Collision of Fantasy & Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On occasion, Tom or Ed would rub the backs or arms of the women, or slide their hands to Sue or Gloria's thighs as they talked sports, leaning in to hear one another as the two women carried on their own conversation, with Anna and myself at first and then after a while, with only each other.

I sat quietly watching them, feeling somewhat excluded from their little party, but unable to turn my attention away from the sexuality so apparent in front of me. I wanted to see what would happen next.

It was then that I felt her hands on the crotch of my panties. She was rubbing my slit slowly with her thumb. I felt her lips at my ear. "You're so wet, baby."

I watched as Gloria's hand moved between Sue's legs. It looked as if the men had spread apart the thighs of the women, as if giving them easier access to one another. Sue began to caress Gloria's breasts through her blouse, her fingers prodding nipples to life. They leaned in and kissed. It was a very sensual kiss, their lips mesmerizing me as I watched them. When I saw Gloria's tongue enter Sue's mouth, I felt my pussy throb.

I turned to look at Anna and knew my eyes were dark with desire. Her eyes went to my lips and mine hers. She licked her own lips and then leaned in, her face merely inches from mine, causing my heart to beat faster in anticipation.

Her eyes closed but mine remained open long enough to watch her lips touch mine for the first time. They were so soft and tender against my own. My lips yielded eagerly, hungry for her kiss, which deepened as our urgency increased, as our need to devour each other intensified.

When her tongue slipped past the entrance to my mouth, I took it eagerly within my own and sucked on it, feeling the velvet of her tongue glide past my own, which was curled so that hers could nestle in between the soft folds. I sucked her in and gently glided her out, repeatedly...slowly...painstakingly tantalizing us both. I heard her moan at the back of her throat and when her hand went to my neck, pulling me further against her; I reached my own hand out to clasp her, drawing her breasts against my own. The feel of softness upon softness made me feel completely aroused.

My other hand reached out to touch her, caressing the soft flesh of her arm, the sides of her breast and hip. When her finger tucked itself inside my panties and touched my slick slit, I gasped into her mouth, losing her tongue. She took my own in response and began to suckle it, causing my nipples to become painfully erect and gooseflesh to pop out over my arms.

Her finger slid along my slit before venturing deeper in to find my engorged clit and rub it with a gentleness I had never felt before except when touching myself. My pelvis thrust up at her, wanting more of her touch, wanting to take her deeper inside of me. Wetness poured from my caverns as she masturbated me.

When she stuck her finger inside me, I welcomed it by spreading my legs open wider and raising my hips off the chair as I leaned back, pulling her with me. Her tongue fucked mine in rhythm to her finger thrusting in and out of my pussy. She straddled my thighs, her finger never losing contact or rhythm with my pussy and began to rock against me, rolling her hips back and forth so her mound was pressed against the top of mine.

I was holding her close; we were pulling into each other wildly, trying to press inside one another. Her dress was high on her thighs, barely covering her pussy or ass and I found her own wetness easily and began to play with her clit and folds of her pussy as she fucked me.

"Fuck me, Andy," she whispered into my mouth. "Fuck me as I fuck you." The recognition of the use of my nickname flashed mildly into my consciousness and then back out again.

I slid my fingers easily into her and found a rhythm that matched hers. It was completely depraved- our pussies hunching toward each other, our fingers deep inside one another's hotness, finger fucking each other's holes as fast as we could as we drank one another's lips and tongue...our breasts mashed together, nipples dragging against fabric and nipple.

Faster and faster we fucked. Harder and deeper we kissed. As my orgasm approached, I pulled my mouth away from hers, my moaning load and uncontrollable.

"Suck my nipples, please, Anna. Please. I need to feel your mouth on them."

She bent her head and her lips enclosed on one of my nipples, her saliva coating it as she bathed it with her tongue. My pussy was fluttering, juices flowing uncontrollably. I looked over her bent head and saw Gloria licking Sue's nipples while Sue was leaning back, her hands inside her own pussy as well as up Gloria's skirt.

The sight of Gloria's pink tongue on Sue's dark long nipples made me delirious. Sue was masturbating both herself and Gloria which was driving me fucking crazy. Ed and Tom had their cocks out and were stroking them, now standing as they watched the women. It was one of the hottest scenes I had ever witnessed.

