Colorado Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Gina & Eric go horseback riding, then enjoy fireside dining.
3.8k words
4.52
21.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up first. Eric was curled up around me with one arm and leg thrown over my body. It seemed to me like he was trying to hold on to me, even in his sleep. How was I going to tell him that this was my last day of vacation. My flight was a red eye leaving late tonight and I had a nonrefundable ticket. We hadn't spoken of when the vacation ended or whether or not we wanted to see each other again. I told myself to stop thinking such heavy thoughts. Today I would live in the moment and let tomorrow, or in this case tonight, take care of itself.

That decided, I turned my head and started kissing Eric's face. He opened his beautiful green eyes and gave me a sleepy smile.

"Good Morning, baby," He said, as he stroked my hair. Our kisses started slowly but soon we were fencing with our tongues and exploring each others mouths. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and then we were kissing passionately, Eric rolling on top of me as we pressed our bodies together.

"Well, you seem to be hard and awake this morning," I giggled. I could feel Eric's morning erection poking me.

"With you kissing me awake, how could I be anything but hard?" Eric said as he moved his head down and started sucking and nibbling on my breasts and nipples. I arched my back to push myself farther into his mouth. Taking the hint, he sucked my breast into his warm, wet mouth as deeply as he could, while he played with my other nipple.

"Ohhhhh, Eric, that feels so good," I sighed. I could feel my nipples hardening as he sucked and nibbled on first one, then the other. The sensations started racing through my body and I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was going to miss the way my body responded so eagerly to him.

Eric reached down and ran his fingers along my slit. He could tell how wet and excited I was becoming for him. Smiling at me, he brought his fingers to his lips and licked them clean.

"Fuck me, Eric! I need you deep inside me. Right now, deep inside!" I pulled him up and kissed him deeply, while I guided his wonderfully hard cock to my waiting wetness.

Pushing up on his arms, Eric looked deeply into my eyes as he slowly sunk his rock hard cock deep inside my warm, wet pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes, yes, just like that," I sighed as he settled himself fully into me. We stayed that way, just feeling the complete connection with him encased inside me. He started kissing me softly.

I tightened my muscles around him and he jerked inside me. Holding our bodies completely still, we played inside my cunt. His cock twitching and jerking and my pussy squeezing him back as we kissed.

Then Eric started to move, slowly pulling his penis almost all the way out and then slowly back in, as deep as he could go. My tunnel became so sensitive, feeling every slow touch as his cock moved in and out .

"Eric, that feels sooo good," I sighed. Holding completely still, I concentrated on all the feelings and sensations that were flooding my body. I could feel the excitement slowly building inside me.

At the end of his next stroke in, Eric ground his public bone into my clit sending shooting sensations throughout my body. I couldn't believe how close I was getting to my orgasm, with just the slow movement of him inside me. He continued this way, slowly out, slowly in, around my clit, until I was squirming uncontrollably underneath him.

"You like this, baby?" Eric asked. "Oh, Gina, you are really turning me on!" He started moving a little faster, out, in, around.... and then a little more, out, in, around.... and a little more until finally he was pounding into me.

"I'm cumming! Fuck me, Eric!! Harder, fuck me! Oh, yes, yessss, YESSSSSS!" I screamed as I started to cum, squeezing and massaging his cock with my fluttering muscles deep in my pussy, as one orgasm followed another.

Grabbing Eric, I held on tight as my body was overcome with my orgasms. I could feel him pounding into me, hitting me deep inside. And then I could feel him cumming, his warm jets bathing my tunnel as I contracted around him.

Eric held me as we slowly recovered. My orgasms had come from so deep that my body was totally spent. When I could finally catch my breath, I looked at him, with tears in my eyes.

"Welcome back, baby," Eric said, kissing me gently. "I thought I'd lost you there for a moment. Are you crying?"

"I might be." I said. "That was just, well I don't even know how to describe it. It was like my whole body just exploded."

We kissed and cuddled quietly for awhile. Then we got up and got ready for the day. I wanted to hit some gift shops this morning and go horseback riding in the afternoon. Eric went with me to the shops and then we stopped in a small restaurant for lunch. After going back to the lodge to change into jeans, we left for the horse stables.

