Coma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Annie told me not to worry about a place to live. She would find a place for me close to the hospital. "Where did your dream say you would live?" asked Annie. I had to wonder if Annie would still let me move in with her.

"Annie please don't do this. I can't help what I dreamed. I told you because I trust you and care for you."

"I'm sorry Justin, but it's like whenever I talk to you, I feel you know what I'm going to say. I'm glad you told me and trust me but I wish you wouldn't have told me. It's kind of spooky/weird."

"As I said, I don't remember every detail or conversation and some things change because I don't remember everything, just like telling you about the dream. It's changed the way you talk to me."

After Annie left, I was up and moving around using a walker but I could get by with a walking stick when necessary. I was still a bit unsure on my feet. I was eating lunch when low and behold, who comes in to see me but, Julie. She didn't seem the least bit happy to see me.

"Your lawyer called and said you want a divorce." That was the first thing she said to me. No hello, how are you or glad to see you're finally awake. Of course, she wasn't happy, but she could have lied to me like she's been doing for the last couple of years.

"Yes, I want nothing to do with you. You've been cheating on me since I met you," I told her. The conversation went just as I remembered.

"Who told you that, Miss Prissy, your housemaid? Maybe it was your parents, who never liked me. Let me say one thing; I'll go down fighting. You'll be paying some big alimony for what you put me through. You owe me for sticking around."

I couldn't believe what she was saying to me. I was pissed when she mentioned Annie. "Annie is twice the woman you'll ever be. You go fucking your boss and move him in to my apartment. I know you were with him the night of my accident. Instead of coming to the hospital to see how I was, you stayed at the motel and fucked him." I was saying it loud because I was pissed.

"I know his wife kicked him out and is getting a divorce. I also found out that you fucked about a dozen guys at the nude day party you went to, two years in a row. You're nothing but a fucking slut and I have the pictures to prove it."

"Who told you that? That's a lie! It's all Bullshit! You're bluffing, you don't have any pictures." She looked a bit worried.

"Pictures don't lie and I got my hands on a lot of them. You fucking two and three guys at a time and letting a half dozen guys come all over you. I even have some of you with two black guys at the same time."

"You'll get a chance to see them at our divorce hearing. I'm sure Rob would be interested in seeing his slut girlfriend at play." I know I over played my hand, but I just got pissed. I sure hoped Kelly had the pictures I saw in my dream.

"You wouldn't dare! You leave Rob out of this."

"So, I see you're admitting it and afraid you might lose your meal ticket. Sign the fucking divorce papers and maybe no one else will see these pictures. I do have a question I would like answered. Was the baby that you aborted even mine?" She looked like she had seen a ghost, got up and left the hospital.

****

I need to mention something about my dream. Time isn't overly relevant to me. I may say a few days later or a week later but I'm really guessing here. If you read me saying something out of order here it's because I kept mixing up my dream and reality. It really confuses me. I'm trying to live my dream the way I remember it, so I end up marrying Annie.

****

It was the day I was released from the hospital that my lawyer said that Julie agreed to the terms of my divorce. I asked him what terms, since I didn't have anything.

"She doesn't get any alimony and she has to pay half the credit card bills that she ran up, since it was a joint account. I know she took the money out of your savings account but you can't get any of that back. Since your name was taken off the apartment lease, you have no expenses there.

"All she asked for is that no pictures of her in compromising situations be shown. You never told me about any pictures so I just went along with it. This is a pretty easy settlement. The only thing is, she wants a 'no-fault' divorce and proof the pictures exist."

I told Ken I would get him the pictures and he told me it was the last time I would have to even talk to Julie. I could be free of her in less than a month. I knew I had to talk to Annie and see if she could get me any pictures of Julie off Kelly's phone.

Annie came in after my lawyer left and asked me how it went. I explained the terms of the divorce. I asked her if she could talk with Kelly and get me the photos I needed. I hated asking her, but I didn't know any other way. She said she'd see what she could do.

