Coma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four twisted bodies froze when they heard Amanda’s name. They all screamed at once. “AMANDA!” Somehow they unhooked themselves and jumped over to hug Amanda who was still in her fathers arms.

“Honey.” Alice cried with tears as she pulled her bare breasts into her own.

“You better lie down.” Annie said.

“Who are you?” Amanda asked as she took the girls hand and did as she asked.

“I’m Annie.”

“I know you. It was your brother Jake who was in the coma.” Amanda said. She suddenly realized she was also in a coma.

“How do you feel?” Alice asked. “We better call the doctor.” She said turning to her husband.

“No. Not right now.” Amanda said. “I feel good. You don’t know what you all have put me through.” She laughed. “I could feel and hear everything.” She glanced down at Alex’s penis and smiled.

“Is there anything we can get you?” Sam asked as she sat next to her. Amanda smiled as she reached up and put her hand behind Sam’s neck. Sam didn’t resist as she allowed Amanda to pull her lips down to hers. She closed her eyes when she felt her tongue come out and enter her mouth.

“There is something I want.” Amanda said as she broke the kiss with Sam.

“Sure honey. Anything.” Bruce answered. He had not stopped smiling since she walked into the room.

“I don’t want to be a virgin anymore.” She said frankly.

“Amanda. I think you should wait.” Alice said to her daughter.

“After all the touching and kissing I’m about to burst.” She said smiling. “It’s what I want.”

Alice looked at Bruce. “It’s what she wants.” Bruce smiled. “OK with me.”

They both stood up and walked to the door.

Alex smiled as his prick started to expand again. He had it buried in Annie’s quim when Amanda interrupted them but, to take her cherry would be extra special.

“I don’t want to stay and watch this.” Sam said upset as she stood up from the bed. As she walked from the room Annie called out. “Wait for me.” They all watched the two cute asses wiggle out of the room.

“I don’t think you understand.” Amanda said as she pushed Alex’s hand from her breast.

Bruce and Alice stopped and turned to look at their daughter.

“I want you to do it Dad.” She said smiling as she opened her legs and leaned back.

“But….” Bruce started to say before Alice put her finger to his lips.

“Just be happy she’s back.” Alice grinned. “Coming Alex?” Alex smiled and leaped from the bed.

“Honey. Are you sure about this?” Bruce asked as he guided his hard-on up to her guarded entrance.

“Oh yes.” She said as she pulled his ass downward. As it broke through she screamed, “OH YES!”

Note from Slickman: I thought it would be interesting to do the coma story from a young female point of view. Many of you enjoyed the male side in chapter’s one and two. How did you like this one? As always don’t forget to vote. Thanks. SM.