Comanche Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Beautiful half breed takes Harley captive.
5.3k words
4.59
39.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese Harley drank from the stream. The water was good so he urged his horse to drink as well. It had been a week since he had left Mrs. Dodd's ranch and he had thought about her often. He missed her lush body.

The ride had been hard but uneventful. Long dusty travel.

Suddenly, his horse raised his head. Then Harley himself heard the two horses approaching--fast. He quickly gathered his horse's reins and slipped into the thick thatch of trees beside the stream. From there he could get a good look at the stream and the riders. And hope they wouldn't notice his tracks.

Within minutes, two Comanche braves rode up to the stream. They were laughing, barebacked, black hair flying in the wind. Their long, well-muscled legs prodding their ponies through the stream. The one he could see the best was young, not more than twenty, long limbs and copper skin. He wore a loin cloth and beaded chest covering. The other was dressed similarly but had his back to Harley.

The two swung there legs over and slid off their horses. They were the same height--about six feet tall. After a long moment of looking at each other, they fell into each others arms. They kissed, clinging to each other.

Harley was surprised. He'd heard of such things, of course, but never expected to see two young braves so entwined.

After a moment, the brave that he could not see well, put his hands on his partner's shoulders and pushed him to his knees. This was when Harley saw an unmistakable breast under the beaded cover. Dark and round and black nippled. A woman dressed as an Indian brave.

She had spread her legs so that her partner could lift her loin cloth and have access to her pussy. He was working at it furiously with his tongue and fingers.

The woman pulled her beaded covering off and revealed her large, proud, upstanding breasts. The black nipples were like pieces of coal, hardened into plugs as long as a .45 cartridge. Her color was darker than that of her lover. More like mahogany. After a careful study of her beautiful face, Harley decided she must have some Negro blood. Her sensuous lips and slightly flared nose were not those of a Comanche. And her hair though long, down to her ass in fact, had a gentle wave. And those tits, he had never seen a squaw with tits like that.

The woman lifted these tits and chewed on the nipples. Then she slid her hands down her body over the impossibly flat stomach and dug her fingers into the long, black hair of her lover. She pulled his head into her crotch. Holding him there as if she owned him. Then she flung him to the ground on his back.

He lay there, with his hard cock bursting to get out of his loin cloth.

The woman stripped herself out of her own loin cloth, showing her black haired pussy. Even from a distance, Harley could see the drops of moistness on her cunt lips. She knelt beside the young brave, pulled his loin cloth aside and revealed his pecker, large and hard, the angry red head peeking out of the foreskin. She took the long, smooth rod in her mouth and sucked him hard, pumping the tube with her hand as she tongued the head.

When she was satisfied that he was hard enough, she straddled him and worked his prick into her cunt. She began to ride him wildly, bucking and thrashing. The brave reached up for her breasts but she slapped his hands away and massaged them herself.

In no time, she was screaming in orgasm and pounding his chest like it was his fault.

Harley's cock was hard in his pants as he watched her fuck this man. He brushed the head of it through the fabric.

When she was finished with her climax, she rose off his prick and again took him in her mouth, sucking him even harder. As he was about to come, she removed her thick lips from his cock and jerked him off into the palm of her hand, the white jism filling it. Then she brought her hand to his mouth and poured the semen onto his tongue. He ate it greedily.

Harley came in his pants as the woman did this.

He felt slightly embarrassed about this but was even more so when he felt a sharp tip behind his ear. He turned slowly to find very large Comanche tribesman pointing a notched arrow at his head.

The Indian spoke in Comanche which, thankfully, Harley understood.

"I do not think our princess cares to be watched, white man."

"Yeah, I was kind of surprised at the opportunity," Harley replied in Comanche.

The big man nodded slightly then urged Harley to stand up with a move of the bow and arrow. He deftly stripped the six shooter out of Harley's holster.

They moved into the clearing.

By this time, the woman and the man were standing, having heard the voices. The brave was covering his genitals but the woman stood unashamed, hands on hips, as Harley and the big Indian approached.

"We have a spy, Black Moon," said the armed man. "One who would watch you with your lover." He said this with little less than a violent stare at the young buck. The young man stared back in defiance.

