Colors of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

Mandy came several times as I felt her shudder over and over. I didn't even get to see her ass or tits that morning. When we finished we decided to meet for morning break every day. It would be the very next morning after giving me a spanking for having the audacity to ask to kiss her boobs that Mandy not only held me like her baby and let me suckle on them but she also allowed me the privilege of kissing her ass.

On Thursday afternoon I had my weekly meeting with my supervisor, Freda. I was determined to turn this meeting into a sexual experience. Freda had come to our office from our Berlin office. She spoke very good English but with a sexy German accent. She was built very solid and, at 5'11", was taller than me and outweighed me by 30 pounds.

Her ass was large and heart shape and her boobs were at least D cups. She had a commanding presence in any group and knew it. I strolled into her office feigning self confidence. Part of the ritual of this meeting was the compulsory hand shake. But, I changed it up some as I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"You are sure looking sultry today, Freda," I said hoarsely still holding her hand and caressing it with my thumb. My boss blushed and the familiar tan glow began to shine brightly. I moved closer and Freda backed up. As I put my hand on her shoulder she stopped in her tracks and the image began flashing brilliantly.

Drawing her close to me I could feel her shivering nervously. With a hand on the small of her back I pulled her tight against me and we softly kissed. As I exhaled I gently ran my fingertips over the top and sides of her breasts. Then the tan image turned red and I kissed her harder and very passionately.

I wasn't going to give her time to change her mind. For the second time that day I got a surprise as a big letter "S" appeared in the image. I guess that she was so used to being dominant in personal and business relationships she needed to give up control and turn herself over to someone else once in a while.

"Fucking slut, you want my damn cock don't you," I roared as I yanked her head down with a wad of her hair forcing her to look down at the bulge in my pants. Still holding her by her hair I led her to her desk and shoved everything on to the floor. Suddenly my very authoritarian boss looked very vulnerable as I waited for her answer.

"Ummm, yes please, I really do need it. I've wanted it for a long time," she answered almost shyly. She started to reach out for me when I slapped her hands away.

"Then whore, you will be my slave every afternoon and occasionally after work. You will be my fucktoy, understand? Now take my belt off for me and hand it over," I demanded. I caught her licking her lips before she timidly nodded her agreement. Obediently she fumbled with the belt and gently pulled it through the loops of my pants and gingerly put it in my hand.

We both had an idea of what was coming next as I yanked her by the wrist and bent her over her desk with her ass sticking up high in the air. I flipped up her skirt and ripped her panties off of her ass. My first swat on her ass was very soft as I heard an audible sigh of relief from my new slave. Smiling I delivered my second swat.

It sounded like a clap of thunder as the noise filled the room. She screamed out but to my enthusiastic relief she wiggled her ass apparently wanting more. And, that is just what I gave her as I swatted her butt over and over again. My free hand pushed her legs apart and I caressed her moistening pussy lips as I continued to punish her ass.

Then I shoved one finger after another into her pussy until I was fucking her twat with all four fingers. Again, knowing that time was limited I quickly took off her blouse and bra and teased her tits before dropping my pants and undies to my knees. Positioning my self behind her red ass I rammed my cock full force into her pussy.

Grabbing her hair and snapping her head back with her locks I rode her pussy like an angry cowboy. I slammed in and out over and over. Freda was panting and gasping s her hips slammed up to meet each thrust. We came in a wild massive mutual orgasm like few I'd ever experienced. My boss slumped back in her chair panting hard.

While recovering from the earth shaking experience I went down to my knees and took her massive orbs into my mouth and suckled on them. It didn't take long for her breathing to once again get shallow as she ran a hand up and down my back and wrapped a foot around my ass. She moaned as she panted, "Oh fuck yes master, Thank you, you're going to make me cum again. That feels so great. I am your fucking slave whenever you want my sluttie pussy! Please fuck me again right now!"

Instead of fucking her I stood up and let her lick our combined juices from my cock while we laid out how this would work. Freda made it clear that she was still my boss outside of the sex and I couldn't handle this dual world I'd better transfer out of her department right now. I reassured her that I could keep the two things separate and then ordered her to meet me after work to take it up her ass.

Time went by and I got to be a real pro at using the machine. Weirdly I got a bit bored with it as it took some of the adventure out of dating and meeting women. I found myself turning it off more frequently and trying to score myself. Sometimes I would leave it on just long enough to see if a lady was interested in me.

Then, after turning it off, I would use my own charms to see what I could accomplish. A couple of times I turned it back on in the middle of courting a lady as it appeared I was losing her interest. As for my sister we quit fucking as she returned home and got married a few months later shortly after I told her about the FU-69.

My ex-wife and I had mad passionate sex a few more times. But, we both lost interest as she broke up with the man that ripped apart our marriage and found a guy that helped her play out her fantasies. Our last time together was very memorable as it was the day we went to the lawyer's office to sign the last of the papers to finalize our divorce.

The lawyer left the room to make us each copies of the paperwork. Looking over at Carmen there was a bright green glow intensely emanating from her. I couldn't believe it here we were throwing our marriage away and she wanted to be fucked. I whispered, "You know you are nothing but a sluttie tramp, don't you?"

"And you are nothing but a fucking bastard," was her 'clever' retort. I doubted the lawyer would be gone for more than a few minutes but I found myself aching for her cunt. Swallowing hard I looked her in the eyes and the glow changed to black once again this time flashing with a letter "A" over it. Grabbing her wrist I pulled Carmen out of the chair and then the four feet to the big desk.

"Ah, shut up bitch if you weren't a tramp could I do this to you right here?" I accused. Then I shoved her over the desk top and yanked her skirt up and her panties down. Quickly I dropped my pants and undies as I pulled her butt cheeks apart. Her pussy was dripping with her juices yet she seemed extra tight. In mere seconds I was working in and out of her pussy like a wild man.

Looking up I saw our lawyer watching us. Yvette was in her mid-40's and had one hell of a body that she hid in conservative business attire and she always wore her hair in a tall bun. Yvette set the copies down on a side table and began caressing her belly and the sides of her C cup breasts. Seeing a glowing tan image I motioned her closer to me. Her eyes still bulging the lawyer exclaimed, "I can't believe you two!"

As I continued to pump Carmen's pussy I softly caressed Yvette's chest while pulling her close and then gently kissed her. Carmen must have noticed Yvette about this time as for the first time I saw a giant "3" appear over both of their heads indicating the desire for a threesome. In seconds Carmen had her hand under Yvette's skirt caressing her.

The two woman looked at one another and fortunately they both had Lilac images so I suggested that Yvette sit on Carmen's face. Promptly Yvette's panties came off and she climbed on to the desk.

Colors of lust kept swirling around the two ladies. In no time I had Yvette's top and bra off as she let down her long beautiful hair. Yvette reached down and caressed Carmen's boob for only a few seconds before moving to her clit. Her hand was a blur on my ex-wife's hard nub. I reaped the reward as soon Carmen was gushing honey all over my cock and balls. My hands wildly reached for female skin.

In the middle of our lust the phone rang. Panting Yvette told her secretary to reschedule the appointment for later in the day, even after hours if need be. After I deposited a load in Carmen our lawyer cleaned off my cock with her talented mouth. Then Yvette shoved me to the floor and rode my cock raw. The action ended a hour later when Yvette's phone rang again.

The three of us got dressed and I watched Carmen pick up her paperwork and walk out and was surprised that I got hard again just looking at her. Carmen left me behind and is having a good life. As for me, I continued to mess around with a lot of wonderful women but I continued to date Karen, my high school girlfriend.

It was about two months after acquiring the FU-69 that Karen and I went out for a date. I believe it was the fourth or fifth

Time we had got together. After a dinner with plenty of good food and drink and lots of fun and wonderful flirting

I took her back to my place.

As I let her in the door I reached my hand up her skirt and groped her ass through her panties as I had been anxious to do all evening. Karen took off running looking for my bedroom and I was hot on her heels. She had dropped her skirt to the floor and was standing beside the king size bed.

I drooled looking at Karen in her bright purple bikini panties as I shed my clothing down to my own briefs. The FU-69 was going crazy as apparently Karen was very horny and wanted to do about everything imaginable with me. The colors were very bright and flashing as the unit switched from one color to the next. I determined that it seemed to be landing on gray most often so rubbing her ass I asked, "How about sitting on my face?"

Sliding back onto my bed I watched as my lover took off her blouse and bra and started to pull down her undies but I put up a stop sign. Moments later her silky but was covering my face. Karen started out grinding very slowly and deliberately. My mouth nipped and kissed whatever I could reach while I stroked my hands all over her curves. The silk panties were getting moist from my kissing as well as her pussy honey.

My cock had formed a tent in my briefs. Seeing my erection Karen pushed my underwear down and began gently stroking my cock even as her ass grinding became more intense. I slapped her ass which was the signal to remove the sexy panties. It took only seconds for her naked ass to reappear and for my tongue to explore her crack all the way from her tail bone to her clit.

