Colorado Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

He held his Lady close and loved hearing the excitement in her voice as she went on about it looking like Christmas.

Shay sat up quickly and slid her gloved hand in one of her deep pockets. She gave him a wink as she pulled out a half pint of Butterscotch Schnapps. She giggled, asking him if he would like a sip. He begin to lick his lips. Shay uncapped it and placed it to her lips and filled her mouth. As she recapped it she turned, leaning to him she placed her lips to his and tilted his head back with her gloved left hand. As he moaned into her mouth, she began to slowly push the Butterscotch Schnapps from her mouth to his. He swallowed the sweet liquid and began to explore her mouth.

They both loved the taste of butterscotch and loved kissing each other. Shay wanted him to explore her entire body. He always loved her so completely. She vowed never to hold back on showing him how she cared for him. She wanted to be his everything.

He slipped his fingers just inside the back of her jeans. The two of them shared the sweet drink and enjoyed the tease they were doing to each other. When Shay unbuttoned his flannel shirt, she pulled the blanket up for them. They were both so worked up they were having to take 'time outs'.

At times other sleighs with passengers would pass them on the paths. He waved at the passengers in the passing sleighs and told Shay to watch the next sleigh that passed real close. As Shay slipped her gloved hand under his thermal undershirt, she began to watch for the next sleigh.

"Here comes one Baby!" he said as he raised his hand and gave the occupants a friendly wave. " Now watch how he waves."

The man in the passing sleigh gave them a slight nod as the two sleighs passed.

He began to laugh as he reached for the Schnapps and asked," Know why he nods his head like that Shay?...Because his hands are busy under that blanket!" With that being said, he quickly took a sip of the Schnapps, recapped the bottle and pulled the blanket over their heads, slipped the Schnapps bottle between her legs and told her, "Keep that stuff warm...the Schnapps too!".

He started kissing her all along her neck as he pulled her close.

Shay loved his playfulness and was matching him kiss for kiss, touch for touch. Just as they had got into a real passionate kiss under the blanket, there was shouting, whistles and applauds from what sounded like a small group of people. Shay quickly pulled the blanket from over their heads as someone shouted, " GREAT IDEA!" As they turned to their right, another sleigh was passing loaded with young people and there appeared to be a tug of war going on over the blankets. Shay seen a smile spread over his face. Made her realize again just how much fun he was. Made her remember why she cherished the time they had. Made her more determined to show him everyday how special he was.

She placed her tiny hand over his zipper. She felt him push his cock against her hand. As she slid away from him a little, she also slid under the blanket. He heard he muffled giggle as she realized his hand was under the blanket, helping her undo his belt and get his jeans unsnapped. As she unzipped his jeans, his cock was there in her face. Gently, she stroked her smooth face with the spongy head and guided it to her lips. As it touched her lips, she parted them and took him inside her warm mouth. Shay slowly sucked his cock being so careful as not to let him cum. She wanted the tease for him to last. As she licked the underside of his hard cock, she stopped at that 'v' under the head. As she teased it with the tip of her tongue, he placed his hand on her head through the blanket. His hips begin to move side to side a little and then back and forth. As his pace quickened, she knew she needed to stop now before there was no stopping him. Taking his cock in her hand, she stroked the full length of his shaft while holding the head in her warm mouth. The sweet taste of his precum was on her tongue and it was time to cool him off. Popping the engorged head from her sweet mouth, he responded with a deep growl.

The sleigh ride lasted about 2 hours. As the sleigh came to a stop in front of the cabin, they began to straighten their clothes and step out of the passenger area. They both thanked Mr. Ray for such a nice time. Shay slipped her arm through his arm as he handed Mr. Ray a tip. They watched as the old sleigh head off into the night with the sound of the bells.

"That was really nice Shay Shay," he said as they walked up on the porch.

Instead of walking her to the front door, he led her around the deck to the back of the cabin. Shay stood at the rail looking out over the view. As he stepped up to her, he placed his arms around her and held on to the rail. Shay felt him surround her and her heart jumped. She loved him so much. It took her by surprise at times. He stepped away from her after he placed a kiss on the back of her hood that was covering her head.

Then there was the sound of the jets kicking in on the hot tub. Shay turned and he was sitting on the side of the tub removing his gloves and then his boots. Then his socks followed with his parka, looking at her with a half smile.

Shay turned, removing her gloves, leaned against the hot tub and removed her boots, socks and then her parka. He reached for her pulling her between his legs. As he sat on the side of the tub, he was able to look into her eyes. As he reached for her belt buckle, she reached for his. They started to kiss as they began to unbuckle, unsnap, unzip and untuck each other. Shay pulled away from his lips as she reached for his thermal undershirt and began to pull it up over his head. As she dropped his clothes to the deck, he took the bottom of her turtle neck and began pulling it over her head. He felt his cock jerk as he seen her full breast encased in her lacy bra. He leaned forward placing his mouth on her collar bone and lightly kissed her. Shay felt her body react to his sensual touch. He could make her weak at the knees so quick. He knew that too. She craved him. Shay hooked her thumbs inside the waist of his jeans and began to pull them down, he was unhooking her bra.

As he unhooked the front clasp, he brushed her hard nipples as he pushed the lace from her breast. He loved her breast. There was times that he would be so still for a while of a morning, lay in bed while she slept and marvel at her breast. Shay would wake up a lot with him gently sucking her nipples, as if he was pulling her from her slumber with each pull on them. Shay never told him how many times she fought to lay so still so he would continue teasing her breast.

He stood as he began to slide her jeans down, holding on to her as she stepped out of them.

Shay quickly stepped over to the steps and started to enter the steamy, bubbling water. " Oh my gosh," she moaned as the warm water began to rise up her chilled body. She quickly sat down to get all but her face submerged. She watched him as he took the Butterscotch Schnapps from her coat pocket and then he stepped over in the tub. Shay smiled as she seen his semi- hard cock bobbing in front of him. He quickly took her in his arms and pulled her to a seat in the tub.

Softly, he whispered into her ear. " Shay I love you." Her arms went around his neck, resting on his strong shoulders. She held her body to his. Overwhelmed by the way her heart was rushing.

As his lady hung onto him, he whispered, " I am about to turn the heat up Baby..."

With that said, he lifted her from the warm water and sat her on the edge of the tub, her back against a wall. He then reach for the Schnapps and spread her legs. He moved between them, his body still in the warm water. As he removed the cap from the bottle he told her. "Your sneaky Shay Lyn. I know that you know about two of my weaknesses....your pussy, and butterscotch." With a smile that sent a hard chill up her back, he tilted the bottle so that the Schnapps poured into her belly bo. It ran down her mound and over her pussy. Shay arched her back as he took her hips and pulled her forward a little. With his tongue flattened, he licked from the back of her pussy forward. He heard her moan in pleasure as he went back for another lick. Shay placed her right hand on the back of his head as he continued his assault on her pussy. Spreading her labia, making his tongue like a straw, he began to stick it in and withdraw it. As Shay begin to meet his jabs with her thrust, he tapped on her hardened clit with his tongue and she exploded into a wave of orgasm. He looked up as he continued to please her with his mouth and watched her in the moon light as she bit her bottom lip. She grabbed her left tit and began to twist and pull at her nipple.

Calling to him..." OHhhh!...yes...yes....Baby!" and then there it was. Her panting started and that always excited him. He watched as her breath could be seen in the cold night air. The thought that he was the reason she was gasping like that made his cock swell more. He scooped her pussy with his tongue not wanting to leave any part of it untouched. Her legs were now over his shoulders, he wanted to take her with her legs up. So he made his move.

She was still riding another orgasm as he took her calves pushing her legs up causing her to lean more into the wall behind her. He got to his knees. Placing two fingers on his shaft, he pushed his cock down and the head was at her opening beginning to push in. As her orgasm was escaping her body, he pushed the head completely inside. He anxiously pushed again to take what was his. Shay felt her pussy grip him as he entered. The feel of him pressing into her excited both of them and their breathing quickened. They continued to fuck with hard, deep thrust bringing him to complete pleasure and sustaining hers. As he continued to pound her, her legs up against his chest, his balls slapping at her tight TEXAS ass, he felt his balls tighten.

He began to call her, " Shay...Shay ...Shay" with each thrust. As she felt her pussy explode into another orgasm she told him, " come on Baby... come on Baby."

As they felt the first blast of his cum, they held their breaths. And then the second blast. Shay watched his face in the moonlight as he unloaded into her. His eyes seem to flutter just a little with each pulse of his cock, each thrust. He began to place soft kisses on the back of her calves. Gently rubbing his goat on her soft skin. She watched as his fast breath hit the cold air and became visible. He continued to keep the slower rhythm of his fucking her going. He loved making her feel good. He knew that look on her face. She was satisfied.

As his hardness left, he withdrew his spent cock from her. As her legs went down, he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her into the hot bubbling water. The two of them slid into a reclining seat and enjoyed the view. No words were spoken. Just the sound of sleigh bells at a distance could be heard.

Finaly, Shay said with a sigh, " Shuggar...I'm hungry."

"Why don't you go in and get us something?" he replied jokingly.

She cut her eyes over to him and started her way over to the steps to leave the hot tub. With a sassy grin she said , "OK... be right back."

Shay got out of the tub, grabbed her close, his clothes and darted into the warm cabin.

He watched and knew she agreed to that request rather quickly.

Shay stood at the glass paned door looking at him as she smiled.

Set the lock on the door, then closed the verticals.

She stood inside the atrium laughing as she slipped her parka on to warm up her naked body. She could still see the look on his face as the lock made that 'clicking'' sound. She was about to unlock the door when she was distracted by a familiar tune. It was her cell phone in her coat pocket playing "God Bless Texas.' She reached into her pocket and flipped it open without looking at the screen to see who it was.

Placing it to her ear...there he was.

In a very calm voice he said, " It's really nice out here. Can Shay come out and play?"

She sighed as she pushed one of the verticals over and looked out. She replied, "Shay has to play inside now. It's too cold out there."

"Then it would be mighty neighborly of her to invite me in to play too. I play well with others," he told her with a wink, " or come out here again, I will warm you up."

She asked in a teasing voice, " She would have to come out there for you to warm her up?" She giggled and then added, " Bet I could warm you up from here."

She then let the vertical go back into place as he made his challenge. In his cell phone he whispered, " Show me..."

That's all it took.

She turned and walked over to one of the King Wicker chairs that was in the atrium. She pulled it to a spot so that when she opened the verticals he could see it. She also brought over a small wicker end table and placed it next to the chair. Looking along the ceiling, she noticed some track lighting and much to her excitement, there was one single spot light mounted just overhead that would illuminate the wicker chair. She could still here the sounds of the hot tub jets and his breathing over her cell phone that she held to her ear.

As he watched the verticals begin to open and move slowly on the track, he lowered himself so that only his head and the hand that was holding the cell phone to his ear was out of the water. He could see the light hitting the wicker chair with the back drop of greenery. He called her name into the cell and then he seen her. As she stepped back into view, all she had on was the over-sized parka. It was unbuttoned and open just enough to tease. She was holding her cell to her ear and a crystal bowl in the other hand. As she started to sit in the wicker chair, her parka opened more and she whispered to him, " You lookin for me?"

She could see his smile as she heard the sound of him rubbing his cell lightly over his chin. He then cleared his throat as he scanned over the shape of her full breast just barely visible.

"You just done it Shay. Wanna open that door?" he asked.

All he heard was a sigh over the cell phone as she placed the bowl on the table just long enough to slide her arm from the parka, then the other arm. Her soft breathing into his ear had caused his cock to come alive in the swirling water. She never took her eyes from his as she settled back in the chair. The overhead lighting was accenting her curves in every detail. As she lifted the bowl from the table, she smiled as she whispered, "It's butterscotch puddin." Tilting the bowl just a little, she touched it to her left breast covering the nipple with pudding.

The moan that she heard over the phone excited her.

He was thinking how he would take the breast into his hands and clean her with his tongue. His right hand reached for his cock as he felt his balls stirring with excitement. " I could clean that up for you Baby. Open the door." He wanted her body on him again.