Sue looked over at me and her eyes locked on mine as Gloria got between her legs and lifted her skirt to expose her pussy, her mouth planted on Sue's dark bush. I could see her tongue flickering, pressing into her as she ate Sue out.

Sue's gaze never left mine. She began to pull on her own nipples...and then reached out to take a cock in each hand and start jacking the men off as Gloria went to town on her puss.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhhh," I heard myself say. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum. Oh fuck Anna...FUCCCCKKKK!!!!" I screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through my body.

Anna kept her hips moving slowly against me until she eventually slowed to a stop. She came to rest on my thighs, and we kissed tenderly as she gently played with my lips and clit while she continued to finger fuck me gently until my contractions stopped.

She stood slowly, her legs a little shaky from the exertion her muscles just went through. I steadied her with my hands and kept her there in front of me. I reached out and ran them over and across her body. I looked up, still wanting her and lifted her dress, bringing it to her hands so she could hold it.

My hands ran lightly across her mound before spreading her lips apart with my fingers so I could see her. It was the first time I had another woman's pussy up close and I was entranced by the beauty of her swollen pink lips coated with wet juices and the round nub nestled between them. I rubbed her open slit with my two thumbs and began to explore her with my fingers, using her facial expressions and movements as my guide. I leaned in so I could smell her and inhaled her delicious musky scent.

My tongue snaked out and lapped the length of her slit and I marveled at the pungent saltiness and slippery wetness that met my tongue. My tongue flicked her clit for along time before taking it within my mouth and suckling it.

After a while I lowered my head and slowly stuck my tongue inside her pussy, feeling her warmth engulf my tongue. I tongue fucked her as I rubbed her clit.

She now had one hand holding the dress up, the other at the back of my head, pushing my face into her pussy. I loved the way it felt so similar to the way it feels when a man pushes my head into his groin as I sucked his cock.

I looked over behind Anna in time to see Gloria on her knees with Tom's cock in her mouth as Sue was straddling Ed's fat cock, sliding her mini skirt up her smooth legs and settling herself against his still clothed body. I watched as her pussy engulfed his cock slowly as she took him inch by inch. Her dark pussy lips were spread by the width of his cock and it made me hot watching his cock disappear between her folds and into her depth.

As she rode him I fucked Anna with my tongue, using my fingers to rub her hard clit furiously. She egged me on, her hands pushing my head deeper into her, her pelvis thrusting against my mouth savagely. She was already close, as she had not cum while we were fucking each other moments before.

I heard her moaning, "Oh, ohhh..oh...." seconds before I felt the walls of her pussy start to contract and a gush of hot juice pour forth, covering my tongue. I kept fucking her, now thrusting three fingers deep inside her in fast, short and hard thrusts.

Her orgasm continued, her pussy soaking my fingers, her velvet walls fluttering around them as my tongue flicked her clit. Her bucking hips came to a slower thrust and then a stop as she stood still above me, her hands still in my hair.

I looked up to see her beautiful face content, her eyes closed, her hair hanging down her back in loose curls. I removed my fingers and tongue carefully and slowly ran my palm up and down her pussy, as if I was petting her, feeling the softness of her hair.

Her eyes opened and met mine. "I love your pussy," I said with a smile.

She smiled a lazy smile and said, "I know." She turned her head to look over her shoulder where my eyes had wandered. When she looked back at me, she said, "Hot, huh?"

I nodded.

She stepped around my thighs and smoothed her dress down and settled into a chair, pulling it close to me.

We both watched the sight in front of us. I was getting more and more turned on by the second. The taste of Anna's pussy on my tongue, her juices still wet on my fingers and Sue fucking Ed while Gloria alternated between licking Sue's pussy and the base of Ed's cock as it slid in and out of Sue's pussy and deep-throating Tom's cock had me lost in a world of lust and complete depravity.

I wished Danny were there at that moment. I ached to have his cock fill me up, his arms strong around me.

Anna must have seen the wistful look on my face and asked me who I was thinking of.

"The person I'm supposed to meet tonight."

"Why don't you call him?" I thought I caught a look of mischief on her face.

I nodded and reached into my purse, pressed a button.

He answered with, "You've got me so fucking hard here, baby."

"Are you watching me, Danny?" I asked in a low voice, self-conscious suddenly with Anna there listening.

