Collisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hands under her arms and lifted her up. She raised her legs and wrapped them on around him as he sat on the edge of the bed. He held her back as she pulled away just enough to give him room to run his cock up and down her wet slit. As he held her tight, she raised up and down using her free hand to push his erect phallus against her.

"Oh, my God!" she moaned again. "You feel so wonderful on my pussy. I want you inside me now. Can you please fuck me, sweetheart?" she begged.

Justin helped lift her small body up and lowered her gently onto his rock-hard cock. As she slide effortlessly down the length of his shaft, she moaned more loudly. "Jesus! Oh, my fucking...God!" He was all the way inside her buried to the hilt.

"Hold me just like this for a minute," she pleaded. "Let me just rock back and forth with you inside me, okay?"

Denise was breathing heavily again but this time it wasn't from the agony of heartache but from the joy of sexual bliss. "I've dreamed about this a thousand times," she told him. She put her arms around his neck and softly pushed her boobs into his face.

"Tell me again," she said.

"I love you, sweetheart," he told her. "I love you...so much."

"I love you, too, Justin," she said back. "Fuck me now. Fuck me...hard!"

He rolled both of them over without pulling out of her and began hammering her pussy. Afraid to yell but unable to be quiet, Denise whimpered, "Yes! God, yes! Oh, fuck me, honey. Jesus, you feel so good inside me!"

Justin continued to pound her drenched pussy not caring how much noise they were making. His balls were slapping her ass loudly but he didn't give a shit if Lewis or anyone else heard.

"Oh, ffffuck!" she cried out. "Cum inside me! Oh, my fucking God! Yes!!"

Justin unloaded weeks of cum into his lover's pussy and she was thrilled as she felt it splash inside her.

And he kept his still-hard cock inside her as he lay on top of her holding himself up with his elbows. "Hey, are you crying again?" he asked her.

She nodded and whispered, "Yes, but for a very different reason." She looked at him again and said, "You are the most handsome man I've ever seen. I don't mean to sound needy, but can you please tell me again?"

"I plan to tell you every day for the rest of our lives, honey. I love you. I love you more than anything and I am in love with you."

The next morning, she was up early and made coffee. An hour later, Justin came downstairs and joined her. She smiled when he came into the kitchen. As he came close to her she looked around to make sure Lewis wasn't up yet before she kissed him.

Just before she did, Lewis stepped around the corner and said, "It's quite all right. I'll show myself out."

"Lewis, please!" she said.

He raised his hand and said, "It's fine. Really. I could tell by the way you looked at him last year there was something there. I saw that look again last night. And well, I don't mean to be crass, but I couldn't help but hear you last night."

"Lewis, I'm so sorry," she tried to say.

He stopped her again and said, "We both know this would have been a marriage of convenience. We have nothing in common but Christopher and our past. Denise, this young man is your future. And it's important for you to know, I am not angry. I'm hurt to be sure, but in an odd way, I'm actually relieved because well, frankly, I never thought I could make you happy. Oh, sure, I wanted to believe it, but the reality of it is I could never be enough for you. So in spite of the awkwardness of the moment, I just want to wish the two of you every happiness. And I'm a man of my word Justin. I will make those phone calls. Please don't see me out. Just enjoy your coffee and may you both be very happy." With that, he picked up the small bag he'd brought downstairs and walked out.

The following month, they were married in a private ceremony and their home. There was no big wedding, no guest list, no fanfare. There were just two people in love brought together by a universe that just rolled along doing its thing while people do their's. Their thing was sharing the rest of their lives together doing what they most enjoyed each day and making passionate love each night.