Comanche Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She softly drew his rampant erection into her mouth. Harley couldn't help it but started bucking his hips to find unburden himself. Black Moon's strong hands found his ass cheeks and stopped his movements. Holding him soundly, she glided her mouth up the length of his cock until her nose was nestled in his testicles. His cockhead was down her throat. She held fast for an excruciatingly long moment before withdrawing her lips down his length and, in so doing, withdrawing the come from himself. By the time she took her mouth off the cockhead, he was spurting white stuff in the air that landed on her waiting tongue. He came in great long ropes of pearly dew.

Black Moon caught it all in her pink mouth though some dribbled out and down her chin where it dropped to the black plugs at the tips of her breasts. Then she took him back in her mouth and drawing her hand on his length sucked the last drops from him.

Through all of this, Harley found himself bellowing into her cunt. The liberation made him shake uncontrollably. A realization of how much blood had drained from his numb feet into his penis made him quiver.

When he finally came out of his reverie, he found the lovely face of Running Fawn close to his own. She was staring intently into his eyes, beads of perspiration coated her lovely features. They watched each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"Running Fawn," Black Moon said, as she scotched down beside the small squaw. "Clean his come from my tits."

Running Fawn turned to her and gently licked at the black nipples, tenderly taking the white man's white come into her mouth and swallowing. Harley watched fascinated. His semi-hard prick which had been laying along his stomach pulsed.

Black Moon reached up and touched his large balls, caressing them with her strong fingers. "I think our white captive has much more semen to give us, Running Fawn."

She ran her fingers over his scarred torso, through the dark matted hair of his chest, exploring, seeking her sudden attraction to this creature. Then she stood and went to the rope that held him suspended in the air. She untied it and gently lowered his feet to the ground.

Harley felt relief as the sense of balance returned to his body.

Black Moon retied the rope to a lower stake once he was lying fully on the ground. He was now tethered in a supine position. With his cock bobbing in the air.

Running Fawn who had watched the procedure with great interest, was now studying his enlarged member with curiousity.

"Take it in your mouth, Running Fawn," the big woman said. "Make him hard for my cunt. Make him as hard as he was before."

The little squaw inched close to the big snake angling toward her. She hefted the huge ballsack in her small hand and grasped the stiff rod before her. She looked at it admiringly, before speaking the first words Harley had heard her speak.

"It is so different from the men of our tribe. So pale and so pink."

She gently pulled back the foreskin to reveal the large pink head of Harley's cock. She brushed it lightly with her lips and it jumped in her hand. This made her giggle.

Black Moon walked around them, observing. She said, "You will enjoy this, white man. I have taught her well."

Running Fawn sucked on the head of his penis and Reese felt himself expand in her mouth. Then she began to feed herself inch after inch of his meat. She held him in her two tiny hands and sucked him with long slurps. It felt wonderful.

Black Moon sat down above his head and leaned forward to watch the action. This placed her large breasts over his face, the sheer weight of them so tempting. Harley eagerly chewed her thick black nipples. She put her hand in her crotch and started frigging herself there. Soon, she was breathing hard.

"Show me his cock, girl."

Running Fawn reluctantly removed her mouth from Harley's penis. It was fully erect as before, the swollen head pulsing with passion. Black Moon leaned forward and wrapped her thick lips around the tip, sucking a drop of pre-come into her mouth.

She removed her lips from him and announced, "He's ready."

Then she moved forward until she was straddling his groin facing away from him. She notched the head into her sopping cunt and slowly, luxuriously, sank her big black moon cheeked ass down on his massive girth. Harley couldn't believe the heat of her pussy. It was as if he were sticking his prick into a flame. He wanted to grab the woman's big ass cheeks but of course his hands were tied.

She held herself down on him when she reached the bottom, grinding herself on his shaft. She squeezed his balls in their sack. Then she began to rise and fall on him. Her great tawny backside glistened in the firelight, her muscles rippling, working as she fucked him.