I hadn't ridden in a few years so we asked for gentle horses. The place we went had lots of land and let us ride off by ourselves. I loved riding out in the open. In Colorado the air was so fresh and the mountains were so majestic. Eric and I rode for awhile just enjoying the day, the horses and the scenery. After we had been riding for about a half-hour, I found just what I had been looking for. A beautiful, somewhat clear area surrounded by trees.

I told Eric I wanted to stop for awhile so we dismounted and tied our horses to the trees. We found a rock to sit on and drank some water and ate the apples that we had brought with us. Now was the time to tell Eric of my fantasy and see if he would help me fulfill it.

I had always wanted to have sex on a horse. Thinking about Eric inside me along with the movement of the horse would be an experience I didn't want to miss. I had thought a lot about this and so I explained what I wanted to Eric. At first he was amazed, but then as he realized that I was serious and had thought it through, he agreed to help me make my fantasy come true.

First, I took off my jeans and panties and changed into a skirt I had brought in our backpack. Eric helped me mount his larger horse so I was facing backwards. He mounted up and I moved my legs over his so I was sitting in his lap. Then I reached down and unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. It was tight quarters, but I managed to wrap my fingers around his cock as I stroked him while I kissed him. I pulled up my skirt in the front and Eric lifted me up so his cock was positioned at the entrance to my wet pussy.

The horse started moving back and forth with the extra weight of two people. I giggled as I lowered myself onto Eric's hard cock while he tried to control the horse. Once we were in position, Eric started the horse off on a slow walk. The movement of the horse moved our hips back and forth and Eric's hard cock slipped deeper inside my wet pussy.

"So, Gina, is this what you wanted?" Eric asked. "Does it feel as good as you thought it would?"

"Ohhhhh, yesssss," I said, as I rode his hard cock as we moved with the horse."What about you?"

"I think I like this new way of riding," Eric smiled. "You want to kick it up a notch and try trotting? Do you think we can handle that?"

"Ummmm, okay, but watch where you're going, okay?" I answered. "Don't get caught up in the moment and let the horse run away with us. Ohhhh, this feels nice!!"

So Eric gave the horse a kick and the horse started trotting. I wrapped my arms around Eric and held on for dear life, bouncing up and down, his hard cock pounding into me.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh," I said as I started cumming over and over again. And then I felt Eric shooting into me and shaking as he came.

"Whoa, oh god, whoa," Eric shouted, as he pulled on the reins and tried to stop the horse.

Finally the horse slowed down to a walk and Eric managed to turn it back towards where we had left the other horse. We just sat there in the saddle, still moving with the horse, I could feel Eric's penis shrinking and then he slid out of me. Getting off was much more complicated than getting on. Eric had to slide out from under me and dismount and then he helped me down. My legs were shaking as we tied the horse to a tree and sat down on the nearby rock.

"Well, that was something," I said. "Certainly an experience I will never forget!"

"True, it really was something. I don't know if I'll be repeating it, though," Eric said. "It was great up until I came, and then it was just too hard to control the horse."

"Yes, but the feeling, the motion, wasn't it wonderful!" I said. "It was kind of scary, there at the end. I didn't think the horse was going to stop." I turned to Eric. "Thank you so much for trying this with me. It really has been a fantasy of mine for a long time." I hugged him and gave him a great big kiss with lots and lots of tongue.

"Well, now. If that's the thanks I'm going to get, maybe we will have to try this again," Eric said.

No, I think once is enough," I laughed. And soon we were both laughing so hard we almost fell off the rock.

When we finally stopped laughing, we had some more water and I changed back into my jeans. Eric helped me mount my horse and we rode back to the stables. We turned in our horses, and started laughing again when they asked us if we had a good time.

"The best time I've ever had on the back of a horse," Eric said, and I started giggling.

We continued to laugh all the way back to the lodge. Just when we thought we had stopped, one of us would say something and we would start laughing all over again. And when we walked into the lobby, the concierge asked us if we'd had a good day, and we both nodded our heads and laughed all the way up to our suite.

We both took quick showers and changed into fresh clothes. I told Eric I wanted to eat dinner in the suite, so we ordered a nice dinner from room service. I made sure to order some fruit, as well. While we waited, I went into the bedroom and started packing. Eric came in and sat on the bed watching me.

"It's over, isn't it?" he asked quietly.

