Collette's Oral Exam

Story Info
Blowjobs and a Sybian.
2.3k words
4.29
10.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPells
CPells
8 Followers

"What are you saying?"

"Can I suck your dick?"

His mouth dropped open a little and his sea blue eyes turned stormy.

"For educational purposes?"

"Yes."

"And I'm going to need feedback; you have to be entirely honest with me."

"Yes."

"Wanna go to your room?"

"Yes.

Jeremy's room was really more of an apartment, which took up the end of the south wing. Silently, he took my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom loft. I was certain he heard my heart drum like a thunderstorm. His bed looked very inviting, so I sat on the edge.

"How do you want to do this?" he asked.

"Well, you're the expert," I gestured with my eyes toward his package.

"I suppose I am," he said, as he peeled off his orange bodysuit. There had been no underwear lines when he was dressed because no underwear. He stood in front of me, large and limp.

"You're not..."

He smiled, "Hard? No. I'm not a piece of meat, Collette. You have to seduce me."

"And how do I do that?"

"Stand up and kiss me."

I raised my left hand up to the back of his neck and traced his hairline. I inhaled his scent, a faint mix of cologne, salt, and whiskey. Then I rested my hand on the side of his face and gently pulled him to down to me. I pressed my lips to his, and he kissed me back.

I broke the kiss and said, "Like that?"

"Like this," he kissed me and pulled me close against his body.

I was instantly wet.

"Kiss me like you need me," he whispered.

I grabbed the back of his head and forced his mouth harder against my own. He gave a low moan, and I felt his cock get harder between us. "Finally!" I thought. I reached down for it, but he stopped me.

"Not yet," he said, as he grabbed my hand.

"Why not?"

"Close your eyes."

I did, and my heartbeat sped.

He kissed me and put his hands at my collarbones, then ran his hands over my breasts. He hooked his fingers under the edge of my tank top and pulled it over my head. He licked my nipples, and it was my turn to moan. "Open your eyes." He was on his knees in front of me. "When you suck cock, very often you'll find yourself on your knees. A lot of people think if they're on their knees, they are in a weaker position. Do I look weak to you?"

"No."

He kissed my stomach, and stood. Then, he started to pull my shorts off. "Is this okay?"

"Yes." I stepped out of them and was left in only my knee boots.

He unzipped them and slid the boots off.

I was suddenly an inch shorter and felt very nude.

"Collette, you are stripped and feeling vulnerable and probably thinking about the times I did something that bothered you," he walked around me as he spoke. "Maybe it's the time I fingered you and left to go fuck the server. Or maybe the time I thought I was protecting you and tried to punch Simon. Or perhaps you're wondering why you should be naked to give a blow job." He was behind me and pulled both my wrists behind me. My back arched a little and my breath quickened. "You are naked because I want a blow job from a beautiful naked woman."

Something wrapped around my wrists, then tightened. I couldn't separate my hands, but I didn't try too hard, either.

He stepped in front of me and looked me over and sighed. "Get on your knees."

I knelt in front of him and looked up at him. He cupped the top of my head with his right hand and brought it around to my jaw and tilted my head up.

I felt the air-conditioning chill my wet openness and I shook.

He put a condom on, and said, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and tried to panic out what the hell to do next: Guys like sex, sex is a tight wet fit, open my lips just enough to let him in, sex is up and down on his cock in a rhythm, so move up and down on it. I felt his hard cock against my lips and let them part slightly. The condom tasted like cherries. I wound my tongue around the head a few times, and he grunted. Then, I took more of him into my mouth. I wondered if anyone had suffocated from aspirating a condom. I used my tongue to keep the condom pinned to his dick by working my tongue around it, as I went up and down on his shaft.

He put his hand on the back of my head and guided me into a steady pace. Jeremy's hips rocked in time with my motions, and he moaned when he plunged into my mouth.

Every sound got me wetter, and I felt it trickle down my legs. My twat twitched, as I went all the way down his cock. I was painfully excited and suddenly understood blue balls.

His cock seemed to get bigger in my mouth as we kept on, and I slowed down. He whispered, "Fuck, you look good like that."

Once I got to a slow crawl, I took a deep breath and teased the back of my throat with the head of his dick. It wasn't so bad, so I brought him in deeper. I couldn't breathe, but only for a second, and it got me hotter.

He groaned when his dick hit the back of my throat.

I held him there for a few seconds, then I backed off, took a breath, and bounced on his dick faster.

His hips worked with me again, and he put both hands on my head. "Oh fuck," he moaned. His cock pulsed between my lips, and I was sure he was about to cum. I took a big breath and worked his dick as far as I could into the back of my throat.

He pulled out fast, then wordlessly grunted as his legs shook and he came. After he cleaned up, I was still on my knees when he came into the bedroom again. He lowered the lights. "Sorry I left you like that, I just didn't think you'd want cum all over your hands," he untied my wrists, and I tried to rub the soreness away. "Better?"

"Yeah. So," I stretched my jaw some and we sat on the side of the bed, "How did I do?"

"Really?" He laid back on the bed with his legs over the side.

"That's what we're here for, right?"

"You have to ask?"

"Yes. What, was it awful?" I cringed.

He sat up, and said, "No! If that's the second blow job you've ever given, congratulations, you're a natural."

"Oh," I was so relieved. "Thanks!"

He sort of laughed and laid back down. Jeremy reached for my right hand and held it. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do next. "As much as I enjoy the view of your naked back, would you mind joining me on the bed?"

So, I laid down next to him. Okay, I just blew him, but this whole hand-holding thing seemed far more intimate. Weird.

"I know you vanished with Simon and Mia earlier," he said quietly.

"Yeah."

He sat up a little on his left side and said, "Was the encounter satisfactory?"

"They've never let me down."

"Ouch," he looked surprised. He traced invisible patterns on my tits.

"Well, it's just a fact, Jeremy. The only times we've been around each other, you left me cranked up."

"So, why do you keep coming back for more?"

I didn't know how to answer that question, and I decided honesty was the only way to go about this. "I don't really know," I stared into the darkness of the room when I blurted out, "There's something about you that turns me on, and makes me want to jump you, and fuck you and let you fuck me and suck your cock and ride you and do whatever else you want me to do, for no reason other than you do this to me. I am drawn to you." I felt his cock harden against my right leg, and thought, "Odd, that's the second time tonight I've felt that."

"Collette," I heard him breathe deeply, "Dammit," he kissed me dizzy, and I was still very wet from before. His hand went straight to my pussy, and he fingered me. My hips jumped, and as he worked another finger into me, I rode his hand. He plied my lips apart. I was still sore from Mia's fist, but that only turned me on more. He stopped kissing my mouth and trailed down my body with his lips, till he was off the bed. Then, he licked my clit, softly at first. He had two fingers in me and began nibbling at me. I grabbed the back of his head, and he pulled his fingers out. Jeremy's tongue glided into me. I rode his face as he tongue-fucked my hole and used his fingers to play with my button. He suddenly took my hips in his hands and slid me up the bed, then he got up there with me. This time, my head was on the pillows. He still had my hips cupped in his arms, and he went back to business. I reached up to the headboard for something solid to grab onto, and he stopped and said, "Under the pillow," then went back at me. I found a grab bar attached to the headboard. Convenient.

He stopped cupping my hips and used his hands to hold my knees open and down on the bed. "Fuck, you taste good," he murmured. He bit my inner thigh, before he went back to licking me. He sucked on each side of my pussy, then licked down the middle, and a guttural vocalization came out of me. "Good girl," he said. Then, he slipped just one finger into me, reached my G spot, and I swore I thought I was about to cum.

"Right there," I begged.

"I know," and another finger was there, and I could feel them like they were jogging in place. Jeremy's tongue massaged my clit over and over, and I was closer than ever. I held the bar with my left hand, but brought my right hand down onto his head. I gripped his hair and brought my hips up, he flattened his tongue against me. The sensation made my hips shake. I wanted everything, anything I could get from him. Abruptly, he jammed four fingers into me, and my body was wracked with orgasms. Between my shrieks, I heard my wetness as he shoved his fingers into me rapidly. I vaguely wondered if I should have been embarrassed by that. My hips danced around his fingers, and I came twice. He used his fingers to spread me open as I came and it was too much to take. "Stop, stop, stop," came out of my mouth. He let go, but stayed there to watch as my body jumped. Once I calmed down, he took his right forefinger and swiped it down my sopping wet cunt. My poor pussy was sore and tired and still throbbing, so his finger made me hips jerk. "What are you doing?" I managed to say.

"If you're game, I'd love to watch you cum again. This time, I want to join you." I had no idea what he had in mind, but I was up for whatever because my brain was gone.

"Yeah," and with that out of my mouth, he rolled me onto my left side. I couldn't close my legs, so my right foot was flat on the bed. He got close up behind me, and tucked his hard cock up my low back. His finger plunged into my wet pussy, and then he worked the tip of it into my ass. "Oh god, yes," I gasped, and he got his finger up me pretty easy. He squirmed against my back, and I reached behind me for him. I stroked his dick as best as I could as he fingerfucked my ass. "This seems so wrong," I said and tried to pull his cock toward my ass.

"We're not going to do that tonight," and he pulled himself away from my ass. "I have something else I want to do with you," and he got off the bed.

I was horny, sore, and horny because I was sore. I felt abandoned on the bed, as he disappeared into his closet. "What now?"

In the dark, it looked like he came back with a large black box. He placed it on the floor, and said, "Collette, I will beg if I have to, I need your mouth on me again, but this time, I want you to sit on that," he gestured to the box. Up close, I could see something on it.

"What is it?"

"A Sybian. I put a condom on it, so you're safe."

"A what?" I was really confused.

"Trust me," he said and guided me onto the saddle. The dildo fit inside me, and I suddenly understood why he wanted me to sit for his blow job. Fuck, this felt good. Then, his rubbered cock was in my face, and it was exactly what I needed. Slowly, I grinded down onto the plastic cock and I tried to concentrate on Jeremy, too, but then he made it vibrate with the remote control, and I was lost. I came, and he had to grab my head to hold me in place. He fucked my face, and I screamed around the dick in my mouth. He shouted, pulled out, and came, and I came because he came. I almost got up, except my legs wouldn't work, so he turned the speed up. We locked eyes, and my ribs stretched as my body arched and I couldn't get up because my body kept cumming...finally he turned the speed down, then off. I fell to the side, and he had to carry me to the bed because my body was forfeit.

CPells
CPells
8 Followers