Comanche Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Polking Mrs. Dodd.
4.5k words
4.59
39.5k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Fran Dodd looked out her kitchen window and saw the rider astride his horse in her yard, she was startled. Startled because her first hope was that it was Reese Harley, and startled second because the man was big and black.

She opened the door cautiously. Behind her back she held Lester Dodd's big army Colt.

"What do you want?" she asked. She wasn't afraid but apprehensive.

"Name's Longfellow Polk, ma'am," the man replied. "Huntin' me a man I think mighta come through here. Maybe 'bout a week ago."

He was after Reese. Fran Dodd lied, "Ain't seen no one in a least two months."

"Sure? Fella named Reese Harley? 'Bout six feet tall."

Fran kept her blank stare.

Polk went on: "Well, shucks, guess I lost his trail. Listen, ma'am..."

"The name is Dodd."

"Miz Dodd. You reckon I could put up for the night here? I could bunk in the barn, if you like. Looks like we might get some rain coming from the west."

She considered it. She had to find some way to protect Reese.

"That would be fine. And you can stay in the house by the fire."

"Well, thank you kindly, ma'am," he said, getting down from his horse. "And to repay your kindness."

He rummaged in his saddle bag and produced a bottle of whiskey. "Hope you like spirits."

The whiskey was good.

Fran made a supper of beans and bacon and over the meal she learned that Reese was wanted for the murder of Mexican woman, the daughter of diplomat stationed in Texas. She wanted to protest that the Reese she knew could never harm a woman but couldn't give herself away. Polk was not perusing the fact that he had been there so she had to leave it alone as well.

She began to think of a way to at least give Reese a longer head start. The black man had a dark sensuality about him. And the parts of her that Reese had reawakened were feeling that temptation.

After a couple hours conversation, Polk rose from the table, saying, "Guess I better get my bedroll and lay it out front a that fire."

He had turned fully from her before she found her voice. "I don't see why."

Polk stopped and turned to her. She was fine, with her strong jaw and heavy bosom. He knew from their talk that she was spirited.

"Jez what you got in mind, Miz Dodd?" he asked.

Her eyes blazed as she stood up.

"I think maybe you might as well call me Fran, Mister Polk."

She wasn't sure if she was protecting Reese or if she was trying to keep the black man there for herself. Her desires were jumbled by the alcohol. But she moved to Polk and taking his large hand in her own, marveling at the difference in the color, she rose on her toes to kiss his thick, raison colored lips with her own pale thin mouth. Their tongues played softly for a moment.

Fran said, "I think you'd be more comfortable in my bed."

Polk looked into her green eyes.

"I think you might be right, ma'am," he replied.

She led him by the hand into the bedroom where she and Reese Harley had made love only a week ago. Where no love had been made for so long before that.

Fran unbuttoned Polk's shirt and brought it down off his body, exposing his dark muscular chest and arms. Lester Dodd has once bought her a square of chocolate from Paris, France. The man's skin was the same rich deep color as the candy. Unlike Harley and her husband, Polk was completely hairless. She ran her hands down his arms and chewed the black nipples.

Then she undid her own belt and pulled her shift over her head to show him her sweet, voluptuous body, softened with age. Her heavy brown tipped breasts swayed in their weight. Her broad hips and ass jiggled pleasingly.

Polk was excited by her. This lonely farm widow who took what she wanted. He drew her to him mashing her big tits into his chest and kissing her thin lips, thrashing her tongue with his own. Her arms went around his neck and she held herself there as he explored her mouth. Now, that they were so enrapt, thoughts of Reese were fading in her mind.

Abruptly Polk, ended the kissing and hands on her shoulders, pushed her to her knees. She looked up at him, from her naked perch.

"Don't tell me you ain't been curious," Polk said. "Get to it."

Fran gazed at the bulge in his crotch. The promise was almost too exhilarating. She brushed at the protuberance with her lips then deftly unbuckled his belt and popped the buttons on his fly. She peeled the tan britches from his black skin until she saw the object of her hunger. His black penis, soft but still large, the head in its foreskin nestled between his impossibly huge balls.

He stepped out of his pants and stood before her. Fran's eyes never left his cock, which twitched slightly at her interest. It grew a little and the purple head peeked out of the bonnet. She gloried in the musky smell of the black man.