"Yes," he answered gruffly. "I saw you on the dance floor with that attractive woman, rubbing your body against her. I couldn't see exactly what you were doing but from the looks of it, it made her crazy. I saw you lick her. It made me nearly cum in my pants."

I groaned at the thought, growing more excited.

"I'm watching you now," he added.

"You're watching me now?" I asked, my voice nearly a whisper.

"Yes." His voice was sexy, low and I was getting incredibly turned on.

I felt Anna's lips on my neck, her tongue pressing against my flesh as she sucked and licked my skin. I gasped.

"That's so sexy, watching another woman turn you on...lick your neck. Just like I'm going to do to you later."

My eyes darted about the room, looking for him. "Where are you?"

Her lips moved lower and were now licking and kissing the flesh between my breasts as she unbuttoned my blouse. My pulse was racing.

"In the corner. To the left of you."

I turned my attention to the left of the dimly lit room, scanned the crowd until I saw him. He was tall, his shoulders broad. He pulled his cell away from his ear and waved it at me when he saw he had my attention. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach fluttered.

He had sunglasses on which made it difficult to really see what he looked like. The room was dark, casting shadows on his face so I could hardly make out his features. That turned me on even more for some reason. I could see him but there was still the unknown of what he looked like up close.

Anna's mouth found my breast and I gasped into the phone as her tongue captured a nipple and began to flick it before she took it all within her mouth. I moaned.

"Feels good, doesn't it, baby? Her mouth on your hard nipple. You like getting your nipples sucked by another woman, don't you?"

I whimpered in response, my pussy turning into molten liquid by Anna's mouth alternating between my breasts, her tongue playing havoc on my hard nipples.

"Such a good girl. Daddy's good little girl. Tell Daddy what she's doing to you, baby."

My voice nearly a cry, "She's sucking my nipples, Daddy. Her tongue is licking them fast...oh God so fast. My nipples are so fucking hard and tight. Oh God...now she's sucking them. Ohhhhh fuck...."

I was slouched back in my chair, my vision filled with Danny...Anna's mouth on my breasts...the couples in front of me. Ed had pushed his chair back from the table, taking Sue with him, leaving room for Tom to get behind Gloria, who was now kissing Sue and playing with her pert breasts. Tom's cock was now against Gloria's round ass, rubbing it between her cheeks before spreading them with one hand and sliding inside her pussy.

"Oh my God....Danny...I need to be fucked. I need you to fuck me."

"Soon, baby...soon. I want to watch you a little while longer. I want to hear you cum with her."

"Ohhhhh...I cried, the sound breaking off into a strangled one as Anna pressed my breasts together making my nipples touch and started to rapidly tongue them.

"What do you want her to do to you?"

"I want her to touch me. Make me cum."

Anna smiled at me and slid her hand between my legs. Finding my soaked panties, she pressed her palm against my slit and massaged me, my clit smashed against my panties, the pressure from her hand driving me wild.

"Oh God...she's rubbing my pussy through my panties Danny. Her hand is pressed right against my clit, massaging it. Oh fuck that feels good."

My free hand went to my breasts and I continued to pinch and rub them, the sensations traveling to my pussy where Anna now had the crotch of my panties pulled to the side, her thumb traveling slowly along my slit, tantalizing me.

"I have my cock out of my pants, stroking it as I'm watching you play with your own breasts. Lick them for me."

I lifted one up to my mouth and flicked my tongue against the hard point. I pursed my lips and began to suck it, enclosing the nipple between them.

"Oh you're so good, baby. That's so hot..." I could hear his breathing getting more ragged. "What else do you want her to do to you, baby?"

"I want her to touch me, rub my clit..."

Anna obeyed, her thumb running over the ridge of my clit, sending shivers down my spine.

"Go ahead...what else. Tell her what you want her to do to you." He urged me.

I could see his hand underneath the table and although I could not see his cock, his pumping arm told me what he was doing which made me even wetter.

"I want her to take my panties off and lick them...lick my juices off them." I was completely into what was happening now.

Anna slid my sopping panties off and brought them to her nose. Her eyes closed as she inhaled my scent before beginning to lick the wet crotch, stuffing it into her mouth as she sucked on it.

I moaned, "Touch me...oh God please touch me. Don't stop!"

Her fingers went back to doing their magic and she strummed my clit. I could feel my orgasm build within my insides.

"Lick me...I need to feel your tongue on me! God! Please do it! Please lick me!"

