Coma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

"There sure will be." Jake thought in response.

"See you in the morning Grandson." Verna said as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. She held it for almost five seconds. Jake expected her tongue but she pulled away. She left and he fell back to sleep.

"Jake. Wake up. You're physical therapist is here." Jake opened his eyes and saw a nice looking young black woman standing next to the bed.

"Hi. I'm Lena." She said holding out her hand. Jake took it and felt how strong she was.

Brenda left and closed the door. As the PT opened her bag of goodies Jake could read her thoughts. "He's cute. Too bad I just got married last week."

Jake looked at her nice curvaceous ass as she bent to take out some towels and some lotions. She was wearing a cotton sweat suit and the shape of her thongs was apparent under the material.

"I hope you won't be embarrassed but I'll need to get to all of your muscles." She said.

"No problem. I don't get embarrassed very easy." He smiled.

"Why don't you slip off the gown and turn over facing downward?" She asked. Jake did as she said and noticed she looked the other way while he pulled the gown off his midsection. His whole backside was naked when she turned. "Nice ass." She thought. Jake smiled.

Lena took the cream and smoothed it in her long narrow fingers. She moved to the bottom of the bed and took his feet in her hands. As she lifted a foot she noticed his thighs part slightly. A part of his balls could be seen. "It's been a while since I've touched a nice white man like you." She thought. "A little bit more and I'll see your family jewels."

Jake granted her wish. His thighs slowly opened and she could see what she wanted. Her fingers caressed and massaged his muscular calves and thighs. As she leaned forward to push up his legs her breasts touched the back of his feet. He could not feel a bra. "I need to crawl up on the bed." She said. Jake felt her take a position on the back of his knees. Her soft ass was resting on his calves. Her fingers continued their journey up until her fingers pressed into his bare ass muscles. "Nice and firm." She thought.

"Thank you." Jake answered thinking she was talking.

"What?" Lena asked puzzled at his remark.

"Nothing. I thought you said something." Jake said quickly. Shit. He almost gave away his new powers.

Her fingers caressed as much as it stroked. Her fingers moved under the sides of his hips and pulled back towards her which lifted his ass almost up to her chest. Her fingers were only inches from touching his prick which was now fully expanded. As she pushed him forward her chest came down and pushed against his ass. He could feel her hard nipples pushing into his sensitive flesh.

Her fingers moved up to the base of his back and push upward until she touched the base of his neck. As she pushed forward her breasts again crushed against him but this time higher on his back. Her stomach pushed against his hard cheeks. "Shit. I feel my panties getting wet. My pussy is dripping." She thought as she continued to push forward and back. Her fingers moved down under his side to pull against this chest. As her chest moved forward to rest on his back her hands moved down under him across his stomach. She touched his navel and suddenly touched the tip of his prick. "God. He had to be huge for it to be that high." She thought. She quickly pulled her hand back up to his stomach.

Her husband Reggie was regular size and big enough to satisfy her but did not have the huge black penis like most urban legions said black men had. Reggie was only her second man to fuck her and the first was actually smaller. Now, she was massaging a white man who was very well endowed. She had to see it.

"Want me to turn over." Jake asked on key.

"What?" Lena asked still shocked about touching his prick.

"You want me to turn over now?" Jake asked.

"Well yes. I'll get some more lotion." She said as she moved off the bed. Her panties were now soaked as was her whole body on fire. She tried to turn and look at him without showing a reaction but, her eyes froze on his large prick. "Damn." She said out loud. Jake had his arms behind his head smiling at her facial expression.

"I guess I should have warned you." Jake whispered.

"That's OK. I've seen them before." She said trying to downplay her reaction. "But, nothing that big." She thought. "And, so white." She smiled.

She against started at his feet and headed north. She tried not to look up at his huge shaft but she couldn't keep her eyes off of it. "I was married last week." She said trying to tell herself and him that nothing should happen between them.

"That's great." Jake said. "I guess you have everything you ever wanted." He smiled.

"Sure." She said. "I'm very happily married." She looked down at his legs while she squeezed them. Her hands moved over his knees and she noticed his hard-on was now sticking up over his pubic mound.

"If you don't mind I should cover it." She said picking up the small towel and placing it on top of it. She almost laughed because it looked like a pup tent on his stomach.

"Whatever you want." Jake said. "I thought you had to work with all my muscles?"

"Well honey. There are some muscles that are not included. Besides that is not really a muscle." She laughed. Jake chuckled with her.

Lena again crawled up and sat on his knees as she pushed forward her breasts pushed down on his covered prick. Her fingers moved up his sides and came together at the center of his chest. She looked at the raised towel as her fingers moved down the middle of his chest and stomach. When she got to his navel she stopped. "Why did I cover it?" She thought. "If it was uncovered I could accidentally brush against it."

Jake heard her thought and reached up under her and pulled off the towel. "Since you've seen them before we don't need this."

Lena didn't say anything and kept her fingers moving lower. She stopped just before her wrists touched his shaft. She pushed forward until her chest again pushed down on his prick only it was bare this time and she felt the tip hit the bottom of her neck. As her fingers moved back down she pushed down on the bed and lifted her hips until she was over his prick. She slowly lower her body until her pussy pressed down on his hard-on. "Ahh." She moaned softly as she wiggled her hips to place his tool to rest between her spread pussy lips. "I can't do this. I just got married." She thought.

Jake could hear her inter-fighting and feared she was going to pull away from him. His hands moved up and touched her thighs. "You shouldn't…" She started to say until his right hand moved over her thigh and between their stomachs. She sucked in her breath as his fingers pushed down under her sweat pants and under her panties. She rose to pull off of him but it only help him slid his fingers into her hairy wet pussy lips.

"I can't do this." She said as she pushed back but all she did was allow him better access to her hard clit. Jake flicked his fingers across the hard bud until she closed her eyes. "Stop." She said not convincingly. "Please forgive me." She thought. Jake knew it was directed at her new husband.

Lena moved off his stomach and pushed her sweatpants over her round brown hips. Her white stretch thongs were next as she pulled them outward and then down over her muscular but soft thighs. She quickly pulled her sweatshirt over her head and stood before him buck naked.

"You're beautiful.' Jake whispered as he grabbed her hand and pulled her down next to him. "I've been on my back too long. It's your turn." He said as he moved his body over hers. His legs were sore but soon forgotten. Jake's lips moved to her caramel neck and planted soft kisses down to her chest. His lips opened and surrounded her hard nipple. "Oh." She moaned. "I wish Reggie would kiss my nipples longer than he does." Jake smiled as he spent at least two minutes moving from peak to peak. Her body was alive under his with his hard prick pressing into her thick black bush above her thighs.

Jake moved his mouth lower. "God. He's going to kiss my pussy." She thought. "No one has ever kissed me down there." Jake wanted to meet a man who would not kiss her temple of pleasure. His chin spread apart her full pubic growth and led the way for his wet tongue. Her legs spread wide to allow him entry to her sensual buffet. "All you can eat." Jake thought as his lips and tongue dove into her dripping slit.

"Ahhh!" She cried as her hands moved behind his head and pulled him closer while her legs moved over his shoulders. He was not getting away. He moved his tongue lower and slithered into her dark pussy. "Jake!" She screamed when his tongue moved in wide circles inside her tunnel. His mouth was opened wide and his top lip pressed against her clit. "Please don't stop." She thought. Jake didn't. Her ass was jumping up off the bed while she pressed his mouth harder to her pussy. Jake was having trouble breathing.

"God. I want him to fuck me." She thought. Jake pulled his face away and moved his wet mouth up her smooth stomach. He kissed her nipple quickly as he made his way up to her lips. Her mouth opened and his tongue entered her the same time he guided his hard-on into her pussy. She tried to scream but his mouth dampened the sound. "Fuck me." She thought. He did.

"It's good to be back on top." Jake said aloud while his body pumped his passion into her. "What?" She panted? "Never mind." Jake laughed as he continued to fuck her until her legs tightened and she came. "AHHHH!" She screamed. Jake had held back until he heard her explosion. He came inside her pink womb.

Lena lay under him trying to get her breath. "I guess I should feel guilty but, I don't. When is your next appointment?" She laughed.

"I don't know but, I did get a pretty good workout." Jake laughed as she crawled out from under him.

She quickly dressed back in her sweats and looked at her appointment book. "In two days." She said smiling at him. "So rest up."

"Around here?" Jake chuckled. Lena didn't understand his remark and Jake didn't want to explain it. She blew him a kiss and hurried out the door. Jake lay naked on his back and fell asleep. He was still out of shape.

Annie was in the kitchen when the physical therapist left Jake's room. She was still off for her spring break and was the only one home besides him. She was also off for cheerleading practice but her best friend Lori was coming over to do some practice cheers with her. Lori had turned 18 a month before her and was the opposite of Annie. She had dark hair and was very petite. Annie had admired her small but perfect body in the showers after cheerleading practice. Like Annie was before a couple of days ago Lori was a virgin. Annie was drinking a glass of milk when Lori pecked on the kitchen door.

She opened the door and walked in. "Hi Big A." She said walking up behind her and planting a kiss on the back of her blonde head. "Lori the story." Annie laughed. Both of them were wearing their short cotton shorts with the word "CHEERLEADER" printed on the ass. Matching tee shirts with "CENTRAL HIGH" was printed across their developing breasts.

"So, how's Jake doing since he woke up?" Lori said sitting down next to her. Annie just turned and smiled before she bit her lower lip. Lori looked at her face all aglow and knew her friend long enough to know what had happened.

"You're shitting me." Lori said with her hand over her mouth. "You sicko. You really did it with him?" Annie just giggled.

Annie had told her about the nurse telling them to jerk him off and Lori had volunteered to pull a shift in jest. Annie joked about climbing on his large penis with Lori but it was just a joke.

"You were supposed to let me have at least a peek." Lori said while slapping her best friend on the arm.

"Does he remember anything about what happened?" Lori asked.

"No. I don't think so." Annie answered. "But, he woke up when my mom was on top of him."

"No shit? Damn." Lori said loudly. "I wish I had an older brother who would let me climb on board."

"You promised not to say anything about this." Annie said looking into Lori's eyes.

"I won't. If…." Lori said.

"What?" Annie asked.

"I get to see it."

"No, he might wake up." Annie said. But, Lori just folded her arms across her small breasts.

"OK. I'll take you in there but, if he is awake we leave." Annie said while standing up.

Annie walked ahead of Lori who had her hands on Annie's hips. Lori was hidden as Annie slowly opened the door and peaked inside of Jake's room. "Geez." Annie exclaimed when she saw his naked body lying face up on the bed. His prick was semi-hard measuring around eight or nine inches.

"What?" Lori said as she pushed her head under Annie's arm and looked into the room. She gasped when she saw the size of it. "Shhh." Annie whispered as she closed the door.

"God. It's huge." Lori whispered while holding her hand over her mouth.

"That's not the size of it. I mean it gets a lot larger than that." Annie giggled.

"And, it fit inside of you?" Lori asked.

"Not easily." Annie said. "I'm still a little sore."

"I have to see it closer." Lori said.

"No. You wanted to see it and you did."

"He's sound asleep and won't wake up.' Lori said pleading.

"OK. But, if he wakes up we get the fuck out of there." Annie whispered.

Annie again slowly opened the door but this time wide enough to allow their trim bodies to fit inside. Lori held onto Annie's arm as they walked slowly up to his bed.

Lori had seen her boyfriend's penis only once and it was in the dim light of the garage where they were making out in his dad's car. The one she was looking at now was huge compared to her boyfriends. Before she could touch him her mom turned on the overhead garage light and yelled for her to come into the house.

"Make it hard." Lori whispered in Annie's ear.

"No!" Annie snapped back at her.

Jake was half-asleep when he heard the door open and close a few minutes later. He thought he heard some whispering in the hallway. He knew it was Annie's turn to watch him. He closed his eyes when the door opened again. He heard a strange voice say to make it hard and then Annie's voice saying no.

"If you don't I will." Lori whispered.

"Lori, don't you dare." Annie said with a pissed look on her face.

Jake peeked out to see his younger sister in her cheerleading shorts and another cheerleader behind her. So, she's bringing them over to check out her brother's equipment huh? Jake made some deeper breathes and even threw in some soft snores.

"See. He's fast asleep." Lori said.

"OK. But we both do it at the same time." Annie whispered.

Jake tried to fake sleeping but his prick started to harden on its own while it lay in anticipation of two high school girls touching his shaft.

"It's getting hard." Lori whispered as her hand moved next to Annie's towards the giant monster.

Their fingertips touched his soft spongy flesh at the same time and froze. Annie looked over at Lori and winked. They curled their small hands over and around his rod. As their thumbs curled underneath they squeezed his prick with their hands side by side.