Finally, without using her hands, she took the big head of Polk's dick in her mouth. Sucking on it softly as it grew, she fed more and more of it to herself until the head banged the back of her throat. Then she drew her mouth achingly slowly off his cock.

She lifted his full length, for he was very hard now, and examined his penis. The color was glorious, like a cloud filled night. Except for the wide, dark purple head. Polk was longer than Harley, though she judged Harley to be slightly thicker.

Fran looked up at him. "Longfellow, indeed." She smiled.

She lifted so his length laid against his stomach, the head touching above his navel. Then she stuffed his ball sack into her mouth, sucking the big nuts and brushing his shaft lightly. He was nearly hairless down there and the flesh felt so good on her tongue.

When she had her fill, Fran released his balls, and finding a drop of pre-come on his glans, licked it off, savoring the taste. No different form a white man's semen. She ran her tongue all over the head of his prick. It began to pulse it her mouth.

She looked up into his face again and saw the grimace there.

Polk dug his fingers in her graying hair with the white streak, and said, "Suck me. Drink my jizz, Fran."

She quickly gripped the base of his cock and took his length in her mouth. She sucked him hard and worked her lips up and down on his meat, jerking him with her hand. With her other hand she squeezed his balls in their sacks and eventually worked underneath to brush his asshole.

Polk fucked her mouth, his hips a blur as he drove himself into her. Finally he seized and shot gobs of come down the old woman's throat. She held him in her mouth frantically gathering every drop. When he was done she regretfully removed her mouth from his pecker. But she held onto it and kissed it gently all over the black flesh.

Polk sucked in a deep breath and said, "That was real good, Miz Dodd. One a the best."

He lifted her off the floor and hugged her to him. They kissed and he tasted his come on her breath though she had swallowed every drop. Polk always liked it when they swallowed. His massive dick throbbed between them and Fran felt it against her stomach. She reached her hand in and felt the hard, dark flesh.

"Oh my, so soon," she moaned.

She broke from Polk and laid down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Put your beautiful cock in me, Mister Polk."

Polk assumed the position and placed the head of his penis at the entrance of her cunt. He eased the purple knob in. She accepted it readily--she was incredibly wet. He thrust his length in her willing pussy. A cry rose in her throat as the long black tube split her open. Fran put her hands on his chest to stop him but his strong arms held him firm.

"Too much, Mister Polk. Too much. Please," she cried.

"You'll get used to it," Polk replied. He used his powerful thighs to force his cock in and out of the woman's vagina. When her cries turned to moans, he lifted himself to his toes in a push-up position and really started to fuck her. His cock rammed to the hilt where his balls slapped against her anus. The more he screwed her the wider she spread herself, acclimatizing her pussy to get more of his ebony cock into her.

Soon, he found that place within her that was her magic place. He slowed and worried the little place with the big head of his cock. Within seconds, Fran Dodd was writhing in ecstasy beneath the big black man. She came on his big member, pulling at her pendulous tits as she did. When she was done, Polk drove himself fully in her and ceased all motion. He laid his heavy body on the white woman and kissed her gently.

"I told you you'd get used to it," he said.

"Oh my," she said. "So good. So full of you."

Polk fucked her gently.

"Did you come?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"Oh, please come in me, Mister Polk," she begged. "I want your seed."

He started to fuck her harder. Drawing his massive cock in and out of the well used place. She accepted his pace and squeezed her cunt muscles on his dark intruder. Soon, he penetrated deep into her and held the big dick there as the white semen spurted against the back of her cunt. She came again as she felt the powerful jet stream.

"OHH, YES!" they screamed in unison.

Afterward, they lay spent in each other's arms until Polk's dick softened and dropped out of her. He disentangled himself from her and went to the other room, returning a moment later with the whiskey bottle. He drank deeply as he gazed down at her voluptuous body. He offered her a taste of the alcohol which she accepted, then he poured a fine line of the burning stuff down between her tits and over her stomach. He licked the whiskey from her skin.

Then he put the bottle down and lifted her soft tits, taking the leathery nipples into his mouth. They sprang to life under his tongue.

"Ever had your tits fucked, Fran?"

Her eyes widened and her nipples got even harder, stretching the skin to long plugs.

"Never," she replied.

Polk gathered spit on his tongue then deposited it in the crack he had made between her breasts. He sat over her stomach and revealed his new erection to her. It was long and hard, the banana curve angled upward.

"Hold your tits together for me, bitch."

Fran was shocked at the word. But also strangely titillated. Reese had been so polite and gentle. This powerful black man was harder, his fucking bordering on violence. It thrilled her deep in some heretofore unknown place within her chest.

She pushed her breasts together and held them for him as he entered her flesh. His immense cock head emerged toward her chin and she dripped to lick it with her tongue. He withdrew and impaled the soft rubbery skin again and again. Each thrust landed the glans in her warm mouth.

Then he stopped. He got off her and said, "Turn around."

She did as she was ordered. And he straddled her head, placing his balls above her mouth when he thrust deep into the skin of her teats. She nibbled the monstrous seed filled sacks voraciously as he fucked her.

"Not there, bitch," he said. "I want you to suck my black asshole. Stick you tongue in it, you cunt."

He fucked her tits and her tongue found the place where he wanted it. She licked and probed the dark place as his nuts bopped against her chin. Polk leaned forward and drove his fingers in her cunt, rubbing the clit, working her toward orgasm. Fran rolled her hips forward to give him better access and he knew he had her. She was enjoying the rough treatment as he had suspected she would.

After moistening it with saliva, he stuck a finger longer than most men's dicks into her asshole. The skin separated easily and he knew this woman was no virgin there.

"Oh, yes," she moaned in his asshole. She replaced her tongue with a short thick finger in his hole and kissed his balls.

"Yeah, bitch," he said. "Now you gettin' the idea. You as good as a couple whores I met recently."

He fucked her anus with his digit and her tits with his huge cock. Before long he was ready to come for the third time that night. While the soft flesh of her tits felt great, he didn't want to waste it on her belly. He wanted to make her eat another load of his come.

"Open your mouth, bitch."

He shifted his hips back and plunged his cock down her throat. Also leaning down to work her clit with his long red tongue. She came quickly from the manipulations and from sheer lack of oxygen as the large cockhead was blocking her airway. Polk eased his cock out a bit and screamed into her pussy, "Suck it, bitch."

She had only started to suck when the huge head erupted in her mouth, sending its warm juice flowing on her tongue and against the back of her throat. She fucked his ass with her finger and rubbed the place between his asshole and nutsack with her thumb.

Polk rose up and bellowed as he came. His finger remained in her anus and he stuck a big thumb in her twat. He fucked her mouth until he was drained dry.

When they were done he arranged himself next to her on the bed.

"Yo' is good for a nasty old white woman," he said.

"Why are you so mean?"

"Why not? You been lying to me all night, bitch."

"What do you mean?"

" 'Bout Reese Harley. He been here. If I ain't mistaken he been in this bed from the smell."

She looked away.

He brought his hand to her face and turned it back to him. "If I ain't mistaken 'bout somethin' else, he been in yo' asshole as well."

Fran Dodd crimsoned. She had been found out. Her plan to protect Harley had gone weirdly out of control. Now, all she wanted was to be humiliated more by this black man with his weapon of a cock.

Polk continued, after a jolt of whiskey, "So what do yo think, bitch. Yo' want a real man up your ass."

A shiver went through her at the thought. Her nipple hardened against his chest. He laughed deeply.

"I guess yo' do," he said.

"Please do it," Fran Dodd breathed.

"You got some cookin' grease?"

She nodded.

"Well yo' better get it. Gonna take a lotta juice to slide this big log in your shit chute." He lifted his black cock and waved it at her. "Git yo' fat ass out there an' git it, white whore. Then git back here and suck this thing hard agin'"

Fran scrambled off the bed and into the other room. Polk enjoyed watching her ass cheeks jiggle as she moved.

She was back in an instant with a can of lard.

"Get over here, bitch," he said. "And suck this big thing to life so's I can do your ass."

As she moved to the bed, his cock unfurled and flopped like a snake. Polk was turned on by the way she followed his orders so willingly. Fran took him in her mouth and intently sucked him, using her hands to stroke his shaft and balls. Very soon the black tube was very long and very hard. To the woman it seemed even larger than before, now thicker even than Harley.

"Yo best spread that grease on it," Polk said. "It's time to introduce him to your white butt."

Fran scooped some lard out of the can and spread it over his cock. She even greased his ballsack. The black skin gleamed. She stroked him until a drop of precome appeared at the tip of his cock, which she bent to lick up.

"Jesus," Polk said. "That grease sho' makes yo' hand job good. I could come right here. But, I ain't goin' to. Lay down on yo' back, bitch. I wanna see yo' fat white titties while I fucks yo' ass."

He moved so she could do as he said and took the place between her out stretched thighs.

He roughly handled her big breasts. "Had me a nanny back on the plantation had thick nipples like you. Only hers were beautiful black not shit brown. Still yours plenty fun to chew on though."

Polk took her nipples in his mouth and bit each one till she mewed for him to stop.

"Spread yo' big fat cheeks for me. Open that asshole wide."

Fran Dodd rolled up into a ball and reached down. She took an ass cheek in each hand and spread herself for him, revealing her two holes.

Polk took the head of his penis and placed it at the entrance of her cunt.

She said, urgently, "But I thought--"

Polk replied, "Oh, I'm goin' to git there. But first I'm gonna find that spot of yours and git you ready to come when I fuck yo' ass."

He slid about three inches of his cock meat in her and found the spot on inside of her pubic wall. She gasped when he found it. He fucked her gently with only that much cock, hitting the spot each time until she was writhing on the bed. When he felt she was ready to come he stopped and pulled out.

Fran let out a mew of disappointment.

"Thas just to git you ready, bitch. Now spread them ass cheeks."

He rolled her up even more and spread a dollop of lard on he asshole. It opened easily to his finger and he stuck it in to the second knuckle. Then he placed his cock head against her ass hole and quickly pushed the big head in.

She gasped at the size.

"Oh, be easy. Go slow."

"Bitch," he said. "Yo' missin' the point."

Then he plunged half his cock in her bunghole. Fran tried to move away, but he held he legs. "Best not fight it," he said. "It's coming out your throat."

"No. Can't take it. Too much."

"Shoulda thought bout that before yo' lied to me."

He took his prick out and plunged it in again, this time sending the head deeper into her shit. She beat his chest and screamed out in the pain.

"Think I'm goin' to get it all in on the next one, bitch."

Polk reared back and drove into the little bud one more time and indeed his entire ten inch dick disappeared in her asshole. Fran Dodd pushed at his chest and arms seeking escape but there was none to be had.

"Now, get ready to be fucked, you white whore. Shit, I might even give yo' a couple dollars after this," Polk degraded her.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders and began screwing her hard. Both pumping his prick in and out of her anus and pushing the woman's hips back and forth.

Soon, Fran stopped her fighting and said, "Oh. my God."

She lay there for a moment accepting the assault, then she couldn't help it, she drove both hands into her cunt and began pounding her clit frantically.

Polk laughed deeply when she did this and fucked her harder. The length of his cock felt incredible in her ass and she began moaning, "Yess, yes, yes. Fuck me, Mister Polk. I'm going to come. Come while you fuck my ass with your big black cock. Fuck me. Fuck me, my master."

He grinned at the word. Master. Indeed he was, at this moment. Master of all that mattered in this room. In this house. He fucked her relentlessly and soon his orgasm was impending.

"Goin' to come now. Goin' send my black seed deep in yo' asshole, bitch."

"Yes, do it. Do it now. Oh, oh my god, I'm coming with you. It's so good."

As she writhed in her orgasm, Polk sent his lance in her ass and came in huge spurts, his cock head throbbing inside her.

"Oh, I can feel you," she exclaimed and came again.

Polk stayed inside her until he was completely finished, then pulled out and held his softening dick to her lips.

"Clean it off."

Fran licked the huge, come stained head, then ran her tongue over the entire length and mass of his cock. She cleaned it willingly, lovingly.

When she was done, Polk said, "Got to get some sleep."

He laid down on the bed and took her pillow.

When she brought her head to his, he said, "Not up here, bitch. Git yo' head down there so if somethin' pops up in the night, yo' can take care of it."

Fran dutifully, moved down on the bed and rested her head on his thigh. His penis was limp but still a thick six or seven inches long, the testicles hung down on his thigh in their slack sacks. She put her face against the magnificent organ and soon heard Polk snoring above her. Her asshole hurt but she was strangely content in this slave position.

Half way through the night she woke to the big snake probing her cheek. She couldn't tell if Polk was awake or not, but took the massive member in her mouth and sucked him softly. He made no response as his cock grew in her mouth. Soon, she felt the warm semen on her tongue as he filled her mouth with his orgasm.

12