Colors of the Rainbow

Story Info
We clicked on the flight like we were both passengers...
806 words
3.85
8.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonafit
bonafit
1 Followers

I'm happy dating over-, under-, and interracially ;)

I'm a man in my 40s. Born and raised in Europe. Good looking. Have lived on 4 continents to date. Currently based in LA. I'm finding that I love LA. In some ways there is more freedom here than anywhere else I know.

To my surprise, though, mainstream society here is pretty conservative when it comes to interracial love. Many seem to view it as something wrong or even taboo. A few seem to be fetishising interracial love. And only very few seem able to see it as perfectly normal.

Recently I was flying from Europe back to California. Boarding the flight, I noticed a particularly beautiful flight attendant greeting me. As luck or destiny would have, she turned out to be attending to the area where I was seated.

She was spirited and gorgeous. We clicked. And later during the quiet night part of the flight, I chatted with her for a long time. She seemed so relaxed and open that it felt like we were both traveling as passengers.

There was nothing explicitly sexual about our interaction at that point. Yet there was sexual energy. We don't yet have models or instruments to measure this, but it felt palpable and real. When the time came for her to resume her work, she touched my hand and gave me her number.

I called her the next day and asked her out for that evening. I mentioned this to a friend, saying that I was catching up with a sexy flight attendant whom I had met on my flight. It honestly didn't even occur to me to say that she was black - just like it also didn't occur to me mention, say, the color of her airline uniform, or her physical height.

She was pretty tall btw, 5.11. Her figure as I remembered it from the flight was that of a model. Beautiful long legs. A deliciously narrow waistline. And her ass stood projected to the back. In my mind I had undressed her on the plane. And she probably knew it.

It was a balmy LA evening when we met. It was for a drink. But again we clicked. The drink date turned into a dinner date. I don't know if the meal was not nourishing enough, but by the time we finished eating, we were both hungry for each other. Again nothing too explicit yet, but her eyes and her expression seemed to be saying "take me".

I did take her, but it turned out we were going to her place. She was based back East. As such she was already set up in a hotel and actually was due to fly out the next morning.

She asked "would you like to view my hotel room, it is really unique."

We entered her standard issue hotel room. But her energy made it unique. We kissed and we enjoyed the moment and the anticipation of what we were getting into. It felt unique. Both arousing and relaxing. We took turns in undressing and watching each other undress.

I loved the way she undressed for me. Slowly and sensually, her almond eyes looking straight into my eyes, and without speaking a word. No doubt she could feel how she was building me up even more, and this made her even sexier.

When it was my turn, at the point when my cock sprang free from confinement, she couldn't hold the build up any longer. Her breathing changed. She kneeled down before me and started to explore me with her lips. I started speaking to her. Her eyes looked up and met mine again. She was sucking me in the sweetest way.

From then everything turned more and more delicious for both of us. We feasted on and with each other. She came so many times in the next few hours, that her body did not seem to stop trembling even as held her and we were floating off into sleep.

But my point to telling this story is to that this woman was not the colour of her skin. She was her unique sweetness. Her smile, her pussy, her trembling orgasms that wouldn't stop.

And when I fucked her again in the very early light of the next morning, she seemed sexier than ever. And cheeky too. She said would not have expected for a white boy to feed her with the biggest cock she ever had. I took it as an enticement to take her deep and hard and fuck brains out one more time.

She had to get dressed. And I took her again. But she made the cut and made the flight. She had been my queen that night. Her color was one of the rainbow.

Feel free to comment or to pm me.

bonafit
bonafit
1 Followers