"My flight leaves late tonight. I'm sorry, but I have to get back home. I want to get all packed up so I can spend my last few hours with you." I started to say more, but Eric shushed me and put his finger over my lips.

"No explanations. We knew it was a vacation. And it's been the best vacation I've ever had. You really are something special, Gina." Eric said as he kissed me.

I finished packing and brought my carry-on out to the entryway. I just had time to check on my flight before room service arrived with our dinner. We had them put the food in the living room on the coffee table.

"Start the fireplace, will you Eric? Let's turn off the lights and just enjoy the fire." I said. I wanted our last hours to be really romantic and special. Something I would never forget.

So we ate our dinner by firelight, looking out at the mountains and at each other. We talked quietly about all sorts of things, especially things we had done together on our vacation. No mention was made of my leaving, or of our lives back home. We were just living for this moment, right now, together.

When we were done with dinner, I cleared away all the dishes, leaving just the fruit bowl I had ordered. We moved off the couch to sit on the soft rug in front of the fireplace. Looking into Eric's eyes, I traced my fingers over his face, storing each feature in my memory. Leaning forward, we started kissing each others lips, softly at first and then passionately.

Eric ran his hands underneath my shirt and over my back, unhooking my bra. I untucked his shirt and started rubbing his chest. His hands moved as he cupped my breasts and teased my nipples with his thumbs. We took each others shirts off and I hugged him tightly. I loved this feeling of skin to skin, rubbing my breasts against his chest.

We kicked off our shoes and I pushed Eric onto his back on the rug. I slowly took off his socks, one at a time. Rubbing his feet, then his calves, up his thighs and finally over his prominent bulge, I unzipped his pants. Pulling them down, over his hips, I watched as his fully erect cock sprang free. I kissed the tip and then removed his pants. I quickly removed my socks, pants and panties. And there we were, naked with each other for the last time.

Eric reached for me, but I pushed him back on the rug. I got up and went to the kitchen and came back with the can of whipped cream. Sitting next to Eric, I took a strawberry from the bowl, squirted some whipped cream on it and placed it in his mouth. After he swallowed, I leaned in and gave him a deep kiss. Mmmmmm, his mouth tasted of strawberries and cream.

I fed him a few more strawberries this way, giving him a long, passionate kiss after each one. The next strawberry I held over his chest but when I squirted the cream on it I missed and squirted cream all over his chest. I smiled at him, put the strawberry in his mouth, and then I very slowly licked all the cream off his chest.

"Ummmm, you taste sweet," I purred, as I licked his chest clean. Putting another strawberry in his mouth, I picked up the can of cream and grinning at him I sprayed it the length of his penis.

"Oh, look at the mess I made." I said. "I'll just have to clean you up."

I smiled up at him as I started slowly licking the cream off his hard cock. I started at the base and worked my way up, licking up the cream with lots of little licks and some sucking, too . When I got to the rim under the head of his cock, I held it up and licked all around like it was an ice cream cone. Then I sucked the head of his penis into my mouth and used my tongue to lick up all the cream.

"Mmmmmmm," I hummed as I sucked more and more of his cock into my mouth.

Eric only let me suck on him for a few minutes before he stopped me and pushed me down on my back .With a wicked grin, he took a strawberry and placed it on my nipple, squirting it with cream.

"Hmmmmm, what do we have here?" he asked. "Oh, yes, it's my favorite dessert, Gina with strawberries and whipped cream on top."

Leaning down over me he licked at the cream on my breast and then ate the strawberry, nibbling on my nipple in the process. He then put another strawberry with cream on my other nipple, licking and eating that one off, too. Eric moved down between my legs and smiled up at me.

"You look so beautiful in the firelight, Gina," he said. "I think I'm really going to like this sweet game you started."

Eric picked up a strawberry and rubbed it against the lips of my pussy and my clit. I could feel the juice mixing with my wetness. He popped it into his mouth and smacked his lips. The next strawberry he lightly ran over my slit and then holding my pussy lips apart he pushed it inside me. He followed that one with two more strawberries, and then picked up the can of cream. Smiling up at me he proceeded to squirt cream all over my pussy.

"I think from now on, this will always be my favorite dessert," he said. "Now I want you to hold still while I eat my dessert."

I tried to lie still, but it was really hard. Eric licked and nibbled and sucked on my pussy lips, eating the cream he had squirted all over me. Then he went to work sucking out and eating the strawberries he had pushed inside my warm wet pussy. That took him awhile and he thrust his tongue deep inside me trying to get all of the pieces. By this time I could no longer hold still and I was pushing back against his tongue, trying to get it deeper inside me.

Eric replaced his tongue with his fingers and moved his mouth up to suck on my clit. When he gently nibbled on it, I exploded, cumming and gushing all over his face and his fingers. Eric didn't stop. He worked his fingers harder into my gspot and sucked and flicked my clit. I started screaming and bucking.

"Ohhhhhh...... yesssssssss. Oh oh, Eric, oh, yes, more, more, more." I screamed as I pushed against his mouth and hand.

"Yes, Gina, yes. Cum for me, baby," Eric said and then he went back to sucking my clit into his mouth.

I don't know how many orgasms I had, but it seemed like I was cumming for hours. Finally, I had to ask him to stop so I could catch my breath.

Eric moved up my body and paused, the head of his cock at the entrance to my cunt. I was so sensitive, but I wanted him to fill me up and fuck me like it was the last time. Because it was the last time.

"Tell me what you want, Gina," he asked. "I need to hear you tell me what you want, baby."

"I want you deep inside me, Eric," I answered. "I want you so far inside me I won't be able to tell where you end and where I begin."

Eric entered me slowly, both of us savoring the slide of his cock into my wet pussy. He picked up my legs and put them up on his shoulders. Grabbing my ass, he pulled me closer to him and his penis hit the mouth of my womb.

"Ah, Eric, yes, just like that," I sighed as we both stopped so we could feel the deep connection between us.

Holding on to my ass so he could control the movement, Eric pulled back slowly until only the head of his penis was inside me. He waited a few seconds and then slammed back inside, pulling my ass close. He did this several times.... slowly pulling almost all the way out, waiting and then slamming back inside as deep as he could go.

"Eric, I can't stand this anymore. I need you to fuck me. You know how I want you. Hard. Deep. Fast. Please," I said.

"Okay, baby. Your wish is my command," Eric said.

And then he did what I asked. He fucked me. Harder, deeper and faster than he ever had before. It felt so good being filled up by him. I could feel the beginnings of another orgasm building inside me. This time it was starting at my toes and consuming my whole body. I felt my pussy fluttering around his penis and then I was feeling everything at once as orgasm after orgasm slammed into my body.

I screamed, my back arched, my muscles contracted and released. I fucked Eric harder than I thought was possible. And I came, and came and came. And then I could feel Eric exploding inside me and I started cumming again. I think I actually saw stars.

The next thing I knew, Eric was kissing me and asking me if I was okay.

"I... I'm fine. I just got kinda lost there for a few minutes." I said. "But I think I'm okay now. That was, well it was more than I've ever experienced before."

We held onto each other as we kissed and hugged. I stated to say something but Eric just put his fingers over my mouth to shh me. He stood up and put out his hand to help me up. Taking his hand I stood up on shaky legs. Eric collected all my clothes and taking my hand he led me to the bedroom and left me to get dressed.

I cried softly as I got dressed. What was there to say? I had to go, but how could I just leave? I found a pad of paper and a pen in the desk. I quickly wrote my email address on it, folded it in half and put Eric's name on the outside. Now, where should I leave it? I put it on his pillow... but what if he doesn't sleep here? I know I couldn't if he left first. In his suitcase... what if he doesn't find it? Finally I put it in the bathroom, propped up over his razor.

I looked around the room, making sure I had packed everything. Then I walked over to the bed and picked up Eric's pillow. I held it to my face and inhaled deeply. Ah, yes, it smelled like Eric. I quickly took off the pillowcase, folded it and put it in my purse. Then I stashed the pillow in the closet.

When I walked out of the bedroom, I was ready to go. Eric had gotten dressed and was waiting in the entry way. He reached for my suitcase, but I made him put it back down. I wanted to say goodbye here, in private, in the Mountain View Suite.

I threw my arms around him and gave him the best hug I could. Leaning back, I looked up at him and tried to smile. He smiled back at me, but this time his eyes didn't light up. We kissed until we had to come up for air. Eric traced his fingers down the side of my face. I hugged him again, quickly and whispered goodbye.

12