The reason that she came in to see me was to tell me she had my living problem taken care of. I gave a little smile and she looked at me. "What? Oh, I forgot, you already know. It is a nice efficiency apartment a couple of miles from here. You can take the city transport and it will drop you off at the corner."

I know by the look on my face that I was stunned. "What is it Justin? Isn't that what you saw in your dream?"

"No, not really, but thank you for finding me a place. I really do appreciate it." I knew by telling her about my dream that I must have screwed things up pretty good.

"Justin, where did you think you were going to stay? Were you going back to your parent's home for a few weeks?"

"It's not important and the place you found will be great. Thank you!"

"Justin, where did your dream say you were going to stay?"

I kind of gave a sick laugh. "I had dreamed that you invited me to stay with you. I'm sorry; I guess I was excited that I would be with you."

She stared at me and said she'd be right back. She came back about a half an hour later and told me that she'd canceled the month-to-month lease for my apartment. She said that I could move into her apartment. She had never thought about it, but it made perfect sense for me. It was only a half mile from the hospital and the hospital's hospitality bus went right by her condo and I could ride it to therapy everyday. She said that way she could make sure I ate right. She was surprised she'd never thought of it.

I didn't know what to say. This angel saved my life, took care of me and now offered me a room in her home. "Justin, I care for you very much and consider you a good friend. I just want to help you out, till you get back on your feet. No strings attached."

I wasn't about to argue with her and thanked her for everything. I promised her I would do all I could to help her out and try not to be a burden to her.

I went to therapy and Tony said he heard of my good fortune that I was staying at Annie's place. "I knew she liked you," said Tony. "Don't hurt her and always be honest with her. She's one of my best friends. I've never known her to let someone stay at her place. You're one lucky guy."

Annie put me in a wheelchair to wheel me out of the hospital and to the hospitality bus. She helped me on and we headed to her place. I was both excited and nervous as we pulled up to a gated housing unit. This was one ritzy area. We got off the bus and the guard at the gate smiled as he greeted Annie. Everything was just as I had dreamt.

"This must be Roy," I said to Annie.

She gave me that look about reading minds and turned to Roy and said, "Roy, can you give my friend Justin and I a lift to my condo? He will be staying with me and going to rehabilitation therapy every day."

"Anything for you Annie," he said with a smile on his face. He gave me a look that said, 'you better not hurt Annie', but acted nice enough.

Her condo was just as I remembered in my dream. I don't remember every detail but I knew my way around as Annie showed me the different rooms. I was doing my best not to push the fact I knew where everything was.

I found myself saying. "Annie, why are you doing all this for me? Help me understand. We were lab partners and never even hung out with the same people. As I understand more about my life, I'm finding out you've done more for me than anyone ever has. I understand my parents helping me but why are you doing so much?" I guess I just wanted to hear her say she loved me as much as I knew I loved her.

"Justin, you must know by now that I had a big crush on you in college. I would often dream about us being a couple. Needless to say, that dream was crushed when you married Julie. That didn't mean I no longer liked you. I've seen what you've been through and I couldn't stand by and do nothing. Those feelings I had are still there. Now, let me show you around."

I saw the hot tub and remembered if all went according to my dream, it would be the place where we first start making love. I must have had a smile on my face because Annie looked at me and said, "You're remembering something aren't you."

I looked at her and just said, "Wishful thinking."

I didn't have many clothes, hell I didn't have much of anything right now. Annie handed me a couple of shopping bags. She had went and bought me a couple of outfits so I would have something to wear. I had called my parents and told them where I would be staying and they were blown away. They said they would bring some of my clothes and I could go through them and see what still fit me.

Annie said she would make us some dinner. She told me to sit down and relax. I couldn't do it; I got up and went into the kitchen to help her out. It made her smile; I loved to see her smile.

We talked about how we would do things. It was mostly, play it by ear as we went along. She would get up in the mornings and leave for work. She usually drove but sometimes used the bus. She did tell me I had full use of her place but I had to clean up after myself. I laughed when she said she wasn't my maid. We both started laughing.

