Colorado Ch. 2

Story Info
Everyone wants in on the fun.
2.9k words
4.39
30.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colorado Ch. 2: 6 Deuce Style

When we left off Katie and Will were settling in at Noah's Ark, the place the group would be staying at.

We finally got our bags in our tents and got our sleeping bags and me and Katie went to sleep outside. I looked over at Jen and she was eyeing me really funny. She knew I was going to fuck Katie and she went inside the girls' tent. I got in my sleeping bag and Katie snuggled in right next to me. We started kissing and my hands went right up her T-shirt and felt her tits and massaged them through her bra. I waited about 20 minutes before I got up and took Katie with me to the girls shower. I held her hand and walked with her, more like ran, to the showers.

We walked in and my jaws dropped. I saw Jen on the sink with her legs open and her hand down her blue lace panties. She had a matching bra on that held back some awesome tits. Not so big but firm looking. She was moaning and had her other hand on her nipple tweaking it through the fabric. "You set this up Katie?", I asked Katie as she looked on in shock. She shook her head no. Jen hopped off the sink counter and walked over to me. "Ever since I heard you too going at it in the church, I have been forever fingering myself over you, Will, and now I want the chance.", Jen said.

"But how you know we was coming here?", I asked. "Logic, silly!" No duh, I was so stupid. I told Katie go find her someone to fuck so she wouldn't be lonely.

"By the way I'm a virgin, so be gentle.", Jen said. I sat her on the counter and pulled her panties off and started licking her pussy. "Yesss...I love it when you do this..", Jen moaned as I encircled the pussy lips and then dove my tongue right in. I heard her moan and scream and she came on my mouth. I heard the door open and Katie came back in with Stephanie and they started going at it. I heard them licking and sucking each other.

I picked Jen up and carried her into a shower. I turned the water on and started passionatley kissing her. Her tongue went in to my mouth and my tongue started dancing with hers. I reached around her and unclasped her bra and pulled it off. She pulled my white T off and I felt up and down on her ass. I got down and sucked on her nipples while the water ran down her chest. I heard her say "Put it in me, please." Of course I didn't waste no time taking my sweats and boxers off and letting my 10 inch monster out.

"My fucking God it's so big", Jen said as she looked at it in disbelief. I laid down and she got on top of me and I held her as she easied down on it. She moaned and screamed as I thrusted into her. I switched positions and pushed more into her until I got to the cherry. I pushed through and I heard her scream but it soon turned in to pleasure. I started fucking her like crazy just like I did Katie. Speaking of Katie, I heard her come in the stall and she sat on my face and licked her pussy while fucking the shit out of Jen. We must've been in their for hours because I saw some sun peep ou tover the horizon. I gave one last lick and thrust while Katie and Jen boht had powerful orgasms.

We left out of there and got back in our sleeping bags before anyone was the wiser.

Morning came and I got up and saw Katie in my bag sucking my dick. "Morning, beautiful.", I said as she crawled up and kissed me. I got dressed in swim trunks and a white beater because we were going rafting. At breakfast all the girls said "Hi Will." in a real sultry sort of way. This was last night we'd be here before we hit the mountains with our group and mine was all boys so I decided since the leaders were all going to a bar and wouldn't be back till the morining when we got up, we would have a little party.

When the counslers left, we found someone's stereo and cracked open some brews and partyed. Some people were dancing, some of the young dudes was throwing up. Me, Alex and Jamiel were sitting down drinking and eating. Katie was sitting on my lap, Jen was giving Alex a little lap dance, and Jamiel was getting head from Sarah, who turned out to be a whore for black dick. From what I heard she only dated black guys and loved sucking dick.

"Baby, I'm going to miss you when I go tomarrow.", I told Katie as I kissed her. "I'm gonna miss you too baby, I love you so much.", she said in between kisses. I gave a real long kiss and danced with her tongues some more. "I love you too girl."

I saw Jen walk up and sit on my lap because Katie got up to go dance with Alex. "Hey Jen what's up", I asked while I took a sip. "I wanna thank you for last night, I loved it so much." "I glad you did, Jen." She said she couldn't wait till I got down from the mountains.

We all went to sleep after we fucked and/or made out with our significant others.

The next day was spent saying goodbye and kissing and hugging Katie and Jen. I hated to say goodbye to them but I would see them again.

"I'll see you in three days baby, ok?", I said to Katie being strong as I could not to cry like a little bitch. "OK, I love you baby.", she said kissing me before she got on her bus and they drove off.

Now I know know you do not want to hear about my experience on the mountains. It has no relevance in this story whatsoever. If you do give a shit about it, where as I do not, email me.

When we hiked down from the mountain after 3 1/2 days of not washing or brushing my teeth, I stank like hell I needed a shower and some nice clothes I brought for the ride home. I went down to the tent and grabbed some clothes from my nice pile. I went to the shower and showered like I never showered before. I scrubbed every part of my body like I was removing anthrax from my envirosuit. I was behind my ears and in my belly button, something I hadn't done in years. I washed so much I think my tatts were coming off.

I got out and dried and brushed my teeth like I never had and used a ton of mouthwash. I put on a T shirt and then my old school Astros jersey with the old school Astros hat. I put on my blue Rocawear jean shorts that came down to my shins. I put on some all white Air Force Ones. I walked out to the tent and got my bags together and found my cell. I called my mom and told her everything (except the other stuff, I'm not that stupid) about the trip. I went up to the food stand they had because my group leader was buying a round for us all.

I went up and found Alex and Jamiel who were already drinking. I grabbed me a beer and saat with them. "Where our girlies at?", I asked sipping my brew. "Probably still changing down at the tents." Jamiel had on his Akademiks sweatsuit and Alex had on a Magics jersey and some black shin length jean shorts. "Come on boys, let's go see our women.", I said tossing my bottle in the trash.

We walked down the dirt road to where the tents were. I didn't worry about getting my shoes dirty I had 4 more pairs of the same shoe at home. When we got down there, my dick almost jumped out my drawers.

Katie was sitting with Jen and Sarah. Both of them were wearing a real skimpy bikini top and real real short shorts. Katie smiled at me and said "Hi, Will wassup, yo?" "I said "What up with ya, baby?" I was wondering what was going on. She told me to we were going to a hot springs. I thought this could get interesting.

I grabbed Katie's hand and took her up to get a beer. Alex and Jen, Jamiel and Sarah followed. We drank some before it was announced that it was time to go. I grabbed my shorts and walked to the bus. I let Katie get on and watched her ass wobble wobble before I got on.

We hit the hot springs and I changed into my trunks. I ain't that bad of a swimmer but i did good. It wasn't too deep seeing as it was a hot springs. I saw Alex and sat next to him so we could watch our women come out. Jamiel came over to sit with us. My friend Dustin came over with Brittany with him. I hit the rock with him and hugged Brittany. Dustin and her had got word of what Katie and I were doing, so they hooked up and starting fucking. Brittany was wearing a baby blue bikini

Finally the moment of truth. They must haave known that we were waiting because they all came out at the same time. Katie came first wearing a red and white striped bikini with the top barely covering her tits. Jen came out next in a black number with the bottoms trying to disappear between her asscheeks. It showed her tanned legs real nice. Sarah came out in a hot pink little number that had the top in wide straps covering her 36Ds. I forgot to tell you that Sarah had really big tits.

We got our women and hopped in the hot tub where it was very warm. I put Katie on my shoulders and Alex put Sarah on his and they played a little. I dunked Katie soon after. She and Jen managed to lift me up, me of all people, and dunk me!

We had some fun at the hot springs. I sat katie in front of me and I held her in my arms and ran my hands up and down her tummy. She said "Will, when we get back home, I want you to come to my house, I'm having a party the next day." I said "Hell yeah baby, but what about your parents and shit.?". She said not to worry about them. "I want you to meet my sister and friends. I want them to experience you." I felt a sense of pride that I'd be able to fufill some girls' fantasies. White girls been around too many fools with needle dicks. They need some real men in there lives. I felt it to be my duty to get that booty, if you know what I mean.

We had to leave so I got out the pool and went to get dressed. I got dressed and grabbed my shit and headed to where the bus was. I noticed that the girls weren't back yet and the counslers were all talking so I decided to go see what the fuck was taking them so long.

Apparently no one cared if I went in the girls locker room, we're all adults here, right?

I walked in and looked in. I saw Katie and Mora talking to each other topless and saw Mora reach over and kiss Katie. I liked what I was seeing. Katie kissed back, I could see their tongues poking throgh each others soft lips. I remembered that Mora loved to scream loud as she moaned and since her dad was on the trip he always gave me that "who let the nigger on this trip" look. But he found out that I was a very smart child, but didn't know I turned his daughter in to a whore for black dick.

Mora and Katie continued their little lesbian escapade until they saw me and said at the same time "What are you doing here?" I said it was time to go and they dressed quickly as I creeped out and back to the bus.

We rode back to the camp and everyone got ready for bed. I hadn't had any sleep since my last night on the mountain and I wanted sleep but at the same time, I wanted to fuck. I left Katie alone because she was talking to Stephanie. I went to go pee because I'd been drinking a lot of water. I had tension to run off because so asshole named Guffy was fucking up my fun. He'd been telling everyone under the motherfuckin' sun about me and I felt like ripping his motherfucking' head off.

I went to the stalls and peed, I was still hard so peeing was difficult. I cleaned up and started to walk back to where I was sleeping. I heard some moaning in the bushes. Of course, I went to go investigate. I moved the bushes back and saw Christa licking all over Mora's tits. "Mmm..mmm...ooh..DOug is that you?", Mora called out. "Nope it's something even better.", I said. Mora sais nothing as she got to her knees and pulled my sweats and boxers down. She took my cock in her hands and sucked away. Christa got up and I held her in my arms and licked all on her pussy.

"Mmm..I've been wanting this again for so long.", she said. Apparently my man V hasn't been knocking her a lot. V was the guy Christa hooked up with, he was a small guy, heightwise. I heard he was a packing some nice shit under the draws but he wasn't fucking Christa, just making out with her.

Mora had got off my dick and I got on my back and Christa climbed aboard started humping my cock like a bitch in heat. But she was, and Mora straddled my face and I licked all over her pussy. She squealed with delight as I was about to cum in Christa. Christa's pussy was so tight, she came hard at least 3 times, her pussy clenching my cock in its walls and spasming. "I'm about to cum.", I said and both girls hopped to my dick as I squirted out a load that hit Mora between the boobies. Mora had some nice tits for her 5'7 frame, C cups that were nice and soft. My second shot Christa caught in her mouth. I squirted a lot of cum that night. Afterwards, Christa and Mora licked my cum off each other.

We walked back to camp. I fell asleep almost right after I got in my sleeping bag.

I woke up to the morning light and to Katie's blue eyes staring at me. "Hey baby, how you sleep?", I asked her as I got up. "I slept good but where were you last night, I wanted to fuck." I pointed to Mora and Christa as they walked by and they said "Hi Will!".

I went into the tent and got dressed. I put on my black White Sox jersey and black White Sox fitted hat. I wore a nice long T shirt under it. I put on some Sean John black jeans and some black Timberland boots. I came out with my bags and put them under the bus. Alex came out wearing an Enyce sweatsuit and Jamiel had on A Wizards Jersey and some jean shorts.

I put my bags down and went to go see if Katie needed any help. I found all the guys Dustin, Doug, V, Woody, Chris, Alex, Jamiel, and Dan. We waited just like at the hot springs for our women to emerge so we could help them but I then saw that the girls' bags had already been put in the bus because the doors were closed underneath.

Katie and Jen came out first. Katie was wearing a halter top and jean minskirt but my favortie feature was the heels she was wearing. 4 inches just for da Six Deuce. Jen was wearing some tight jean shorts and a tube top with a jacket. It was to come off on the bus. The other girls came out in there best attire just for they men. We all felt a sense of pride.

After breakfast and saying goodbye to everybody, we got back on the all too imfamous bus. We rode as I sat with my head in Katie's lap. I was king of that trip.

Epilouge:

We stopped a lot before going home. At the hotel in Kansas, we had a party and a superorgy where I fucked every girl in the trip. In the church in St.Louis I snuck down to the girls' sleeping area. I fucked the hell out of Katie and Jen. Katie had me over in her hood for the summer. Jen is now a whore for black dick, she will only fuck and date black men. Katie and I are dating and we recently had a little sleepover so I'll tell you about it in my next submission.

Till next time, stay true to yourself

Da Six Deuce