The woman, ignoring them both, strode toward Harley, her breasts bouncing as she moved. Her proud face was etched in outrage. When she was within reach, she slapped him hard across the face.

This woman, Black Moon, stood naked before him, nearly as tall as he. But there was no vulnerable in her nudity, she was a powerful warrior-woman. Her magnificent chest heaved in strength not fear, her taut nipples now stiffened rage not lust.

When she spoke, it was in the language of the white man. "That will be smallest of the pain you will receive before you die."

Then she nodded at the man behind Harley and turned away from him. He watched her powerful back and lush ass as she walked toward the stream and the young brave. Then a great crash on the back of his head sent him into darkness.

When Harley woke, he found himself hanging by his feet, his bound hands inches off the ground and tethered to a stake. He was in a teepee. He was also completely naked.

Across a small fire, he could make out movements. Groans told him some one was making love. Then, as he became more fully awake, he could clearly see the face of the woman, Black Moon. She was lying on her back and staring at him through the fire light. He could see her large breasts, the nipples were not tight with excitement. Above her, her lover grunted as he pounded into her pussy with a huge red cock. Harley realized it was not the same man that she had been with at the stream. It was the big Comanche brave that had captured him.

Black Moon glared into Harley's eyes.

"Are you going to come, Big Antelope?" she asked the man above her, in the language of the Comanche.

"Soon, soon, Black Moon," he said, hoarsely. His powerful arms were sweating profusely as he held himself above her. The soft squishing sound of his cock splitting her gash filled the room. He also stared into Harley's eyes. But with abject anger.

Black Moon smiled a vicious grin at Reese Harley. She then glanced at his crotch and the grin turned to lust. Harley looked up and saw with some horror, that his penis, which had been flopped along his stomach as dictated by his present predicament, had begun to grow and bob in the air.

"Do it! Do it! But do it between my breasts," the woman instructed her lover. "Show this white man what a real cock looks like, my big donkey."

The brave withdrew his prick from her cunt and straddled her stomach. Harley had to admit, the man's penis would not have looked out of place on a donkey. Or a horse for that matter.

Black Moon held her breasts together forming a juicy canal. The skin was slick with perspiration. She tweaked the tough black nipples never taking her eyes away from Reese. Only now, she was alternating her gaze between his face and his pecker which was steadily growing bigger and bigger.

Big Antelope placed the engorged head of his cock to the base of her tits then pushed the long, thick tube through the gorgeous dark flesh. The plum sized tip of him bumped Black Moon's chin and she rewarded it by tilting her jaw down and taking it in her mouth. She sucked noisily as her thick lips worked that morsel of flesh, her eyes never leaving the sight of Harley's hard cock. He knew, somehow, that she knew Harley desperately wished it was the head of his own cock piercing those thick brown lips.

The brave took in a deep breath at the sensation. The woman laughed and dropped the red knob from her lips. She said, "Do it, my big buck. Fuck my tits. Give yourself release."

Big Antelope reared back and began plunging his shaft into her heavy globes. Within seconds his roar filled the teepee and his semen spurted in great long gobs from the head of his cock. It landed on Black Moon's throat and chin and she snaked her thick tongue out to catch all she could. The man kept pumping and shooting and soon her beautiful, large breasts were covered in Indian come. The strong scent reached Harley's nostrils even as the woman flexed her own black nose, flaring the nostrils in a disdainful leer.

"Smell that, white man. That is how a real man smells. That is the stuff with which a brave of the Comanche tribe impregnates his women."

Big Antelope had stopped fucking her tits but remained atop her, his massive cock pulsing in the air. She drew one of her tits to her mouth and licked the man's come from it. Then she drew her hand along her throat to gather more of the seed and wiped it on her writhing tongue. She brought the great plugs of nipple to her mouth and sucked greedily.

Finally, she was finished with him.

"Leave me, Big Antelope."

"My princess..."

"Leave Me!" She slapped his thigh causing his big prick to sway to and fro.

The brave rose and quickly dressed. After a serious look at Reese Harley, he quietly slipped through the slit in the teepee.

Black Moon lay where she had been fucked and watched her prisoner. She drew her hands up and down her body, squeezing her shining red-chocolate flesh. At last, she drove her hands into her crotch and worked the flesh there for a few moments. Soon, she was bucking her hips high in the air and a fierce growl emitted from between those thick lips. Harley could still see her burning black eyes gleaming through her slitted eyelids. When she finally orgasmed, she thrashed her head from side to side and screamed into the night. It was the only time she had taken her eyes from the naked man hanging upside down in her his dwelling.

When she was done, she breathed deeply and reestablished eye contact with her blue-eyed captive. "You like that, white man? You like to watch?"

Harley supposed he should have replied but couldn't really form the words.

Black Moon leaped like a big cat, her huge breasts bouncing as she picked up a switch stick and actually jumped over the flames to get to him. She hit his ass cheek with the stick which made his cry out in pain.

She placed the stick in front of his eyes. "You will answer all questions, white man. You will answer or you will pay."

Harley managed a nod.

Black Moon stood to her full height. All six feet of her. Harley noticed her face was at the same height as his now throbbing penis. He also saw that the dark lips of her cunt, nestled in the curly black hair of her pussy were at he same height as his down turned mouth. Between the dark folds he could espy the pinkness of her interior. Her large clit standing forth like a tiny penis.

The black Indian woman said, "Now. You like to watch, don't you, white man?"

The smell of her twat was intoxicating. Her loins seemed to be steaming and liquid.

He finally said, "I guess so. At least, I like to watch you."

She hovered around his cock, her hot breath causing it to move in the air.

"You're cock is not as long as Big Antelope's," Black Moon said. "I think you may be thicker though."

She brought her mouth impossibly close to the head of his penis.

She continued: "The only way to tell for sure is to take it in my mouth. Would you like that, white man? Do you want me to take your white dick in my mouth?"

Harley grunted and with all his strength forced his groin in her direction. She easily evaded his thrust and laughed her rich chocolate laugh.

Black Moon touched the lips of her cunt with the tips of her long brown fingers. She framed the large clit with them and stroked it softly.

"Can you smell my sex, white man?" she asked. "Would you like to stick your tongue in my secret place while I suck your cock?"

Harley looked up to the underside of her large black tipped teats and then past to where her face was, oh so, close to him rampant member. Her breath heating him even more.

She looked down at him, smiling. "But no, you like to watch."

And she spun on her heel to stride out of the tent. Reese gloried in her taut backside rippling with a hundred dark muscles in the firelight. Her soft ass cheeks bouncing with every step. She certainly was aptly named. Black Moon.

God! Didn't the damn woman wear clothes anywhere.

He surveyed the teepee and found his clothes in a corner with his holstered revolver lying on top, and a sheathed Bowie knife gleamed at his eye, hoping for his grasp. Way out of reach. If only he could get her to untie his hands. He attempted to roll his body up to see if he could reach the ties at his feet but the ties holding his hands to the stake wouldn't let him. He figured his fucking erection would have gotten in the way, anyway.

Within moments, Black Moon returned. With her was a Comanche squaw. The most beautiful squaw, or woman for that matter, Harley had ever seen. Small and delicate of feature. She wore a soft deerskin dress and a beaded headband adorned forehead, her long black, black hair was twisted into braids with red strips of cloth.

"See the white man, Running Fawn," chortled Black Moon. "See all his glory."

Indeed, the little squaw's eyes looked like the frighted soft brown eyes of a deer as she spied his huge erection.

Black Moon brought the girl close to Reese.

"Here, One Who Likes To Watch," she said. "I have brought you more to see."

With that, she untied a strap at the shoulder of the squaw's garment and it dropped easily to the girl's ankles. Harley drew a breath at the sight of the upside-down red body revealed to him. Small of breast, though sloping prettily upward. Generous of hip and perfectly shaped. He felt a sense of protectiveness at the long slender neck and fragile seeming shoulders.

The girl quickly covered her self with her arms, trying to maintain some sense of decency but Black Moon would have none of it as she pried her arms apart and held her, with her own large breasts mashed into the squaw's back. She stood, holding her akimbo, presenting her to Reese Harley. Giving him what he could not have.

"You will watch the two of us pleasure each other. Maybe that will make your white devil cock spend its seed with no help from your hand."

She drew the shorter woman's head around and gave her a deep tongue filled kiss as she dropped the girl's arms and caressed her small cups of tit. The nipples, like large copper pennies, came to quick life under her touch. The girl brought one hand to the back of Black Moon's head and the other to her own crotch. She touched herself as they explored each other's mouths. Every once in a while turning a soft brown eye to Harley's raging member.

Harley had never seen two women together. At least, two women with no clothes on and bathed in the soft orange glow of firelight. And certainly not a six foot tall mahogany goddess wrapped around a petite red-hued nymph.

His penis was seemingly expanded to its capacity and for the first time he began to think that he could come with no physical contact. The weight of his testicles, filled with come, on top of his shaft was almost enough to do it.

Black Moon broke the kiss and replaced Running Fawn's hands with her own at the girl's vagina. She spread the lips for Harley's inspection.

"See her, white man. See this Indian girl. This treasure of the Comanche tribe," she crooned. "It is my tongue that will spread these lips, not your own. My tongue and fingers that will bring her to her peek while you watch and drool."

The tall woman, who could not have been more than a year or two older than the young girl, but the was no way you would ever call her a girl. She was a woman through and through. And probably had been since puberty. She bent over and picked up a bullwhip. She showed Harley the thick handle which was big enough for a strong man's hand to control the long rawhide snake.

Black Moon continued in English so there could be no mistake that he understood: "And while you are dreaming of putting your white lance in her moist cunt, I will be fucking her with this."

The girl obviously didn't understand the white man's language but clearly got the idea because she shivered and her copper colored nipples extended almost another inch in size. She had the longest erect nipples Harley had ever seen on any woman.

The black Indian woman laid the squaw down on the ground so the girl's face was away from Reese. Then she straddled the girl's face and shuddered as the girl's tongue found her clit. Black Moon spread the squaw's cunt and drove her own tongue in that warm red place. Running Fawn moaned in the dark flesh of her lover.

Harley moaned himself. "Jesus Christ." He felt as though his prick would explode as he watched the two women lick each other.

Black Moon guffawed in the girl's pussy and brought her mouth away just long enough to say, "Go ahead, white man. Stroke yourself. But, oh no, you can't."

Then she devoured the cunt before her, probing the flesh with her fingers. Running Fawn writhed underneath her big body. She caught a look into Harley's eyes and then his throbbing prick as she screamed out a great orgasm at her lover's ministry.

Black Moon rose off her and inserted the long handle of the bullwhip into her steaming pussy. She fucked the girl with with fast, hard strokes and quickly brought her to a second orgasm. Then she ground her own cunt on the face of the little squaw and watched Harley squirm as she made herself come.

She then stood up and the girl drew herself into a ball beneath her straddling legs. Black Moon stared at Harley as she drew the whip handle up and down between her magnificent breasts. Her nostrils flared with sensual desire. She seemed somehow changed by her orgasm.

Slowly, she stepped over the girl and moved to where Harley hung suspended. Her face was close to his crotch again her warm breath caused his cock to sweat even more. She placed the handle of the whip above his upturned nose.

"Smell her, white man."

Harley smelled the light sweet pungent odor of the Indian girl. He could see her oval face looking at him, her lips parted and her breathing slightly panted.

"Taste it," Black Moon ordered.

She pushed it at his mouth and he opened his lips to let the handle slide into his mouth. He taste the sharp liquid of the girl but also the sweaty leather of the handle itself. Black Moon drew it in and out, fucking his mouth.

"The girl was good. But now I need a man," Black Moon said, her tongue shot out and licked a drop of pre-come from the tip of his glans. "And you are the only one here."

She flung the whip away and grabbed the back of his head. She lifted her leg and pushed his face into her snatch.

"Eat me, white man."

Harley gloried in the smell and taste. So different from the girl's. Muskier and richer. All he had seen had wound him up so he forgot his predicament. He spread the folds of the black pussy with his tongue and then found the big clit and sucked it greedily.

Black Moon studied his erection. "This one will not suffice. You are too near to your coming. Look how it bounces in the air. I will release this one with my mouth. I would let Running Fawn do it but she is too short and cannot reach your big member. My, it is very, very big."

12