"Oh babe, tongue my asshole; oh fuck yes," she moaned as she positioned her rectum directly on my mouth. Her ass became stationary as she pushed her bowels down on my face. Eagerly I serviced her shit hole; tonguing deeper and deeper. After a couple of minutes her entire body shuddered and a flood of cunt juice flowed down my neck.

Karen then collapsed on top of me shoving her cunt into my face. Wasting no time I dove into her pussy kissing and licking her entire twat. After recovering from her first orgasm Karen took a hold of my member and swallowed it whole. In seconds she was mouth fucking me as if possessed.

My hands dug into her ass kneading her wildly. Sweat formed between our bellies as we hungrily attacked one another's genitals. Karen had no more than jabbed a finger into my asshole when I exploded a very large load of my spunk into her mouth. Greedily she sucked down every drop moaning around my cock.

Seconds later she flooded my face in her honey as I tried in vein to eat every drop she gave me. Karen was far from done with me as before I even caught my breath from her expert blow job she had mounted my still stiff cock. She easily slid down on my pole with her tight pussy and smiled sensually at me.

Smiling I ran my hands softly up her sides and onto her breasts. Her hips moved up and down gracefully as she eased into a smooth rhythm. Her vaginal muscles contracted hard around my excited erection. As her pace increased I fondled her boobs more and more aggressively. We were both panting as sweat poured from us; our faces contorted in ecstasy. Karen slipped her fingers to her clit and teased her button wildly.

It felt like a volcano erupting from my loins as I filled my date's pussy with my jism. Karen threw her entire upper body back roaring as she splashed my balls with her warm honey. As we cuddled in the sweet afterglow I rested my head on her sexy ass and cooed, "Karen, I guess you know I am falling in love with you and on a different subject I worship this wonderful ass and hope to fuck it just as soon as we recover!"

"I'm falling in love with you, too. But, as far as my ass is concerned just say the word and I'll have your cock buried deep inside of it faster than you can spit. In the meantime, bury your face into my crack and enjoy the sensations you experience," she replied almost laughing at the seemingly weird conversation.

We fell asleep with me behind her my cock against her neck as I took in my breaths deep in between her butt cheeks. I awoke about 90 minutes later with her mouth wrapped around my rock hard cock. Once she noticed I was fully awake and my cock was hard enough to meet her approval she once again mounted me.

But, this time she edged forward and aimed my member right for her bowels. We both grunted out loud as my cock head popped inside of her shit hole. Karen clawed her fingers into my chest as I manhandled her ass cheeks. In less than a minute Karen was frantically riding my cock. Her ass felt so tight that I couldn't believe I actually fit up there. I had the same feeling every time she rode me with that sexy shit hole of hers.

I looked down toward her belly button and instead my eyes fell upon her very erect clit sticking out proudly like an erect mini-cock. While still kneading her rump with one hand I moved the other hand to her clit and pinched and twisted it. Her ass muscles tightened fiercely and I erupted into her back passage as Karen roared in her own orgasm.

We kissed passionately as Karen climbed off me and headed to the bathroom. When she returned there was a very small box on the pillow. As she picked it up I proposed to her and told her I wasn't going to be a fool and let her out of my life again. She squealed in delight as she accepted and hugged and kissed me with passion.

The two of us spent the rest of the night just talking. I had debated telling her about the FU-69 but decided that honesty was the only way to proceed. After reading the information and being convinced that she hadn't been somehow coerced into doing things she wouldn't have done anyway she was not at all upset that I had used it.

Even without the FU-69 we likely would have ended up in the same place; but, it sure expedited things. We are still talking about our sex life after marriage and whether we want to try some threesomes or foursome so no decision has been made on the fate of my FU-69 yet. Karen is mostly enjoying my ability to meet her desires without having to say a word or drop a hint.

For example, the other evening she was slicing tomatoes and I was shredding lettuce and I looked over and she was glowing lilac with a "V" above her head. I dropped the lettuce and her panties and went right to work kissing and licking her pussy while she continued to slice tomatoes. After a minute or so she let go of the food and sat back and enjoyed a hard orgasm.

Yes, in deed, even if I have to get rid of it the FU-69 was the best investment I ever made. My life has totally turned around. If you want to hear about some of the FU-69 adventures that I didn't write about here just let me know including others with my sister and ex-wife and those involving other relatives, friends, groups and a special baby girl.

Note: I invite other authors to write adventures of people using the FU-69 and gladly consent to the use of the description of the unit and color guide for this purpose on Literotica only. I would appreciate a copy of your story. This doesn't give anyone the right to republish these stories or use the characters and events described in this series.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers
12