She put on her PJ's and I had on a pair of shorts. I sat in the easy chair and she sat on the couch with her feet under her. We watched TV but I spent more time looking at her. She really was an angel. She looked, acted and talked like one. I had to wonder why she wasn't with anyone. Maybe it was true like in my dream that she'd had some bad experiences.

It was getting late and we headed for bed. Annie said goodnight and I watched her close her bedroom door. I lay on my bed and went to sleep thinking about Annie.

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, but I heard that voice singing the song I remember hearing while I was in the coma.

Forgive me for wanting you so

But one thing I want you to know

I've loved you since heaven knows when

There! I've said it again,

It came back to me, she told me it was the song she sang a lot while taking care of me. I stepped out into the hall about the same time, Annie came out of her bedroom dressed for work. "Oh, hi Justin, I hope I didn't wake you."

"Did you just sing a song while you were in the shower? You sure smell good."

"Thank You," she smiled at me. "And yes, I'm always singing. Why? What's the matter? Did it bother you?" asked Annie.

"God, no! It was beautiful. It was the voice and song that I heard singing to me while I was in the coma. I told the doctor about it but I don't think he believed me. Did you sing that song to me while I was in the coma?" I remember saying the same thing to her in my dream.

"Why yes, I sang it quite often. Sometimes I would sing to you and other times read to you."

"What is the name of the song?" I asked.

"There! I've Said It Again by Bobby Vinton. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I love it. Will you sing it for me sometime?"

"Maybe, but not right now, I have to leave for work. I'll see you later at the hospital. Don't forget to call the hospitality bus to pick you up. Also, if you call the guardhouse Roy will drive you down to the gate. Take care, ok."

I don't know why I did it but I leaned over and kissed her, just as I did in my dream. I know it surprised her. She turned and went to leave without saying anything.

"Annie," she turned toward me, "I... I'm not sorry I kissed you."

"I'm not either," she said, as she walked out the door.

****

Over the next couple of days, I went to therapy and Tony and I talked. He asked me how it was going with Annie and I told him it was great but there was a little tension. He told me to talk to her and let her know how I felt.

My parents came by and brought me some of my personal items. When Annie came in, they hugged and kissed her. Damn, they loved her too. They offered to take us out for dinner and Annie accepted.

They asked Annie about a restaurant and lounge they had seen on the way in. Annie told them it was a local hangout for a lot of the hospital staff and the food was good, so we went there. It was the karaoke bar I'd remembered in my dreams.

Since my parents said they would be in town just the one night, Annie insisted that they stay at her place. She said they could have my bed and I could sleep on the couch, which converted into a bed. Dad started to say something but mom interrupted him and said they would stay. Mom said it would give us all more time together. They were taking me to the dealership the next day so I could order a vehicle to drive and I could talk with some of the people I worked with who were wondering how I was doing and when I was coming back.

It seemed Annie knew almost everyone in the restaurant as they all greeted her. There was a DJ playing some soft music for the patrons. He waved at Annie and she smiled back at him. I felt a bit jealous that everyone was friendly with Annie. When we were about done with our dinner, the DJ made an announcement.

"May I have your attention please? I know this isn't karaoke night but we have with us tonight a three-time winner of our monthly karaoke contests. She hasn't been here for a few months so with a little applause maybe we can get her to sing for us. Annie Peterson, come up and sing for us, please!"

The people started clapping and my parents and I joined in. At first, Annie shook her head no then looked at me and asked me if she sang in my dream and what did she sing. I told her she did and that she sang, 'There, I've Said it Again, by Bobby Vinton'.

She whispered to the DJ and he got a song ready for her. She began singing, but it wasn't the same song; she changed it.

When I want you in my arms,

when I want you and all your charms

Whenever I want you, all I have to do, is

Dream, dream, dream, dream.

When I feel blue in the night,

and I need you to hold me tight

Whenever I want you,

all I have to do, is dream.

I can make you mine,

taste your lips of wine,

any time, night or day

Only trouble is, gee wiz,

I'm dreamin' my life away

I knew she was singing to me since it was a song about dreaming. She later told me it was, 'All I Have To Do Is Dream' by the Everly Brothers.

I need you so that I could die,

I love you so, and that is why

Whenever I want you, all I have to do,

Is Dream, dream dream dream, dream

When she finished everyone applauded and asked for another song. She thanked everyone but told them maybe next time. She came back to the table and gave me a smile. "Did you expect another song?" she kind of laughed. I knew she wanted to be able to surprise me so I wouldn't know everything that was coming next.

We all went back to the condo and talked awhile. Everything was as in my dream; Annie said she had to be up early to go to work. Mom mentioned that they would be taking me to the dealership. She thanked Annie for her hospitality and letting them stay there. I let Annie know that I would see her at the hospital after my exercises.

After dad got up, we headed for the dealership. It was nice seeing all the people I worked with. Cindy was the first to give me a hug and I shook hands with most everyone else. I was asked when I was going to return and I told them it would be a couple of weeks. I would probably start back on half days, but was excited just to come back.

My parents and I went into the office and ordered a new vehicle for me. It would be in the following week. After saying my goodbyes, my parents dropped me off at the hospital. I thanked them for everything and headed into the hospital. The last thing they said was to say bye to Annie for them.

Tony told me I was doing great and it would probably be the last week I would need to come in. He said I should take short walks and do a few daily exercises. He asked me about Annie and I told him we were getting along fine. He said he and Kelly still wanted to double date with us.

It brought my thoughts back to Annie and I wondered about her past. We've never discussed her sexual life, but she was quite aware of mine. I remember what she told me in my dream that she just hadn't found the right guy.

I had lunch with Annie and took the bus back to the house. Two days a week Annie went to classes. She wanted to become a nurse practitioner. I did my best to try to have something made for our dinner on school nights. I knew she was tired from being on her feet all day. After the first week, I convinced her to use her hot tub. Damn, she was built! She had what I would call the perfect figure. The real hourglass shape and that flat sexy tummy.

She always wore a bathing suit even though I told her we could go naked. It always made her laugh. "You'd love that wouldn't you big boy."

We never kissed since the first day when I kissed her before she left for work. I've tried and she told me, "No, that I was a married man." She knew I had filed for a divorce, but she still said no. She actually said to try again after my divorce.

****

My attorney said there was a slight hold up. When I asked him what it was he told me Julie had a lawyer look at the divorce papers and said she should have insisted on seeing the pictures I'd said I had.

That evening after she got home we ate dinner and got in the hot tub. I began rubbing her feet and she looked at me and said, "What's wrong Justin?" She could read me like a book.

"Julie wants to see the pictures before she agrees to the divorce."

Annie got out of the hot tub and took a manila envelope out of the cupboard. It was the four pictures she'd took off Kelly phone and had them enlarged. She'd put them in the cupboard in case I needed them.

She handed me the folder and asked again if I was sure I wanted to see them. I told her I didn't have any feelings for Julie other than spite. I looked at the pictures knowing what they were since they were the same as the ones in my dream. I thanked Annie for getting them for me.

"I'm sorry you had to see them Justin. There were a lot more, but I figured those were enough." I knew I had hate in my eyes. Julie had used me and I was too blind to see it. Annie hugged me and comforted me. I kissed her and she said, "Please Justin, I can't do this now. Please wait."

I asked her if we could talk about her past. I told her she knew about mine but I knew little about hers. She told me pretty much what she had told me in my dreams.

"I guess I read too many books and saw movies where I would see stars and fireworks. I know now that sounds stupid, but I expected more than having a dick in me and the guy cumming and telling me how good I was. I didn't even have an orgasm the first two times. I faked it to make the guy feel good. I dated a few guys that I liked and it wasn't all that much better. I did have a small orgasm a couple of times but it was over so quickly, I wasn't sure what to do afterwards and then the guys went home."

"We need to get together and maybe it'll be different for both of us. I never did the cuddle thing either, not even with Julie."

"Gee thanks, but I think I'll pass for now," she laughed and told me to ask her again after my divorce. "By the way, my mom and dad want me to bring you to their house this Sunday for dinner. Are you up to meeting my parents?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers