Coma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

He could feel his prick swelling. “What do you mean showed?”

“She said we would have to do more than just touching.” Alice said knowing he was getting excited. “Just like I said.” Alice said as her fingers slipped off the sponge to flick across a hard nip. “She showed us.”

“If it was not touching it had to be…” He said thinking out loud.

“Oral Sex.” Alice finished his sentence.

“She did oral sex on Amanda?” Bruce asked pissed that he was not there to see it.

“No. Sam did that.” Alice said as a matter of fact. “Annie did me.”

“Damn. Why didn’t you call me?” He said as he moved over to rub his bulge against her ass.

“It was a female thing.” Alice said as she rubbed her ass side to side.

“Did Amanda respond?” He asked looking over his wife’s shoulder at the girl’s nude body.

“We are not sure. Sam thought she felt something.”

“So this sex stuff is working?” He asked as his fingers moved under Alice’s arm to cup her round mounds.

“It’s working for me.” She laughed as she pulled Amanda’s gown back on.

“Let’s go upstairs and I’ll show you what Annie did for me.” Alice led him by the hand.

Betty was watching her soap opera the next day as she sat next to Amanda’s bed. The phone rang and it was Mrs. Sperry. She spoke with her for a few minutes and hung up the phone.

“Seems your mother will be late from her doctor’s appointment. She wants me to stay with you until your friends arrive after school.” Betty said to the still Amanda.

Alex was the first to arrive. He ran most of the way to get to the Sperry house. He hoped Mrs. Sperry would do more than jerk him off today. He was surprised when the large black nurse opened the door.

“Err…I’m Alex. Amanda’s boyfriend.” He said introducing himself. Betty smiled and opened the door. “I’m Betty her nurse.”

“Where is Mrs. Sperry?” Alex said nervously as the nurse led him into Amanda’s room.

“She will be home later today. She asked me to stay for awhile.” Betty said smiling. She knew the family had already started with her suggestion for intimate therapy. She wondered if this young man was involved.

“So are you helping with Amanda’s recovery?” Betty asked frankly.

Alex coughed not expecting her question. “Of course. I want to do whatever is needed.”

“You would do anything?” Betty asked. This line had worked many times before. She had actually used it on Annie, Jakes sister.

“Yes. Of course.” Alex said surprised she would ask such a thing.

“OK. Take off your clothes.” Betty said as she moved over to pull Amanda’s gown off.

Alex froze as he watched his girlfriend’s nude breasts appear. “What do you mean?” He asked.

“I know you have touched her. Right?”

Alex didn’t answer. His silence answered for him.

“So now you need to go to the next stage. She needs you to hold her naked body next to yours.”

Alex was not happy to do this with this nurse in the room. “When will Mrs. Sperry be home?”

“Later. Now remove your clothes or I’ll have to do it for you.” She said with her arms crossed.

Although he was on the football team the nurse outweighed him by at least 50 pounds. “I think I’ll wait for Mrs. Sperry.” He said softly.

“Do it!” She said firmly as she took a step towards him.

Alex quickly pulled his shirt over his head and slipped off his sneakers. She stood watching him as he released his jeans and pulled them off his legs. He looked down at the small lump in his boxers.

“Everything.” She said.

Alex looked away as he pushed his underwear over his soft penis. Having to strip in front of his woman was not getting his libido up.

“Very nice.” She said looking at his white and trim body. “OK. Up on the bed.”

Alex glanced over his shoulder at the nurse while he climbed up on the bed to lie next to Amanda. “Put your arms around her and hold her to you.” Betty ordered.

Alex did as he was told. He closed his eyes and held her tight trying to forget the woman was watching.

“Alex. What is going on?” Amanda asked feeling his naked body against hers. “I wish I could see you. I want you to make love with me.” She tried to say.

Betty knew the girl was a virgin and had always wanted to watch a girl lose her cherry. She wondered if she could get this boy to do it.

“Touch her.” Betty directed. Alex’s hand moved over to cup the nearest breast. Her nipple was hard as he gently squeezed it. He realized he still was not hard.

“I think you might need some help.” Betty said as she sat on the bed behind him. She moved her hand to the back of his thighs and pulled them open.

“Don’t.” Alex said feeling her reach under his ass to grab his balls. She rolled them in her palm.

“Hush.” Betty laughed. “Enjoy the moment.” Her hand moved under until his limp white shaft was squeezed by her fat black hand.

“Oh please don’t” Alex said feeling the woman grip his penis tightly.

“Shhh.” Betty whispered in his ear as her fingers relaxed and squeezed him like she was milking a cows utter. She could feel the blood rushing to his member. It was hardening in her hand.

Alex couldn’t believe he could get a hard-on by this overweight woman but in less than a minute his prick was throbbing in her grasp.

“My, my.” She said feeling his size. “You’re not a boy. You’re a man.” She laughed as her fingers moved up to the tip and back down to the base. “You still want me to stop?”

“No.” He moaned as he toyed with Amanda’s nipple.

“I want you to put it in her.” Betty whispered in his ear.

“What? No way.” He said. “That would be rape.”

“You know she wants you inside of her.” Betty whispered as she slowly jerked him off.

Alex wanted to so bad but, not like this. “I can’t.” He moaned as her fingers stopped moving. “Don’t stop.”

“Fuck her. She needs it to come out of the coma.” Betty said softly.

“She needs it?” Alex repeated.

“Yes.” Betty answered as her fingers moved again.

“OK.” Alex said. Her logic was good enough for his prick.

“Move over between her legs.” Betty directed as she pulled Amanda’s legs open. Alex reached down to direct his prick to her opened pussy but Betty stopped him.

“Let me.” She said as she looked under his youthful body. Her hand found his hard shaft and aimed it down to her hairy slit. She thought she had succeeded until his body jerked back and his juices shot out and flooded her lower stomach. “I’m coming.” He said.

“No. You’ve already comed.” She said upset with him. She wiped her hand on his white ass and grabbed a small towel. She handed it to him. “Now clean her off.” Betty shook her head and moved to the chair. She laughed as she watched him clean up the mess he had made.

Amanda felt his penis push against her hymen. “Yes Alex. Do it. I want you inside of me.” She moaned when she felt his damn burst. No one heard her.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he pulled his clothes back on.

“That’s OK. I’m sure there will be another day.” The doorbell rang.

“Fix her gown.” Betty ordered Alex as she walked to the front door.

“Annie!” Betty said surprised. “What are you doing here?” She looked over her shoulder to see Amanda’s girlfriend Samantha.

“They asked me to help.” She said as she moved in to hug the heavy nurse. “After all, you helped us.”

Betty’s body was on fire as she let Annie and Sam inside. She still remembered the blonde girls firm but soft body.

Betty led them into the make-shift bedroom to find Alex sitting innocently on the chair. “Hi.” He said recognizing Annie as one of his schools cheerleaders.

“I’m Annie.” She said holding out her hand for him to shake.

“I know. I’m Alex.” He said still somewhat embarrassed at his premature ejaculation.

“How’s Amanda doing?” Sam asked as she moved over to the bed. She leaned over and kissed her forehead.

“The same.” Betty said. They all heard the garage door opening. “It’s Mrs. Sperry.” Betty announced. They all waited until she came into the room.

“What? You called a party without me?” She laughed seeing the three teens standing next to Betty.

“I have to be going. I’m sure Mrs. S can take over.” Betty said as she winked at Alex. She grabbed her purse and headed out the front door.

“I’m glad you all came over. Amanda needs you all here with her.” Alice said as she took her daughters lifeless hand in hers. Her heart was beating fast like the others as she thought about what they should do next. She turned and looked at Annie.

“Any ideas?” She asked knowing they would all soon be naked on the bed.

Annie smiled. Suddenly she was the experienced one which gave her a big rush. “I think we should try it again.”

“Try what?” Alex asked puzzled. Evidently they knew something he didn’t.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure you will like it.” Alice said as she stood up next to the bed. “We all undress right?” She asked looking at Annie.

Annie shook her head yes and pulled her tee shirt over her semi-bra. Her bright pink and hard nipples rested out in the open on top of the half-moon cups. She saw Alex staring and smiled. It would be nice to experience another man inside her body she thought as she released her bra allowing her boobs to flop out. “Well?” She asked as she saw the rest of them staring at her.

Alex was already hard as he peeked to watch the three females strip off their clothing. God. It was his wildest dream to be naked with three other women. He didn’t know what they were planning but he definitely was up for it he laughed to himself. His prick sprang out proudly as he pushed his boxers down his legs.

“What now?” Alex asked as he watched Mrs. S strip off her panties showing him her dark thick pubic growth.

“We all take turns with Amanda.” Annie said as she wiggled her cute ass over to the bottom of the bed. She grabbed Amanda’s ankles and pulled them apart as she moved her body up between her thighs.

Amanda could hear them as they stripped off their clothing and heard the strange voice say they were going to take turns with her. She didn’t know what she meant until she felt the warm breath on her pussy lips. Annie’s mouth opened wide as she sucked in the girl’s hard clit. “Oh not again.” Amanda moaned. She was tired of others touching and sucking her. She wanted to do the same to them.

“Let’s do her breasts.” Sam suggested to Mrs. Sperry. Alice smiled as they moved up the sides of the bed and leaned over to suck in the cherry tips. Annie used her best techniques on the girl’s pussy. If this didn’t get a reaction nothing would.

“What about me?” Alex asked as he watched the four naked female bodies on the bed.

Alice turned and looked at his hard prick. There was only one place she wanted it right now. She leaned forward and motioned for him to come forward. As he moved up to her she grabbed his prick and aimed it at her ass. She smiled and moved her lips back to her daughter’s nipple. It was now up to him to figure out which hole.

Alex couldn’t believe it. His girlfriends grown mother wanted him to fuck her. He quickly pushed the tip of his prick up against the bottom of her ass. He pushed in and felt it entering her.

Alice jumped slightly when she felt his prick enter her ass. She had never allowed her husband to even touch her back there. She thought about stopping him but it felt nasty and that’s what she was right now. Nasty. She opened her legs to give him more access to her rear opening.

Wow. She felt tight. Alex thought as he pushed about three inches into her. He thought it would feel a lot wetter and warmer. Right now he didn’t care as he shoved everything he had into her body.

“Aggghh.” Alice moaned when his whole prick entered her bowels. It went from nasty to pain. She moved forward until he was half-way out and she reached under her legs to pull him out the rest of the way. “RIGHT HERE!” She cried as she aimed his hard-on into her dripping pussy. She smiled as his stomach pushed forward driving his whole rod deep inside her. He moved it out and slowly back in. “Just like that.” She said complimenting him. He smiled and fucked his first woman.

Sam looked over to see Alex fucking Mrs. Sperry doggie style. Good. I’m glad it’s not me she thought as her lips continued to make love to Amanda’s nipple.

Amanda felt it coming and couldn’t hold back as her mind exploded again. This time she let out a moan.

Both Sam and Alice stopped sucking and looked up at Amanda’s face when they hear her moan. “Did you hear that?” Alice asked in glee. “Yes.” Sam said smiling. She was almost back.

Alex lasted a lot longer this time but when he heard his girlfriend moan he couldn’t hold back. He grabbed Mrs. S’s hips and bucked back and forth rapidly. “Ohhh!” He screamed as he came for the first time inside a female’s body.

Annie stopped when she felt the rest of them get quiet. She couldn’t hear the moan but was happy that her cunnilingus had done the job. She wiped her mouth and looked over at Alex as he sat back on the chair. I’ll give you a little rest. She thought smiling at him. He smiled back.

“You are coming back to us aren’t you?” Alice whispered in Amanda’s ear. She kissed her on the cheek and turned to see the three naked teens. “Anyone want to shower with me?” She asked. They all smiled and followed her up the stairs.

Bruce decided to leave work early. His mind was not on his insurance business as he thought about the young blonde cheerleader girl going down on his wife. Alice had said they were coming over again after school. This time he wasn’t going to miss it. He parked on the street and walked quietly up the drive. He wanted to surprise them.

“You get the soap.” Sam laughed at Alex. “You dropped it.” The four of them squeezed into the tight shower protected by walls on three sides and a clear glass door on the other.

Alex laughed as he bent at the waist to pick up the soap. His head was pressed up against the thighs of Annie. He peeked upward to see her dripping bare pussy lips.

“Right there.” Annie said as she grabbed his head and pulled his face into her crotch. She felt his nose smash against her shaven folds. Alice laughed and reached up under his stomach to grab his hard prick. Her soapy hand jerked him up and down. Sam’s breasts were pressed up against Annie’s back. She was laughing at Alex as she moved her hands around to fondle Annie’s hard nipples. Her eyes opened wide when Annie turned her head to offer her lips. Sam didn’t hesitate as she opened her mouth and slid her tongue into the beautiful girl’s lips.

Bruce was surprised to find it quiet as he tip-toed into the house. He peeked into Amanda’s room and only saw her lying peacefully on the bed. He could hear the shower running upstairs and some laughter. He did a quick 180 and headed up to the action.

Alex could hardly breathe with his face crushed against Annie’s stomach. His lips could taste her pussy juices as the shower water flushed down through her slit. He pushed out his tongue and tasted his first pussy. Not bad he thought.

The bathroom door was open when Bruce entered the bedroom. All he could see was pink in the wet shower door. He could not make out which body part belonged to whom. He smiled as he pulled off his shirt and pants. His briefs were gone by the time he made it to the bathroom door. They didn’t hear or see him until the shower door opened.

“BRUCE!” Alice cried out when she looked up to see her naked husband. Her hand still continued to stroke her daughter’s boyfriend’s dong.

Bruce saw his wife jerking off Alex and didn’t care. Right now his eyes and mind was on the blonde cheerleader. She broke her kiss with Sam and looked down at his hard-on. She smiled and moved back to make room for him in the tight quarters. Bruce took one step into the steamy atmosphere and pressed his body forward against Annie’s. His hand moved around her body to pull her into him. As his hands moved on her back he could feel Sam’s naked nipples pressing into the back of his fingers.

Amanda was almost back when she came. She could see a grey haze and the sounds seemed a lot closer. Her fingers were the first to move and then her eyes fluttered open. She stared at the ugly painting across the room. She had always hated it but, now she loved it. Only because she could now see it. She turned her head to see where everyone was and found the room empty. She was so thirsty. She saw a glass of water on the end table and reached her arm over to grab it. It shook in her hand as she brought it to her lips. She had a mouth full when the whole glass slipped and pour all over her chest. She took a deep breath from the coldness.

Annie took little time to move her hand down to curl around the gown man’s hard-on. He was not as long as Alex or Jake but he was very thick. She looked up in his eyes as she slowly jerked him up and down in her tiny hand.

Sam was upset she had lost Annie to Mr. Sperry. She pushed her body around Annie until she was behind Mrs. S. She lathered up her hands and reached down to soap the woman’s ass cheeks. Alex stood up when Amanda’s father opened the door. He thought they were in trouble until he saw his dangling prick. Shit. He wanted some of the action too. After a few minutes soapy hands were moving over every inch of every body part. Alex slipped and touched Mr. S’s hard-on. “Sorry.” He said jerking his hand back like he had stuck it in a fire. “No problem.” Bruce laughed. His fingers were deep inside of Annie’s hairless pussy.

Somehow Amanda managed to sit up on the bed. She struggled to pull off her wet and cold gown. She could hear the laughter upstairs and was determined to find out what was going on. As she moved her feet off the bed she had to grab the bedpost to keep from falling. Her muscles had not been used in a while. Luckily, she was in great shape before the injury because it didn’t take long for her legs to gain their balance. She wobbled across the room and out into the hallway while holding on the wall. She looked at the flight of stairs which looked so long. She gritted her teeth as she pulled herself slowly up the stairway.

Alice pulled Sam and Alex out of the shower first. “Dry off.” She said giggling. They took the towels and hurried to get to the bedroom. Sam was lying on the bed waiting as Alex moved up next to her. “Want me to join you?” He asked knowing she only like girls.

“Not really.” She said as Mrs. Sperry moved around him to lie next to Sam. Sam leaned over and took the woman’s nipple in her lips. Alex sat on the side of the bed and moved his hand to Mrs. S’s thigh. Her legs opened to grant him permission to move north. He did until his fingers sank deep inside her womanly gash.

“I want to fuck you.” Bruce whispered in the girl’s ear. Annie looked at him. “Why are you whispering?” She laughed. “Sure. Let’s join the others.” She pulled him from the shower and they watched the three figures on the bed as they quickly dried off. Annie raced ahead of him and tackled Alex until they both fell on top of Alice’s body. They both cracked up laughing. Bruce wanted to get Annie out of the pile-up but couldn’t figure out how. The four bodies were twisted and turned together as hands and lips searched out the nearest body part.

None of them noticed the unsteady figure as it entered the room. Amanda looked at the pile of naked bodies and closed her eyes. She opened them again to make sure she saw what she thought she saw. Her mouth opened wide when she recognized her best friend Sam’s mouth on her Mother’s nipple. Sam was sucking it wildly with her eyes closed. She gasped when she saw her boyfriend Alex lying on his back with a blonde girl straddling his hips. God. He was fucking her. She saw her dad sitting naked on the bed watching the group. Her body was on fire as she moved over and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Bruce was ready to jump in when he felt someone touching him. He turned quickly to see his daughter standing there naked. “AMANDA!” He screamed as he stood up and pulled her to him for a hug. “YOU’RE AWAKE!” He realized they were both naked but he didn’t care. He was too happy she was out of the coma.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers