Columbian Drug Lords Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cesar pulled away and his co-horts hurried to untie her. She dropped to her knees her chest heaving her hourglass shape like a 30's movie stars.

Do we have an understanding? Mendez asked. Veronika nodded, "y...yess don Cesar we do."

"And what should I do now?" He asked stroking her hair Veronika looking up at his pot belly and rampant cock.

The lawyer didn't know what to say. He didn't expect her to beg to be fucked; did he?

Mendez looked over to Hawaiian shirt man. Mendez asked him a similar question in a jovial way.

"My friend, I think she should ask me to fuck her. Fuck her up her tight law bitch ass. I think she should ask me to ram her so hard she screams. Do you agree?"

The Hawaiian man shook his head. "No Don Cesar I don't."

"What?" The drug lord said in mock surprise Veronika's eyes lighting up in hope. Had he gone too far even for his men?

The Hawaiian man shuffled his body and smiled.

"Because if she doesn't you will give her to me."

The drug lord nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"Then I'd be able to take her out into the forest and rape her until she begged to be put in that newly dug grave."

Veronika's heart sank her mind suddenly filled with the horrible images. She couldn't push them aside. The dense jungle, herself on all four tits slapping together as the ugly Hawaiian man humped her rear like a demented hog, two others digging her grave as he rutted into her. Then when the pit was finished all wanking off over her face before the come drained hog put a pistol to her head and pulled the trigger.

"Nooooooooo!" He mind screamed.

"Please Cesar do it, fuck my ass." She gasped in horror. Her imagination was more of a torment than anything he could do." I beg you to be merciful."

"Oh, oh, ugggggggg!"

The drug baron didn't need telling twice Veronika thrust onto all fours the man directing his cock at her anal hole and spearing her with vengeance.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His rod slid to the hilt and his pelvis firmly pressed on her ass. He hooked his hands under her to grab both dangling tits.

"Eieeeeeeee!" She gave a shriek as he slid almost out then thrust in.

Phut, phut, phut, phut!

"Uhhhhhhhhh!" She began to foam at the mouth spittle frothing, her eyes rolling his ass rape fierce and scorching in its passion and intensity.

Phut, phut, phut, phut!

He was indeed a rutting hog yet now she hoped she would see the light of day. His body slapped against hers and she felt a humiliating flush as he bragged how tight she was, like a virgin sow.

He pushed her head towards the wet floor his fingers pulling hardening nipples.

"Yes, yes feel the fucking thing ramming up you. This is your place, on your knees, a milking device for a man's cock."

Veronika gasped and thrashed her talon fingers clawing the tiled floor desperately

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Her high pitched grunts filled the room, then a long horrified moan her tits almost twisted 360 degrees as Cesar froze; a look of sheer triumph on his face.

"Splurrrrrrrtt!"

His cock spat deep inside her ass filing the young principled lawyer with filthy drug fuelled come.

From his prison window he saw the light of the four by four depart. The lawyer was dressed and trussed in the boot. The men would take her almost to her door, no need for more degradation. Veronika had been told that no one need know what had happened tonight and they could keep a secret her resignation would be humiliation enough.

"So Cesar," his fat friend said pulling up a luxury non prison chair, "you have the bitch in your pocket, their prosecution is in tatters."

The don narrowed his eyes. "Its not enough my friend, a new prosecutor can always be found. Our boast about the informer was only that, the traitor still evades us."

The other man smiled, they had been friends for a blood soaked lifetime.

"I have some good new don," he announced watching his friends face change.

Cesar knew his friend never made jokes about the business and a cracked smile appeared on his face.

"You've found him!" The drug king said seeing his friend nod in pride, "by all the saint!"

"Yes Cesar," came the reply, "my men have phoned to say they have found him."

Mendez looked out into the night sky stroking his stubble nodding to himself.

"And now we can turn that to our advantage."

12