."

My body quivered, and I was close to it. He could tell and let go of my mouth. I blurted, "Fuck you, Jeremy."

"You are," he smirked and managed to keep his pace steady. My hips bucked under his efforts. "Think of him, his pretty brown eyes, that athlete body...I'm thinking of him right now while I fuck you," he grunted.

"Fuck you...Unh...J, Je."

"Gino," he whispered.

"Gino!" I screamed when I came. My pussy writhed and flexed against his size.

He pounded me into the sofa, "Fuck yes!" He pumped into me a few more times, then pulled out and came. Finally, he collapsed onto me.

I pushed him onto the floor, and he responded by laughing. I panted, which took some of the edge out of my voice. "What the fuck was that?"

"What?"

"You know what. How do you know about Gino?"

"I hear about the new Members, and I looked him up. He's very pretty, I must say you have excellent taste."

"Why did you make me scream his name?"

He sat up to look me in the eyes. "Because you didn't tell me about him yourself. I had to hear about him. I didn't appreciate that. You might not let me physically torment you every time, but you should know: I'll always win. By any means necessary."

I thought about storming out. Jeremy had a way of making me hate him and deeply want him at the same time, but I had to let him know he wouldn't always win. As I contemplated my options, he sat on the interior corner of the sectional near my feet. He spread his arms across the back, tipped his head back, and looked very pleased with himself. I bent to the floor to pick up my clothes. "This is the best view ever," he said.

"Is it?" I got an idea.

"Oh yes." I faced him, and he stared at my pussy, "Nope, I was wrong. This is the best view ever."

I smiled and dropped my handful of clothes on the couch. I straddled his legs and put my hands on his chest. "How's the view now?"

"Getting even better," he became hard again.

"Condom?"

He pulled one from the bowl on the sofa table behind the couch, then handed it to me.

"Nope, you do it," I said. He put it on. I gradually worked myself onto his cock, and he moaned. Once I was all the way on, I rocked my hips back and forth. It was all I could do to focus on my plan. I was swollen from before, so the fit was tighter. Fuck, he felt good. But this wasn't about that. He tried to move his hands to my ass, but I pinned them against the sofa back. He grinned like I was being cute and let me hold him down. His hips worked mine as he bucked. "Let me fuck you," I gasped.

He relaxed his hips, let his head fall back again, and bit his lip as he groaned. He got lost in me for a while. He moaned, "This isn't how..."

"How you WIN? This isn't how you TOP me? I know."

His head shot up off the back of the sofa, and I held him down as much as I could. I rode him hard and fast once he realized what I was doing. He was caught between wanting to take over and enjoying my take-over. He grunted, "Fuck you, C."

"You are," I smirked.

His eyes burned into me, and I put my hands on his shoulders. His hands found my thighs. I scratched my nails down his chest. Red trails stood out on his creamy white skin. "FUCK!" he shouted. Must have really hurt.

"Oops," I smiled.

"You bitch," he flipped me onto the couch, got on top of me, and thrust in.

"Nope."

He pulled out, "What?"

"Me on top."

"No," he stuck two fingers in me and pumped them in rapid succession.

"Nope," I tried to ignore how good he felt. He withdrew them. "Me on top." He was not sure what to do. I'd never denied him anything before. Finally, he sat back on the couch. I remounted him and put my hands on the back of the couch. Every time I nearly let him slip out of me, he moaned. The head of his cock must have been very sensitive. His breath became labored. "You like when I'm in charge, don't you?"

He grunted a response.

"Tell me."

"It works," he managed. Up.

"Naked people are their own reward," I said. Down.

"Yeah," he was short of breath and his eyes were half closed. Up.

"You don't always have to win, Jeremy," I taunted. Down.

"Fuck," he whispered. His dick trembled inside me. Up.

"When you cum, you're going to say my name." Down.

"C," he grunted as his eyes rolled back.

I stopped. I wanted more than an initial.

He looked panicked, then figured it out. "Collette," Up, "Abigail," Down, "Hemming!" I popped off as he finished. I laid on the sofa, while he stumbled to the bathroom. I was dressed when he came out. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Out." I headed for the door.

"You think you can treat me like that, and leave?"

"I can do whatever I damn well please, Dearie." I had my hand on the door knob.

"Collette, please," he began.

I sighed and turned to face him. "Jeremy?"

"You had a lot more control this time, and I was impressed. I let you have your fun because I like you. Probably more than I should," he stood closely, "but, don't think you know how to Top." He was very serious.

"I know my limits," I rolled my eyes.

He put his left hand on my right shoulder and carefully pushed me to the door. My idiot pussy was getting excited again, but I was pissed. "You don't know your limits. Don't try that kind of thing with another Dom, promise me."

"What are you going on about?"

He kissed me. "Just don't. I know we were playing a game, but-

"Now you listen to me, Jeremy I-Don't-Know-Your-Middle-Name Flynn," I poked my finger against his chest, "I was not playing a game. I fucked you like a little bitch, because I was pissed with you for playing whatever-the-fuck game that was with Gino's name, and for saying you were thinking of him while you fucked me." I panted in anger.

He still had me pinned to the door. He released me and contritely said, "I'm sorry."

I wasn't expecting an actual apology. Sort of took the fun out of being angry. "I'm sorry, too."

"I should have been happy for you about him," he shrugged, "Do you want some coffee?"

"Sure."

"So, tell me about Gino while I make a pot," he went to his kitchen and ground some beans. I sat on a stool at the bar across from him.

"First, tell me how you knew my middle name."

"I asked Mia a while back." He kept his back to me.

"Why?"

His spine stiffened, and his back muscles tensed under his gray t-shirt. Quietly, he said, "I wanted to know more about you."

I didn't know what to make of that. "What do you actually want to know about Gino?"

He pressed a button and sat on the stool next to me. "Everything. I don't want to hear it secondhand."

I thought about what I should say. "He's 27, Italian American. Close to six feet tall-

"I could buy his baseball card and find all that out. Tell me about him."

"Okay, well, he's sweet and funny," I thought about Gino and felt lost for a brief moment, "he blushes very easily, and it's the cutest thing. He opens doors, pulls out chairs, that kind of thing. Very traditional."

"Sounds like a nice guy," Jeremy smiled. "So, what are you doing with him?"

"He has a dark side." I smiled widely.

"Oh?" Jeremy went to get our coffees.

"He hasn't ever explored it, in fact, he straight up denied it existed, at first."

"And you're going to help him out with that?" He put my cream and sugar in for me.

"You remember how I take my coffee?"

"Of course." He placed the mug on the bar top.

I sipped it. "It's perfect."

"Good. So, dark side, go on."

"Not much more to tell. He's just gotten on board with the idea that he has one. His dad was an asshole who left him and his mom and sister. He's scared of doing anything bad to a woman. And, when Annie was fucking Paolo in front of everyone, he was very into it. When I asked him about it, he said he was torn between wanting to rescue her, and wanting to join in."

Jeremy grinned, "I'm sorry did you say, rescue her? You have your work cut out for you on that one."

I nodded.

"Vanilla in bed?" he assumed.

I choked a little on my coffee. He patted my back till I could breathe again. "Thanks. Um, I don't know what he's like in bed."

"Excuse me?"

"We haven't had sex yet. He wants to wait till the 3rd date."

"Oh my God. For real?"

"That's nothing, he made his last girlfriend wait until the 7th."

"What!"

"I know. His mom drilled into him that you treat women like precious, delicate things who you respect."

Jeremy rolled his eyes again.

"I know," I chuckled and sipped my coffee.

"You are precious, Collette. But you are not delicate. I hope he respects you enough to give you what you need." He put his right hand on my right inner thigh. "How many dates have you been on?"

"Two."

"When is your next one?"

"He had to go to Miami today to help his grandmother out with some stuff. I don't know when he'll be back."

"Wow, a real boy scout. So, when he gets back, I guess you'll be...distracted." He moved his hand to the top of my shorts.

"Yes, I imagine I will be," I smiled.

"Put your coffee down and come with me," he got off his stool and held out his hand.

"What's going on?" I smiled.

"You seem a little smitten with Gino," before I could argue, he put his free hand up to stop me, "It's fine. But, before I lose you to some milquetoast nice guy, I want to make sure you know what you'll be losing. So, come with me."

"You're not losing me. You don't have me."

"Yes, I do." He led me up the spiral stairs to his bedroom loft. Jeremy removed my clothes and his own. He laid next to me on the bed. He was silent, and it seemed purposeful, so I stayed quiet, too. He stroked the skin all over my body. He gently rolled me over onto my stomach and touched my back lightly. Then his fingers tenderly grazed my ass. My body ached for him to possess me with his cock. My hips raised to give him the idea, as if it hadn't occurred to him already. He pulled my leg close to him, which spread me open. He toyed on the outside of my pussy for a while. It seemed I'd been wet all afternoon.

His fingers slowly played with my slit, and I was so hazy. Then, he pulled away from me, and I heard the familiar wet smack of latex on skin. Thank the gods. He futzed with something else, then a very wet finger massaged into my other hole. "Oh fuck," I moaned. Not where I expected.

"That's a girl." His finger slid into me easily.

I was lost in the sensation of desired violation.

"This was easy for you, let's make it two." He pulled the first one out, then stretched me open with the tips of two fingers.

"Oh god," I whispered breathlessly as they glided in.

"He's not here right now, you're stuck with me. Which gives me an idea," he pulled his fingers out, and I heard latex and lube sounds again. He moved between my legs. The head of his cock slowly replaced his fingers.

I groaned. He was the widest thing I'd had back there, and it was a little painful. He got another inch in me, and I yelled unintelligible syllables.

"You're okay," he said. He stayed in position and stroked my back to comfort me. I relaxed some, covered in sweat. He must have felt me open up to him, because he said, "That's a good girl," and got another inch or two in me. He pulled back, but not out entirely, and paused for a moment. When he pushed back in, there was a lot more lubricant. He went further into my ass, and I didn't think I'd cum from it, but he felt incredible.

CPells
CPells
8 Followers
12