Colors of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swat after swat landed on her ass. Her ass seemed to rise up to meet my strokes. Fascinated I watched as her rump turned from its normal creamy beige to soft pink and then to hot pink and got brighter and brighter. She was wiggling in pleasure as she had snaked her hand onto her clit and was frigging herself at a torrid pace. Muffled moans escaped around her full mouth as it was clear that Sally was cumming over and over.

Looking down after she came several times I noticed that the aura was fading so I slowed down and got softer. Soon, the orange began to turn to gray. After removing the shirt from her mouth I gave her a couple of more soft swats and then rubbed my hand gently across her ass asking, "So, do you want me to kiss it and make it feel better?"

"Oh fuck yes," she answered the cliché question breathlessly. The gray was as bright as the orange had been a few minutes earlier. Wasting no time I helped her up to my desk and had her lay with her belly on it so that her ass was at a perfect height for me to caress and kiss. I spent the next five minutes soothing her hot ass.

We would probably have done more but the outside world interfered as her image was turning tan to transition to something else her cell phone rang at the same time as my office phone. I had her sit on my lap so I could feel her up while we both tried to carry on our own conversations. When she hung up she squeezed my cock and pulled up her clothing and waltzed out.

To make up for the time I had taken to get the FU69 I worked late that evening. There were two very sexy gals that cleaned our office whom I had flirted with whenever I had worked late. We had even slapped one another's rumps a few times in play. Denise was the first of the ladies to appear in my office.

Whenever I looked at her my eyes invariably went to her D cup tits. She always noticed my wandering eyes and this started the verbal barrage. But, this time it was different as I had an unfair advantage. After only about thirty seconds a dark green image with a large "T" appeared already blinking with a pronounced up arrow. I turned my chair toward her and pulled out my cock saying, "How about I cum all over those big boobs?"

A loud gasp of terror came from her and the image disappeared. Denise was frozen in place staring down at my erection. Then she caught her breath and the dark green returned as brilliant as before. Without saying a word she threw aside her top and bra revealing her perfect black boobs.

She leaned down and let me fondle her beautiful melons for a few seconds. Then stumbling to the floor she played with my cock and rubbed it all over the meaty surface of her chest. Denise seemed to enjoy rubbing my piss hole against the tip of her nipple. I reclined far back in my chair pushing my hips forward and spreading my legs wide.

I watched as she pulled her tits far apart and then engulfed my cock deep inside of her cleavage. It was obvious that she was not new to this activity as she used her boobs masterfully to milk my cock. Our eyes were both glued to the action of my member disappearing and then reappearing from her boobies. The contrast of my purplish white cock head between those ebony tits was very arousing.

"I am not stopping until I create a fountain right here,” she told me huskily. My breath had already grown very ragged as I ran my hands through her hair and over her shoulders.

"I suspect that won't take very damn long," I moaned now gasping for breath. I threw my head back looking at the ceiling. Dense grabbed my hands and placed them on the sides of her boobs so she could frig herself while she continued to move up and down my length. As she moaned out loud cum shot out of my cock spraying all over those perfect melons. Thick globs of white jism trickled over the tops of her tits with one even hanging from her cheek.

Having cum herself Denise grabbed back onto the breasts and squeezed them tightly against my cock causing another massive eruption. The glow coming from the girl suddenly changed to a bright true blue. It took me a minute to remember that this meant that she wanted her boobies kissed.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to kiss my cum from her tits or just ignore the signal. But, as big, soft, and perfect as her breasts were it only took a second to decide that if licking my own cream was the price I had to pay I would gladly pay it for this opportunity in heaven. Wanting to save some of myself for further adventures I lifted her head and looked her in the eyes and asked, "Would you like those sexy breasts kissed beautiful?"

She did not answer instead she squeezed her tits around my pecker and lifted them up until my cock fell out of the bottom and landed on my lap. As she got up to sit on my lap I quickly shoved my half limp snake back in my pants. Sliding onto my lap Denise was holding up the bottoms of her tits caressing them as she brought them right up to my face. Her erect black nipples were surrounded by the largest areolas I have ever seen.

But, I wasted little time gawking as I sucked one after the other into my mouth. It took me less than a minute to get my cream cleaned up and then I got down to the main course. My hands and mouth travelled feverishly all over her soft mountains of flesh. She was wiggling wildly in my lap grinding against my thigh.

It was terrific and Denise told me as she put back on her bra and top that she came three times as I played with her tits. We promised each other to do it again sometime. I zipped back up and went to the soda machine. On my way back I spotted Marla, the other cleaning lady. Momentarily thoughts of colors and the FU-69 had left my head.

So, I was paying no attention to the display when I walked up to her. She had her back to me with her ample ass sticking out. I did what I would normally do in such an instance. I snuck up behind her and goosed her ass. Startled she abruptly stood straight up and swirled around red-faced. Then seeing it was me a small smile came to her face.

For some reason the normal interaction did not happen as she didn't make a smart assed comment or bop me on the shoulder. She stood there fidgeting not sure what to say to me. I stayed there equally dumb-founded. Then I couldn't ignore the system as it was flashing a brilliant brown and the audio said, "Go for it!"

The break room was deserted as I took a deep breath and believed the system. Reaching for her hips I drew her body into my arms. She was startled and out of reflex tried to step back. Then putting a hand on the back of her head I kissed her passionately dropping both hands to her butt and squeezing her ass.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked as she dropped the vacuum cleaner cord in her hand to the floor before kissing me passionately back.

"Why do you need lube?" she asked sounding slightly confused. I pushed my hands inside of her pants and shoved them down to her knees and her panties immediately followed. Marla responded by grinding her hips against me.

"So, I can fuck this hot sexy big ass of yours," I said drooling at her ear.

"You don't need any fucking lube. It is too fucking messy. Just open me up with a finger for a second or two and then give me your fucking cock!" I put my soda on the table and then bent the girl over its edge. Her bright white cheeks just fell away from her ass crack exposing her tiny puckering hole. Admiringly I ran my hands over the baby soft surface until my index finger found her ass hole.

Without trying to be the least bit gentle I stabbed it inside of her up to my knuckle causing Marla to squeal. I wiggled it around inside of her bowels and then rammed it in and out a few times. Withdrawing my finger I turned to unfastening my pants and got out my cock. Looking at her little rosebud I hoped she wouldn't change her mind as it seemed too small to try without any lubrication.

Taking her at her word I aimed my fat mushroom head at her back door and gave a small shove. To my surprise the head popped right in as I heard Marla exhale loudly. Using her hips like handles I pushed into her shittie depths inch by agonizing inch. She was so tight it felt as though the skin was being ripped from my cock.

Grunting and digging my fingernails into her butt cheeks I continued to push deeper and deeper. She was pushing her ass back up trying to suck my thick member all of the way in. I had to pause to catch my breath about halfway in. Finally my balls slapped her thighs as I was buried to the hilt in her shit hole.

"Oh gawd, fuck yes, that is fantastic; now get it moving. Fuck my ass hard fucking bastard," Marla urged. Her hole was so tight I had to move slowly in and out at first until her muscles relaxed just enough to allow me to speed up. After about a dozen strokes the fit was comfortable and my pumping got faster and faster.

I slid my hands under her top and held onto her bra covered boobies as if they were also handles. Soon I was pummeling her shittie depths with wild abandon. Our hips slapping rhythmically with the noise thundering off the wall. Cream from her pussy ran down my legs as my balls tightened with my hand smashing her tits into her chest.

Denise surely heard my roar as I exploded into her work partner's ass. It felt like a cannon shot inside the tight opening. As I caught my breath I looked down at Marla's back and there was absolutely no color. My cock slid out and I gave her a small swat and pulled back up my pants as she did the same.

Marla gave me a peck on my face and went back to work. Grabbing my soft drink I went back to my office. I worked for another half an hour. As I left I saw the two ladies engaged in a very animated conversation undoubtedly about what each of them had done with me. Like many other nights I stopped to get a drink and unwind at a neighborhood bar on the way home.

When I walked into the bar I debated turning off the unit as my cock had already had quite a workout but I was curious about some of the usual customers and left it on. Just as on the street earlier in the day it was like a rainbow of color in there. Only interested in a tall cool drink I sat at the bar and sipped it as I looked around.

Then a gorgeous lady sat beside me with a faint yellow glow that quickly disappeared as we noticed each other. She was one of the few people in the bar now emitting no glow whatsoever which I somehow found comforting. I ordered another drink and we chatted and I found out she worked for another company in the same building as I did and her name was Julie.

After about 15 minutes a glow began radiating from her and it got brighter and brighter. The glow got extra brilliant after I told her all I wanted to do tonight was to go home and watch mindless TV. She was happy that I wasn't trying to pick her up like every other guy in the bar thus a bright white glow engulfed her body. Taking advantage of this I asked her out for Thursday evening.

After she accepted and we exchanged contact information I left for the drive home. As I drove I thought about my life and my new gadget. In 24 hours time things had changed 180 degrees. My wife had cheated on me and we were getting divorced and I hadn't had much luck with the ladies after being out of the dating scene for twenty years.

Note: I invite other authors to write adventures of people using the FU-69 and gladly consent to the use of the description of the unit and color guide for this purpose on Literotica only. I would appreciate a copy of your story. This doesn't give anyone the right to republish these stories or use the characters and events described in this series.

12