Colorado Ch. 1

Story Info
He goes interracial out west.
2.7k words
3.94
53.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colorado Ch.1: 6 Deuce Style

Now, I never knew I would ever fuck a white chick. I got nothing against the white community, it's just because I never thought about it. But while in Colorado I did. Here's the story.

I heard about a group that was taking a bus out to Colorado to mountain climb, water rafting and all that outdoor shit. I went to the place where they had the meetings and I saw my friends Alex and Jamiel. We saw this group of white girls walk in wearing halter tops and extremely short shorts. "Damn, these girlies be letting it all out.", I said looking at them.

We had to have car washes and other fund raisers to raise money for the trip. At one of the car washes I had to go on a street corner to advertise for our car wash. I went with this girl named Katie. She was 5'9, pretty face, big tits, nice legs, I was feeling myself get hard over this girl. No cars were reading the signs or going to the parking lot where the wash was. I jokingly said "Man these peeps wouldn't pay attention if we ran around butt naked yo." Katie must've took me serious because she started to take her shirt off.

"What you doing, girl!" "Maybe you're right, Will. I mean sex sells, right.", Katie said while taking her shorts off and showing off her flowery bikini. I took off my shirt to reveal my six pack abs. "Nice tats.", she said "Thanks" I said while we got our signs and ran up and down the street waving our signs. People in their cars were honking at us and stopping just to rubberneck like we were some sort of car crash. Needless to say, thanks to my basketball player stomach and Katie's 36Cs, we got a lot of money.

We went back, fully clothed, to the car wash. I washed a couple cars before we had a water fight. I got hit good and my t-shirt got soaked right through. I caught Katie real good because her shirt and pants became see-through. I offered her a ride home and she accepted. We drove to her house talking the whole way. I found out that she loves rap, she was 19 with a nice figure. She played highschool ball (like me), and she was going off to college in the fall. I told her I was a ball player also and that I was going to be a sophmore in college.

I dropped her off at her house and her dad came out and asked me all these questions that I know wouldn't be asked if I was white. I drove off with mixed feelings. I was in bed all night thinking about Katie. "Should I see if all those things about white girls are true?", I thought.

That agonizing week passed and it was trip time. I called my mom and told her I loved her and I called all my friends to say goodbye. Jamiel and Alex got in my car so we could all get there in one piece. "So, we all gonna get play from these white girls, or we gonna sit back and just google at them.", I said while driving. Jamiel and Alex both agreed it was time to show these people that we meant business.

We got there and put our bags on the bus and met inside the building. I saw Katie walk in wearing a halter top and some of them real short shorts. I tried to stop from yelling "DAMN!!" at the top of my lungs, I stuck my fist in my mouth and muffled it. I was still wondering what it was about her that made me crazy about her. She looked good as all hell but she was like a sudductress or some shit like that. I was determined to find out though.

After some prayers and getting to know the people, we finally got to get on the buses. Thankfully, me, Alex, Jamiel and Katie were on the same bus. So we started moving and I put on my Ludacris CD and started jamming. We ate some candy and some of our snacks so me and Katie and Alex, Jamiel, Katie's friend Stephanie, and a dude named Chris sitting next to Katie trying to get some play from her. He wasn't having much luck, I'll tell you that much.

After an hour or so, I moved up to where the action was. This dude named Dan was already making out with a girl named Jen. I was one of the only dudes in college so I told Katie and everyone my tales of my experiences. They especially liked for some reason, maybe it was because they never heard it direct from someone or something else, when I told them advice about all types of sex and sex related things. Just sitting there talking about it and having everybody laughing at 3 in the morining like we were drunk was kinda fun.

I was caught up in the moment telling jokes and acting stupid, I offered to massage Katie's feet. I told her she better not have no nasty ass, crusty toes or I'm gonna chop them off. Everybody started laughing like crazy. I was massaging them, alternating feet and tickling them sometimes. That early morning was real fun. We stayed up the whole time and we watched the sun come up and people waking up and stuff.

We stopped in Indiana outside of Naptown (Indianapolis for those who need to get out more often) for breakfast. I talked to Alex and Jamiel while some weird ass people tried to sell us magazines that had people worshiping God with guns and shit. We drove them out or presence with some verbal abuse. I talked to Katie for a little. "Why don't you sit with me, because I know that fool Chris is bugging you.", I said. She agreed saying "Chris is an asshole, he kept trying to kiss me and feel all over me, but I'll let you do it." I looked at her with a little lust in my eyes.

We kept talking about everything under the sun. I kept arguing with Alex and Jamiel about who could beat whose basketball team. I sat with my head in Katie's lap. "Now that you know me a little, what you think of me?", I asked because I wanted to know. "I think you're hot, sexy, and just fun to be around.", Katie said looking at me. "Thanks, yo, no one really ever told me that." I reached up and kissed her on her lips. I was surprised she didn't slap my ass.

So I sat up in my seat and held her hands and kissed her again. She was making me harder ans we kissed. I found some courage and started to french her. Surprisingly she frenched back nad we kept kissing. I put my hands up her shirt felt her tits through her bra. I felt her nipples getting hard so I tweaked them a bit and yelped in my mouth but we kept on kissing and frenching. I wished I didn't wear no sweats cause my dick was out there for the world to see. They announced we were stopping for lunch and we all got out and went to eat. I let Katie have some space and I was talking to everybody. Now word had gotten out about me and Katie's "moment"

People were asking me every little detail so I didn't hesitate to tell them. Meanwhile I kept looking over at Katie, she had a ton of people surrounding her asking about me. I walked over to her and the girls started giggling. None of the adults were looking so I reached over and kissed her one time on the lips. Then we got up and walked back to the bus while half the people ran behind us asking questions like a bunch of reporters or fans wanting autographs and shit.

We got back on and we had to do solo time where we wrote in our journal so Katie sat a couple seats up and I wrote about the trip and shit. When I was done I listened to my Eminem and talked to Alex a little. I saw Katie come back so I told her to sit with me. "Sure, you done?", she asked. I said yeah I was done and put my arm around her cause I was tired as hell and couldn't walk straight because my dick was so fucking hard. Goddamn yall who the fuck knew this would happen. All I knew was I was gonna have some fun on this trip.

I fell asleep with my arm around Katie. Thankfully, I ain't get caught. I woke up to her glowing face and I kissed her. "Where the fuck are we, yo?", I said still getting up from my very uncomfortable position. I looked around and saw Alex with Jen in his lap, Jamiel with a girl named Katie in his arms, and Dan apparently seemed to be fucking a girl named Sarah because her pants were off and she was riding him. I heard Sarah moaning a little. What a freak, I was at least gonna wait till we got to the church to fuck Katie.

We stopped at a movie theatre in Lawrence, Kansas. We saw MIB 2. It was ok, not as good as the first. We got in and I sat with Katie on 1 side while Alex and Jamiel was on the other, so I didn't I didn't make out with Katie because my dawgs was right there and that's disrespectful. Of course the horny ass people reading this wouldn't think that. We left the movies and I talked to everybody telling jokes and eating some more.

We got to the church where we stopped for the night. We had pizza and shit and it was really good. It finally got dark and I tapped Katie on the shoulder and told her to come with me. "What is it, Will?", she said half awake. I took her hand and led her out to where the bathrooms upstairs. She had on some sweats and a t-shirt and I hand on some sweats and no shirt. She marveled at my tatts and asked "Why are we up here?". I put my finger to her lips and kissed her. She kissed back and proceeded to put her tongue in my mouth.

I pulled the shirt off her and unclasped her bra. We kept kissing while she pulled off my pants. I was already hard so she pulled my boxers down and got to her knees and started sucking my dick. Now I had heard that white girls don't give good head but I was soon proved wrong. Katie gave a blowjob like she was from the hood. She kissed it then swirled her tongue on the head and took it all in her mouth. "Oh..damn Katie, work that mouth, you give such good head.", I moaned. Then she starts humming on my dick and making me crazy. I was surprised she could throat all 10 inches of me!