She pushed me back even further in the chair, my skirt around my waist and I waited in anticipation for the touch of her tongue. She was looking at me, examining me.

"Such a pretty pussy," I heard her murmur.

I took her head and pushed it into me. "Eat me!" I was trembling.

"Oh yeah...you're so horny, aren't you, baby? So fucking horny. What a little slut, begging her to eat you. Are you Daddy's slut?" Danny asked into the phone, his voice dripping with lust. This was one of our favorite scenarios, and now it was actually happening.

"Yes! Yes! I'm your slut. I'm your fucking slut, Daddy!"

"Tell her you're her slut too. Tell her to fuck your pussy good," he ordered his voice gruff, demanding.

"Fuck your slut's pussy, Anna. Fuck your slut's pussy good!" My hips thrust up to meet her tongue which slid easily into my hot hole.

"Yeah...Oh yeah!" I cried out. "Harder!"

Anna's tongue rammed my pussy with short strokes, her fingers rubbing my swollen nub.

My vision was blurry, lust clouding me. I watched Sue ramming herself down on Ed as Tom fucked Gloria fast from behind, his hands playing with her full breasts. Gloria and Sue were rubbing each other's clits while they kissed deeply. It made me fucking wild.

"Fuck that pussy Anna...Fuck me with your fingers! I need my pussy filled!"

Anna shoved three fingers inside me and began to suck hard on my clit, making my body tremble with waves of pleasure. I fucked her hand furiously.

"Oh yeah...she's filling my cunt up good, Daddy. Her hands are where your hard cock is going to be later. She's making me nice and ready for you!"

"Oh baby...you're so fucking good. Fuck her fingers...fuck them like you're going to fuck my cock..." he was moaning, breathing heavily. "God, I want to lick your pussy...I want to lick your juices off her fingers...Would you like that?"

"Oh yes...I want you to lick her fingers clean, Daddy. I want you to taste her mouth on my pussy. I want to watch her suck your cock and get it nice and hard for me while you lick me clean. Ohhhhhh...."

Anna increased the tempo of her fingers, her tongue now lapping my clit and lips.

"Oh fuck yeah...I'm gonna fuck you with my cock that has her saliva on it, baby. Would you like that?"

"Yes...oh yes...I want you to fuck us both...I want you to slide your cock into my cunt, Daddy and get it all wet and juicy and then slide it into her cunt. I want you to fuck her with my cunt juices on your cock!"

With that Danny lost it. I heard the unmistakable sounds of him going over the edge.

"Cum for me, Andrea. Cum for me baby. Now!!!!"

"Yes, Daddy...I'm going to cum for you!"

Anna slammed her fingers in me deep and held onto my clit between her lips, sucking it for dear life.

"I'm cumming...Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!" I screamed.

Waves came crashing around me...the world grew dark, pin points of light shattering across my eyes. I felt awash with red velvet surrounding me, caressing my insides, my shoulders, my back and breasts.

Danny was breathing heavily into the phone, muttering 'fuck' and inhaling and exhaling deeply over and over.

"There's a hotel down the block. Meet me there in half an hour, Andy. I can't wait any longer. I need you."

I nodded, dumbly, unable to speak. But it didn't matter; he had already hung up.

When I came to my senses finally, Anna was watching the scene in front of us. Tom was pulling his cock out of Gloria and exploded in a white gush of cream over her backside. Ed was rubbing his cock on the outside of Sue's dark lips as he came in a thick spurt, splashing her dark hair with milky white cream. The contrast made me tremble.

When I looked over at Anna, she smiled at me. She wordlessly handed me a napkin with her number scrawled on it and leaned over to kiss me quickly on my lips before getting up. I noticed the outline of her lips in lipstick on the napkin.

I watched her walk away until she was engulfed by the crowd. I got up slowly from the table and made my way to the restroom without saying goodbye to the foursome. They were lost in each other at that point anyway and I doubted I would be missed.

Still in a trance, and overwhelmed by the evening when I arrived at the hotel, I paced in front of it for a long while, sucking in the freshness of the night air. I was full of anticipation of finally being with Danny and also slightly nervous about what it would be like to be alone in the same room together. Even though I was satisfied sexually so many times already that evening, I still wanted more. I wanted him. He was who I really wanted.

I stood outside breathing deeply until I had suitably recovered my senses and pushed open the revolving hotel door.

To be continued...

12