Colorado and Tim Pt. 02

Story Info
Spa, gay male.
2.5k words
3.95
7.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zephyer
zephyer
35 Followers

I met Allen on line and we chatted almost every evening on line, he lived in Denver and I lived in the mountains in Winter Park. We were talking about gay websites and he mentioned a gay web site and how it listed men on the hunt and places where gays hung out.

I looked it up and under cruzeing and found various gay bars, clubs, groups, bath houses, etc. One that stood out was a spa, bath house on Zuni.

Seemed like a great idea, having a place to go and relax, meet guys also looking for sex, no judgement or worry about the cops raiding the place like they did the ABS and parks.

I chatted to Allen about the place and he said it was one of his favorite places. He often went there when his husband wasn't in the mood or he wanted something different. Allen grew tired of all my questions about the place and offered to meet me and show me around. More of put up or shut up thing as I wanted to know all about it but, didn't have the guts to go. At that time I had been in one gay bar and that was a flop so, guess I was intimated.

I had no idea what to expect of such a place. Was it just a large collection of freaks? How did things work, would I just be ganged raped? Looking back I wish it had been a weekend but, it was the middle of the afternoon in the middle of the week and it was summer. In spite of my reservations I couldn't wait to go.

The place is in an older part of town. I really don't know about it but, the three story brick building looks like it might have been built in the 1890s or early 1900s but, I thought it looked pretty cool.

In the parking lot I met Allen. He was, my guess about 5' 10" 200 pounds, and maybe in his 50s. I am 6' and back then about 175 and 40 years old. Neither of us were going to be on the cover of G.Q. Allen seemed really nice.

I must admit I was bit taken aback when we opened the outer door and ran into a bullet proof window and buzzer door. We paid our fees and Allen sprang for a room and inside we were given towels. I was impressed as soon as we stepped into the somewhat darkened hallway and I saw a black light painting of a nude man with a large erect cock. There would be several of these types of paintings on the walls under black lights. I was turned on already!

We went to our room. Not all that big, not a lot of room to stand in. The bed was basically a double bed and the far wall was mirrored as was the head of the bed and at the foot, close to the ceiling was a TV playing gay porn. I was very happy to see the place looked and smelled clean. Allen told me to strip and put my wallet and keys in a small safe.

Allen was as I thought for an aging middle age man, pale, some scars from surgery and accidents and had a thin layer of gray hair on his chest and pits. I can't say I'm a lot more. I didn't have much fat or a belly then, snow shoveling at Winter Park saw to that. I have a thin layer of hair from top of my chest to my navel.

After that was all done I wasn't sure what we were going to do but, Allen surprised me by kissing me. I had only been kissed by one guy before so it was a bit of a surprise. We made out for a few seconds doing the tongue dance and Allen broke it off and said "let me give you the tour."

I followed his lead, wrapping a towel around my nude body as we went out the door as he had done. At that point we had not seen anyone else in the place other than the guy at the front.

I found it wonderful! The large black light silhouette paintings of men in the nude and having sex, the sounds coming out of some of the rooms with closed doors.

Some of the private rooms were not so private. Some had bubbles that allowed people passing in the hallway to look in at the festivities, sadly those rooms were empty. I wish we had gotten one because as you know from part 1 I enjoy putting on a show.

Allen told me the basic rules of the place, the ground floor was mostly private rooms and any room with a person in it meant to come in and don't bother with the closed ones. There was also a very large TV room that was empty at the time. At that time it was playing some regular TV show but, Allen said it was normally gay porn. The room also had a small stage that Allen said was used for shows by models the Midtowne brought in.

As we walked from time to time Allen would stop and aggressively kiss me. This always seemed to surprise me as he would just leap at me and kiss me. Also, as I walked my damn towel would come undone and I would have to hitch it back up.

Well, then we headed downstairs and man was it dark down there. Being the middle of the afternoon the place wasn't too busy. Little harder to see as there were no black light paintings or much in way of lights. But, after a while my eyes adjusted and Allen walked me past jail cells and B&D rooms. Things I had heard about and seen in porn but, never in real life. Most interesting was a jail cell type room with a bed next to the bars and a person could be strapped down. The interesting part was a space big enough between the bars where people could reach in and touch the person or feed him their cock. Again, sadly it was empty. And again I kept having to hitch up my towel.

Moving down the hallway we passed another porn TV room with a couple of guys watching but, Allen only let us stay there long enough to see it. He then took me around a corner and into a really dark room, Allen told me it was the orgy room. I couldn't see a thing and proved it by stepping on someone's leg.

There was lone, low watt bulb behind a screen up at the top of wall. I think it was in a boiler room. After some adjustment I could finally see. There was a bench on three sides of the room and next to the entrance was the man whose leg I stepped. I stepped on it because he was on his knees sucking a cock of a guy sitting on the bench.

There was a small shelf like thing in one corner and Allen pushed me against it and said "jump up." I did as I was told even though I wasn't sure what was going on. Allen solved that by pulling open my towel and going down on me! What a thrill, nude in semi-public place, getting my cock sucked, and watching another guy suck another guy's cock.

Allen didn't work real hard at it at first. Just some sloppy head with wet lips but, I sure wasn't going to complain. Just as I was getting into it Allen stopped and pulled me off the shelf and said "come on." And down the hallway he went. I was again fighting with my towel trying to keep it on my waist and now with a hard on.

I didn't know where we were going, just down this dark hallway. We were passing a man with a beard coming from the opposite way and I had to turn to the side to let him by and as I did he grabbed my hard cock and said hello. I was ready to stop right there, we were right next to the B&D cell room, I was ready to be tied to the cross, or bed, or sling chair and be used by one and all that came through. But, damn it, Allen pulled me on and up some stairs.

Another surprise was walking through a room with snack machines and tables. I wondered how long guys spent there that they needed to eat. Somewhere along the way we passed showers, and two saunas. Well, it was a spa after all.

Then we went outside that went out on the patio area but, were stopped by two guys coming in. One was a skinny red head as white as milk and had a cock that hung half way to his knees. Wasn't thick but, sure was long. I was so awestruck at his long cock I didn't even notice the other guy.

The red head knew Allen and they spoke briefly. I was under the impression they might had played together. I was ready for some group action but, Allen, in my opinion was a bit rude and pushed on.

On the patio area a few guys were nude sun bathing and that was a turn on to me. We however got into a hot tub. I was loving the freedom and watching nude guys walk by. Allen leaned over and put his hand behind my head and pulled me to him and once again Frenched kissed me and played with my cock. I was finding him a bit hard to read since were in no hurry to really have sex and he had moved a few guys away from joining us.

Once again just as I was getting use to things Allen got up and got out of the tub and I followed. We were heading down the hall and again my damn towel worked It's way loose. I got fed up with this and just threw the thing over my shoulder and walked down the hallway nude. Damn, I loved the freedom of this place and this was reinforced when I walked by a guy and he grabbed my ass.

Allen and I finally got back to our room and of course got on the bed. Me on my back and him lying on his side next to me. We alternated between kissing and fondling each other and watching guys fucking on the TV and just chatting about things. I had told Allen I had never had anal sex but, was very interested in it and I asked him about it now.

He didn't say anything but, crawled on top of me and I spread my legs thinking I was about to lose my black cherry. Allen asked me "did you clean yourself out before coming? Have you been stretching your hole?" At one point he rose up on his knees and had me raise my hips up. He pushed his hard cock up to my asshole and gently rubbed his dick head around the entrance of my asshole.

Damn did it feel good! He pressed lightly and pulled back and did this several times. "This is a little what it feels like to get fucked," he said.

I was just about to ask for lube and condom when he again asked if I was clean and stretched. When I told him no he told me I wasn't ready for anal sex yet. Damn, I was so disappointed.

Not for too long however. Allen moved down and took me in his mouth and started his magic.

The very first blow job I got from a guy was partly hot because there was a big stand up mirror next to bed and this was partly like that because I could watch Allen sucking my cock now.

Allen had been out of the closet for a long time and had a lot of experience. He brought me to the edge twice and backed off, the fucker. He took in my balls and my taint and deep throated me. Well, after spending all night and all morning thinking of sex and then part of the afternoon getting played with I didn't last long. I finally couldn't take it anymore and when I told him I was coming and he totally swallowed me and sucked really hard and I filled his mouth.

After getting it all in his mouth he once again crawled up on top and laid all his weight on me. He kissed me and pushed my own sperm into my mouth. He laid on me and French kissed me and asserted his dominance for a while.

The he rolled us over and sat up and laid his back against the wall. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down to his chest, I knew what he wanted and started kissing my way down from his chest to his belly. I just sort of messed around his cock, not kissing, sucking or taking it in my mouth, just kissing around it.

I was going to suck on his balls but, he was having none of it. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock towards and into my mouth and settled back down. I started sucking and licking and taking him all the way down. A few times I stopped in an attempt to do something else but, he would always grab my head and start fucking my mouth.

This was a lot of fun as I could look up at the wall mirror and watch myself in my own porn movie with Allen's cock fucking my mouth. I could tell Allen was alternating between watching us in the mirror and looking up at the porn movie.

To my surprise after a bit he pushed me off his cock and grabbed it with his hand and started jerking off. I don't know what I was doing wrong but, he seemed to want jerk off. After a few minutes he asked "Do you want this? Suck my cock!" I put my mouth on his cock again and in seconds he blew his load in my mouth. I couldn't get it all and some ran out on his belly. After a brief rest I licked it up and moved up and lay next to Allen. We fondled each other and watched the porn movie and talked about the various places in the Midtown.

I asked him if he would want another go but, he said "no, he was done for the day." I got up and went to the shower alone. Sadly no one joined me. I should have just gotten a locker and went around and played but, for whatever reason I made my way back to the room and got dressed and told Allen goodbye and I headed back to the mountains.

This wouldn't be my last trip to the spa. To this day Allen and I are still friends though we live in different states. It wouldn't be my last time to the spa either.

Zephyer is a bisexual want be writer and loves to hear of other people's experiences and constructive commentary on his writing.

zephyer
zephyer
35 Followers