Running Fawn, who had once again been watching with rapt attention, moved nearer to Harley's face. Her small compact body was a joy. Lightly, she grazed his chest with her round long nippled breasts. Then she brought her face very close to his. She parted her lips slightly and kissed his mouth, lightly at first, then more intensely as she drove her tongue between his lips. She ran her hands over his body and eventually reached over to grasp the base of his cock where Black Moon was fucking him.

Black Moon, who was fucking the life out of his big prick, always ending her travel up and down it's length with a grind into his pelvis. Each stroke coming faster than the last. Her breath becoming forced.

Then she put her feet flat on the ground and fucked him with great deep knee bends, bringing herself nearly entirely off him then sinking down again. Running Fawn broke the kiss and moved her head down to lick at his cock when it was bare. But Black Moon was fucking him at such a pace it was difficult to do. So she moved around to suck his balls into her mouth one at a time and then together.

Soon, Black Moon sat back down on him and leaned back bracing herself with one arm on his chest. With her other hand she pulled Running Fawn's face into their union.

"Lick my clit! Lick my clit!" she screamed. "I'm coming! Coming so hard! Lick my clit!"

Harley felt his own orgasm growing, peeking. "Jesus Christ! I'm coming too!"

Black Moon: "Oh,oh,oh,oh! That's it! There it is!"

And she started grinding into his pelvis and the squaw's mouth. Grinding and shaking her big body as she howled and screamed.

A split second after, Harley joined her screams as his cock erupted deep in side her. He felt powerful spasms as he shot his long ropes of come into her twat. Pushing his hips up into her.

Running Fawn removed her lips from the clit and sucked at Black Moon's pussy as the man's come began to flow out of her, eating it greedily. Harley could feel her tongue on the underside of his shaft.

When the brunt of her orgasm had expired, Black Moon fucked his softening dick with long slow strokes. The girl licked up everything she could find. Her come, his come, his sweat, her sweat. Soon Black Moon rose off him and lay back, her warm back on his sweaty chest. She turned her head and kissed him with her thick lips, their tongues meshing together. Running Fawn took his cock in her mouth and lovingly cleaned it. At the same time she drove her fingers into the big woman's love canal.

Black Moon quickly had another smaller orgasm as she kissed Harley under the girl's manipulations. Running Fawn then concentrated her efforts on his big dick. She tongued him and stroked him, urging him to become bigger and bigger.

Black Moon broke the kiss and Harley said, "I'm not sure it's worth her efforts. I came pretty hard."

Black Moon laughed and replied, "You had better find a way, white man. The next one is hers and if I know Running Fawn she won't stop until she's satisfied."

She got off him and stood naked before them. Harley could now see the little squaw working on his penis and staring deeply into his eyes. He was pretty sure he could accommodate her after a while.

Black Moon spoke, "Have her tonight, white man. Have her tonight, for tomorrow you die."

"But..."

"White one, you have a magnificent organ," Black Moon said, as she pulled her loin cloth on and slipped her beaded chest covering in place. "And with your hands untied I imagine you would be a wonderful lover. But I must kill you. To not do so would give me a great loss of face. And believe me, being the leader of this tribe is difficult enough as it is. Enjoy the girl tonight. She is sweet and young. Think not of tomorrow tonight."

She left the teepee. Once again, Harley watched her rippling body stride away from him. He found it impossible to believe he'd ever mistaken her for a man.

His erection had subsided a bit at her words, but when Running Fawn turned herself around so her sweet red pussy enveloped his face as she worked her magic on his penis he started to rise again. It was also possible because for the first time a plan was beginning to form in his mind.

He had to get the girl to cooperate. He had a hunch she was smitten with him from her doleful glances. And as he grew in her mouth he felt certain of the way to do it. He dove his tongue into her flesh matching her matchless work on his cock with a talent of his own.

Besides, she tasted so fucking good.

*please vote*

12