Coma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mrs. Sperry talked to one of the hospital nurses who said she knew of some cases where touching the patient intimately would help bring them out of the coma.” Sam said watching closely for a reaction.

Jake looked at Annie and smiled. “I was in a coma. So maybe you need to ask Annie that question.” They both turned and looked at the blonde cheerleader.

“Was the nurse’s named Betty?” Annie asked smiling.

“Yes. I think that was her name.” Sam said excited that she had found the patient where the touching worked.

“If we tell you what we did what will you do for us?” Annie asked.

“For you?” Sam asked looking at the two of them with a questioning look.

“We will tell you everything but we have to be sure you won’t tell anyone.” Jake said as he felt his prick slowly expanding.

“I’ll do anything you ask.” Sam answered nervously. “Anything.”

“Why don’t we go upstairs and we can show you first hand?” Annie asked Sam while she took her hand.

Sam pulled Annie back and looked at her. “What do you mean first hand?”

“Don’t worry. We won’t do anything you don’t want us to do.” Annie turned and smiled at her brother as Sam followed her up the stairs.

“Coming brother?” Annie asked her brother. She grinned when she saw the large tent in his boxers.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” He said as he followed them up the stairs.

“Why don’t you lie on the bed and you can pretend to be your friend.” Anne said to Sam. Sam turned and saw Jake standing in the doorway watching. “Are you going to show me or is he?” Sam asked worried about the large bulge in his underwear.

“Which do you prefer?” Annie asked already knowing the answer.

Sam smiled. “You.” She moved over to the bed and lay on her back.

“Now you have to promise not to move no matter what happens.” Annie told the girl as she placed her hand on her knee. She felt Sam’s body tense up. “Relax.” Annie laughed. “You have had someone touch you before right?”

Sam bit her lower lip. “No.” She said trying to force a smile.

Annie smiled. She was excited as her hand gently massaged the girl’s leg. She could feel her muscles through the denim material of her jeans. “You must be a good soccer player.” Annie commented. Her hand moved up to the junction of her thighs and stopped. Sam’s eyes were on Annie’s hand as she waited for the girl to press into her hot oven hidden by the jeans. But, Annie smiled as her fingers moved around her sensitive area. She moved to her belt buckle and pulled it outward as she peeked underneath. She saw the top of the girls pink panties. Her hand dropped the waistband and moved up under the girl’s tee shirt.

Sam was breathing faster as she felt and watched Annie’s hand move up towards her sports bra. Her hand was so soft as it touched the bottom of the bra and slid underneath. She took in a deep breath as her fingers curved up and over her bare mound. “Ahh.” She moaned when her nipple was touched for the first time by another person.

“You’re much bigger than I thought.” Annie commented as she felt the breast overflow her hand.

“Thank you.” Sam smiled. She didn’t know what else to say.

“Of course we did not touch Jake’s breast.” Annie laughed as she looked over her shoulder at Jake. Jake pretended to caress his own chest. They all laughed.

“But we did touch him down here.” Annie said as her hand moved out from under the bra and down to her waistband again. Sam sucked in her stomach to allow the fingers to go down and under the tight belt.

“Down there?” Sam echoed her words as she felt Annie’s fingers find her panties. She bent her wrist and slid her hand under the silky undies.

“Yes. Down HERE!” She said the last word loudly as her fingers pushed into Sam’s virgin slit. Sam’s ass moved off the bed almost 6 inches. “OH MY GOD.” She cried as Annie explored to single out her clit. She found it hard and sticking up waiting for her caresses. She gently squeezed it between her fingers and pretended to stroke it like a miniature penis.

“But, his of course is a lot bigger.” Annie laughed as she looked back as Jake. It was his cue. Jake smiled as reached in his boxers to pull out his huge hard-on.

Sam’s eyes opened wide when she saw the size of Jake’s equipment. “God. That would split me in two.” She cried out.

“That’s what I thought before I tried it out for size.” Annie laughed. Her fingers were rapidly bringing Sam to a climax. Sam’s ass was bouncing off the bed to match the stroking of her clit.

“I think…I think….Oh yes…I am.” Sam cried as she grabbed Annie’s hand and held it from moving. “I’m coming!” She cried.

“Wow.” Annie laughed as the girl screamed again and again. “You’ve been saving that up for some time.” Sam opened her eyes and took a deep breath.

“That was fantastic.” She smiled at Annie.

“I think I already know the answer but would you like to try Jake out?” Annie asked.

Sam looked over at the large brother and his even larger penis. “No thanks.” She smiled.

“What time do you have to relieve Amanda’s mom?” Annie asked.

“In about 30 minutes.” Sam answered.

“Perfect timing.” Annie said as she pulled Sam’s shirt down and helped her off the bed. “Let’s go.”

They stood at the front door in about 20 minutes. Mrs. Sperry opened the door.

“Sam. You’re a little early. Who is this?” She asked looking at the cute young blonde girl.

“This is Annie. It was her brother who had the car accident and was in a coma.” Sam answered.

“Hello. I’m Alice Sperry. Please come in.” She said as she moved aside.

“How is your brother doing?” Alice asked as they sat in the den.

“Great.” Annie said. “Sam can vouch for him. He was up and about right?” Annie looked over at Sam and giggled.

“Definitely up.” Sam laughed. Alice looked at both of them funny.

“Can I get you two a drink?” Alice asked.

“No thank you.” They said.

“Annie told me they had Betty as a nurse.” Sam said hoping Mrs. Sperry would pick up on it.

Alice was drinking when she heard the nurse’s name. That meant Annie and her family had used the intimate caressing to bring her brother out of the coma. She smiled. “Betty surprised us when she told us about the SPECIAL therapy technique.” She said as she watched Annie face for a reaction.

Annie smiled. “It’s OK. Sam and I already talked. Yes. My family did use the SPECIAL technique.”

“I promise I won’t say a word to anyone. I want my daughter back so bad I…I mean we are willing to try anything.” She said while taking the young girl’s hand in hers. “It really worked?”

“Yes. My brother said he could hear and feel everything we did and he is sure it brought him back.” Annie said holding the woman’s hand tightly.

“He knows what you did?” Alice asked.

“Yes. He says he experienced it and remembers it all.”

“He doesn’t feel bad about the …”

“Incest?” Annie split out the word.

“Yes.”

“We didn’t look at it as incest.” Annie answered. “We did it because we loved him and we wanted him back with us.” She didn’t expand to tell them they were still fucking around.

“So where do you stand right now?” Annie asked.

“What do you mean?” Alice answered with a question.

“Has anyone did anything intimate with Amanda?”

Alice coughed and looked at Sam. She didn’t mind telling the girl but she wasn’t sure about what Sam would say.

“Don’t worry about Sam. She’s in love with your daughter.” Annie said frankly.

“ANNIE!” Sam cried out.

“Hey. If this is going to work there cannot be any secrets.” Annie said.

Alice looked at Sam and smiled. Deep down she knew Sam liked Amanda more than just a friend.

“You’re right. We all have to be truthful. Yes. I touched Amanda.” Alice said looking guilty.

Annie could see both Mrs. Sperry and Sam get excited as they discuss the subject. If things went as she planned they would get downright hot.

“Where did you touch her?” Annie asked. She wasn’t holding anything back.

“You know. I touched her down there.” Alice said looking down at Annie’s lap.

“You fingered her?” Annie asked.

“Yes. I fingered her.” Alice said repeating the wicked words of the girl.

“What else?” Annie said looking over at Sam. She knew Sam had done something.

Sam took a drink. “Me too.” She answered looking at Mrs. Sperry.

“You did?” Alice asked the girl. Sam shook her head yes.

“Did you see or hear any reaction from Amanda?” Annie asked.

They both shook their head no.

Annie looked at both of them. “That’s it?”

Alice shook her head no. “There’s more.” Sam sat up as Amanda’s mother spoke again.

“You two have to swear you won’t say any of this to anyone.” She said seriously.

“Yes.” Sam said. “Me too.” Annie said. They moved up to the edges of their seats to hear more.

“Amanda’s boyfriend Alex touched her too.” Alice said. “I told him it was OK.” She took another drink and continued. “I know I shouldn’t have done it but when he was touching her I touched him.”

“Damn.” Annie said smiling. This was getting good.

“You let him touch her?” Sam said somewhat jealous.

“Yes. Betty said maybe a boyfriend so I let him do it. God. This sounds so bad.” She said holding her face in her hands.

“It’s not bad. Remember you are doing it for Amanda.” Annie said.

“Jerking off her boyfriend was bad for me.” She said looking up at them.

“We also got sidetracked.” Annie said remembering her experiences with Betty and Rikki.

“Go on.” Annie said.

“After Alex my husband did it too.” Alice confessed.

“Did it?” Annie asked showing interest.

“Touched. Oh my. You are thinking intercourse. Heaven’s no.” Alice laughed. She didn’t want to tell them about her and her husband fucking next to Amanda on the bed.

Annie didn’t say anything.

“You and your family had intercourse with your brother while he was in a coma?” Alice asked.

Annie shook her head yes.

“I know you did what you thought was right but how could you?” She asked shocked.

“We think it was what really brought him out of it. Touching was not doing it.” Annie replied.

Alice thought about what the girl had said. There was no way she would allow anyone to do more than touch her. She did remember Alex sucking on her nipple. “Oral sex too?”

Annie shook her head yes.

Things were out of control. Her head was spinning as she thought about what they might have to do. “But, she’s a virgin.” Alice said.

“Maybe you don’t have to go that far.” Annie said.

“I don’t understand.” Alice replied confused.

“Maybe oral sex will be enough?” Annie answered.

Alice again put her head in her hands as she thought about the conversation. But who would do the oral sex? She thought about Alex. He probably didn’t know much about going down on a female. She knew Sam was not that experienced. “Who?” She asked as she looked up at Annie.

“Me.” Annie quickly answered.

“You’ve done it?” Alice asked shocked that this girl was so experienced.

“Since my brother’s coma I’ve have a lot of experiences.” Annie said.

Alice looked over at Sam. “What do you think?”

Sam was excited as she pictured Annie’s head between Amanda’s legs. She loved Amanda but Annie had just brought her to her first climax. “I think we should let her do it.”

Alice took a deep breath. She would have never thought she would say what she was about to say. “OK. Give my daughter oral sex.”

Annie smiled as she stood. She remembered Amanda to be very pretty with a nice body. She knew Sam was ready for anything. She wondered if she could get Mrs. Sperry to join in.

“Come this way.” Sam said to Annie. Alice followed close behind.

“Hello Amanda.” Sam whispered in her ear. “I just wanted to say how much I love you. Your mother knows.” She smiled as she pecked a kiss on her ear.

“Sam. I love you too.” Amanda cried out quietly. “Who is here with you?” She could hear other voices. “She looks so peaceful.” A strange voice said. “Help me remove her gown.”

Amanda felt her body being moved and the gown stripped from her. She was lying naked again in front of Sam and others. It felt so wicked.

Soft hands gently pushed into her soft breasts followed by someone’s lips on her nipples. Oh, her nipples ached from the soft touches and damp tongue. Hands moved down her stomach and softly invaded her pubic mound.

Alice stayed out in the hallway and watched as Annie made beautiful female love to her daughter. Her lips moved off Amanda’s nips to her stomach and downward to her love nest. She had never seen oral sex on a female before and suddenly wished it was her mouth moving down into the hot steamy passion pit. She could feel the dampness in her own panties and her body aching for release.

Annie quickly found Amanda’s clit and knew Amanda could feel what she was doing. Her clit sprang up into her soft mouth. She turned and looked at Mrs. Sperry. “She knows.” Alice smiled.

Annie was excited to perform oral sex on this beautiful girl but was also looking for pleasure herself. She knew she needed to get Sam involved.

“Betty told me it was better if I got undressed.” Annie moved back and quickly pulled off her jeans, shirt, bra and finally panties. She saw Sam’s eyes roaming up and down her curvaceous body. She also noticed Mrs. Sperry’s eyes taking in her full breasts and bare pussy. She had shaven her pubic hair after her aunt Jane went down on her. It made it feel so much nicer.

“You like?” Annie asked Sam as she moved up to her. Sam smiled as her eyes focused on Annie’s well developed breasts.

“Why don’t you join me?” She asked as she pulled Sam’s shirt over her own mounds and head. Sam didn’t stop her as she pulled her sports bra up to release her firm cones.

“Take off your jeans.” Annie commanded. Sam smiled as she did what the cheerleader asked.

“Panties too.” Annie continued. Sam did as she asked and stood naked. Her knees were shaking.

“Move up on the bed and hug Amanda’s body to yours.” Annie ordered. Sam looked at Mrs. S who seemed to be in a trance. She crawled over next to Amanda’s body and lowered her hand down to her navel. She waited for her next instruction.

Annie waited a few minutes to allow Amanda’s mom to watch two naked female bodies on the bed. She walked naked over next to Mrs. Sperry and whispered in her ear. “Don’t they look beautiful together?

Alice watched as Sam’s fingers started a small caressing on Amanda’s stomach. She wished it was her stomach that was being touched. “Yes.” She answered.

”You want to join them don’t you?” Ann asked. Her hard nipple was pressing into the woman’s arm.

“Oh no. I can’t.” Alice said. “She’s my daughter.”

“You don’t have to be with her.” Annie whispered.

“I don’t?” Alice asked.

”No. I want you to be with me.” Annie said softly as she sucked the woman’s ear into her mouth.

Alice lost track of time as she felt the zipper being lowered on the back of her dress. She knew she should object but up to now her life had been so predictable. Sex had always been planned and almost robotic. Sex with a female was so wickedly wrong. She gasped as her bra was lowered off her naked mounds. Her hands automatically moved up to cover them. She tried to not think about the fingers on the waistband of her plan white panties. They moved around under the elastic band which sent shivers up and down her stomach. She felt the cool air on her ass as the panties caressed her soft skin on the way down. She lifted her feet to allow them to be totally removed. She was now one of the Amazon women she thought as she held onto Annie’s hand as she led her to the bed.

Annie moved aside and gently pushed Mrs. Sperry until she was lying on her back next to her daughter. “What do I do?” Sam asked waiting for instructions.

“Follow my lead.” Annie said as she moved over Mrs. Sperry’s body. She lowered her lips to the soft skin above the older woman’s dark bush. She kept her mouth to her stomach as she peeked to see Sam do the same to Amanda.

“Lick all around her pussy but don’t touch it.” Annie directed. She moved her tongue down into the thick bush but stopped before she touched her slit. She could feel the woman’s stomach pushing up to allow her access to her damp valley. But, Annie moved her tongue to the side and licked down the crease between her thigh and stomach.

“Oh.” Alice moaned as the girl teased her with her tongue. She moved her hands down to grab her head to move it where she wanted it. Annie smiled as she moved her mouth back to capture the woman’s finger. “Ohh!” She moaned louder as her finger was sucked in and out of the girl’s wet lips.

“OK. Time to go for it.” Annie announced. She looked over to see Sam’s lips posed above Amanda’s opened pussy. She smiled as her tongue moved down into the thick hairy mound of Mrs. Sperry. “OH GOD!” The woman screamed. They all wished Amanda was doing the same.

What they didn’t know was that she was. “Oh yes Sam. Right there. No not lower. Up some. Yes. No. Down. Down. Stop. Yes. Suck it Sam. Suck me!”

Sam was so involved with sucking on Amanda’s clit she did feel it when Amanda’s stomach pushed upward. She thought she felt something but Mrs. Sperry’s screaming took away her concentration.

“OH. OH. OH YES!” Alice screamed as the young girl brought her to the summit. “SUCK ME!” Her whole body exploded. “I’M COMING!”

Annie kept her lips on the woman’s clit until her body finally quit shaking. She moved her head up and wiped her lips. “Did I do OK?” She asked the woman looking down at her damp mouth.

“Oh you don’t know.” Alice said smiling.

“I think I do.” Annie answered.

They both looked over at Sam who’s mouth was still moving on Amanda’s box.

“Sam. Sam.” Annie said as she tapped her on the shoulder. Sam stopped and looked up at her.

“Stop.” Annie smiled. “Did you feel or hear anything?”

“I think so. I’m not sure.” She said with Amanda’s juices on her mouth, chin and even her nose.

They all laughed as Sam wiped her mouth on the sheet.

“We better get up.” Alice said. “My husband will be home in about 30 minutes.

“Tomorrow after school Alex is going to stop by. You are welcome to come over as well.” She said to Annie.

“Tomorrow? Sure.” Annie answered as she pulled her panties up over her ass. They all stood and dressed. As Alice pulled Amanda’s gown back down her body they heard the garage door open.

“Glad we stopped when we did. He’s never this early after a club meeting.” Alice said as they waited for Bruce to walk in.

“Hello.” He said to his wife and Sam. He turned to look at the cute blonde he figured was about Sam and Amanda’s age. “Are you one of Amanda’s friends?”

“Kind of.” Annie smiled. “I’m Annie.” She noticed he was in good shape for an older man.

“Glad to meet you. What’s going on?” He asked.

“Well actually Annie’s brother is the one who had the car accident last year and went into a coma. He is the one who recovered very quickly.” She winked as she finished.

Bruce took a moment before he understood the wink. “Oh yes. Are you here to help?” He said looking downward at the girl’s body.

“Yes. I helped my brother and I hope I can help your daughter.” Annie said smiling as she saw his eyes staring at her firm mounds.

“Excellent. Do you have to go so soon?” He asked.

“Yes dear. She does.” Alice laughed as she took Annie’s arm and led her to the door. “Thank you so much.” Alice said as she closed the door so her husband couldn’t see them. She shocked herself as her mouth moved down to Annie’s. Annie’s tongue slithered out and licked across the woman’s. Alice’s tongue greeted hers. “Tomorrow.” Alice said giggling as she broke the kiss. Sam walked out behind Annie.

“So tell me about it.” Bruce said as he watched his wife sponge down his daughter’s naked breasts.

“Not much to tell.” She smiled. “Annie showed us some things that might help bring Amanda back.