Colors of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

Emerging from the shop I showed her the rubbers and stuffed them in my pocket. We walked hand in hand to the elevator. On the ride to her room she backed up against me and ground her ass against my cock whispering, "You'd better not be a three minute man! You'd better last because I expect you to get me off over and over again."

We walked quickly to her room. As we got in the door I attempted to engage her in the usual foreplay but the image went dim and she reminded me that I was only there for a fuck. Janet walked to the far side of the room and peeled off her clothing pointing at me to do the same. First, I placed the condoms on the bedside table then quickly shed every stitch of clothing. She was even hotter nude than she had been dressed.

Carefully she adjusted a pillow under her head before allowing her legs to spread wide open. She motioned me over while she played with her boobs. My mind was swirling thinking of ways to extend my staying power for maximum enjoyment. As I climbed between her legs Janet began softly caressing my back and ass.

As soon as my cock found her opening her pussy seemed to suck me inside. Janet moaned loudly as my balls hit her crotch. I moved in and out in slow deliberate strokes. She seemed determined to make me cum prematurely as her muscles milked my member relentlessly. Getting up on one elbow I reached down between us and rapidly began frigging her clit as I wanted to make sure that she came in case I went limp too fast.

Soon Janet had had one leg wrapped around me. Her hips danced on the mattress pushing up to meet my thrusting penis. Gradually my strokes got faster and faster. My cock became a blur. But, I didn't cum as I STOPPED MYSELF by doing my multiplication tables in my head. I could feel shudder after shudder come from my partner as evidently she wasn't having any trouble getting off.

After a couple of more minutes of this relentless fucking my balls began to boil out of control. I removed my hand from her clit and pounded harder than ever as she clung on me tightly now using both hands and legs to wrap herself around my thrusting body. It was an amazing explosion when I let myself go. As soon as I fell to the bed Janet got up and got dressed.

Covering her breasts back up she explained that this was not her normal routine. Once every year or two she would put all of her inhibitions aside and see how many times she could get a quality fuck at one of these boring conferences. With that she gave me a quick kiss and escorted me out of the room.

When I returned to the bar it was much more crowded and it seemed like each woman I made eye contact would glow a different color. I knew after the thorough fuck Janet had just given me it would be awhile before I was ready for action again. As I sipped on my drink I saw Janet dancing with another guy and thought that he was about to get lucky.

I thought for a couple of minutes and decided no one there could top Janet so even though it was only9:30 I would go home and relax. When I realized that my sister, Diane, wouldn’t be there to be naughty with I almost changed my mind and stayed. She was spending the night with college friends about an hour’s drive away.

Being a good boy I pushed myself away from the little table and walked away. As I passed the gift shop Janet was waiting outside for her next conquest. She blew me a kiss which I eagerly returned. As I drove home I did feel a sense of contentment with my life. That is until I pulled into my driveway and there was my almost ex-wife’s car sitting there.

Carmen, the sexiest woman I’ve ever known and now nearly my ex-wife still had a key to the house so she could get the remainder of her stuff. The deal was that she needed to call first in case I had something going on and so I didn’t have to see her unless I wanted to. There she was kneeling five and a half feet tall weighing 125 pounds In the middle of my living room with some clothes and a small box of her junk.

She hadn’t heard me come in as she jumped out of her skin when I shut the door her D cups nearly hitting her chin. As we made eye contact there was no image at all. I found my self staring into her green eyes and admiring her dark brown hair but still asked, “Why the fuck didn’t you call first.”

“I did but there was no answer so I came on over hoping to get out of her before you got back,” she answered coolly. There was some kind of energy between us but I wasn’t sure what it was. A part of me still loved her but she had run off with another man.

“Yeah, out of here so you can climb back into bed with that bastard you ditched me for you fucking slut,” I snapped hatefully. We had moved to within a couple of steps of one another. To my surprise colors began to appear around her. First a lilac image appeared followed by red, bright green, yellow, and then gold. The images changed almost as fast as it takes to read this sentence.

“Shove it up your ass sideways. Don’t fucking tell me you never cheated on me mother fucker. You are such a fucking asshole,” she yelled. Just then the image around her turned black as night with an up arrow and an “R” above her head and began flashing. My cock came to full erection as I knew if I attempted to attack her and pseudo-rape her she wouldn’t report me to the cops; I was safe if their were a glitch in the system.

“You fucking whore I never cheated on you tramp,” I proclaimed truthfully. I pushed her clothing and the box aside and shoved her against the wall. With one hard rip I tore open the front of her blouse exposing her bra. I slapped her open-handed across her face; just hard enough to get her attention.

“Son of a bitch, what the fuck do you think you are doing?” Carmen demanded. Her fist hit my chest several times. When I didn’t back down she kneed me in the balls rather hard. I held her in place with one hand across her shoulder just below her neck as I grabbed and squeezed her cunt with the other.

“This fucking pussy is supposed to be mine to fuck and suck you whore but you had to go and give it away. I am taking it back right fucking now at least for tonight,” I roared.

“No fucker, leave me alone! I won’t let you have it. Get the fuck away from me son of a bitch!” The black image was flashing even faster. Without the FU-69 I might have stopped as I would have believed her. Reaching behind her back I undid the bra and flung it to the floor and then threw Carmen to the floor right behind it.

My ex-partner tried to scurry away before I could get down to her. I caught her by an ankle and holding onto her feet removed her shoes. Quickly I reached up and yanked of her slacks revealing stockings with garter and hot purple panties. Self righteously I blurted out, “See you are even dressed like a tramp. You look like a fucking whore!”

As I removed my clothing while sitting on her Carmen kept slugging and slapping on any part of my body she could reach. Grabbing a piece of twine I tied her hands to the coffee table. I knew she could work them free but by then I hope that it would be too late. IN seconds I landed on top of her and was furiously biting her neck and shoulders while I mauled the holy hell out of her boobs.

Carmen struggled underneath me trying her best to stop me. Futilely she rolled from side to side trying to get me off of her. I didn’t need the machine anymore as her breathing gave away the fact that she was actually enjoying it. Then I tore her panties from her hips leaving the garter and stockings in place. There was a loud ripping sound as I freed the panties from her body.

Instantly I pounced on top of her naked body. Wriggling from side to side she attempted to roll me off of her but her efforts were in vain. Her hands slipped from the twine and furiously she clawed at my shoulders as my cock hit against her clit. Slamming her hands to the floor I thrust forward several times until my member successfully found her cunt.

She was tighter than I remembered; but there had been no foreplay either. My cock slammed into her hard enough that she squealed like a wounded animal. But, the black glow kept right on flashing. As I pummeled away at her cunt Carmen gradually released her nails from my shoulders. She was still yelling no but it was turning into a low moan.

"Admit it slut, you're enjoying this aren't you?" I snarled. My cock was ramming all of the way in with each thrust; solid hard thrusts. Giving in her hands eventually found my ass and instead of clawing to push me away she was clawing to draw me in tighter and tighter. Pausing momentarily I leaned down and bit her from tit to tit.

"Damn it; shut up asshole and fuck my god damn pussy; harder you bastard," she yelled excitedly. Her nails digging deep into my ass yanking me into her twat as she wrapped her feet around my calves. Never had I pounded my cock so hard into a woman's pussy before. I was having trouble catching my breath as I slammed in and out again and again.

The wonderful aroma of her cunt juice filled my nostrils and soon I emptied massive quantities of spunk deep into her womb. Out of breath I fell on top of her spongy orbs. As I lay still I bit from nipple to nipple and gasped," How was that you fucking slut? You can't tell me that asshole you've hooked up with can do any better!"

"That was ok," she whispered coolly trying to get my dander up and succeeding.

"Just for that bitch, you ain't leaving here. You are my fucking prisoner for the whole night!" The black glow was bright as ever and still flashing. I yanked her up by her arm and directed her to the telephone and made her call her lover and make up a lame excuse as to why she wouldn't be back until the next day. When she got off the phone I made her clean my cock with her mouth. Then I carried her like a sack of potatoes to my bed.

We spent the rest of the night in my bed with Carmen doing whatever I 'made' her do. Falling asleep for about an hour then I kissed her softly and kicked her out. I knew we would be having sex again real soon but would never reunite. I slept half of the day away occasionally sniffing the pair of Carmen's panties I had kept as a souvenir.

When I got up I went to my computer and plugged in the base unit. I ran the update from the website which fixed some minor problems and added some features including one that showed a person's interest in threesomes/ group sex and Exhibitionism/voyeurism. A warning appeared that these new features were still in development and might be unreliable. Then making some adjustments in my preferences I uploaded everything into my implants. Ready for an adventurous day I left and walked about town.

Once again I had reset the FU-69 to show me what people were thinking, not just their reaction to me. Encountering all of the usual colors as I walked I was taken aback when a strange image appeared. It was a very bright image of black and gold strips with no arrows or other indicators and audio unit was silent.

The lady who triggered this image was unbelievably sexy. I decided that since I didn't know what it meant I'd better leave her alone. She kind of frowned and walked on by. Making a mental note I decided to ask what it meant at my follow-up appointment. Regaining my focus I saw a very distinguished older gentleman walking toward me with a lilac image surrounding him. Our eyes met and the image got brighter.

My cock had been hard ever since I had left home. He glanced down, clearly seeing the bulge in my pants, and smiled at me. The image slowly flashed and an "S" appeared. When I smiled back the letter changed to a "U". With each glance the letter kept switching back and forth between the two letters.

As luck would have it we turned the same direction at the next corner as we met. I had never thought of myself as being gay but had always been a bit bicurious. Nervously, I struck up a conversation about nothing in particular. When he noticed that I was looking at the tent in his pants the image flashed wildly and the unit blurted, "Go for it."

"Excuse me for asking, but how big is your cock?" It was a lame question but I was really curious.

""Eight and a half inches, why do you ask?" he answered nonchalantly. But, I knew he was anything but nonchalant as the image was as strong as ever.

"Because I would like to take it into my mouth if we can find a place," I said trying to sound equally nonchalant. It felt like my cock would rip a hole in my trousers. Dan said his sister's place was a block away and he had a key. He reassured me that she wouldn't be there as she was at work.

As Dan put the key in the lock I couldn't help myself and gave his member a squeeze through his wool suit pants. I wasn't prepared for what happened next as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard as he guided me into the apartment and on to the couch near the door. IN seconds I had his cock out of the trousers.

Still not knowing what drove me to want this I grabbed the base of his cock hoping that I would do it right as his would be my first cock. At least I knew what I liked so I tried to do it to Dan. I swirled my tongue around his pee hole and then quickly vacuumed him into my mouth. His groan told me that I was doing something right.

I looked up at his face over his dress shirt and silk tie and his eyes were closed. Soon I was uncontrollably mouth fucking him. Dan's groaning grew louder and louder as he placed his hand on my head. He thrust his hips into me hard and exploded a large load of spunk into my throat. Gulping as fast as I could I still let about half of it escape my mouth

"My turn to do you," he said with the image still flashing. Surprisingly, to me, I was really enjoying my first gay experience. I climbed up his body and we kissed as I rolled to the back of the sofa. Dan immediately unzipped my fly and freed my throbbing manhood. His hands were all over my ass and genitals as he pulled my garments aside.

The blow job started slow and deliberate but it did not take long from him to suck me just as feverishly as I had done him. The only difference is that I sprayed his throat much quicker than he had mine and none of my jism left his mouth. Neither of us said anything for a couple of minutes. The image was now flashing brown with a "B" above it.

Needless to say, in a matter of seconds Dan had his cock up my poop shoot and I eagerly returned the favor. As we got dressed I found out he was bisexual and the president of a large telecommunications company with two kids in college. I was about to leave when the door opened and in walked his sister, Peggy.

"HI Dan, I'm surprised to see you here, who's your handsome friend? Did you invite him to the party tonight?” As she asked her brother the questions she hugged and kissed him grinding her hips against him and the kiss was more passionate than siblings usually exchange. I knew something was up when they fondled each other's asses.

As Dan invited me to the party Peggy smiled sensually at me as a pink image formed around her. When I accepted the image turned to purple. I was tempted to stay and see if I could have her now. But, I felt a bit out of place as it seemed as if they had business of their own to attend to. I left happy with a limp member.

Note: I invite other authors to write adventures of people using the FU-69 and gladly consent to the use of the description of the unit and color guide for this purpose on Literotica only. I would appreciate a copy of your story. This doesn't give anyone the right to republish these stories or use the characters and events described in this series.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers
12