Colors of Distinction Ch. 02

Story Info
He's never been with a white woman.
1k words
4.4
47.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Michael are you falling asleep???" I smiled against his smooth chest.

He stirred, "No Caron just enjoying laying here beside you." His arm held me closer to him, as he started to shift to his side which moved me away from him a fraction.

I had to smile again when he finished shifting and he pulled me against him so we faced each other on our sides. "So I gather you enjoyed my oral attention." I wasn't asking a question just making a statement to get him to talk to me. I had this feeling Michael was only quiet because his ex never talked to him. Me I liked talking, or at least I wanted to talk to him.

His hand had moved down along my back barely skimming the surface of my skin til it reached the top of my butt. He pulled me closer to his body to the point I started to feel his newly growing erection. "I've had oral sex before, when I was younger and in the early years of my marriage. As the years went by my wife didn't like playing with me or sucking me." I could see that he was deep in his memories. "I always continued to eat her, I love pussy eating." His eyes closed and he shivered slightly in anticipation I was hoping.

Michael pushed me to my back, his hand hovered over my tit, but he didn't quite touch me. I could feel the heat from his hand as he brought it closer and closer to my flesh. Goosebumps rose, along with my nipple. I gasped low when his hand finally covered me. "My God, I have never had my skin teased like that."

He smiled slightly, not really in humor. "As I said I've never been with a white woman. Looking at my hand on your breast is very stimulating." His words got softer when he bent his head and put his lips around my puckered nipple.

My nipples and tits had been used throughout the years. I enjoyed the feeling of suckling, the drawing from me made heat go down between my legs. I looked down and watched with interest Michael suckling, laving me, caressing, appreciating my breasts like I've never had done before. His tongue swirled around my nipple, making it peak and pucker, than he'd wrap his lips around my nipple sucking, taking more and more of my tit in his mouth. I arched up to give him all he wanted.

His hand smoothed down over my belly, the touch soft barely there but I felt myself shiver with it. He left a wet trail with his tongue, from my tits down my ribs, he bathed me and told me I tasted wonderful to him. At my belly-button at first he wiggled his tongue there, I giggled forgetting for a minute I was ticklish. Michael smiled and I knew he would do that again if given a chance. He kissed my indented belly-button, his hand was caressing me lower at my pussy making me feel soooooo good.

"I can smell you from here." His voice was low and intense and he looked down to watch my hips move to his strumming fingers. "That female scent of you makes me hungry," His eyes burned back up into mine, "I'm so going to enjoy eating your pussy." As he spoke the last words he moved down and hovered over my waiting pussy.

Oral sex before had been good and explosive, but nothing like what Michael did for me. His intense need for me came thru his lips and mouth. I felt connected to him as his tongue explored deep in my hole drawing out my essense. He left no part of me untouched from the tip of my pubic bone to my tingling puckered asshole he licked kissed and sucked. The whole time he also told me that my pussy was the nicest he'd had ever and I felt that appreciation with every touch he gave me.

I lost count of the orgasms that I had experienced. I was now being pulled up my knees straddled over his. Not that I minded one bit when I sat on his thick cock and felt it tightly slide inside me. His hands held me when my back arched taking him deep, I heard his groans with my own. Like a hand and glove we fit together, made for this moment of connection.

His arms held me tighter to him, his face buried in my neck but I heard his moans as I rocked on him and he did the same under me. My knees tightened against his thighs, I felt the tingling deep in me he must have too because he looked into my eyes. "Oh My God I can feel the way you are taking me. Never have I felt like this." His hoarse words seemed to be my own words because I have never felt this connected to anyone before.

He groaned low, tensed I felt him sweeling in me, "I need to cum soon." His words were urgent, his body moving irratically now with mine. As his arms tightened I felt myself start to pulse, "Arghhh, I'm going to cum deep in your pussy and give myself to you." His words came from far away, my body was shooting electricity when my orgasm took me over the edge of madness.

My eyes opened, I was on my back and looked up into Michael's worried eyes. "Welcome back, I was getting afraid you weren't going to wake up." While he smiled I could see he was being serious.

I stretched, like my old cat, feeling the first stirrings of contentment ever in my life. I smiled up at him, "Yes I would have woke up eventually, I was just savoring the wonderful orgasm we shared." I gave his cock which was still buried deep in me a squeeze of my inner pussy. My arms wound around his neck as I started moving in the dance of sex once again under him. "So let's orgasm more together because I think we both need and deserve it, don't you?"

To be continued.........