Colorado Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers

She moved onto the bed and positioned herself into a 69 position, and lowered her dripping wet pussy close to my hungry mouth. I was like a baby bird waiting for its mother to feed it a worm. I could feel the warmth of her clam as I slowly licked away at the folds to her honey-hole. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and spread her love nectar around her bald cunt. In no time, her whole nether region was slick with her own juice, as I dipped my finger into her and pulled it out, sopping wet, and pushed it slowly into her ass. I could hear Holly hiss as I pushed deep into her, never stopping my lips and tongue from lapping at her gash and nibbling on her clitoris. She started to buck her hips against my face as she could not concentrate on sucking my cock; she kept stopping to give very quiet groans and moans. She nearly broke my nose as an orgasm crashed through her, her pelvis thrashing wildly against my face as I struggled to keep her love bud within the grips of my lips. She sank her teeth into the shaft of my cock, which normally would have had me yelping in pain, but at the moment that she did that, I felt as if my cock was any harder, the skin would have split.

"Oh, shit!" She hissed, almost inaudibly as she crawled down the length of my torso and straddled my pulsating wonder warrior cowgirl style. I held my breath as all nine inches of my precious love machine slid deep into her honey pot.

Her tight pussy lips gripped my Johnson like a glove as she slowly slid up and down; the heat from her vagina was almost unbearable, yet so sweet. Holly and I haven't made love in nearly a month, due to the stress of finals for her and it felt almost like the first time all over again.

She placed her hands on my thighs right above my knees and ground her hips into me, making my cock reach into her depths like it never had before. I reached out and gripped her butt cheeks in my hands and squeezed, forcing her to bounce even harder up and down on my meat stick. I was nearing an unbelievable orgasm and she seemed to sense it, pounding her hips into mine, and quickening the pace with each thrust. I could feel the juice from her pussy running down the insides of my legs as I reached down and grabbed her bare foot and began to suck on her toes, one of my favorite pastimes, the only sound in the room was flesh slapping into flesh as we both bit our tongues, trying to keep quiet.

My heart seemed to leap from my chest as I violently arched my back, shooting a copious, glutinous stream of man-gravy deep into her body, she hit an orgasm yet again as I grunted my seed into her again and again as I seemed to ride the train of a once in a lifetime nut into Pleasureville.

It seemed like an eternity before I stopped spewing love lava and Holly just stayed on my cock, rotating her hips around and around again. She rose up off of me and me semi erect penis slapped onto my thigh with a wet plop. I could only imagine the sight of my cock lying against my leg, with the combination of our love juices still coating my skin.

The next thing that I felt was her hot mouth hungrily lapping up our combined juices. She left no area of skin unlicked as she started from my wrinkled balls to my belly button and licked, sucked and inhaled every last drop of our co-mingled nut butter. Her hand found its way to my neck and the subsequent feeling was her lips upon mine, her tongue deep in my mouth and then she was gone in an instant.

I burrowed under the covers and curled into a ball as sleep once again overtook me, counting the time until I could look once again into Holly's sweet face, wondering if it was the mountain air that made her so wild and uninhibited.

The rising sun woke me as the bright beam of sunshine cast their warming rays upon me. I glanced at the clock on the mantel. 'Oh shit', I thought to myself, only 7:30. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail. I gave up after fifteen minutes and got up, stretching hard.

Jeff was still sound asleep, in the exact same position as when he passed out on the couch the night before.

"You missed a Hell of a show last night, buddy," I said in his direction as I threw on a pair of pajama bottoms and shuffled off to brush my teeth before I made coffee for the crew.

I was nearly done with the morning paper (and a pot of coffee) when Grace bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good Morning!" She said in a sing-songy, good mood voice.

"G'morn." I added, throwing her the front page as I delved into the sports section. "What is up with you?"

Grace sat down at the head of the table, sipping from her coffee cup and sitting Indian style, biting a piece of bagel.

"Heh." She smirked, "Wouldn't you like to know!"

"Well, ye-e-e-a-ahh..." I looked at her dumbly.

"Just some awesome sex last night, that is all!" Grace beamed from ear to ear.

"What did you do to my girlfriend?" I joked. Grace and I had always been very open with each other on many subjects, including sex, and to this day will call each other with significant other problems, amongst other things.

"No, goofy!" She playfully slapped my arm, "When you were sleeping on the couch last night, I snuck into your room and molested Jeff. I have never come so many times at once, he was AMAZING last night—Grayson, Grayson, what is wrong? Gray?"

I hadn't even heard the last part of her sentence correctly. I had fucked my own sister last night. I felt the color drain from my face as my consciousness swam in and out. I fought to keep the blackness at bay. This was bad, real bad. What the fuck was I to do? I FUCKED MY OWN SISTER!!! Jesus Christ, Superstar. I thought that it was Holly. She blew me, fucked me...oh, Lord. I fought back a retch.

"Grayson! Talk to me!" Grace's brow furrowed, the look of concern was growing into worry.

I had made my little sister come. Many times. More than she had ever come before. Oh, shit, I am going to Hell. My head swam. What the fuck was I to do?

Grace was now behind me, slapping me on the back, thinking that I was choking. I stopped her.

"I'm O.K." I managed to squeak out.

"Goddammit, Gray, don't scare me like that!" She berated me, "I am trying to tell you about the five best orgasms of my life, which just happened to occur last night, and you nearly choke on a bagel!"

"Sorry, sorry...uh...go ahead." I managed a weak smile. She did, much to my chagrin.

We were a day and a half into a two week vacation, and then we would part ways, living on opposite sides of the country, seeing each other on Holidays and birthdays. This secret will die with me. Oh, God, please let her be on the pill!

gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers
12