Collette's Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy saw my action and she moved around the front of the cage to push her crotch right up to the bars near my face. "If you want to move along quicker and impress your Mistress you may suck it. Of course you won't get it hard and I won't feel too much, but it still is warm, live flesh, not rubber.

My eyes must have gone wide with the initial horror of her offer to allow me to suck her hormone-withered organ because Mandy laughed. "No, not ready for that yet, too bad, but you will be. I was begging for live cock before I got out of my training cage and Mistress was wise enough to oblige me. You'll be no different, sweet Bobbie." Mandy took her tiny penis away from the bars and she sashayed across the floor with her round female ass swaying sexily as she left me.

"In time you'll learn to love cock, girl. It really is the only way out of here."

There was a surge inside me, raw emotion from deep within making its presence and desires known. "Please don't go, Mistress, I want to suck you." As she said, it was the only way out and she should know.