I set her on her back and spread Katie's legs. I dove in and licked her pussy like it wasn't no tomarrow. I licked all over her swollen lips and her throbbing clit, which was very senstive. "OOhh.. ahh..yes baby lick my pussy ohh I'm cummmmmminnng!!!!!!", Katie moaned and yelled, thank the lord we wasn't downstairs. She came with force all on my face and I crawled up and kissed her so she could taste her own juices. "Fuck me Will, I need your big black cock in me sooo bad!", Katie said with anticipation so I didn't waste no kinda time putting my monster in.

My Lord, Katie's pussy was so tight, I was thrusting all I had to get it in there. I got about 7 inches in before I pulled out and rammed her again. "Unh..ahh..ohh..yess...oh..yess.", She kept moaning and she knew it drove me over the edge because I told her I was ready to cum. I pulled out and she opened her mouth. I squirted a nice thick spray in her mouth and on her tits. I jizzed countless times before we cleaned up and went back downstairs. We were careful to not make not a sound and we got back in our sleeping bags.

When I woke up the next morning (My first actual sleep in about 18 hours) Katie was kissing me to get up. I kissed back and got up. We had breakfast and I talked to Alex and Jamiel. "I know you fucked her man, yeah you just influencing theses girls man.", Jamiel and Alex told me. I said "What can say, I'm the man when it come to this." I walked past Katie and she gave me a sexy smile and her friends gave me on as well. I overheard them asking Katie how big was it, and how many times did Katie cum and all that and what not.

We left after praying and stuff and got back on the bus. I gave Katie some space but other girls were just dying to know what happened, and the same was happening with Katie so we told them to gather around. I sat Katie on my lap and we told the story of how we fucked. Then gave the people a little show. I sat Katie next to me and gave a good wet kiss and frenched her a lot. Some asshole yelled "Photo-op!!", and everybody took pictures. I broke the kiss and looked at her and said "I love you." She looked at me and kissed me again. "I loved you too.", she said and eveybody went "Awww!"

Everybody pretty much made out with each other while we rolled through Kansas. We stopped for lunch and it was the same. I talked to peeps and I got an idea. I told Kate to take off her pants and panties. She did and I began to suck and lick her pussy. She moaned a little and I told all the girls to line up because I was giving out my famous pussy licks. Of course, they shut up about it and quietly came to where I was sitting at. I licked all the girls on there, Katie, Tracy, Mora, Christa, Jen, Sarah, KayKay, I even got shy Stephanie to crack out of her shell. We stopped at a Flying J's in Colorado somewhere. Word got out about my antics and got someone to switch buses with me. I did the same thing to the other Katie, her bisexual lover Kimmie, Brittany, and Jill. I even got Samantha and Allison, even thought they said they didn't want none.

We kept on trucking until we got to a McDonald's near Noah's Ark, the place we'd be staying at. We had already pre-ordered so we got our food and sat down. I sat with Katie and all the girls on my bus. I was like "Damn, yall must've enjoyed them lickings I gave, huh?" I saw half of them nod most just looking at me and Katie eating. I got to say the food out there wasn't all that good. Real stale and too salty. After about an hour we left and got back on the bus.

It was dark so we could fuck around and not get caught. I was making out some more with Katie, Alex was fucking Jen from what I could see, Jamiel was laying in Sarah's lap spitting some game, and Dan was getting head from Mora, I could tell by the silent slurping. I kissed Katie down her cheek, nibbled on her earlobe, kissed down her neck down to between her cleavage. I heard her moan and I told her I loved hearing her moan. I did because it turned me on and drove me crazy. "Oh, you like that don't you, baby?", Katie said. I heard the lust in her voice. "When we get to Noah's look for me and we can go fuck some more, baby.", I said. She nodded willingly and we both started giggling.

To Be Continued, Danger.