Colombian Shanghai

Story Info
Family gets shanghaied by modern day pirates.
8k words
4.25
256.7k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy promised to take Momma and myself on a boating trip down to South Padre Island this past August. This was my last summer vacation before I was to go off to school in Dallas, where I was to enroll as a freshman at Texas A&M. Daddy had a law practice in Corpus Christi, where we lived and I spent all 18 years of my life. I was a Daddy's girl and he was very strict. I was very sheltered and protected. I was never allowed to do much of anything. I knew that would all change when I headed off to college. I wanted to spread my wings and really experience all that life had to offer.

Daddy held true to his promise and we set off on his 35' cabin cruiser and made the 150-mile trip down to South Padre Island at the southern tip of Texas. The weather was simply gorgeous in late August along the Gulf. It was warm and humid, but very tropical out on the ocean. Momma and I spent most of our time sunning our selves on the deck as Daddy piloted the yacht. At first we remained in sight of land, but Daddy wanted to make better time a take a more direct route by heading out into the Gulf and making it a straight shot, instead of hugging the curving coast. This turned out to be a poor choice. The trip usually took two full days, but on our third day, we had not seen land. Daddy started to head west toward to find land. He was a novice at boating and this was only his second trip going at it solo without a professional crew. This was Daddy's second error in judgement. I couldn't fault him though; he was doing this for me. It was great for him to take two weeks out of his busy schedule to spend some time with me before I went off to school and into the real world.

By mid morning on the third day, land came in sight over the western horizon. It did not look like South Padre Island though. As we came closer, we saw that the land was barren and swampy. Daddy surmised that we must have drifted too far south and we were in Mexican waters. Daddy was afraid to lose his boat to Mexican authorities, if he were caught. He changed his heading due north. That day I was lying out on the deck sunning myself in my white bikini. It was not a thong or a string bikini, I mean come on, I was with my Dad, but it was still very flimsy and it showed a lot of my hot, firm, young body. I am a petite girl, only 5'-4", 110 pounds, with long sandy brown hair streaked with blond highlights. My breast are small, 34Bs, but they were firm and perky. My pale skin had become a nice golden brown by all the sunbathing I was doing this summer.

Momma was looking pretty good too. She was 42 years old, but she could easily pass for a woman ten years younger. She was a medium sized woman with reddish brown hair that was cut just above her shoulders. Her breasts were a heaping 38DD. I envied her and hoped my boobs would develop and get as big. She got a great tan as well and it complimented her voluptuous body nicely. Momma was not plump by any means, but she was no waif either. She had a slight paunch over her sexy bikini bottoms, but other then that, she was perfect. She wore a string bikini with a fiery red and yellow swirl design. Her massive boobs were overflowing her bikini top. She definitely would put my girlfriend's mothers to shame. Daddy seemed to be a bit uptight as we paraded around the deck in our skimpy bikinis.

"It's a damn good thing we're out at sea and no one can see you two out in the open like this." He would say, " Look at you two running around here nearly naked!"

"Oh Daddy." I purred, "You are so old fashioned, this is mild compared to what all the other girls are wearing these days. Besides, don't Momma look beautiful?"

"But you ain't all the other girls. You are my daughter and wife for crying out loud!"

"Well look at you there." Momma said, "You're making a spectacle of yourself in those little Speedo's you got on there Ray. Daddy had on a pair of navy blue Speedos and a tank top. At 5'-10" and 215 pounds, he look as if he were stuffed into them. He was 48 years old, but he looked like he was in his late 50s. His work has taken its toll on him. His blond hair and gone prematurely gray and his body had become soft and pudgy. He was still handsome though with his strong chin and rugged looks. Momma and me laughed as Daddy scoffed and stormed off below deck to make a sandwich.

Around noon, Daddy noticed a boat to our starboard side. He pointed it out to us and his face showed some concern. It was about 10 miles out. It was drawing closer to us at a quick pace. It had a powerful motor, but the boat slowed as it came within three miles out. The boat just paced us for a while, maintaining its slowed pace. Men were watching us with binoculars. Initially Daddy thought it was a group of horny guys engaging in a little voyeurism, checking out the hot looking women on his boat. But then Daddy feared that it was Federales or the Mexican Coast Guard monitoring us. They must have figured we got lost and then corrected our course. They just wanted to make sure we were leaving.

"Lee Ann, why don't you and Darlene go below and put on some clothes." Daddy said to Momma. He wanted us to go below and get out of sight. Momma told Daddy to relax that he was just overreacting. We remained on deck sunning ourselves. Daddy kept a wary eye on the strange boat in the distance. He looked worried. Our boat was not as fast as the other one, he thought.

After pacing us for a half-hour, the boat raced for us at a leading angle as if it were going to cut us off. Daddy tried desperately to gun the engine and make it toward shore. The boat circled us rapidly twice and then came up behind us. It slowed and pulled along side of Daddy's boat.

"Alto! Stop your boat Senior" A young handsome Latino man in his 30s ordered. There were six other men on the boat. They were not in uniform, but they carried machine guns and rifles. They looked ominous and definitely unfriendly.

"I am sorry." Daddy said, "I am afraid I got lost and drifted into Mexican waters on accident. I am just heading back now."

"Stop your boat now and drop your anchor!" The man shouted impatiently.

"But you see..." Daddy was cut off by a deafening burst of machine gun fire that was directed over our bow. Daddy knew that these men meant business and there was no room negotiation or explanation. Daddy stopped the engine and dropped anchor as the men boarded our boat.

The men corralled us on the deck at the stern of our boat. Two men grabbed Daddy by the arms and flung him around. They handcuffed his hands behind him.

"Hey! What's all this for?" Daddy demanded. But he was met with a slap to the back of his head and a jab in stomach with the butt of a rifle. He doubled over and struggled for a breath of air.

"Daddy!" I cried out.

"Callate cabron!" The man in his 30's shouted for Daddy to shut up. The man was tall, dark, and lean. He had short black curly hair. He wore black pants and a purple silk shirt that was open at the chest. He was adorned with multiple gold necklaces and rings. He was no Federale. He must have been a man of wealth and power. He was the leader of this motley mob of seafaring thugs.

Then two men grabbed Momma and tied her wrists together behind her back with a thin yellow nylon rope.

"Please, you're hurting me." Momma cried, "You're making it too tight."

"Silencio!" Another man shouted. He pushed Momma down onto a white leather deck seat. Her breast heaved outward as she sat helpless with her arms behind her. A look of fear overcame her pretty face.

Another two men grabbed me roughly by my upper arms and pulled them behind my back. They tied my wrist with the same yellow rope. The plastic coated nylon threads cut into my soft supple wrists. I winced in pain as my wrists burned, but I thought it best not to complain. They plopped me into the leather cushioned bench seat next to Momma. I looked around at all the men. Most were shabbily dress and dirty. They were very dark and spoke rapidly underneath black and blue bandanas that covered the lower parts of their faces. I figured that they were all Latinos, but not necessarily Mexican. Growing up in Texas, I was accustomed to the various Spanish accents from different Latin countries. These guys did not sound Mexican. They were Cuban or South American.

The leader wore no bandana. He made no effort to hide his face. He didn't seem to care if we recognized him. He interrogated Daddy as two of his goons stood on each side of Daddy who was seated on the floor of the deck. Two men stood by Momma and me while the other two searched and ransacked the interior of the cabin.

"Where you hiding it?" The leader demanded of Daddy. His English was good, but his accent was very thick.

"What are you talking about? Hiding what?"

The leader kicked Daddy on the shoulder forcing him back into the cabin wall. The leader whispered something in Spanish to one of his goons. The big goon reached down and grabbed Daddy's testicles and yanked him up off the floor. Daddy hollered and yelped like a wounded puppy.

"You know what I am talking about." Said the leader, "Drogas. Drugs my fucking friend!"

"I have no drugs on this boat!" Daddy said between clenched teeth. The goon still had a grip on his testicles. He twisted them and Daddy yelped some more.

"Mentiroso!" The leader spat, "You are a liar."

"I don't know what you are talking about. We got lost..." Daddy tried to explain, but got more squeezing and twisting.

"Please don't hurt him!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Besides these men and my family, there was no one else within miles. Everyone turned and looked over at me, except for the goon grabbing my Daddy's balls. He was grinning at my poor Daddy as he was enjoying the pain and discomfort he was causing him.

The leader barked orders in Spanish and one of the men standing guard over me and Momma pulled me up by my arm. He brought me next to the leader and in front of Daddy. The man next to the leader took out a cigarette lighter and ignited it. The flame was set on high. He brought the burning flame down and held it in front of my crotch. I felt the immediate heat from the flame on my tender skin that formed my female genitalia.

"Noooo!" I screamed. The man holding me increased his grip on my arm, which caused me to forget about the warming sensation to my pussy. The leader made sure that Daddy was watching as his only little girl was about to have her womanhood tortured by fire if he did not come up with the right answers.

"You see your daughter here? Said the leader. He moved close to Daddy's face and snarled. A gold tooth in his mouth glinted in the sunlight. "I will have her pussy torched if you don't tell me where you hide the drugs." Daddy was breathing heavy and looked in horror at the flame licking at my bikini covered pussy. He saw the terror in my brown doe like eyes. I looked for him to help us, but I knew it was hopeless. The warmth grew to heat on my tender labia and the flame licked at the white material of my bikini bottoms, darkening the crotch with a smudge caused by the heat and smoke. Daddy looked nervously at me, then at Momma, whose eyes were wide as shock overcame her. Then he looked back at the leader who was waiting for his answer.

"Well?" I'm waiting." Said the leader.

"I am not a drug runner! Please stop this madness!"

"Jose." The leader looked at the man with the lighter at my vagina and gave a directive in Spanish. The flame was brought closer underneath my vulva. The heat grew intense. I heard popping sounds as the nylon fabric of my bikini bottoms began melting and bursting open. I shut my eyes and tried to drown out the horrid sights and sounds of my virginal pussy being flambéed. I screamed and tried to pull away. I heard Momma screaming from behind me. I was so scared that I peed myself. Little did I realize that was the best thing I could have done. I soaked my bikini bottoms with warm urine and it made it difficult to ignite the melting nylon.

"No! No! No! Please stop!" Daddy yelled out, "I will tell you, just please leave my daughter alone."

"Tell me senior." The leader said calmly.

"I have a little bit of coke hidden in my compass on top of the control panel to the left of the wheel. It is only an 8th of an ounce. It is for my personal use only. I am no drug dealer and I am no smuggler." I was in shock at what Daddy was saying. Daddy used drugs! And cocaine, no less! The leader told one of the men on the deck to go check the compass. They came back with a small baggie with white powder. Daddy held his head down in shame. I looked back at Momma, who also held her head down. She refused to look up at me. Did she know? Or was she a user too?

"Well senior." Said the leader. "These measly crumbs were hardly worth putting your daughter's precious pussy at risk. You should be more loyal to your family and treat this beautiful young lady with more respect." The leader gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and gazed into my eyes.

"I am just a family man who got lost. I overshot South Padre Island."

Just then, one man returned from the pilot area. He was holding a wad of cash. It was about $5,000. The man handed it to the leader.

"What is this senior?" The leader asked with a sinister undertone, "Not a drug dealer, hah?"

"That's our vacation money. I am a lawyer in Texas. I make a good living. Take it. Take what you want, just leave us alone." Daddy tried in vain to explain and beg. The leader was not impressed with his groveling.

"I think you come down to Mexico to score some coke and you use your family here to make these dumb Federales believe that you are on a innocent family vacation and got lost."

"No! That's not it. I'm…"

"Silencio!" You pathetic gusanito (little worm). Do you think I am stupid?"

"No! No! I don't think that. I tell you this is all a mistake."

"I tell you what I am going to do. I am going to take your money. I am going to take your valuables. And I am going to take you fine boat here. But first, I am going to take your women."

"No! Please don't. They did nothing. I was the one who lied. Punish me, not them."

"Oh, we will punish you. You get to watch your wife and daughter get raped by a bunch of Colombians. You see, we are what you call pirates senior and we thrive on rape and plunder. There is nothing you can do here." The leader chuckled in Daddy's defeated face.

"No!" Daddy pled.

"I am tired of hearing your whining. You are like a woman." The leader teased. He ordered one of the goons to gag Daddy and tie him to a swivel chair. The leader gave the word to his anxious men to allow them free will with Momma and me. The men whooped and cheered as they hoisted their weapons towards the sky. Two men went to Momma and pulled her down on to the deck floor. They cut the rope binding her hands behind her. They re-tied her hands in front of her body and raised them above her head where they secured them to a railing. They stripped off her top and let her breast flop down upon her chest. They pawed her and molested her. She screamed and squirmed, but no one was near to hear her cries. The men rubbed her mound of pussy flesh over her brightly colored bikini bottoms. She tried kicking at the men, but they forced her thighs open and pinned her legs to the deck. One man pulled out a long knife and cut the yellow strings that held her bikini bottoms together. The other man stripped away her bottoms from under her and plunged his hand into her exposed vagina. He vigorously rubbed the loose flesh that made up her labia. He jammed two fingers into her vagina and with the thumb of the same hand he rubbed her meaty clitoris. The other man concentrated on her huge floppy breasts. He messaged them and batted them around like a pair of beach balls.

I was shocked to see Momma being molested and assaulted like that. She struggled for about two minutes, but soon gave up the fight. It was useless to resist. We would be lucky to get out of this alive, I thought.

Then the four remaining men got a hold of me. They each grabbed one of my limbs and lifted me upon an upper deck and laid me down a canvass tarp that was stretched over a hatch. My legs dangled off the end of the hatch cover causing my ass to take most of the pressure and heaving my pubis up in the air in a very vulnerable position. I braced myself for my gang rape. I knew these vicious ruffians would all relish the opportunity of taking and deflowering young helpless girl like myself. There was nothing I could do. I could not yell. There was no one around for miles. I could not make them listen to reason or beg because they didn't speak English and they would care less if they did understand. I could not fight. They were too many and well armed. I had no choice but to surrender, totally.

I always envisioned that Jeffery Sampson; my boyfriend back home would be the one to take my virginity. He was handsome and athletic. He was a sophomore at Texas A&M and he will be playing on the varsity football team this year. I was hoping we would have a romantic rendezvous at a swanky hotel in Dallas, with champagne and candles. Jeffrey would be so loving and gentle. He knew I was saving myself for him. We had it all planned out. I dreamt of it over and over again. I never thought my first sexual experience would be four dirty, smelly Colombian marauders on my Daddy's boat with Daddy present. A tear came to my eye as I mourned the imminent loss of my womanly innocence. I was angry with Daddy for getting us into this mess. It would serve him right to see his precious little angel get gang raped right before his eyes!

The men easily stripped me of my skimpy bikini top. They ripped my bikini bottoms roughly giving me one heck of a wedgie. It caused my butt to be raised up in the air and fall back hard on the canvass tarp. My wrist and arms hurt as they were caught between my lower back and the tarp. Them men began pawing at my naked body with their dirty probing hands. They rubbed my breasts, belly, legs, and my precious mound. Jeffery was the only one I let touch me there. I let him finger bang me a few times at the movies, but that was it. I was too afraid to let him take it further.

One of the men began rubbing all over my mound, which was covered with a slight patch of light brown pubic hair. I squirmed as this vile pig groped my tender pussy. His thick fingers ventured between my pussy lips and he penetrated me digitally. The pressure on my vaginal walls was intense. Another man began flicking his finger at my clit. I was starting to freak out, but the sensation was funky. I soon found myself getting aroused by all these brutes manhandling my soft supple body. The sun felt warm as it beat down on my nude form. The man who was finger fucking me dropped his pants and was about to stick his stiff member into my snatch. Suddenly, the leader spoke out.

"Espera! She is mine." All the men stopped what they were doing and backed away from me. The dropped his tight black pants and black bikini briefs. He pulled and tugged on his livening penis. His cock was uncut and large. It sprung to life at about 10 inches. I squealed at the sight of his member knowing that he would rip open my tight virgin hole with it. I put my head down, shut my eyes, and braced for my de-virginization. The leader grabbed my lower calf muscles and lifted my legs up and open. My poor pussy was exposed to his stiff poised cock, which was now hard as main mast of a sailboat. He pushed his cock into my little gash and rammed it in to the hilt. I screamed bloody murder as he did this. I felt me tear down there and I distinctly heard and felt a "pop" as he penetrated me. I figured that was my hymen giving away and busting open. At first, I felt tremendous pressure and some pain, especially at my vaginal opening. He stood while he fucked me. I felt the fullness of his cock deep in my pussy. Soon, as I instinctively became wet and lubricated, the pain gave away to sheer pleasure and delight. I never felt anything so spectacular. The handsome leader first used deep, slow, hard thrusts. Then he eased up and used shallow upward strokes. The tip of his uncut member caught the ridges of my G-Spot. This drove me wild and he sensed it. I was bucking off the tarp, my hips meeting his. I arched my back and tensed up just before I came with the intensity the Gulf Stream. I let out a huge passionate moan as I climaxed. The leader increased his pace and drove it home. He clenched his teeth and contracted his facial muscles as he came in my pussy. His ejaculate was so warm and wet inside me. I lay the vanquished and conquered. I never felt more like a woman then I did at that instant.