Colonization Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no idea. That's why I need your help."

"Mmm... Ok, I'll do it. But you will owe me big time."

* * *

The next day, Marsha reached the main gate at Sylvia's mansion. She waited nervously for a voice on the intercom and looked at the badly dissimulated camera at the top of the fence. Then, the gates opened.

Security is not as tough as we thought. Maybe there is nothing wrong with this house, Marsha calmed herself.

Another car drove inside right behind Marsha and they both parked together about twenty meters from the house. Two women got out of the other car and walked toward the house. Marsha waited in her car for a few seconds and then followed the women. The front door was unlocked and the women entered, leaving the door open for Marsha.

As soon as she crossed the threshold, she was greeted by a pair of breasts swinging freely five feet away from her. The two women were getting undressed. There was a big pile of clothes beside the door. Marsha was startled for a moment. She suddenly felt the urge to run away but she controlled herself. She looked around and there were several women coming and going from different rooms of the big mansion. All of them were naked. Now, Marsha was sure that it had to be some sort of religious cult.

One of the women stopped undressing and looked at Marsha with curiosity. Marsha looked back at her and realized that she was expected to get undressed so she began to unbutton her blouse.

Minutes later, Marsha looked at her naked reflection on the mirror hanging on a sidewall. She saw a woman coming down the stairs carrying a blue tank. The woman turned to her left as she reached the main floor and Marsha was able to read the label on the side of the tank. Hydrogen.

Something is going on upstairs, she thought.

The two women that had entered before her had gone somewhere inside the house and now she was standing alone near the front door. One young woman looked at her and started walking towards her. Marsha got scared again. Maybe they knew she was an intruder. She decided to get out of there. She turned around looking for her clothes but the young woman reached out and grabbed her gently.

"Did you forget where it is? Come with me," the woman said.

Marsha realized then that her identity was still safe and hesitantly followed the woman. There was a familiar smell in the house but Marsha was not sure what it was. They approached one of the back rooms on the main floor and the odor got stronger. Suddenly, Marsha identified it. It was the smell of sex.

They entered the room and Marsha got astonished again. There were several women having sex. Some were standing while another woman sucked their pussies. Others were lying on the carpet fingering themselves or their partners. There was one woman that seemed to be pregnant sitting on the edge of a divan while another woman was wedged to her pussy, and two others suckled her nipples. The woman's hands just rested on the chair but her body shuddered with spasms every few seconds as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Marsha was very liberal regarding sex. Beside Sam, she had several sex partners including men and women, but she had never participated in an orgy before and she didn't plan to start now. She was turning to walk away when she heard somebody running outside the door. Again she thought that they were coming for her. She waited for a moment and nothing happened. She decided that it was better to stay inside the room for a while.

"She is ready for you," the young woman said to Marsha, pointing at a woman leaning against the wall.

Marsha turned her head and saw the woman. She was a redhead in her early twenties with skin white as snow. The woman was looking back at Marsha with an innocent look on her face. The experienced private investigator found her impossible to resist. It had been a while since she made love to a woman that young and beautiful and she was not wasting this opportunity.

What the hell! It's not like am I converting to this cult anytime soon, she thought

Marsha approached the woman and said, "Hi"

"Hi," the redhead responded with a soft voice.

Marsha kissed her on the lips. Immediately she felt a little dizzy but she thought it was just the rush of the situation and it didn't discourage her to continue. After a very long and wet kiss, the redhead pushed Marsha's shoulders downwards as she whispered,

"Feed from me."

Marsha thought it was a weird thing to say but she followed through and rested her lips on one of the redhead's erect nipples. She licked the tip and around the areola, eliciting a moan from the woman. Marsha's felt her excitement grow and at the same time, a strange numbness clouded her mind. She engulfed the pink nipple and sucked. It took her a few seconds to realize that a sweet fluid was filling her mouth. She swallowed it instinctively. She pulled back and looked at the luscious breast inches from her face. A white milky drop dribbled from the nipple. Marsha considered the situation for a moment,

She must be pregnant. I never thought breast milk could taste so damned good!

Marsha enveloped the nipple between her lips and sucked again. After a while, she changed to the other nipple and sucked some more. She felt the redhead pushing down on her shoulders and reluctantly Marsha released the feeding nub and moved further down, licking the woman's belly until she reached her warm shaved pussy.

Marsha didn't waste a second and immediately attached her mouth to the pouting vaginal lips in front of her. The redhead jerked and moaned, welcoming the attack. Marsha loved to please her lovers and this was no exception. She enjoyed hearing her partner panting and moaning as she worked but she couldn't stop thinking of the sweet milk. She wanted more.

Marsha licked and sucked the redhead's pussy for a while until she felt the woman was about to cum.

Good. It will be my turn now, she thought.

Marsha felt the redhead's hands grabbing the back of her head as the legs closed down on her face. Then, she felt the woman jerk with a strong spasm and an instant later a large gush of fluid was sprayed into her mouth. Marsha opened her eyes wide and looked up at the redhead's face without separating her mouth from the luscious pussy. The redhead had glassy eyes and a vacant faraway stare. Then another spasm and more fluid poured in. Marsha swallowed. It was the same flavor as before. It was delicious.

Marsha remained with her mouth stuck to her partner's vaginal cavity until the contractions stopped along with the sweet substance. Finally, Marsha removed her face and the redhead slid down the wall to the floor, crumbling in front of her.

Marsha's mouth and cheeks were smeared in white. She just knelt there, regaining her breath and looking at the redhead's exhausted body. For some reason that image excited her more than she could imagine. Her pussy was on fire. Her whole body was on fire. Marsha touched her clitoris and climaxed.

Fifteen minutes later, she was putting her clothes back on. She opened the front door and walked slowly to her car. She still felt a little dizzy but she liked it. Everything had been so strange. She drove away wondering what it would be like to join the cult for real.

End of part 4

12