Shay whispered back to him, " I have to play by myself inside now." She lifted her breast and tilted her head downward and took the nipple into her mouth as she sucked the pudding from her. The sounds seemed to be amplified over the cell phone. He heard her breathing quicken, the wetness of her licking, the faint moans caused by her own playing.

"Is it good Shay?" he asked as he stroked his hard cock.

She raised her mouth from her tit. He was looking at her and she could tell he was stroking himself. He continued, "I know how good the butterscotch taste on you Shay. Open the door?"

As she massaged the pudding into her skin, she began to lift her right leg and placed it over the arm of the wicker chair. Her legs were spread so wide that the lips of her trimmed pussy were slightly opened. He could actually see the hood covering her pearl he loved to play with. With this move she hears " OHHhhhhhhhhh FUCK!" in her ear. His stroking sped up. She could hear it in his breathing. He watched as she reached over and scooped up some pudding with her fingers. He watched as she slowly spread it from her breast bone to her belly bo.

She then brought her finger to her mouth and cleaned it.

He could hear her sounds of tease and pleasure.

Shay reached to the bowl again, scooping up more pudding. This time her fingers went to her mound. She leaned her head on her right shoulder to support the cell phone to her ear. She then slide the free hand to her labia and spread herself. " See what I am making for ME to eat Baby?" she whispered. " Butterscotch Pussy."

As he inhaled deeply in her ear, she slide her two pudding covered fingers into her pussy. She removed her fingers and scooped more pudding up. Sliding her fingers inside again, she begin to finger herself, making sure that her clit was being touched too. He was listening to her panting as she pleasured herself, her eyes closed now. He slowed down on himself to keep from spewing his load then and there, but he was going to encourage her.

"Yes Shay. Catch that wave baby. Let me hear you take care of my girl! Come on baby!" he whispered into her ear. "You sound so sweet Shay..."

Just as he said that, she opened her eyes and looked at him. " You just listen how sweet it sounds." She reached up and took the phone from her ear and placed it to her wet pussy. Her two fingers were still pumping so fast and steady into her.

He could hear it.

She released the phone as she withdrew her fingers from her pussy, taking them right to her mouth. The phone was on the cushion in the chair between her opened legs. She pushed the other hand between her legs, inserting two fingers again. Shay continued her playing as she came closer to her finish. He watched and listened to her sweet sounds. He noticed the moisture between her breast as she began a long, sweet " OOHHhhhhhhhh...MMMmm...." and then a quick intake of air filling her lungs. She wanted another. With her eyes closed, she placed the other leg over the opposite arm of the chair and began to finger her wet pussy. He was still able to hear the suction sounds over the cell phone that he had at his ear. He began to tell her how sweet she sounded, " Give me more sweetie. Take care of that pussy."

She was barely able to hear him with the phone between her legs, and she was really concentrating more on her pussy than what he was saying. Her eyes closed and her fingers so busy. She began to cum again. This time harder than the previous. He could not get the smile off his face as he listened to her moans and shouts getting louder as he quietly walked in the front door.

He glanced at the back of the wicker chair under the spotlight as it rocked. He quickly moved into the kitchen. Never taking his cell phone from his ear, he did not want to miss a thing. He stepped to the counter and picked up another bowl of butterscotch pudding and inhaled quickly as the head of his hard cock touched the cabinet door.

As she continued to make her pleasing sounds, he closed his cell phone, placed it on the table and slipped over to the wicker chair she was in. Her eyes were still closed as he moved to the side of the chair. She was biting on her bottom lip with the sweetest smile on her face.

So unaware she was not alone inside the cabin now.

He reached to her cell phone and closed it. He then placed his hand on hers and watched her big blue eyes pop open.

Her face was flushed but he still seen a bit of blushing as that smile came over her face.

He pulled at her hand as she stood. Then he led her to the stairs that led to the loft. Her legs were a little wobbly as she followed him. AT the base of the stairs he pulled her in front of him. She looked over her shoulder at him and took a fast glance at his cock. Holding the bowl of pudding in his left hand low, he took his heavy cock in his right hand and touched the pudding with it, coating the head. As he touched it to her ass he told her, " I wanna show you somethin. If you want butterscotch in there Shay...this can get it in there better than your tiny fingers." With that said he gently pushed her to the first step.

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers