Colombian Shanghai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader pulled out of me and stepped back away from me. I looked over at Momma and I saw that one of the two men with her was mounted on her in the missionary position. He was fucking her at a fast and furious pace. Momma was screaming and begging. She was not begging for him to stop, she was begging for MORE! I could not believe my eyes! I then looked over at Daddy, who was gagged and bawling like a baby. It must have been blow to his manly ego to see his daughter and wife both raped before his eyes and he powerless to do anything about it.

When the leader stepped away, that gave the others the signal to do what they will with me. The man who was originally going to fuck me first took a position between my legs and stabbed my throbbing pussy with his meaty dagger. He was circumcised and very pointed at the tip. He was smaller in length than the leader, but he was equally as thick. He climbed on top of me in the missionary position and pressed his body close to mine. He fucked me hard and fast. He ground his bony hips into me and it was a bit uncomfortable, but my pussy was feeling oh so good. I was so wet and my clit throbbed. Because I was so wet, the man slipped out a few times. He jammed it back into me and it hurt the few times that he missed my hole. But, once inside, I forgot about his sloppy technique. He was an older man, perhaps in his 40s. He was no where as gifted as the younger and more virile leader. I looked over at Momma and saw that the other man was now doing her doggie style. I found it strangely erotic as I witnessed my mother being done from behind as I was getting it from the front. The whole scene was very raw and animalistic. The second man came inside me with little fanfare. I was so wet, that I barely felt his jizz in me. He pulled out and made way for the next guy.

The next man was dark man with short kinky hair. He must have been a black Colombian, about 28 to 30 years old. He whipped out a huge black cock and plunged it into my wet pussy. He filled my entire insides. He was quick and came within a minute. The other men laughed at his short staying ability. He pulled out and slapped my pussy with his rubbery dick a few times before he left me.

My forth rapist was a younger, skinny man. He looked to be about 20 years old. He had long black hair and a goatee. He dropped his shorts and pulled out a long skinny dick. He looked like he had a tubular ruler down there as he was a whopping 12 inches. I never saw such a thing in my life, not even in dirty magazines. He was a freak! I was afraid that his fleshy spear-like cock would pierce right through me and cause me some internal damage. He lifted me off the tarp and flipped me around and shoved me forward. He pushed my chest into the mat like tarp and lifted my ass up. He mounted me from behind and slipped his thin long pole into me. I was so wet and he was so thin, it slid in easy. He eased in as far as he could, I felt my uterus being poked and pushed deep into my abdominal cavity. I was half expecting to be gagging on his cock soon, but from the other end. He began working his way in and out of my tight, yet thoroughly ravaged vagina. His pubic bone pounded into my ass, splitting my butt cheeks apart. I felt the cum from the other men leaking out of my pussy and dripping down my sweaty thighs. His big cock impaled me and I was beginning to feel like a skewered shish kabob, but I wanted more. Like the leader, he also found a sensitive spot inside me and I became extremely aroused. He was actually accommodating me and responded appropriately to my body language and lustful moans. After years of repression, I was exploding out of my shell of innocence and erupted into a primal and carnal female animal. I let out a long high-pitched squeal as he made me cum convulsively. I couldn't catch my breath as he continued to fuck me at an incredible speed. He was young and he had more endurance than the other three men before him. I rolled my face and head into the mat as he went on. After 3 more minutes, he shot globs of fiery hot cum into my pussy.

I tried to regain some composure and catch my breath. I looked over at Momma, who was know getting fucked by the leader. His cock was buried deep into her ass and he grounded her into the deck. I looked over at Daddy, who still had tears in his eyes, but he was no longer bawling. He was staring intently at Momma getting it up the poop deck from the sly leader of this band of onre men. My eyes just happened to glance downward and I caught sight of a budge in Daddy's Speedos. He had a hard on! I could not believe it! He was getting off at his wife getting raped in the ass. He shifted in his chair and rubbed his thighs together as if he was trying to manipulate his penis to enhance his stimulation. He glanced over at me and caught me glaring at him. He quickly became flushed in the face and crossed his legs to try and hide his erection. He was getting off on watching me, his little girl, getting fucked as well. My fear and lust soon gave way to a searing anger directed toward Daddy. How could he be getting off on all this?

The third younger man pulled out of me. I felt like I was about to deflate when he did. My insides settled back to their original position. It was the fourth man's turn. He left me in the position that I was in and came behind me. He was in his late 30s. He was disheveled and grimy. He was heavy set and looked like a bum. He drooped his baggy pants and whipped out a short fat cock that looked dark and dirty. He was very hairy, smelly, and disgusting. I dreaded the thought of his vile cock inside me. He pressed his fat cock against my ass and before I could protest, he shoved it deep into my anal cavity. I screamed and trembled with the intense shock to my body. I never considered that I would be taken like this. I mean the whole thing was strange enough, but this was the most foreign and unconceivable thing to have ever happen to me. I never considered anal sex as an option for me. I couldn't see the sexual pleasure or gratification in it as a woman. But how wrong I was to think that. Once the fat smelly bastard got going, he made me feel things I never felt before. I was getting extremely horny once I calmed down and allowed my sphincter muscles to relax. The inward motion was heavenly, but I got apprehensive when he moved outward, as I feared my bowels would let go. I soon felt tingling and twinges in my pussy as my ass was being stuffed and pumped. I could not believe I was getting off on this!

Then the two men who had just finished with Momma came around to the front of me. One man cut my ropes off my wrists and the other pulled my head up by the hair. The man who held me by the hair shoved his cock in my face. He was uncut like the leader. His cock was about 8 inches. The other man, who was cut, was about the same length. He stroked his cock while the other man fucked my mouth. I sucked Jeffrey's dick once, so this was not so foreign to me. I didn't care for it too much though when I did it to Jeffrey, but he liked it. The man pulled my face into his pubic region and his hair smelled musty. His pubic hair felt wet on my nose and I could smell Momma's familiar odor on him. His cock had a certain sweetness to it. Then it sunk in that I was now tasting Momma's juices on his shaft. He pushed his meat way down my mouth and throat, which made me gag. I was still getting it in the ass from the dirty fat goon. The man pulled his penis out of my mouth and the other guy replaced his erect member with it. He had Momma's taste on his pecker too. Her juices and my saliva oozed out from the corners of my mouth. I alternated sucking both of their cocks for a few minutes as my ass was being invaded. Then they shoved both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time. I stood there on all fours with one dick in my ass and two stuffed in my mouth. I totally felt like a boy toy or the crew's pet. These guys were truly getting off on sticking their dirty cocks in all openings of my young violated body. I liked the taste and consistency of the slippery wet cocks in my mouth. Drool streamed down my chin and throat. I had the kinky desire to have them both unload on me at the same time. One shot his wad into my mouth as the other spurted all over my face. The guy, who came on my face, took the head of his cock and rubbed his cum all over my skin. Then he made me taste his cum smeared cock head. Their cum was so warm and it had a sweet smell and a salty taste. I did not let Jeffrey cum in my mouth when we did it.

The man behind me ejected from my quivering anus and came all over my ass cheeks. His ejaculate was ample and steamy. He smeared it all into my soft buttocks using his fat little cock. The two men that just ravaged my mouth now wanted some of my young tight pussy. They wanted to compare me with Momma. The four men that had just finished with me, now switched their desires and attentions to Momma and proceeded to gang bang her.

The two men fucked me in every position imaginable. They were definitely the most horny and inventive of the group. I was bent and twisted into so many directions and shapes that I felt like wet noodle. The ejaculate of five men saturated and dripped out of my pussy. My inner thighs were so wet and sticky. Momma got her fill too. Some of the original guys that had me came back and fucked me some more. The other two each took another crack at Momma. In all, I must have been fucked at least 12 times in a four-hour long marathon session. Momma endured the about the same punishment and/or pleasure as me. These guys must have been at sea much too long. I was utterly exhausted, dehydrated and sun burnt. My used and abused pussy was sore and swollen. I bled slightly due to the loss of my cherry. Momma was spent. She looked very tired too.

I looked over at Daddy with tired eyes and was amazed to still find him erect. Some of the pirates noticed too. They decided to take his gag and make it a blind fold instead because he was enjoying things too much. Daddy yelled and cursed the men when they removed the gag, but they just laughed. Then one of the marauding raiders came up with the idea to include Daddy in some of the fun. Little did I know that they had forced incestual games in store.

They made Momma get down on her knees before Daddy. They pulled his stiff penis out of the top of his Speedos and pushed Momma's face toward it. Momma took Daddy into her mouth and sucked his cock. This was a tremendous relief for Daddy because he sat there for hours with a raging hard on and there was nothing he could do to satisfy his overwhelming urge to stroke himself off to climax. He came quickly and shot a huge load into Momma's mouth. She was caught by surprise and most of Daddy's pearly essence overfilled her mouth and dribbled out. Daddy's cum dripped down her chin, neck, and her heaving breasts, which were red and swollen from being pinched and batted around by all the other men throughout the hot afternoon.

They made Momma clean Daddy off with her loving mouth. She felt sorry for Daddy. He was relieved that he was finally able to cum and eased the tension that had been building up for hours. He grunted and gasped as he released his seed.

Then they grabbed me and whispered directions in my ear. They ordered me not to speak, no matter what, or they would kill us all outright. I nodded in acknowledgment and they knelt me down between Daddy's legs. They pulled off his Speedos and pushed my face to his cock. I had seen Daddy's thingy before, but it was many years ago when I accidentally caught him as he came out of the shower one afternoon. I was so embarrassed at the time. Now I sat there on my haunches with Daddy's aroused penis staring me in the face. I was ashamed, embarrassed, and grossed out about what I had to do. I was still a bit angry with him for enjoying too much the rapes of his wife and daughter. But I realized that he was a man and he could not help his primal urges. His desires were purely sexual and were not personal or intimate for him. Men can depersonalize sex and think of it as merely a physical act, while women tend to make it more personal, intimate, and emotional. I began to admire Daddy's cock. It was so big, thick, and beautiful. He must have been about 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. The head of his penis looked like a helmet that the Germans wore during World War II. The head of his cock was large and topped his shaft like the tip of a mushroom on a narrow stem. His hairy balls dangled down and rested on the seat. They looked like a pair of fuzzy walnuts.

I reached up and grasped Daddy's shaft and placed my little mouth over his huge cock head. It immediately hit the roof of my mouth and I sunk my tongue in to accommodate his huge prick. I worked my head back and forth, soaking his rod with my saliva. His meaty member felt so warm and tender, yet very firm in my wet mouth. Daddy tasted so good. Sexual pangs began stirring deep within my pussy. I was loving it once I got over the shocking reality that I was sucking off my own father. But then, I remember that I was pissed off at him for this whole mess and especially for him being hard as Momma and me was being brutally terrorized. I bit him on the shaft just behind the rim of his cock head. Daddy yelped in pain. I didn't do it too hard, just enough to get his attention.

"Hey what's going on?" Daddy asked, "Who's all down there on me?" Daddy must have sensed that it was not Momma sucking his dick. I wonder if he could tell the difference from our mouths. I was still under the order not to speak. I looked up at my poor blindfolded Daddy and continued to suck his dick. I kind of felt bad for hurting Daddy and I took a more loving approach and nursed his sore cock with my rolling and caressing tongue.

"You bastards better not have me with my daughter!" Daddy yelled to the men who just laughed back at him. "Darlene? Where are you honey?" He called out shifting his head around waiting for me to answer from some part of the boat. I could not answer him. It would mortify him to know that I was right there between his thighs sucking on his dick. Daddy kept calling for me and he became panicked when I did not answer. The men pulled me off of Daddy and made me sit back on the bench seats. They shoved his damp Speedos into his mouth. They dragged Daddy up from his chair and pushed him down onto the deck. They rolled him over on his back. His erection stood up at a right angle from his supine body like a main mast of a shrimp trawler.

Then they dragged Momma over and made her straddle Daddy's face. They removed his swimsuit gag and sat Momma down on his lower face. The front of her body faced Daddy's feet and it looked like his nose was up her ass. They ordered Daddy to suck all the cum out his wife's pussy. He was smothered and was compelled to comply. Soon, Momma was getting into it. He head rolled slowly on her long slender neck. She had he eyes closed in passionate thought and her mouth was gaped open. She began panting as she bounced and mashed her wet snatch down and around on Daddy's face. Daddy was felching the cum of seven nasty strange men from his loving wife's violated pussy. The sight of it turned me on and I caught myself rubbing my thighs together. After a while, my hands drifted down to my pussy and I begin to diddle myself.

One of the men stared at me while I played with my aching wet, pussy. He stroked himself as he watched me. The next thing I knew, he advanced upon me quickly and lifted me up from my seat. He dragged me over to Momma and Daddy and made me step over Daddy's hips. He pushed me downward and forced me to sit on Daddy's erection facing Momma. Her eyes grew wide, but she could not speak as she was given the same secret order at the risk of death. Her boobs bounced around on her chest as she wiggled on Daddy's face. After all that had happened to me that day, I didn't think nothing else would shock me. But the thought of my Daddy inside me was the kicker. I sunk down onto his throbbing shaft and settled all the way to his pelvis. All that cum welled up inside my vagina squirted out in all directions as Daddy's cock filled me. The man who placed me there, picked me up and dropped me back down indicating to me that he wanted to see me moving. I picked up the pace and began riding Daddy's cock like a cowgirl riding a bronco at a San Antonio rodeo. The sensation was fantastic. I was sore at first because my pussy was well stretched and battered by then, but after a while my love juices kicked in and my wetness slathered Daddy's gorgeous cock. He must have known now that he was involved in a sex act with his daughter as he had two women, the only two on the boat, doing things to him. I sure he could tell the difference from our two vaginas. I was positive that once he felt my tighter snatch, he knew that he was inside me and not Momma. I never consciously thought of Daddy in a sexual way before, but that change after this very odd and curiously erotic experience.

I found myself bouncing hard and fast on Daddy's stiff pole. His cock rammed deep into me as I came down on him. My clit and vulva collided roughly into his hairy pubic arch and it sent shivers up my spine. I tightened my pussy muscles around Daddy's prick and he reacted by thrusting upward into me deep and hard. Oh! It felt so wonderful. I was close to coming, but I wanted Daddy to cum inside me first. I wanted to feel his hot ejaculate shoot deep inside me. I quickened my pace and thrashed about on his hips. I felt Daddy's thighs tense up and his penis contract inside me. A hot wet pulsating sensation erupted deep within the walls of my vagina. Daddy came inside me. I jerked and shuttered to an explosive orgasm myself immediately thereafter. I fell limp onto Daddy's chest. My boobs felt good against his hairy pectorals. The men pulled Momma off Daddy and removed his blindfold. He was mortified to see his very own daughter impaled on his stiff penis. But after seeing me nuzzled on his chest like a little girl seeking comfort, his look of shock and dismay turned that that of love and adoration. I knew he would have hugged me if his hands were free. I wanted him to hold me so bad.

It was almost sun down when the gunboat appeared in the southwest. It was a Mexican gunboat with Federales. The leader barked several orders to his men and they scurried about like wharf rats. They forced Daddy, Momma, and me into a dinghy and shoved us off into the clear blue waters of the Gulf. The leader boarded and took command of his boat as some his men took over Daddy's boat. They got Daddy's boat started and the two vessels sped off to the east. Darkness would aid their escape.

Momma untied Daddy's hands and we all huddled together and held onto each other, crying like babies as we drifted in the little skiff that served as our lifeboat. We were thankful that our lives were spared. I felt comforted and secure as I laid between Momma and Daddy. We stayed like that until the Mexican authorities rescued us.

We were brought to shore in Mexico and interviewed by the Federales. They said that we were victims of Jorge Mendoza, a modern day pirate and drug runner from Colombia. He and his band of seafaring thugs have been terrorizing the Gulf and Caribbean for several years. He was brutal and vicious. They said we were lucky to be alive. We were taken to a hospital in Matamoros and checked out.

The next morning we were taken to Brownsville, Texas. It was good to be back in the States again. There, FBI and DEA agents interviewed us. I had to give graphic details of our terrifying experience. Soon the fear of an unwanted pregnancy hit me. It was possible for me to stomach the idea of being impregnated by one of the pirates. I mean, the leader was kind of cute and all. But I could not live with the thought of carrying Daddy's baby. It was too much for me to bare. I went to a hospital and they gave me the morning after pill. Thankfully, I did not get pregnant. That wasn't the case with Momma though. She got knocked up. Daddy wanted her to terminate the pregnancy, but being a devout Christian woman, she refused. Daddy left her. She had the baby. She was a beautiful dark hared and dark eyed baby girl. Daddy hooked up with one of my old girl friends from high school.