Jake forgot to snore as they squeezed his shaft. As one hand moved up to the tip the other one followed. One hand moved up and off while the other one curled around his crown. When the hands moved back down they had more territory to travel since he had expanded to his max of 12 inches.

"Do you think he will marry me?" Lori giggled in Annie's ear.

"No. Now let's get out of here." Annie said.

Jake realized they were going to leave him like this. He suddenly opened his eyes and reached over to grab their hands covering his prick.

"What do we have here?" Jake asked.

"OH GOD!" Lori screamed and tried to pull her hand from under his but he was too strong. "Let me go!"

"JAKE LET US GO!" Annie screamed.

"Why should I?" He laughed. You get to see me naked and touch my penis. I'll let you go but I get to do the same to you."

Annie was at first pissed at her brother but realized he was willing to play around some with them. She was happy he had awakened but was upset she would not get to fuck him again. Now, maybe she still could. "OK with me." She said smiling at her brother.

"No way!" Lori said.

"You said you wanted him to fuck you." Annie said to her friend.

"Annie! That was just between us." Lori said as she relaxed her arm trying to pull away. Jake felt both of their hands and arm relax still wrapped around his prick.

"Well, this might be your only chance. He just wants us to do the same." Annie reasoned.

Lori's face turned from fear to a smile. "OK. But, that's all." Jake removed his hand hoping they were not lying and would not run away.

Annie and Lori took two steps back and turned away from him to remove their clothing. Jake laughed. "I hope he isn't disappointed with my small tits." Lori thought.

"I won't be." Jake thought to himself.

Lori watched Annie and followed her lead. As Annie's tee-shirt moved up over her sports bra so did Lori's. Lori peeked over at Annie's full breasts and looked down at her own tiny mounds looking even smaller in the sports bra. Annie pushed down her cotton shorts at the same time Lori did.

Jake watched the two "CHEERLEADER" words moved down over their young unblemished asses barely covered by white bikini panties. He noticed Annie's ass was evenly tanned but Lori's was pure white. Annie must have done some full body tanning.

Annie pulled her sports bra up over her hard nipples and threw it on the tee shirt and shorts lying at her feet. She looked over at Lori who wasn't moving. "Take it off." Annie whispered. Lori shook her head no. She was ashamed of her small breasts.


Annie moved behind her and took hold of the bottom of the sports bra. As she pulled upward Lori's hands moved up to stop her but Annie was too strong. "Let go." Annie said as she ripped it from her hands and pulled it up and off her body. Lori's hands moved up to cover them. Annie smiled as she reached down and pushed down Lori's panties over her creamy white ass. Annie pulled the panties from her feet and as she stood up kissed her naked ass cheek. "ANNIE!" Lori screamed.

Annie stood and pushed down her own panties. They both stood naked in front of her older brother. "OK. You see us." Lori said as she bent forward to pick up her sports bra. As her ass bent over Jake could see her dark bush and pink slit of her small slit under her ass.

"No." Annie said. "He has not seen the front." Annie was into it now and messing around with her brother would be easier if Lori was with her. Annie took Lori's shoulders and turned her body until it faced Jake's eyes.

Jake looked up and down both of their young and sexy bodies. He took in Annie's blonde bush and Lori's dark one. Annie's breasts looked fantastic but Lori was still covering her undeveloped bumps.

"OK?" Lori asked embarrassed to be standing in front of an older man.

"No. He gets to touch us like we did him." Annie said pulling Lori over to the bed.

"Why don't you both lie up here with me?" He asked. He could see Lori's eyes still locked onto his hard-on. Annie moved her knee up on the bed and pulled Lori with her. Lori lost her balance and fell forward with her arms out to cushion her fall over his stomach. Her tiny mounds crushed down on his rigid prick. "OH GOD!" She screamed and tried to push up but Annie quickly held her down. "Annie!" Lori cried.

Jake could feel her hard nipples pushing into his shaft. "Pull her on top of me." Jake whispered in Annie's ear. Annie smiled and grabbed Lori's arms and pulled her naked body up until she was lying prone on top of his. Her breasts were now lying on his upper stomach and her dark bush was resting on his hard-on. "Annie!" Lori screamed again. She was making a lot of noise but, was not doing anything to stop her friend moving her body against his.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers