Comanche Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
More lust in the saddle.
3k words
4.36
43.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Longfellow Polk took a long pull on the whiskey bottle and felt the warm glow reach down to his belly.

He looked at the little white whore and watched her working her mouth up and down the length of his big black cock. She kissed and nibbled the massive head and caressed the shaft with her fat, pink nippled tits. She was enjoying herself to no end.

Polk had been lucky to find her. His lust had been for the lush bodies of the black women he had known on the plantation. Dark and generous. However, there had been no black whores in the only house of ill repute in Bacon, New Mexico. So he turned his attention to the small Chinese girl and the dusky Mexican.

He knew he didn’t have to buy a woman. The lady behind the bar who owned the house had shown keen personal interest in him. Indeed offered herself free of charge. Women usually did. He was well over six-foot tall and broad of chest, long limbed and lean, and with a big bulge in his pants below the gun belt. And she was an attractive woman, slender with a lovely cleavage showing in her green dress. He only had to wait till after hours. But it had been too long. He couldn’t wait.

Polk was leaning toward the Mex because of her lush lips and the thought of them wrapped around the head of his shaft, when this round little white whore with red hair that he loved, introduced herself into the equation. He hadn’t considered the white prostitutes because sometimes even whores got picky when it came to black clients. But this little, red-haired heifer didn’t seem to have any such compulsions. Especially when Polk bettered the five dollar fee and bought her for the entire night for twenty gold coins. He had the money, having that afternoon collected the reward on Big Jim Cassidy.

As they moved up the stairs, her easy laugh and her hand on his arm made his dick hard. By the time they got to the room, he was so hungry that he barely dropped his gun belt and pants to the floor before immediately bending her over the bed and lifting her skirts to reveal her red, gaping cunt. He took her from behind, ignoring her protestations that “They had plenty of time” as he worked his big, black, ten inch hard-on into her rapidly moistening cunt. It had been a long time between women and his desire was intense as he pounded into her and, soon, her complaints grew into moans of pleasure. His orgasm grew quickly and when he started to come, she begged him, “Don’t come inside me, mister. Please, I can’t afford to get pregnant. ‘Specially with no nigger child. Not that I don’t want you to. That big, black dick feels wonderful. You splittin’ me open, darlin’. ”

Polk thought about going against her wishes but knew from experience she’d be begging for it before the night was though. And he wanted her in good mood for the duration. He pulled his big dark dick out and placed it in the crack of her ass, holding the big, white cheeks around it, fucking her there as he came. Gobs of white semen spraying on her back.

Now they were naked and she was deftly bringing him to life again with her pink lipped mouth. He was pleased when he saw he naked body, pale white with large breasts and an unexpected narrow waist swelling into lush hips. He brought her ass over his own face and stuck his long tongue deep into her snatch, tasting his own cock there. The red pubic hair showed that she was a true redhead. The whore ground her hips appreciatively and sucked him down her throat.

His climax was growing in her mouth but he wanted more fucking so he pulled her off him and pushed her ass down so she was riding him backward. She stuffed her cunt with his big cock and rode him hard as he watched her broad behind rise and fall on his dick. He spied the red gash of her asshole and after moistening a long thumb with his spit, inserted it into her rectum. The whore groaned deeply as she thrust herself back on both intruders: his thumb and his cock. She bucked on him this way until she began to shake in orgasm, lifting her heavy haunches high and low on his up thrusting members.

When she was finished, Polk turned her around on his still hard dick and had her ride him from above. She fucked him well, rising and falling on his ten inch dick until he was close to coming. Her big tits thrived in his mouth as he squeezed and fondled them. Before he started to come, he moaned, “Gonna come, baby. Got too.”

She squirmed off his dick and slid down to take him in her mouth, murmuring, “Got to have it. Got to eat that black come.”

“That’s it, bitch. Suck it dry.”

She fisted his huge instrument and held her mouth on the great purple cock head as she brought the orgasm out of him. She drank greedily as his spring flowed into her mouth. He entwined his fingers in her red hair and held her head on his cock though he didn’t need to. She wasn’t going anywhere.

As he softened in her mouth, the whore softly licked the black tube of flesh clean.

Afterward, they rested in each others arms, Polk’s dick draped over her thigh. He offered her a jolt of whiskey which she took. Then he had one of his own.

“What’s yo’ name, girl?”

“Kitty,” she replied. “And you?”

“Longfellow Polk.”

“Where the hell’d you get a name like that?”

“The master back on the plantation used to name us. He took our first name from writers he used to read to us and the last names from former presidents. I’m lucky. I got a brother name of Irving Washington.”

Kitty touched the soft but still long and thick dick on her thigh. “Well, he sure got you right. Longfellow.”

He chuckled. “Yeah, I guess you couldn’t call me Poe”

The whore laughed and wrapped her long slender fingers around his shaft. She said, “Guess, I’m not Poe tonight, either. Feeling kinda rich, tell you the truth. All this dick and twenty gold coins as well.”

Polk’s cock grew in her hand as she stroked it. She leaned forward and pulled the foreskin back so she could take the square purple head once more in her mouth. She sucked expertly and soon he was hard as a rock. She held the ten inches of glistening black muscle and laughed with glee.

Then Kitty rolled onto her back and held her pink tipped tits together. “Come on, Longfellow. Fuck my tits with that long pole.”

Polk took a position astride her belly and placed his dick in the valley of flesh that was her breasts. He pushed in and out, tweaking the pink nipples into hard rosy buds. The blackness of his skin against the pale white of hers was enticing. Each time he pushed through, the whore would give his cock head a lick.

Then the door opened.

Polk reached for his gun and spun off the whore to take aim at the intruder.

It was Belle, the owner of the whore house. She was wearing a long scarlet robe that was fair to bursting from the size of her tits. She looked at the gun. Then at his enormous erection, so hard that it curve up like a banana.

“Looks like you have something bigger than that gun to do battle with, stranger,” she said, a trace of humor playing with her lips.

Polk uncocked his revolver and put it back in its holster. “Shouldn’t sneak around, ma’am.”

Belle entered fully into the room. “I was just checking to see if Kitty needed a break.”

Kitty reached out and grasped Polk’s cock. She said, “I don’t need no break, Miss Belle. I’d sure be willing to share though.”

Belle moved up to Polk and placed her hand on his throbbing member. She said to Polk, “You don’t mind a little reinforcement, do you, stranger? Free of charge?”

“Not at all, ma’am.”

“Might as well get properly introduced,” she said. Then she bent over at the waist and took the head of his dick in her mouth. She gave him a long suck before straightening up and removing her robe.

“I’m Belle Starr,” she informed him, as she displayed her body for his inspection, hands on hips.

Polk was thrilled at the sight of her. Her body was so different from Kitty’s. Long and slender but with enormous dark brown tipped breasts. Her dark hair fell to her shoulders and her dark pussy hairs glistened with her wetness.

“Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma’am. I’m Longfellow Polk.”

She eyed his huge erection, bobbing in the air. “You can say that again.”

Belle leaned into him, brushing his dark chest with her hard nipples. Once again, she seized his large ebony penis, rubbing the head against her pale, white belly.

“I know you were enjoying fucking Kitty’s milky white tits,” she said. “But I’ve needed this big black harpoon since you walked through the door earlier tonight. In fact, I’ve been thinking if nothing else.”

She kissed his thick lips, driving her tongue between them and poking at his own.

“Fuck me, you big black buck,” she crooned. “Lift me up and drop me on that huge hard dick.”

She put her arm over his shoulder behind his head and Polk wrapped his own dark well muscled arms under her slender legs and lifted her easily. Belle notched the head of his cock in her cunt lips. Then Polk dropped her, impaling her with his black dick. She let out a luxuriant moan as she placed her other arm around his head, which brought her firm breasts to his lips. He chewed the swollen flesh of her nipples as he lifted her easily up and down the length of his cock. Belle squeezed her pussy muscles on his manhood.

“Kitty,” Belle said. “Get under him and suck his ball sack. Chew his black nuts.”

Kitty scrambled down to the floor between Polk’s spread legs. Polk felt her lips and tongue and teeth working on his tight scrotum. She used her mouth to soften his sack and sucked a huge testicle into her small pink mouth. She also grabbed the base of his prick and gave the shining black skin a lick each time he raised Belle off. Occasionally her tongue found the pink button of her boss’s asshole.

Belle began to lift herself using his broad shoulders for purchase. She loved being full of this massive dick.

“Suck his black asshole, Kitty,” she ordered.

Polk felt the little whore’s tongue drift over that place between his nut sack and his anus. Then he felt a probing tongue enter his ass. His cock head grew in the other woman’s cunt, expanding even more in the tight space.

“Jesus,” Belle mewed. “That tongue of yours made him even bigger, Kitty. Fuck me hard with that black pole.”

Polk lifted her at harder pace. Kitty kneaded his sack with her fingers while she sucked his asshole. Belle groaned deep inside her lovely chest as her orgasm approached. She road his big dick like a bronco rider. He felt himself letting go.

“I’m gonna come. Now!” he warned her.

Polk started to push her off but she held fast and ground her cunt over his cock.

“Do it in me, you bastard. Come inside my cunt, you black fuck,” she cried.

He exploded in her dark-haired cunt, the jism flying deep into her pussy as he bucked upward. The owner of whores screamed in her own orgasm and ground herself on his big member. He held her as his semen filled her cunt and started to drip down over his scrotum. Kitty abandoned his asshole and brought her face to lick the mixture of juices from his nuts as she drove her own fingers into her own cunt and frigged herself to orgasm.

While Polk held her, Belle drove her furious tongue in his mouth and explored that cavern. When his cock finally softened enough to slip out of her cunt, Kitty engulfed the thick rope into her mouth, cleaning him with her tongue.

Belle, feeling suddenly so empty, slid from his arms to her knees and stole his prick from Kitty. She sucked the purple head and black skin of her passion, murmuring little love sounds of encouragement. Kitty joined her mouth on Polk’s cock, and he looked down as the two ladies made mad love to his big black cock, worshiping it.

He reached for the whiskey bottle and took a long drink. This evening was turning out even better than he had imagined on that long dusty trail.

He put the bottle down and placed a hand behind each woman’s head. He brought them off his dick and pushed their mouths together in a kiss. The women got the idea and were soon thrashing tongues together, all the while holding on to his growing dick. Polk had never seen two women make love and was intrigued by the idea.

“Why don’t you two get on the bed?”

The two women arranged themselves in a sixty-nine with Belle on the bottom and were soon devouring each other’s cunts. They could each taste the black man’s cock and sperm on the other’s pussy lips.

Polk marveled at the two naked bodies. The long and lean Belle, white skin and dark hair, her large breasts being roughly massaged by Kitty’s hand. And the plump little whore herself, round and sweet, with her red-haired complexion lighter even than Belle, her smaller pink tipped tits grazing her boss’s belly.

His cock grew hard again as he watched them. He straddled Belle’s head, and waved his big dick over her mouth. She left Kitty’s pussy and accepted him in her mouth, pulling back his foreskin as she sucked his big cockhead.

It was good, but Polk wanted to fuck. He told Belle to put him in the little whore. Belle took him out of her mouth and placed his cock head in Kitty’s cunt. Kitty gasped at the feel and momentarily removed her mouth from Belle’s pussy.

Polk said, “No. Keep sucking her cunt.” He pushed her head down as he rammed his cock to the hilt in her hole.

Belle watched the massive black rod assault the little whore’s pink pussy and held his big nuts while she alternately licked the pink clit and tongued the meaty shaft as it moved in and out. Then, Belle gathered all the juice she could and reach around all that cock to Kitty’s asshole. She deposited the moistness there and worked a finger into the anus.

Polk watched as she opened the little bud. Kitty was working on her own climax now as she ground her pussy on his dick and her ass on Belle’s finger. Before very long she arched her small chubby back and bellowed in the air.

He took his dick out after she came and sat back on his haunches.

“Lick her asshole, Belle,” he said. “Make it nice and wet.”

Belle grinned up at him and brought her mouth to Kitty’s bunghole. She licked furiously and finally drove her tongue in the forbidden place. When she felt it was wet enough she leaned back and after giving Polk’s dick a few long strokes, she brought the cockhead to the little ass hole.

“Better get ready, Kitty,” she said. “Mister Polk has a surprise for you.”

Kitty felt the intruder at her backdoor and shuddered. She said, “Shit, Miz Belle. He’s so big, I don’t know if I can.”

“Shit’s right, Kitty. Your shit,” Belle replied. “Relax and enjoy.”

She pushed Polk’s dick into the anus and all were surprised at how easy it went in. Polk took over and shove himself deep into her ass. It was tight but took all but a couple inches of his mighty cock. Kitty squirmed on it and was soon pumping her ass back as he pushed forward. Belle stuck one hand in her own pussy and one hand on Polk’s nut bag to guide his thrusts. He needed no help but didn’t mind the feel of her hand squeezing his balls. Soon he was ready to come.

“All right, you little whore,” he said. “You didn’t want me to come in your cunt. ‘Fraid to git knocked up by a black man. Well, now I’m gonna come in your white ass. Got that, bitch?”

Kitty was pumping away, the full feeling in her ass making here intoxicated. “Go ahead. Do it. Fill me with your black come. Fuck my ass, baby.”

Belle screamed, “Do it, man. Fill her up! Come in her ass!” She came on her own fingers as she said this.

Polk drove his prick balls deep in Kitty’s ass and held her on it as he came what seemed like a quart of come into her shit. Kitty reared back as her asshole accommodated the black lance. Polk reached around and captured her round tits as he pumped the last of his sauce into her butt.

When he finally withdrew from his visitation with a little plop, Belle immediately sucked him down her throat. Kitty turned and fell into his arms. Then she joined Belle at his cock. Polk loved the feel of two mouths working on him.

They screwed for the rest of the night and Polk stayed for two more nights free of charge. He coupled with the little Chinese whore and with the lush lipped Mexican. He had been right, the Mex’s lips were heaven on his big black cock. The last night, as he pumped Kitty to orgasm, she begged him to shoot his load in her cunt. He tipped them all generously.

But it was time to move on. The wanted postings had yielded another fugitive. Hunting men was his business. So, with regret, he mounted his horse and headed south. Searching for a murderer named Reese Harley.